Tina Carson Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she woke the following morning he had already gone. So was his travel case. She wasn't sure if this was because he had another business trip or for some other reason.

As soon as she could she rang his work. She found out that he was away for two days. She was sort of relieved. At least he hadn't left her. Yet.

Putting on a brave face she made it into work. She was just putting the finishing touches to a display when in walked Greg. He smiled when he spotted her and walked over.

"Hello gorgeous," he said, "how are you today then?"

"Erm ... fine thanks," she replied.

He moved up close to her. He was almost touching her breasts. "How about I take you out for lunch today. I know Jim's away. It would give us the chance to ... you know ... to chat." His hand brushed against her breast. She flinched.

Tina felt herself blush. His breath was hot on her cheek. She looked around nervously hoping no-one could see that he was touching her.

"Erm ... yeah ... I suppose so," she said. "I'm leaving at twelve today as I'm owed some time."

"Great." He pulled back. "So I'll be out front around twelve o'clock then. Is that good for you?"

"Yeah, that's fine," she replied hesitantly. "I'll see you later. We do need to talk about things."

* * *

At ten minutes to twelve, Tina changed from her uniform into a skirt and a tight fitting, thin sweater. As she left the store she spotted his car.

He watched as she walked over. "Very nice Tina, you look extremely fuckable," he muttered to himself.

She opened the car door and climbed inside. Without waiting for her to buckle on her seatbelt Greg shot off down the road.

"Where are we going," she asked turning to face Greg.

He glanced across. "You'll see."

He turned into the street where Tina lived and parked up outside her home.

"My house, you've brought me to my house? Why?" Tina was surprised.

"Well I just thought with Jim away it would be too good an opportunity to miss," he said as he leaned over to her.

He put his hand onto her leg and slid it up her thigh and under her skirt. He reached her mound before she could react. He rubbed her pussy through her thong.

"Stop it ... stop it ..." she pleaded, "someone will see us ... please ... my neighbours ..."

"We'd best go inside then," Greg said as he leered at her. He opened his car door and got out. "Come on, we haven't got all day."

Tina got out of her side of the car and together they entered her home. No sooner had the front door closed behind them than Greg was all over her, fondling and groping her large breasts.

"No Greg, no, I don't want this. We need to talk. I don't want you to do this to me anymore, please stop."

"Sure you do, you know you can't resist me." Greg took hold of her sweater and attempted to lift it over her head.

"No ... no stop it," Tina struggled to prevent him.

With a final tug, Greg managed to get it up over her breasts. He looked down on her impressive cleavage. Her chest was rising and falling as she breathed heavily.

"God your tits are fantastic." He reached down and touched her soft but firm flesh. Tina shuddered as he fondled them lovingly, revelling in the smoothness of her skin. His fingers sank into the valley between her globes.

"Ohhh god ..." Tina moaned as she responded to his probing.

"Come on, lets go upstairs. I need to fuck you and I'm pretty sure you want me to." Greg took her arm and led her upstairs.

They entered what Greg took to be the master bedroom. Tina suddenly stopped.

"No ... it's not right ... not here, not in our bed," she answered.

Greg grinned. "But that's entirely the point, Tina," he replied, "to fuck you in your matrimonial bed was always the ultimate aim. It's the final insult for your fucking dim witted husband."

"What?" Tina looked confused. "I don't understand what you mean."

"What's to understand. I saw you. I wanted to fuck you. Then I found out you were Jim's wife. That was even better. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have found you purely by chance."

Tina stared at him. She had an empty feeling growing in the pit of her stomach.

"So you see, for me it was a double whammy. Firstly, I got to fuck an attractive woman with a great body. And secondly I made you cheat on your stupid, fuck wit of a husband. Perfect!" He grinned at her, loving the look on her face.

"And now, to cap it all, I'm going to fuck you in your own house, in the bed you share with your husband. Don't think I hadn't realised what was going through your brain. You've been trying to come to terms with your cheating and you're now carrying a massive guilt complex. You're horrified that I've fucked you and that you've cheated on dick shit but you'd justified it to yourself that it was only because you were drunk. But you had to know, didn't you, you just had to know if you were only a slut when you were drunk!

"But now you know. Don't you. Am I right?

"Well ...?"

"You bastard, you complete bastard," Tina sobbed as a small grain of realisation began to form. He was nearly but not completely right. He hadn't realised that part of the reason was she thought she might be falling for him.

"Yeah, you're right about that, I am," he smirked. "I wanted to make your husband suffer. I know he has suspicions about us which I'm very happy about. It's great to see him so tormented by jealousy.

"The bonus for me was finding out how easy you were to get onto the end of my cock. And now, now that you finally realise that I am a bastard it makes me very, very happy." He took her bra encased breasts into his hands and jiggled them up and down.

"But you told me you loved me!"

"Yeah ... I did, didn't I," he sneered as he pushed her tits together and squeezed hard.

Tina shuddered. She hated him now. Jim had been right about him all along and that made her betrayal even worse.

Removing her bra, she gasped as he pinched her nipple. 'I am not going to let him use me' she thought.

Greg dragged her over to the bed. He turned her around.

"Bend down," he said.

Tina bent over, sticking her ass into the air.

"You're not going to fuck me," she said firmly.

Greg dropped his trousers. His fully erect cock sprung out. He grabbed hold of it and offered it up to her pussy lips.

"You are NOT going to fuck me," Tina said as Greg nudged the back of her legs with his knee. She adjusted her stance and opened her legs wider for him. Greg lifted her skirt over her hips and tore away her thong.

He pushed his cock up to her pussy and rubbed it up and down her slit. She could feel her pussy quivering as her outer lips trembled with passion.

"I don't want this," Tina gasped, "you're not going to fuck me!"

He held it there, rubbing up and down her pussy lips slowly. Tina groaned as her arousal grew and grew. She pushed down with her hips but Greg pulled back. Her hand moved to her clit.

"Oh no you don't," Greg pulled her hand away. There was no way she was going to get off that way. He knew she was close to caving.

"If you want it Tina, you only have to ask."

"I HATE YOU, YOU BASTARD," she spat at him.

"Now, now," he laughed, "that isn't going to help you now is it?"

He carried on for the longest time, rubbing her, bringing her close before taking her back down.

"Fuck me," she finally whimpered.

"I'm sorry. Did you say something?" Greg smirked.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you ..." Greg almost sang the words. "You're going to have to speak up."

"FUCK ME," Tina screamed, as she once again tried to push her pussy down onto Greg's rock hard cock.

"Now, now Tina, there's no need to shout," Greg laughed. "Besides you're going to have to ask nicely."

"Please fuck me."

"Well that's better but it's not enough. You'll have to do a whole lot better than that." Greg smirked as Tina glared at him over her shoulder.

"Please will you fuck me. Please will you fuck my married pussy. Please. I need your cock inside me, please."

Greg smiled. Her humiliation was complete. He thrust his hips forward.

"Oh my god!" she screamed as he plunged his thick cock straight in up to his balls. He pounded her from the start, flexing his hips and driving deep into her pussy.

Her large breasts were swinging wildly below her as he thrust forcibly in and out gathering momentum as his speed increased.

This wasn't love making, this was hard, unadulterated fucking.

Tina came and a few minutes later came again. She'd not experienced sex as rough as this before. It was an intense feeling. God she hated Greg now but the sex ... the sex was mind blowing.

* * *

After he had left, Tina curled up into a ball under the bed clothes. She was deeply ashamed and angry with herself.

She must have dozed off because when she opened her eyes it was dark outside. She leaned over to look at her alarm clock. It was after ten. The memory of Greg's words came back into her mind and her eyes filled with tears.

* * *

Time is said to be a great healer but initially Tina was not sure she agreed with that sentiment much. Several weeks had gone by since that afternoon with Greg and her ultimate final betrayal of her marriage vows. She'd not seen him since.

She had spent many hours alone at night going over and over the details. Her memories of what words were spoken or her recollection of the events that transpired began to blur at the edges.

She started to rationalise that she had been an unwilling participant in all of the occasions that she had let Greg fuck her. Eventually she had convinced herself that she was not to blame. It was all down to a combination of events caused by her deteriorating relationship with Jim and too much alcohol.

The eventual outcome of her soul searching was that she resolved to rekindle her marriage. Over time she became more loving and attentive of Jim's needs. She became a model housewife, cooking him lavish meals and not allowing him to do any household tasks. She washed and cleaned everything herself.

She cuddled up to him on the sofa at night time as they watched television together and she even downloaded porn movies for them to watch. This had the desired effect and brought her nearly dormant love life with Jim back with a bang.

Jim couldn't believe his luck. It never occurred to him that his wife was feeling incredibly guilty. For Tina, she was happy that he was happy. She also felt she was serving a penance for her actions.

* * * * *

Several more weeks passed by.

Tina was lying on her back in bed, her eyes wide open. Jim was next to her snoring softly. He was extremely relaxed. They had just had sex and for Jim it had been hugely enjoyable.

He had been his usual attentive self, going down on Tina and bringing her to an orgasm with his tongue and fingers. He'd then rolled between her legs and slid his cock inside her. He pumped vigorously for a couple of minutes before she had felt him stiffen.

He groaned as he came, sending a pulse of cum inside her. As his cock quickly shrivelled and dropped out, all his cum followed. It hadn't gone far.

She slid out of bed and padded across the bedroom floor to the bathroom. She sat down on the toilet, holding her head in her hands.

She was fed up. She loved Jim. Well, she was pretty sure she did. Someone had once told her that hot love doesn't last and couples needed more than just sex to keep a relationship together. She wasn't sure if she entirely agreed with that sentiment.

Okay, she admitted that you need other things in your life but surely good sex was just as important? And she was beginning to realise she missed having good sex. Yes Jim loved her, of that there was no doubt, but he couldn't fuck her properly for love nor money!

So she was left in a bit of a no man's land. Did she settle for a crappy love life with the man who otherwise made her feel comfortable and who clearly loved her? The man to whom she had promised to be faithful, to love and cherish, forsaking all others, the father of her child. Or did she continue to allow herself to be seduced by well hung men who clearly only wanted her for their self gratification? Men that were perfect bastards but who gave her the sex that she was beginning to think she couldn't live without.

Of all the men who'd fucked her over the past couple of years or so only Bernhard was the one she still saw, although it was only because he was the CEO of Bromptons Department Stores and her overall boss.

He'd steered clear of her since he'd set her up to be fucked by his father Klaus at the fashion show the company had held months ago. Not that she'd wanted to be fucked again by Klaus but she had never been able to resist him. He only had to stare at her and she was lost. With his evil hypnotic eyes he had a mesmerising hold over her and she truly was scared of him.

Fortunately, Bernhard's new role took him out of the country on numerous occasions so he was rarely in the store. When he did come into contact with her it was always business related. He had no intention of having an affair with her. He'd fucked her that once but that was in the past as far as he was concerned.

Tina had come to the conclusion that she needed sex but wasn't sure she could allow herself to be picked up by another stranger. At some point Jim would get an inkling of what was happening and her luck at being undiscovered in her infidelities would come to an end.

What was a girl to do? She just didn't know what to think anymore.

* * * * *

It had been building for some time and he'd put it off, unsure as to how he should broach the subject. How his demands would be perceived. But now it was time. Bromptons' Security Officer Frank Barlow had finally plucked up the courage to see if he could blackmail Tina into having sex with him.

For weeks, months even, he'd masturbated himself silly watching the video he'd shot on his mobile phone of Tina and their boss, Bernhard Winklemann. And now he wanted some real action. He wanted to grope those impressive tits and squeeze that nice curvy bum. He wanted to plunge his cock inside her pussy to see if he could bring her to multiple orgasms just as Bernhard had done.

Whilst Tina had always been cordial and pleasant towards him she didn't really know him that well. So over the weeks Frank had become a constant visitor to her department. He still stuttered sometimes in her presence but he had a quick wit and Tina seemed to enjoy his snappy put downs and little jokes. Over time these quick chats had gradually drawn her into longer conversations. It was surprising how open she could become with just a little bit of probing or by asking the odd loaded question. But as an ex policeman Frank was an expert in asking the questions in such a way as to always elicit an answer.

Finding reasons to be in her department more often, he inveigled his way into her working life so that she began to depend on him for various things. Many were only mundane tasks but he completed them willingly and efficiently as he wove his web of deceit.

Eventually and unwittingly she revealed her marital woes to him. She hadn't exactly told him she had a crappy sex life but she'd given him enough indications that he suspected there might be a problem in that area of her life. Or was it that he hoped there was?

And then of course he'd also seen her with her mystery man a few times. He could see she always looked concerned when he arrived but would then take him aside, to talk to him in a quieter part of the department. He'd also seen her leave with him on the odd occasion and had even followed them one evening to watch them enter a bar where they sat close together. He knew straight-away that he was more than just a friend.

* * * * *

Finally it was time. Tonight was the night. Frank knew Tina's husband was away on yet another business trip. He also knew how much that annoyed her. He also knew her parents had taken her daughter away for a few days. She loved that they were so doting and it did allow her to concentrate on her job. She'd been one of the lucky ones who'd kept her job following the store takeover.

He'd taken the late shift as she'd told him that she was going to be working late. She also told him she'd be on her own because she couldn't bring herself to ask her staff to work unpaid after the store closed. There had been a massive cutback in overtime pay and allowances in a bid to improve and bolster the company profit line prior to the business year end. After all, the shareholders had to be paid their dividend.

Frank looked up at the clock on the wall in his office. It was six thirty. Time to go. At the same time he closed the door to his office behind him so Tina in her department paused to look at what she'd accomplished since the store had closed an hour ago. She groaned in frustration. All she saw was a sea of mess. How could she possibly get it all sorted before the store reopened tomorrow morning?

And there she was. As Frank finally approached her department he could see Tina bending over making adjustments to one of her displays. Her work trousers were pulled tightly across her delightful arse cheeks, highlighting their delicious shape and curvature. Frank shuddered as he forced himself forward.

"Hi Tina, how's it going? Nearly finished?" he managed to croak out. He licked his lips but his mouth was as dry as the Sahara Desert. A feeling of nausea swept through his body and up into his throat. He swallowed hard as his nerves threatened to overwhelm him.

Tina swung around as she straightened up. "Ohh, hi Frank, sure, nearly," she replied with a faint smile.

Frank let his eyes flick down her body. Today she was wearing a work tee shirt instead of her usual blouse. Clinging tightly to her body it superbly showcased her ample bosom. As far as he was concerned she should wear her tee shirt every day, it was a far better look than her blouse. He managed to swallow hard before coughing to clear his throat.

"I ... I wondered if I could have a word about something ... with you ... it ... it ... it's a delicate matter," he added when he saw Tina's questioning look.

"Sure, okay," she replied with a shrug of her shoulders, "what is it?"

"Well ... erm ... I ... I ... I ... I think my office would be ... be ... be ... a more appropriate place to ... to discuss it," Frank stuttered in reply.

"Okaaay ..." Tina replied somewhat hesitantly, her curiosity piqued. She looked at the mess that surrounded her.

"Thirty minutes? It'll give me chance to clear up here first and then I'm all yours," she said with a smile. "Would that work?" she added.

"Yeah ... yeah ... that would be fine," Frank croaked in response. He breathed deeply as he walked away trying to quell the nerves that were jangling in his body. 'I'll be all yours', she had said. He sure hoped so!

* * *

For what seemed like the hundredth time a nervous Frank looked up at the clock on the wall in his compact office. It was gone seven. She was late. Or maybe she wasn't coming? Christ what would he do then? It had taken him weeks to pluck up the courage to approach her for the first time. God knows how he would cope if he had to do it again.

He went to his door to see if she was coming and his heart nearly exploded. Here she was. She was walking down the passageway towards him. He leaned against the door frame for support, trying to control his breathing as he took in the way her body moved. Her hips were swaying from side to side as she strutted towards him. And as she got nearer he could see the way that her large boobs bounced stiffly up and down inside her tight tee shirt. God she had great tits!

"Hi Frank, so what's so important that we need a private meeting?" she said with a smile as she finally reached him.

"You ... you ... you best come in Tina," he said as he stood aside to let her enter his office. He followed her inside and closed the door behind them.