Tim's Transforming Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lion24655
Lion24655
562 Followers

"I, um, enjoy doing it to a man. And I like to swallow, when they want to finish in my mouth. He feels good. I like to feel I've served him. And the taste is funny, but nice enough." Jean hoped that was the end of the conversation, but the next question shocked her even more. Tim asked it before he had even processed it.

"Mum, would you do it to me?"

Jean was shocked - this felt way too far out of her comfort zone. Tim asked again, not having an answer, but knowing she hadn't run screaming from the room. "Mum, please, would you suck me?"

Maybe her jealousy of Melanie had kept her there. It was ridiculous - she was wondering what Tim's cock looked like. What it tasted like. She tried to get the picture out of her mind. She shook her head, but Tim was rising from his seat, while his mother sat on his bed. She didn't move as he removed his trousers a couple of feet from her. Then removed his boxers, he was stood in front of her, his cock only 18 inches from her face.

Jean was horrified by what was happening. It was handsome. It was standing hard. There was even a hint of precum forming on the tip. It was "cut" - she remembered he had to be circumcised when he was young. And then he shuffled towards her, till the tip of his cock was almost brushing her mouth.

Jean leant forward slightly. She was horrified again - she was taking some of the initiative. She was colluding. His cock was now brushing against her lips. Her tongue crept out and licked the precum into her mouth. It tasted good. Suddenly with one hand she grasped Tim's balls, with her other the base of his cock. She engulfed the head, and as much as she could manage in her mouth, sucking gently as she did so.

It was too much for Tim. He involuntarily caught hold her her head, slid his cock out and in, and began fucking her mouth.

Jean was disgusted with herself: this was her son, but she wanted this. She allowed her tongue to play around the shaft of Tim's cock. She sucked, she allowed his cock to hit the back of her throat. The three or four men she had sucked had told her she was the best cock-sucker they had ever had. In her pride she was going to give Tim the best cock sucking he had ever imagined.

Tim fucked her mouth, Jean sucked, he thrust faster and faster into the back of her mouth. Suddenly she felt him instinctively grip her head hard, not allowing her to move away. She heard him grunt and moan loudly. She felt and tasted his cum pumping into the back of her mouth. Jean swallowed as hard as she could, only a little escaping down the side of her mouth. She sucked him until his balls were empty. She squeezed his balls until there was none left.

At last he had released her head. He pulled his cock from her mouth. "Mum, that was amazing. You were fantastic."

Again Jean was lost for words. She watched Tim put on his boxers and jeans before speaking. "Tim, this must never happen again. It was wrong."

Tim paused. "Mum, how can something so fantastic be wrong? Mum, I want more of you."

Jean still pretended she wouldn't allow it to happen again, but knew she would not be able to resist if he asked her in the future. "Tim, I've got to get ready for bed. You've got college tomorrow. A couple of weeks to your exams."

As Jean got up from the side of his bed Tim spoke again. "Mum, this has been the most amazing weekend ever. I feel so good. Hope we can all have more fun together. All of us."

Jean had scurried from the room. By next morning a sense of normality had returned to the house. But everyone knew the coming days would be so different...

Lion24655
Lion24655
562 Followers