All Comments on 'Timestopper Begins Ch. 32'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yay lmao

Great one!

I like when he uses his abilities to create fun situations. This one, the antics in the communal pool, and the swapping hiking group couples during a walk in the forest were my favorite so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
About 29 chapers ago you should have wrapped this up

Boring...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
mostly boring

I agree that your series has been a bit boring. Entertaining every now and then though, and for some reason i keep reading.....

This chapter is just the tip of the iceberg of what you could have had the character do all along....money, information, sex in real time, it's all there for his taking, yet over and over again, you seem to like him to cum in very still orifices....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another great one!

Idk why but these stories are becoming an addiction, and they just keep getting better and better, the more he seems to do with the pranks, and in time sex everything.. great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOVED IT

Wow! This chapter was amazing!! It would have been great if you wrote the scene where she was at bill's place! Instead of making her retell it.

But it was still amazing! Last scene was also really good!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still going strong

Amazing that after all these episodes there's still enough new to keep it fresh and interesting. Well done! Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent one!

I really enjoyed this story. Blackmail, forcing to make amends... There should be more chapters like this one, rather than those were half of the time he thinks about what he may have done in time while time is frozen...

The Green Man, the story about the jogger, or the real estate agent in the mediterranean... Awesome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES