Timestopper Begins Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well I'd seen, and groped, both of them before but Bill certainly hadn't! They were as full as I remembered. His breathing certainly speeded up.

"And I can..."

"Whatever you like, Bill. That's right isn't it Sara? You can fondle away, suck, drizzle baby oil all over them and cum between them as much as you like. Have her lick it all up afterwards. Isn't that right, Sara?"

A pause but nonetheless a "yes."

"Make them bounce a bit, jump up and down."

The control I had was a delight. To be able to make this arrogant girl jump so her boobs bounced was such a pleasure. A very tentative little bounce but I had her do more than that. My cock was straining in my trousers at the sight and, I was certain, so was Bill's!

"Go on, throw the bra to Bill so he can feel how warm it is. I expect he'll want to dress you in the mornings after bathing you - if he wants, that is, you dressed at all this weekend!"

Compliance - and Bill caught the bra.

"Sara I think the usual thing is to turn away as you slip your panties down and tantalise the audience with your pretty bottom before turning back for the final reveal."

Another glare but she was under control - she had no option!

We really should have had 'The Stripper' on the CD player - the David Rose number.

Sara turned away as she slipped her panties down her fine rounded bottom. Nice little dimples at the top, the interesting divide and the two mounds of her buttocks - no hint of sag there. Sara bent to pick up the panties; perhaps she was not thinking but with her bottom towards us as she bent her cheeks opened a little giving Bill and myself a fairly clear view of her little brown rosebud. I looked at Bill, he looked at me as I raised a quizzical eyebrow; Bill shrugged his shoulders and smiled. He got the implication. Would he or wouldn't he? He had all weekend!

Lovely to watch Sara turning and then, there before us, was the promised hair; her mons nicely covered with tight little fair curls; tidied a little I thought but basically natural - my favourite, though not Bill's apparently. It did sound as if the shaving cream would be spread later in the weekend!

"Come closer, Sara, closer."

Standing right up to our knees this previously haughty girl was now exposed to our lascivious gazes. A sex object? Absolutely. That was her function for the weekend!

"Go on Bill, touch, stroke!"

I meant her fur - and he got the message. Tentatively his hand reached out and his fingers stroked the fine hairs. Nice to see his forefinger gently fingering her slit. He turned and looked at me.

"Well," I said, standing and patting Sara's bottom, "I think I'd better be going. Two's company, three's a crowd." Nice, though it might have been, joining with Bill in using Sara for the next couple of hours! I rather suspected Bill would rather be private - with Sara.

I was on the doorstep. "Remember, Bill, Sara has a limitless capacity to take your spunk but you've got a limited capacity to give. Use your spunk - your ejaculations, wisely!" Sound, if a little pompous and peculiar advice, but it made him smile. He knew exactly what I meant.

He winked, "Actually," he said, "I've been without a woman for a long time so I, err, have rather been restricted to my own, um, hand, if you take my drift and, you know, last year I managed on one Saturday, just to see, how should I put it, ten, um - you know - in the day."

"No! Ten?"

"Mmmm - really! There's a bit of life in the old dog you know!"

The door closed. Well, it did look as if Sara was in for a busy time - and a lot of spunk!

Of course I wondered how Bill was getting on but, somehow, it just did not quite seem the thing to go and look. I would have my own time with Sara later: there was no need to go and play the time stop voyeur or join in. I would find out soon enough on Monday whilst on the way to work when I popped in to see Old Bill. If he had not taken full advantage of the situation then that was his own fault: if Sara had not been as compliant or as pleasant as required, well then, that could be dealt with.

Monday came.

"How are things then?"

"Oh fair to middlin' you know!"

"So, was Sara a good girl?"

"I have no complaints. I feel, how shall I put it, a lot better disposed towards her now. And, another weekend you say?"

"Yep."

"I'd better do some planning then!"

Sara looked tired when I saw her. "He's like a fucking rabbit. After the first time he went and made me a cup of tea but when he came back with the tea pot he was hard again - really! I mean, standing there in the doorway with his... as upstanding as the tea pot spout! I thought it was all over for the evening shortly after you left. I mean he did not actually take very long to... in fact we were still on the sofa but after tea he, well, um, it was like we did in the office. And then later that evening... Yeah, well! When he drove me home on Sunday evening - after an energetic morning and afternoon I thought it was over but no. Before I got out of the car he had me blow him once more - yeah, there and then - and he came. He actually managed it again. I walked back into my flat still with the taste of his cum in my mouth and we'd only just fucked in his hallway on the way out! And I've got to do this all again?"

"And did you come? Did he look after you?"

"Oh well, yeah. He's such a considerate guy - really. Insisted. I mean how can a guy insist a girl comes? But he did. Considerate - I mean, I've never had a guy spend so long with his face between my legs! But, he's not exactly my type."

No, I thought, not someone helping you up the ladder. Nor was I!

She looked at me, "Can't we just call it done now?"

"No. One more weekend with Bill or two if you like?"

"NO!"

"And remember I have free access to your body until you have that second weekend."

"Oh fuck, yes, I remember."

"Fuck indeed! So which weekend then? Have you arranged with Bill?"

"I... I can't make the next two, I've promised..."

"No matter, Bill will have to enjoy the anticipation but that is all to my advantage. Which evenings are free? Get your diary out and let's compare."

"Oh no!"

"Oh yes!"

It looked like at least three weeks of in time sex with a compliant girl - and it was! And Bill was not the only one to walk straight back into the bedroom with a teapot and a firm erection straight after cumming. Mind you, unlike Bill, I had spent almost two hours of non-time building up my 'energy' again but Sara was not to know that! It was a matter of pride, you understand.

Three weeks and I made the most of it. When she was not with Bill then, well, it rather seemed a shame to waste the opportunity. It meant I rather left Dharini, Cindy, Amanda and Emily alone -- to say nothing of anyone else -- but it seemed a pity not to make 'use.' Of course all this with Bill and me interfered terribly with her plans -- her using of other men to get 'on.' And it was, of course, amusing to interfere by turning up unexpectedly.

I knew she was going out for an evening with the MD. A long arranged date. He was taking her to the opera, no less. I even knew (though she had not told me but her diary was clear) that he was picking her up at 6.30pm. At 6.20pm I was ringing her doorbell.

"You! You know I can't; not tonight as..."

"I know, but I got myself so worked up. I just had to come... I mean I've got to come. Just a quickie!"

Her face a picture. She was absolutely done up to the nines. Long evening gown, hair very carefully coiffured, her face made up with some careful application to make those high cheekbones even finer, a little clutch bag in her hand. She was waiting at the door ready to go.

"Look I won't mess you up or anything. Look lean over that table and I'll raise your dress."

"No!"

"Yes!"

She had no option really. With such resignation she leant against the hall table. So nice for me to raise her gown, all rustling, up and onto her shoulders revealing some very expensive and lacy white underwear including suspender belt and stockings. It was clear what the MD liked! Down and off came the panties.

"Hurry up!"

A touch of hand to the inside of her thighs to get her to 'spread.' She looked marvellous like that. Her buttocks so perfectly shaped and with her leaning forward, to say nothing of the angle given to them by the high heels, it made them look more than inviting. Sara did not see me undress but I preferred to be like that rather than just having the old JT sticking out of my fly. She did not notice, of course, my little bit of time stop to check out of the door that the MD was not yet arriving or, indeed, to carefully lubricate myself with some olive oil from her kitchen.

A glance at the hall mirror. What a sight! Sara in the background with her gown tucked up and her bottom revealed. The spread cheeks and all the lingerie making her look such a picture of eroticism -- a wonderfully framed bottom. And, in the foreground, me with such a gleaming erection -- the olive oil making it shine, you see. The obvious association of the aroused male close to and together with the readied female worked just so well. A 'grouping' if you like.

And being in time I could take the photograph! I mean, had I had the camera I could have taken the picture - that is a first requirement - though, actually, me holding the camera would have spoilt the image because it would have been in the picture. But not, I realised, if I balanced it on something out of shot and used the timer. But that still required me to have the camera.

My camera was in the car. I did go and get it out of time. So strange walking in the street in broad daylight naked and still somewhat erect. You see I just grabbed the car keys and popped out. I did set up the picture but I did not use the timer. There was no need. I could be the timer! I simply depressed the shutter button out of time but, of course, nothing happened - then.

I posed myself (ensuring I was suitably and oily erect again -- the oil really improved my erection's visual appearance you know. Honest!) and let time flow long enough for the shutter to click. And then I did it again and indeed a third time to ensure I had a good picture.

Camera tidied away with my clothes, I approached Sara and switched time on again.

"Ready?"

"Get on with it."

She had no knowledge of the camera or my interesting pictures

So nice to apply myself, so nice to slide my penis under that bottom and then up; my well-oiled cock making good and satisfactory progress. Fully embedded with my thighs against her bottom I reached forward and extracted her breasts from her gown.

"Leave them alone. Just get on with the fuck."

Lovely to play with them whilst so still but so fully inside Sara. The lack of movement infuriating to Sara. She fumed and made impatient noises.

"Come on, get fucking, you've got to cum quickly so I can get cleaned up and ready again. Go on fuck me!"

I, of course, did just that but there was no way I was going to come until there was a ring on the doorbell. Oh no, most certainly not. And whilst to Sara I gave every impression of trying to come quickly. Yes, really banging away, my testes swinging like a bull in a field. She, of course, completely missed all my time stop pauses. Sufficient pauses to delay orgasm and to disengage and check whether the MD's Jag. had yet pulled up.

"Hurry. What's wrong with you? Fucking cum! What is it about the word 'quickie' you don't understand?"

"It's all right, I'm, I'm just abou..." A deep sigh.

The doorbell rang perfectly on cue (well, I had seen the MD walking from his car).

"No! No! Stop! Not now!"

But I was - most definitely. There was Sara, bent over the hall table, her gown all lifted up showing her suspender belt clad bottom and, between her bottom cheeks, a hard male organ was slamming away -- hopefully the MD could not hear the slapping sounds through the door -- whilst inside Sara it was merrily spurting away. She was wriggling and trying to get away but I held her until I had finished.

She was furious at me. So funny seeing her smoothing down her gown, looking in the hall mirror to see she looked presentable but then finding her boobs hanging out! Impatiently she motioned me to stand so I was hidden behind the door as she opened it.

"Hallo John, so good to see you." Suddenly she was all smiles, her voice treacle. Just a sharp glance at me behind the door. Naked and still erect -- indeed dribbling semen. If the MD had come in and seen that! I heard her kiss him as she very firmly pulled the door behind her. I turned to the mirror and watched the old JT as it subsided. Perhaps it should have been a blow job after all, I mused. It would have been just so funny her kissing the MD with my stuff on her lips and knowing it was in her mouth!

Amusing enough, though, to think of her at the opera. Sitting there all elegance and poise yet knowing she was panty less -- she had not had time to grab them -- and feeling all gooey and fucked. The MD would certainly find her all slippery if he was too keen to get at her after the opera!

12