All Comments on 'Tina Does a Sex Study for Middle Age'

by milfwife

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
is it understood the woman is beyond stupid and

would throw her marriage in front of a moving truck. In this study, she by keeping it from her husband committed adultery and cheated on her husband and by lying to her husband, disrespected her and her marriage. No where in the story was it stated that the men were medically tested and safe. She is nothing now but a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Adding to comment below:

Also, this story included the concept of a couple engaging in vaginal sex immediately following anal sex, without washing the dick, which is likely to result in a vaginal infection. Therefore, this story encouraged unsafe sex practices.

Author, please don't continue this story, unless you intend for the husband to find out, get angry, and kick some butt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
stupid

Dumb story about another whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
another dumbass comment by the brain dead annony!

why not slit your thoat

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue it soon with next phases... :)

Ducky7Ducky7almost 10 years ago
Well is was full of some hot sex. but a one star

This is just a slut cheating on her husband behind his back and getting away with it under the blanket of medical science. She got her rocks off and hubby is suffering with blue balls. The forth study needs to have hubby involved and she can't have sex with him for 60 days and he get to fuck at least 4 women for days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sorry

to obvious and to stupid to be either funny or sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: another dumbass comment by the brain dead annony!

At least that person commented on the story while you did nothing but comment on their right to have an opinion. Which is the real dumbass?

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 10 years ago
is the er...um...author... like mentally retarded?

this was so bad it made want to fuck my dog in the ass....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
* * * * *

I know what's coming next! Gang-bang!

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
This is science fiction...

This is science fiction...Not loving wives...Nor loving husbands...

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 10 years ago
Details

A research physician that calls a penis a 'cock,' allows bareback sex AND oral contact after anal sex! Never happen.

The predictable aftershocks of having two prior antagonists engaging in intimacies would NEVER get approved by a Research Review Board!

Also, there is NO reason for Subject Sweetie to not inform Hubby why she was abstaining for a month in the Top Secret subsequent study! Poor review of details!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really Stupid Story.

Just like you would expect. She is such a good person she fucks over everybody she has promised to take care of, yuck.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 10 years ago
I'm spitting fucking feathers ...

You're a very naughty author. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
@LICKEEDESPLIT

More like lickeedeDUM.!

IT IS A SATIRE!

A funny story about medical studies. You moron.

You have to take everything so seriously.

4*s very funny.

AMerryMan

Richy47Richy47almost 10 years ago
great

Ignore the bad comments I loved every word

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
If OOAA says it's excellent

count on it, it sucks big time. Score will be low no doubt.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 10 years ago
5* read

Need more stories from you, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Like it...

I think this story is great. The idea of the wife having sex with someone she hates and ultimately loving it is so hot. I don't know what phase four of the study is, but I'm looking forward to it. Interracial? Gangbang? Beastiality? Pregnancy? All of the above? Why not?... After all, Tina is being pumped full of drugs and hormones so anything is possible. Who knows what the good doctor has in mind. Also, would love to have her relationship with the hated Derrick continue. After their incredible sexual encounter, she will realize she craves many more encounters with her daughters former boyfriend. Maybe Tina could tell her daughter she misjudged Derrick and encourage her to give her relationship with Derrick another chance, giving Tina many more opportunities to take advantage of her new young lover. Would love to see Tina fucking Derrick in her marital bed, under the noses of the clueless daughter and husband.

man4manloveman4manlovealmost 10 years ago
Love it

I come to get all my gay porn in the loving wives section! The only thing missing is the gratuitous creampie eating by the husband. Hot story, need more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More parts

make it quick please u r a very good writer.

what a creativity :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really?lives

Let's see...husband finally gets a brain, figures out what his wife is doing. Sues the doctor for millions, divorces the cheating wife (all for science, right) and lives happily after. Not! Not with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too many Best Orgasms

everyone was the best of her life!

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Absurd.......

Tina had helped out medical science ? The was no science involved. Phase 4 will involve actual gelding of Mark with her teeth after she gives him HIV.

Let's hope she bleeds to death from after the 23" cock the alledged "Dr"has in store for rips her insides to shreds

It's my fault I let myself read this nonsense. Writing flat all characters too stupid to live.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too stupid for words

Lets have a chapter where hubby grows a brain then sue's the quack doctor for millions and throws the cheating whore under a passing bus. That seems to make as much sense as anything else in this pile of rubbish.

mottfanmottfanabout 9 years ago

I saw the photo of your wife...great tits! Too bad I can't slide my hard cock into her pussy and leave you a nice creampie to fuck. Maybe after you shoot in her I can get some sloppy thirds!?!?!?

Hey, can't a couple of guys have fantasies about this stuff without other people losing their minds over it? People, it's just a fantasy, OK?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry but this woman is too stupid to be a nurse.

It should be Tina the retard does anything she is told except her dumbass husband. People really get off on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
annony talking about someone who is

stupid is like him telling everyone he hates LW stories,. Yet he reads them all. So do I and I gave this story a 5 to s\say you're the dumbass dear annoy. Only a retard fool reads stories he she it IT hates!!!

lonerider10lonerider10about 7 years ago
what a bunch of bitching little simps

Harryin VA as well as a lot of others have not submitted any stories. but always criticize those who do. this was a great fun storly, need more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It is very clear.

Instead of being some sort of humanitarian Tina is nothing more than a brain dead slut whore.

Her also brain dead husband should have kicked her slut ass to the curb for even asking about the first trial. Then kicked the good doctor straight in the nuts for even asking a married woman to get involved.

a totally stupid story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Wow!

That is the most absurd bit of crap I have ever read.

SweetAriesQueenSweetAriesQueenover 3 years ago
Awesome story

Wow what a rush! Love that they picked someone she hated for her next sexperiment with whom the feeling was mutual. I can't imagine being surprised as he walks in and not only sees me naked but they also have the knowledge they have legitimate access to all of my body. And getting paid for every orgasm?! Whew he's going to be merciless! That definitely increased the sexual tension without being too rapey, and I loved how he mocked and teased her. I would feel like such a depraved slut and unable to stop from creaming all over his cock repeatedly!

ehppmsehppmsabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story would have like to know more about the further stages felt like it was only half a story, but still enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another shitty story about cheating without consequences.

She is not a sweet person but a selfish vile human

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous