All Comments on 'Timmy's Talented Tongue'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

a very interesting appetiser, waiting for the next course...........

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967almost 11 years ago
Great again

short but hot. Lucky boy.

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
The talented tongue

is getting first rate training from a lady that knows how to get the best for both parties from each training session

Great stories about a most fortunate young man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mmmmmmm

Love the story would love. Young boy to pleasure me like that

milfleglovermilflegloveralmost 10 years agoAuthor
Please vote

To those of you who liked this story, please vote accordingly, if you haven't, it is much appreciated. This is SO close to getting "hot" status, your vote counts! And high votes encourage us to continue these themed stories!!

Thanks

Milfleglover

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
HOT-JUST HOT!!

I already read #3, was so impressed I had to cum read the rest of these storys.

This being the start, leads me on. I want to read more "Old Cunt" storys, & because I love eating pussy so much I identify with Timmy. And so will read every story I can find with this theme.

Really good story, Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic Story.

I look forward to reading the rest of the series. Hopefully she'll have him spread her ass cheeks wide and thoroughly lick and suck her filthy tight anus until she comes. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mothers and Daughters talk.

As always you write a good story.

Think it's my best attribute to the female sex. When I go down on my partner it wont stop till she's climaxed. The motion continues till she has had enough and pulls me away and I mount her.

My partner was out with her daughter a while ago for a catch up, shopping, lunch and a drink. Later at a family get together after lunch with a few drinks and a few more in the back garden the adult conversation all became a bit risque and jovial.

The banter and innuendos carried on. The children were inquisitive as to the jokes so we gave them answers to satisfy there curiosity but often with double meanings.

As the youngsters left to put little ones to bed it left just the four of us, my partner and I, the daughter and husband, we were at there home.

We all started clearing up, the lunch dishes were already in the dishwasher. We settled back in the lounge and recharged our glasses. My partner went to the loo upstairs, the husband put the rubbish out general and recycle. Partners daughter and I were in the kitchen preparing the drinks.

Daughter said to me in all seriousness "Mum said you were quite handy with your tongue when we were out to lunch together".

Surprised and shocked and stuttering for words replied "Your Mother has no complaints" cheekily I said. Heavens I thought what have they been talking about.

She said "My old man needs some education down there", followed by a pregnant pause, "If Mum ever refuses you and you need more practice" she swallowed "pop round......... soon".

We heard the toilet flush and the husband in the alleyway so took the drinks through.

When we went to leave, said our goodbyes, the daughter pulled my hand and kissed my cheek saying, "pop round soon".

Kissing her on the other cheek I said, "promise".

Well I done what I was told and never looked back. Mother and Daughter very happy. Will tell you about it some day.

Keep writing.

REgards

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES