All Comments on 'Tina Makes Piggy Cum'

by Porky_Pig

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ShinyPaulShinyPaulover 7 years ago
Nice

Love the hot young wife taking control from her fat small dicked husband. Hope there are more chapters and she takes her control further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing story

For us males with small dicks this scenario is a huge fantasy for us, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh yes

I once had a partner with a tiny penis (2" fully erect). When I wanked it for him I could only use my thumb and first finger and I could never deep throat him when I gave him oral. I have a huge clitoris and when I pulled the hood back his dick and my clit looked similar in size. He had really small tight balls too and they looked like a small wrinkled walnut. The big surprise was when he orgasmed he produced a humongous amount of semen. Thick rope after rope would spurt high in the air and leave a big puddle of the stuff on his stomach. Penetration wasn't brilliant because I couldn't feel him and he just kept slipping out. However, he really knew how to use his mouth and his fingers and would have me squirting and begging him to stop as he teased my sensitive clit to cum after cum. Who said small dicked men aren't any fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous