Tina Carson Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take ... take a seat," he said, nodding at the only chair in the office. She sat down and he shuffled over to perch on the edge of his desk. The office was small so they were very close to each other, their legs almost touching. He paused as he gazed down onto her large chest and swallowed hard as not for the first time that day he felt his cock begin to swell.

"Sooo?" Tina asked looking up enquiringly when Frank made no attempt to speak.

"I ... I ... I need to show you something," he blurted out. Internally he cursed himself. He'd spent all afternoon going over in his mind how he would approach this. He'd even rehearsed what he would say and what her likely responses would be. And this was not how he'd planned to start.

He handed her his mobile phone. The video was already playing. Tina took the phone from him, eager to see what it was he had to show her. It only took a few seconds before the smile on her lips turned to a twisted look of horror and then disgust.

"Ohmygod," she said, looking up at Frank with fear in her eyes, "nooo ... oh fuck ... why ... why Frank ... why?"

"You tell me Tina," Frank replied with a smirk, immediately liking the way this was going, his stutter surprisingly disappearing as he took control, "though it looks to me as if you're really enjoying the attention of our new boss and his dick whilst you commit ADULTERY."

"Ohmygod," Tina groaned as she looked back at the video and then back up at Frank. And suddenly she knew what this was about. All the weeks of Frank inveigling his way into her life, being 'Mr Helpful' to get close to her, to soften her up before dropping the hammer. It was all perfectly clear now.

"What do you want Frank?" she asked in a flat monotone. "I assume you're going to blackmail me? What do you want? Money ... SEX?" she added nastily. As she uttered the words she suddenly felt dead inside. But it was all her own fault. It was always her own fault. There was no-one else to blame. Only her.

Frank hesitated. In truth he was surprised at how quickly she had capitulated. And then he was disappointed. Sure of course he wanted to fuck her. That had been the plan all along but he'd expected a bit more fight from her, a bit more reluctance, a bit more resistance.

"i want to take you out," he said, surprising himself as he uttered the words. This was not what he'd planned at all.

"What ... like a DATE?" she asked, bewildered by his statement.

"Yeah, why not. Get all tarted up, don't want you not taking this seriously."

She scrunched up her face in obvious distaste. "Not a chance in hell of that happening Frank."

Frank shrugged his shoulders. "Okay ... I tried to make this civilised. So sex it is then!"

Taking her by surprise he reached over and placed his right hand on her left shoulder. She cringed but resisted the urge to brush him off, already disgusted with herself for complying so easily. But what could she do? If she didn't allow him to do what he wanted he would show the video to Jim and god only knows who else?

"Please Frank, get off," she said as she finally decided to shrug him off.

"Okay," Frank said as he removed his hand. "I guess I'll just post this on social media then."

NOOOO ... you can't do that," shrieked Tina, "I'll be ruined."

"So what's it to be Tina?" Frank said.

Tina had no idea how to reply. She certainly didn't want this but then again she didn't want the video out there to be seen by all and sundry.

As she contemplated her options Frank shocked her as he suddenly jerked himself away from the desk and moved behind her, his left hand immediately dropping back onto her left shoulder. Her back arched and stiffened, which just served to push her breasts further away from her chest, so highlighting even more their large size and shape.

Tina swallowed hard, cringing as she waited for the inevitable.

Frank's cock hardened as he slowly slid his hand down from Tina's shoulder onto her chest. He closed his eyes, savouring the moment as his hand reached the top of her bra and then rose and flowed out over the swell of her large breast. He spread his fingers as he closed his hand around it. It was better than he could ever have imagined. So big, so firm and weighty, yet so soft and malleable at the same time.

He squeezed softly a couple of times groaning inwardly with pleasure before he flattened his hand out and began to manipulate her breast by rolling it around in ever increasing circles. He began to move quicker until he was fondling and groping her abundant fleshy orb with increasing fervour.

"God you've got great tits," he muttered as with his eagerness growing, he bent lower, nuzzling into her neck, breathing in her intoxicating perfume. His hands moved down her sides and around her waist to come up from below to cup her breasts. He lifted them up savouring the size and feel of them in his hands, then squeezed them simultaneously, pushing them together before pulling them apart.

Tina rocked silently in her chair as Frank worked on her breasts. She wasn't the slightest bit aroused. Yet! But she knew it was only a matter of time before she was, especially if he carried on doing what he was doing. Having her breasts forcibly manipulated like this was one of her favourite foreplays before sex.

And then, there it was. She bit hard on her lower lip hoping that the pain would distract her from her growing arousal. She felt her eyelids begin to flicker as she began to submit to the feelings that threatened to overwhelm her. She squirmed in her chair as Frank brushed his hand across her swelling nipples again and again.

"Oohhh."

Frank heard her faint gasp and took a sideways glance at her face. Her eyes were closed and her lips parted. He could see that her breathing had altered. It was shallower and more rapid. She was almost panting.

"Uunngghh."

The grunt was exhaled softly but Frank heard it. He smiled to himself. This was so good and so far had exceeded his expectations. Her breasts were a joy to fondle and now she was clearly getting turned on. Of that he had no doubt as he watched her squirm a bit more in her seat. Time to move it up a notch or two.

"Lift up your arms," he said as he took hold of her tee shirt from the bottom and tried to tug it free from the top of her work trouser waistband.

Tina immediately snapped out of her dreamlike state.

"No, no Frank, no you can't ..." she cried out in panic as she tried to stop him.

She struggled but it was only a token resistance as Frank soon easily succeeded in freeing her tee shirt from her trousers. He pulled it up as she reluctantly gave in and raising her arms allowed him to remove it. He tossed it to one side and swivelled her chair around to face him.

She looked up at him and saw his mouth hanging open.

Frank was in shock. And in awe. There they were. Her bra encased breasts. And they were even better than he could ever have imagined. Her bra was lacy and very revealing and clearly nowhere near big enough for her breasts judging by the amount of white flesh that was threatening to spill out over the top. He watched mesmerised as her flesh rippled and moved with every deep breath she took.

"Take it off," he croaked, now barely able to breathe, "take it off."

Tina looked at the clock on the wall. It was late and she had to get away. She shook her head.

"Frank, I can't. I have to go and pick up my daughter now. I'm sorry."

She frowned and then chastised herself. For god's sake, why was she apologising to Frank of all people? Frank who'd just groped her. Frank who'd got her to take her top off. She needed to go and to hell with the consequences.

She stood up. "I have to go Frank," she said as she stooped and retrieved her tee shirt from the floor. She put it over her head and pulled it down.

Frank stood there stunned. She was going. He had failed. He shook his head. This wasn't over, not now.

"Okay, you can go. For now! But this isn't over Tina. I will post that video if you don't come back and finish this."

He paused to judge her expression. She looked scared. Perfect! And then he had a flash of inspiration.

"Lingerie," he blurted out.

"What," snapped Tina with a puzzled look on her face.

"Lingerie, I want you wearing lingerie when you come back. And stockings ... and really high heels," he added almost gasping for breath as he hurriedly snapped out each item.

"What?" Tina gasped incredulously, "are you mad?"

"Yeah," Frank said with a malevolent leer, maybe I am."

As Tina hurried away her thoughts were consumed with her rampant stupidity. Ever since her moment of drunken indiscretion with Rob Johnson her life had spiralled out of control. She'd now cheated on Jim multiple times, seemingly incapable of saying no to the men, old and young who'd either taken advantage of her naivety by getting her drunk and lowering her inhibitions or just by blackmailing her, like Frank was doing now.

It was on his way home that it finally dawned on Frank that Tina had sandbagged him. Earlier she'd told him that her parents had taken her daughter away for a few days so why the need to rush off to pick her up? After his initial anger had subsided to a mild irritation it just served to stiffen his resolve to have her, come what may.

* * * * * *

Over the next few weeks Tina studiously tried to avoid Frank. She had some success but every now and again she would see him in the distance looking over towards her. When he had her attention he would tap his wrist to indicate that time was ticking by. And then he would do that charades game imitation of a movie camera. She knew exactly what it meant. The threat was real and tangible. She was only delaying the inevitable.

Frank for his part had tried to be discreet but every chance he'd had to talk to her she'd seen him approaching and had quickly scurried off to talk to a customer. Frank finally realised that being a creature of habit when making his rounds Tina knew exactly what time he would be approaching her department so it was easy for her to avoid him. He decided to change his route and it paid immediate dividends. She had her back to him as he approached.

"Hello Tina, you been avoiding me?" Frank said, catching her off guard. Surprisingly he on longer stuttered when he was in her presence.

"OH ... Frank," Tina said as she spun quickly around, the look of horror on her face clear to see.

"I'm a patient man Tina but you're really starting to piss me off. I don't think you're taking this seriously enough. Make no mistake, I will post the video, of that you can be sure," Frank said, speaking quietly but with malice.

"Frank ... please ... don't do this ... you'll ruin me, you'll destroy my marriage ... think about my family ... please I'm begging you." She began to tear up.

Frank looked at her dispassionately. "Bravo! Great performance Tina, you're clearly wasted working here, you should've be an actress!" He leaned closer. "You've got two days, do you hear, two days or I post the video. Your choice. Let me know what you decide by close of business today."

Tina watched as he turned and walked away. She was devastated but it was all her own fault. It was later in the day that she received a phone call from Jim. An urgent appointment had been set up for him that required him to leave that afternoon. It would also mean a night away.

She called her mother who agreed to look after Sophia for the night. No questions were asked, it was never a problem. Her mother was devoted to her granddaughter and loved having her stay over.

As she ended the call Tina felt empty inside. She remembered how Frank wanted her dressed so a quick trip to the lingerie department got her some stockings and suspenders and even though her lacy black bra and panties would have sufficed she decided to buy new underwear too. Her own shoes already had a 4" heel but mindful of Frank's request she 'borrowed' a pair of 5" stilettos from Ladies Footwear.

When the store closed at five thirty she hung back, saying goodnight to her staff as he busied herself with some last minute paperwork. Satisfied that everyone had finally left she took off her work clothes and put on her new purchases. Finally happy with the way she looked she covered herself with her raincoat.

The sound of her stiletto heels clicking on the concrete floor reverberated in her ears as she set off on her long walk of shame to Frank's office. Her stomach was in knots as thoughts of what she was going to endure flooded her mind. She felt nauseous, the hot bile burning her throat as she forced back the urge to throw up.

Meanwhile in his office, Frank was sitting at his desk rubbing his cock through his trousers. He was again watching the video of Tina and Bernhard fucking. He shook his head ruefully. He wasn't sure he would be able to carry out his threat to Tina of posting it on social media if she didn't show up in the next couple of days. He knew almost nothing about Facebook or Twitter and had little interest in it anyway.

The faint knock on the door made him jump. Flustered he managed to fumble with his phone to switch it off as he looked up. His mouth dropped open as his eyes bugged out.

Holy shit!

Framed in the open doorway stood Tina Carson. She'd come!

FUCK!!

He drank in the sight before him. She was wearing a raincoat that came down to her knees but below it were black stockings. Not work trousers but black stockings! His cock hardened.

"You came," he managed to croak out, his tongue thick in his mouth.

"Like I had a choice," she replied nastily.

Frank smiled. Her attitude made him more confident. "No I guess not," he smirked. "Well come on in ... and close the door behind you," he added with a leer.

He stood as she complied and then turned to face him. He drooled as he took in the shape of her calves and then he noticed her black stilettos. Fucking hell ... they were high!

He moved in front of her and looked her over from head to toe. With the height of her heels she was slightly taller than him. Her legs looked great. He looked higher. Even in the raincoat he could see the swell of her large breasts.

"God you're so fucking beautiful," he said with a leer, staring lustily into her blue eyes.

"No I'm not," Tina replied although inwardly she felt pleased that he found her attractive, then immediately berating herself for being so shallow. This man was only saying these things to butter her up, to get what he wanted. Like they all did!

He tugged at her belt which was firmly knotted. "Untie it," he said, quickly giving up because his hands were shaking that much. Tina took over and easily slipped the knot before undoing the buttons. She paused.

"Open it, open it," Frank gasped eagerly.

Tina slowly and almost seductively eased the raincoat apart to reveal her lingerie. Frank gasped as he took in the sight of her stockings and bra. One leg was cocked in such a way that he couldn't see her panties. Was she even wearing any?

"Ohmygod," he breathed as he took in the sight of her body. He leaned forward and tentatively pushed a finger into her breast. It jiggled as he prodded at it for a couple of seconds. "Ohmygod," he repeated.

"Turn around," he said, "let me see you from behind. Lift up the coat and let me see all of your legs."

Tina turned slowly as she lifted up the coat. Frank was beside himself with lust as he gazed greedily at the sight of her stocking clad legs and her high heels. She looked so sexy, so fuckable.

"Higher," he gasped.

Tina lifted the coat up to her waist. Frank gazed at her arse. It was so shapely, her cheeks were so full and round and he could just make out the sliver of black lace as it disappeared into the deep cleft between them.

"Ohhh fuck," he groaned as his hand went to his cock.

She turned back around to face him and he was on her like a flash, one hand taking a firm hold of a breast whilst the other went straight between her legs to land on her mound.

She staggered back against the door and struggled against him as he assaulted her. Frank was a beast and it barely registered that she was wet as his fingers slid around her engorged pussy lips as his other hand manipulated and groped her breast.

Tina shook her head in dismay. She was already turned on. How could that be? The man disgusted her ... yet she was aroused before he even laid a finger on her. Why?

She jolted as Frank slid a finger inside her pussy and began to frig her hard, his thumb banging up against her swollen clit. Her legs parted as her breathing became ragged and then she pushed down. Was she that needy?

She came quickly, biting her hand to stifle her scream as her orgasm exploded from within. She slumped into Frank's arms as he held her.

Being that close to her overwhelmed Frank. She smelled so good. He puled away from her slightly and then seizing the moment kissed her hard. Tina tried to pull away, shocked by his attack on her lips.

"No Frank no," she said as she managed to free her mouth from his.

Frank stood back a pace and looked her over. She was breathing hard, her cheeks still flushed from her climax.

"Come with me," he said as he grabbed her hand and dragged her from his office.

"Where are we going?" Tina asked, tottering in her high heels as Frank strode purposefully along dragging her behind him.

"You'll see," he said with a smirk.

They made it along the passageway before Frank burst through the doorway and into the main store. Tina was struggling to keep pace with him as he strode determinedly along, passing through department after department before they took the escalator to the second floor.

It was then that Tina knew where he was taking her. The second floor was devoted entirely to the Furniture department.

When they arrived he led her past the living room furniture displays and then on through the dining room tables and chairs before stopping at the entrance to the bedroom department. His eyes scanned the displays. He was looking for one bed in particular. He spotted it and set off towards it, dragging Tina along in his wake. This bed was expensive but had been made up with sheets and duvet, all bedding that could be replaced if necessary.

Tina looked down at the bed in horror. The sheets, pillow cases and duvet cover were all satin silk. She shuddered, as the shame of her liaison with Greg came rushing back into her mind. All those times she'd been fucked on those satin sheets in his apartment. How erotic it had been especially as she watched herself in the throes of passion in the mirrored ceiling above.

"This will do nicely, get up on the bed Tina," Frank said, jolting Tina out of her reverie as he turned to her, "and leave your shoes on," he added as she started to slip them off her feet.

"I'm going to take some pictures," he said, answering her querying look.

Tina sighed softly as she climbed reluctantly onto the bed. This was spiralling out of control. Now he was getting more evidence to use against her. Where would it all end? If only she hadn't let Rob Johnson fuck her all those many, many months ago maybe none of this would ever have happened. It was as if Rob had opened Pandora's Box and set in motion a series of cataclysmic sexual events.

"That's it, lay back and look up at me," Frank said as he held up his mobile phone. He started to take his photographs. "And smile Tina, at least pretend you want to be here!"

She smiled thinly as for the next few minutes Frank clicked happily away as he manoeuvred Tina through a series of poses on top of the bed.

"Are we done yet Frank," Tina finally said. She was feeling chilly, the satin sheets were cold beneath her.

"Nearly" he replied, "just need you to take off your bra."

She sighed in disgust as her hands moved behind her back to release the hooks. She pulled it away from her breasts and tossed it aside.