Tim's Transforming Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few moments Tim relaxed and recovered, then felt Keith put his hand close to Tim's mouth. "Honey, lick it all off my hand."

Tim didn't understand. "Lick all your cum off my hand." Tim had never thought of that. It sounded odd. Not right. But if Keith wanted him to... Tentatively he put out his tongue and tasted the white creamy fluid on Keith's hand an inch from his mouth. It tasted funny. Salty. It was okay. He put his mouth to the hand and sucked his cum until Keith's hand was empty.

"Now the final bit, babe. Suck my cock. Swallow my cum." Keith spoke gently, knowing Tim would do it. Tim scrambled off Keith's lap, while Keith undid his trousers, and removed them and his boxers. His cock - all seven inches, stood upright, hard. Tim had seen online what to do. Or at least descriptions on the internet. He knelt between Keith's legs, and began to run his tongue all over Keith's cock. He loved it. He loved that he could make the cock twitch. He loved that he could make Keith moan gently, breathe heavily.

"Suck it."

As soon as Tim heard Keith say it, he took the cock in his mouth and began to suck, running his tongue all over. He heard Keith moaning. He heard Keith moan out "What an amazing cocksucker." For Tim at that moment it felt like the best compliment he had ever had. He loved being called "an amazing cocksucker."

Within moments he felt Keith thrusting up and down, fucking his mouth. Tim responded, bobbing his head in rhythm with Keith. Keith got faster and faster, moaning louder, suddenly grabbing Tim's head and thrusting deep into his mouth. Tim felt the first spurt of cum and knew he would have to swallow. He did, but there was so much... he swallowed hard, it tasted funny, good.

Keith seemed to spurt and spurt, but at last as Tim thought he would struggle to swallow any more, Keith slowed down, then slumped into the settee.

Finally Tim felt Keith's cock begin to shrink, felt Keith lifting him up onto the settee, cuddling together, both oblivious to the film on the telly which was now showing a typical James Bond car chase!

"Tim, you are one sexy little bitch. We're going to have to do this again. If your mother will let me. I've got to tell her all that happened." Keith had spoken fondly.

"Mum...?"

"Yes, she said we could see what happened. As long as I told her. But maybe time to go get a shower. It's getting late."

Tim knew it was Keith's way of ending their time together. Tim was glad to get away. It had been amazing. Fantastic. And somehow his cock started to come to life again at the thought his mother knew all about it. Or would soon. Would Keith's story turn her on...?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Despite his mind whirring, Tim slept well that night. Part of him knew that he had just had the best experience of his life. And even more he knew Keith saw him as a real sexual being. Part of Tim knew he loved the man to man stuff, but part of him still thought he wanted female company.

Tim woke up next morning feeling refreshed. He looked at his clock - it was gone ten. It was Sunday so it was okay. Tim went quickly to the bathroom in his boxer shorts, then returned to his bedroom, got back into bed. Seconds later he heard a tentative knock on the door. He wondered who it was - perhaps Keith was back for another round.

"Come in!" As soon as Tim shouted out his door opened to the sound of clinking china and cutlery. He was surprised to see it was Melanie.

"Wake up!" she shouted, bringing in a tray. "Brought you breakfast in bed." As she spoke she kicked the door closed again.

"Um, thanks," Tim mumbled. He had never had this treatment from anyone before. He coyly looked Melanie up and down, but she was wearing baggy cotton pyjamas. Pink, plain. He saw Melanie stare back at him so he quickly averted his eyes to his breakfast. Some toast, cereal - what he normally had.

Melanie sat on the side of his bed. Again strange... "Um, you not having breakfast? Thought you would be busy... or something..."

Melanie smiled, recognising Tim's lack of confidence in his response to the tray of food. He thought she wouldn't want to spend time with him, surely.

At first Melanie said she had her breakfast earlier, but thought she would stay and chat to her favourite step-brother. Tim refrained from saying "only."

At first Melanie chatted about her day out, her shopping, what she had bought, what she had wanted. She did most of the talking while Tim ate his breakfast. Truth was he wasn't really sure what to say when Melanie talked about clothes. As he finished his breakfast Melanie took away the tray and sat on the bed again.

"Thing is," she continued chatting. "Thing is, I wanted to apologise for Friday evening. And what you had to do. It must have been horrible to have to dress in underwear for the evening."

Tim was about to automatically say "it's alright," but he stopped himself - it hadn't been alright. He said nothing. It was Melanie who continued.

"I don't really mind you wearing my underwear, you know. I just wanted to wear that stuff on Friday." She paused. "Mind you, you looked really pretty and sexy in it. And I could see you were filling them really well."

Melanie gave Tim a cheeky grin and he went bright red. He was too embarrassed to speak. It was Melanie who carried on. "So why do you wear them? You like the feel, or is it the thought they've been against me? Do you like them damp? Or do you like jerking off in them?" She looked straight at the horrified Tim. There was a pause.

"I know - I bet you sniff them, and I bet you put them in your mouth and suck them." Melanie had moved a touch closer, and Tim was paralysed with fear. What was happening? This was far worse than Friday evening. There was no stopping Melanie.

"Bet you like the thought they've been against my pussy. Bet you'd like to taste my pussy even more than the panties." Melanie smiled at Tim and moved slightly towards him. He was acutely embarrassed. "Still, why not try these? Do you want them? I've been wearing them all night for you." As she said this Melanie reached into her pyjama trousers and pulled a pair of white lacy panties. She handed them to Tim, but he was paralysed with embarrassment. Melanie reached to Tim, picked up his hand with hers and put the panties in his hand. They were damp. He only noticed this, as Melanie pushed his hand to his face, pushing her panties into his nose, against his mouth. Tim instantly smelt Melanie - it was amazing, his cock suddenly came alive, leapt into life under the bedclothes.

"Tim," Melanie was whispering softly to him now. "Timothy, in one hour's time you're not going to be a virgin. I'm going to deflower my little brother. You are going to have that gorgeous cock that got me so excited on Friday that I had to go out so I didn't rape you, you're going to have that gorgeous cock deep in my cunt." As she spoke she moved her face closer and closer to his, then kissed him as she said 'cunt.'

Again Tim couldn't move. Melanie suddenly stood up, and began to remove first her top, showing her naked tits to him, then her trousers, twirling, showing off her fantastic ass, and that wonderful strip of hair leading between her legs. She paused, then sat on the bed again. She spoke again. "Do whatever you want to my body - any of it. I'll tell you if I don't like it. But I bet I like everything you do to me." Melanie stood slightly, pulled the duvet off Tim's bed and was on top of him kissing him hard, wrapping her arms around him, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. Tim tentatively, but then more confidently thrust his tongue back, wrapping his arms around his step-sister. Melanie began to squirm, wrapping her legs around one of Tim's, rubbing her pussy on his leg. Tim was so stiff his cock was now feeling tight in his boxers, and he wanted to take them off, but didn't know how to. Instead he allowed his hands to go down Melanie's back until he was cupping her ass and squeezing it. It just seemed to make Melanie squirm harder.

Suddenly Melanie pulled her mouth away from Tim's, looked him in the eye. "So you like sucking my knickers? You want to suck my cunt? You're going to get what you want right now."

Tim lay on his back as Melanie shuffled up the bed, her knees either side of Tim. Tim lay excited, terrified. Within seconds her pussy was inches from his face, his eyes transfixed by what he was seeing, before she dropped her pussy onto his mouth. In those few moments he noticed that she had a neat, trimmed bush... "Go on, use your tongue on me!"

Melanie's voice was sounding frustrated, so Tim did thrust out his tongue.

She tasted wonderful. He began to run his tongue around the lips, exploring, discovering. He did thrust into her pussy, and felt her getting wetter. For a few moments he thrust in and out quickly, as far as he could. He heard Melanie moaning, so hoped he was doing okay.

For a few minutes he licked and tasted, then remembered he had to search out her clit - he'd read about that. He moved his tongue in the direction he thought it should be, searching, when suddenly he felt a little bump, and ran his tongue over it. He heard Melanie moan out loud, cry out "yyyyeeeeeesssssssssssssssss..." so knew he had found it.

He felt Malanie squirming and moaning out loud as he continued to lick her clit with his tongue, trying to keep his tongue on her clit as she squirmed over him. Within moments he heard her scream out and felt her body shaking in orgasm, tasting her fluids dripping onto his mouth and chin. He was excited - he had made her cum. Her body shook and squirmed for what seemed ages, and he kept his tongue licking her as she did.

At last she lifted away from him, moved down the bed a little and slumped forward, gasping for breath. Tim lay there, her breasts just inches from his face. They looked sensational, with her nipples rock hard, begging to be sucked.

Tim realised this might not be the end. As Melanie recovered, Tim quickly removed his boxer shorts, then lifted his head to see if she would mind him sucking one of her tits. She didn't - as he took her nipple in his mouth she moved to make it easier for him to suck on it, she moaned softly. She moved further down the bed, and Tim felt the tip of his cock touching Melanie, between her legs. He felt her warmth, her wetness where his cock was touching her.

He was desperate - he thrust upwards with his cock, he was in her. So moist, warm, slippery. Melanie moved again so that his cock was buried completely in her pussy. He was fucking. He wasn't a virgin. She was fucking him. He pulled out a bit as Melanie lifted a little from him, then together he trust again, she dropped back on to him, moaning as she did so. She whispered. "Oh, yes, baby, fuck me, fuck my cunt..."

Tim needed no further invitation. He was a bit unsure, but she matched his thrusts as he fucked her faster and faster. Within moments he felt his balls tighten, he cried out, thrust up into her and was pumping his cum deep inside her. Seemingly over and over, but at last there was no more: he slumped down, his cock was shrinking, he slipped out of her. They simply slumped arm in arm on the bed, catching their breath, enjoying the afterglow or their orgasms. Tim particularly excited that he wasn't a virgin any more.

After recovering for ten minutes, they sat naked side by side on Tim's bed. Melanie still seemed to be in control. She broke the silent glow. "Babe, you were wonderful. Think you enjoyed it. I bet there are some questions you want to ask me. Anything. But don't ask if you were good. That's rude!" Melanie smiled.

Tim thought for a few moments. "You don't mind if I ask anything?" Melanie smiled, a smile of assent.

"Well, can I ask then, um, have you, um done it a lot? Um, with a lot of men?" Tim had somehow returned to his lack of confidence.

Melanie smiled, what would be called a wicked smile. "Oh, so you think I'm a slut? A whore? A slag?"

"No..." Tim was mortified.

"Don't be silly," Melanie smiled affectionately at Tim. "I am a slut and a whore and a slag. Lots of men! Once did it with three men. Done it with other women too. I love it. And loved it most with you!"

"Please don't make fun of me." Tim had shrunk a little into the bedding, thinking he was being mocked, gently.

Melanie turned, sorry for what she had said. "Making fun of you? Don't be silly. Get on me. Fuck me. Again. I want to feel your cock in my cunt now. I want to feel you filling me with your spunk. Grope my tits. Grope my ass. Everything you wanna do."

Somehow Tim had gained confidence. This really hot woman wanted him. Perhaps he should grab the moment, things he had dreamt of... Tim put his hands on Melanie's head and pushed her down his body. "Suck my cock first. Suck me hard again."

Melanie was suddenly uncertain. He had just been in her... but then, he wanted it, she wanted it. She opened her mouth and engulfed his cock. Tim thought it felt amazing - her mouth was so warm, and tantalising.

He couldn't hold out long, she made him even harder than he had been earlier. He grabbed her, pushed her onto her back, and was on her, and in her, his cock buried deep in her pussy. He grabbed her tits with both hands and thrust hard into her, causing her to moan and wrap her legs around him. This time he seemed to be able to go on much longer. He fucked and thrust and pinched her nipples and thrust his tongue in her mouth, until she was moaning and screaming with pleasure.

Tim found he had control long enough so that they were both moaning together, and then her body shaking as he pumped his cum into her again, their orgasms coming at the same time.

It was silly. As he had emptied his balls into her, so his confidence seemed to drain away. He started apologising for being so rough, and taking her without any control. Melanie smiled. "Next time you are going to have to take me harder than that, and maybe even fuck my ass as well. But maybe we need to get cleaned up - mum and dad'll be back soon..."

Tim showered and dressed. He never knew sex would be as good as that. He never thought he would ever experience it. He couldn't decide whether he liked it more with Melanie, or with Keith - perhaps he didn't need to choose.

For Melanie she showered, her mind whirring. The truth was she seduced him because she felt sorry for him, for what he had been through, for his lack of experience. It was after the chat the day before with Jean - Tim's mother - that she planned it because she loved Tim. She was trying to work out what stage it stopped being a sympathy "fuck" and when she had realised he was really good, and her body said - this lad could be a sex god, the way he took her. She didn't quite know, but already her body was telling her - she needed him to fuck her again... and again, and again...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

That afternoon they had all done their own thing. Tim had gone to a mate's to hang out, but was home again for 6, and quickly ate some tea. He had to study a bit, so retired to his room. Truly the study part was an excuse - he wanted to play on his computer.

He had been playing for half and hour when there was a knock on the door. He seemed to get no peace in his room any more! Tim wasn't quite sure who it was - he had heard Melanie go out earlier and she wasn't back. "Come in," he cried.

The door opened and his mother stepped into the room. "Can I come in?"

"Sure - make yourself at home. Oh, this is your home!" Tim answered with a smile on his face, as he paused the computer game he was playing. Jean laughed at his weak joke then quickly looked serious again.

"Tim, can we have a chat?" His mother spoke seriously, and nervously. The sort of tone when he was about to be told off, or when she wanted a serious conversation about something, and then he ended up being told off. Tim shrugged, but stayed silently.

"Tim, Keith told me about yesterday evening. He told me how good you had been, and how much he had enjoyed it. That he hoped you had as well. He hoped I would be alright with it." Jean paused. "Tim, I hope you enjoyed it, and I told Keith I would do anything to make you happy, you know..."

Tim knew his mother still felt guilty for the terrible time he had gone through a few years before, but he didn't blame her. His father was a monster - the worst she was guilty of was falling for his charm, and lots of people did that. She kept saying over the years she would do anything to make it better, but Tim had never asked anything of her - he didn't know what he wanted, and he wasn't going to exploit people like his father had done. And yes - it had destroyed his confidence.

Jean chatted on, saying that Keith wasn't like her former husband, that they had agreed they would have a more "adventurous" relationship and she hoped Tim hadn't been offended, or hurt. Tim was a bit surprised by one thing she said: she thought he wasn't gay, so perhaps he was bisexual. It was a long "talk" but towards the end - he hoped - she said "...and hopefully one day you'll meet a nice girl, and experience, um, you know, the physical side of a relationship..."

"Do you mean, mum," Tim spoke hesitantly, "that one day I'll have sex with a woman?"

Jean went slightly red before replying "of course, one day in the future you'll meet someone..."

"Mum, I'm not a virgin." There was a pause - Jean was surprised. She was certain he was. Earlier in the week he had been moaning that he had never had a girlfriend and probably never will.

"What do you mean?" For a few moments Tim wouldn't answer, but his mother kept asking, until he blurted it out.

"Mum. While you and dad were out this morning me and Melanie. You know..."

Jean spoke in surprise. "What?"

Tim took the question wrongly, thinking Jean wanted to know. "You know, mum, we fucked. Twice." He was suddenly embarrassed. Telling his mum at all. And using the "f" word to her - her never swore in front of his mother. Kids don't swear in front of parents!

There was a long pause. It was difficult for either to know what to say next. Tim could only think of one thing to say. One way out of 'the moment'. "Mum, please don't get upset. It was fantastic. She was really nice to me. And I tried to make sure she enjoyed it."

"Oh" His mother was still speechless. She was full of a mix of feelings, churning around. Horrified. Guilty - thinking her conversation with Melanie the day before might have triggered it off. She Knew Melanie had a lot of experience, much of it kinky. Keith had told her what Melanie was like. There was one emotion she was shocked at. Horrified she felt it. Jealousy.

How could she be jealous? She was Tim's mother. She was having a fantastic time with Keith. How could she be jealous. And yet she knew it was all about the past, and her feeling she wanted to please Tim and make it all better, and she should. And someone had taken her place in doing it. But not what a mother and son should be doing. At last she got her thoughts together.

"Tim, I'm pleased for you, and pleased it worked out good for both of you. I don't want to know what you did. I'm, um, pleased for you." As she spoke, Jean regained her composure. "Tim, if there is anything you want to ask, anything, please let me know."

Tim had sensed something of what was going on in Jean. The confusion. "Mum, there is one question." Jean smiled encouragingly, looking like she wanted to answer. "Mum, when a girl uses her mouth on you - you know - is it okay to, um, finish in her mouth?"

Jean never thought she would be answering questions about oral sex with her son. It's not the conversation a mother has with her son. But she did say she would answer. "Um, it varies between women I think. Most will, um, suck. Some don't like you finishing in their mouths. Others, um, will let you, but then will spit it out and want a drink or something. Others, um, seem to enjoy it, and will swallow, or even, um, sometimes share it in a kiss." Jean was shocked at her answer - she hadn't thought of how she would get out of the conversation. She wasn't ready for the next question. "What about you, mum? What do you do?" Tim seemed to ask the question innocently. How to answer? Jean reverted to what she felt was right - honesty.