All Comments on 'Tina Pays a Debt'

by Nikkiejanes

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Editor

Get 1 to review your stories. Lack of punctuation is major league bad. Made it difficult to read. Good story tho. Keep at it.

2 stars

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story ! !

Please keep writing

nudeinthewildnudeinthewildalmost 6 years ago
Promise here

Really good for a first attempt. Congratulations. I liked the idea of you overcoming your objection to cum in your mouth, and thought you might be able to make more of this. Personally, I'm crazy about oral, and more description of what you're doing when there's a cock in your mouth would add to the story for me. You might also expand on the idea that the guys have obviously shared previously, and what's going on between them. And there's perhaps more potential in your feelings before going into the hotel room, although I did really like the way you got onto the sex quite early in the story without attempting too much in the way of scene setting. Best of luck with future stories. James.

fisheronefisheronealmost 6 years ago
Bad decisions

Wife should have.gone.to husband and admitted the.loan and sucked up to husband and made this offer to him. She had the principle just needed the.interest and husband would have danced circles to get all three orfices voluntarily. Now she has given anal virginity and whored out for the afternoon and risk her marriage for money. All it will take is one of micks friends to have seen her coming or going dressed to kill braless and cum on face and thighs or one of the lovers to slip up. She isn't home yet mick might already be there and she smells like hot sweaty sex and is flush without any undergarments. Let her explain that to mick or one of the neighbors that is likely to walk up and say hi or the traffic jam etc that makes her late.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot

OK but, good wanking material.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNikkiejanes@Nikkiejanes
I'm mature and longtime happily married. I started to write erotic fiction in the begining of Feb 2018 after reading it for a few years on e-books, and thought I have enough ideas I could write like this,then found this site and a few others of the same so had the incentive to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES