Timestopper Begins Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,666 Followers

Nitin's apparent lust and need for release got the better of him and he started to increase his speed again. Uncaring it seemed about both the sleeping Dharini and the danger of her husband (and his friend!) waking up and finding him in the act of ultimate betrayal. He grabbed her left breast which had been shaking and jiggling during his lovemaking. His fingers squeezed down on the milk laden vessels and a small stream emitted from her nipple and sprayed as far as to hit Aja's stomach! Nitin, with one hand on her bosom and another on the bed, pushed Dharini back down again so that her stomach lay on the bed. He carefully moved her head as to make sure she could breathe, but did not release his hand from her breast. He had not left his mounted position, spearing her from the rear with his cock, his hips and legs lying between her spread legs. Momentarily he let his entire torso weigh down onto her, but realised what he was doing and propped himself up with one arm as to not to crush her.

In this position he rammed home his desire and lust. I watched his buttocks ascend and descend, and crouching at the foot of the bed could just see, between his partly spread legs, his betraying penis ramming in and out of Dharini's soaked sex as he further increased his pace. Nitin looked over at Aja, still snoring and unaware of what was happening. Nitin stared hard as I saw him reach towards his climax.

His muscles strained, his back and buttocks, sheened with sweat, began to quiver and tense with the impending release. Finally he thrust violently forward and his orgasm hit him. He groaned, his buttocks clenched, his shaft thrusting hard as his knob, evidently, pulsed and pushed its forbidden deposit into Dharini once more.

This tableau of Nitin mounted on top of and in the sleeping Dharini, Aja sleeping yet with his face in his wife's direction, and Nitin now at res, stood still for several moments. I actually stopped and started time several times just to make sure that time was actually flowing! Nitin seemed not to want to move, as if he wished he could stay in this position for as long as possible and encapsulate everything about the perfect moment in time to remember forever.

Finally Nitin, slowly, almost in slow motion, withdrew backwards from Dharini. From my crouching position I saw Nitin's balls come backwards and then his now soft penis drop downwards to hang there beneath him. Semen dribbled out of Dharini's vagina as Nitin's now soft penis escaped its embrace. What a time stopped view! Dharini's wonderfully brown lips and dark curly hair framing her wonderfully pink sex looking just so fucked with all that semen dripping and spread; Nitin's cock soft, limp and frothy with the stuff and it dripping from the still exposed glans penis. Slowly he reversed towards me and I stopped time to hide as he stepped from the bed.

Nitin, patted Dharini one more time, lifted his still remarkably frothy penis to her lips and held it there.

"I love you, Dharini," he whispered, and turned and headed for the door. Perhaps he would visit again during the night but I was not going to be there to see it. He was staying another day so perhaps, just perhaps, he might try it again the next night but he would have to watch out for Aja. There was no indication Aja slept as soundly as Dharini - without the whisky anyway!

But what if Aja again offered the chance to view -- or had it perhaps been intended to extend to rather more? Would Aja be happy to share Dharini with his friend and how would Nitin react to that offer? One thing to surreptitiously fuck your friend's wife and revel in being able to do that when Aja was completely unaware: quite another to join with your rival in the very act; a rival who could enjoy the girl at any time -- hardly a rival really! How would they act together? I rather wished I was invited as well.

Time for TSM to walk home. Unlike Nitin I was not up for another 'go' at Dharini, available as she was. What an enjoyable day! Pity though that Dharini was developing a less than soft spot for me. I had a very soft spot for her.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,666 Followers