All Comments on 'Tina's Plea Bargain'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
1994lesbian1994lesbianover 6 years ago
Fell in love

I love all your writing and I'm so glad you've introduced a spin off with different characters. I loved this, please continue with these to as well.

CreepyDragonCreepyDragonover 6 years ago

I loved watching them explore new things, Jo and Tina. I'd like to see them explore other things together as a couple, they are so sweet.

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
More please

Id love to hear more from Jo and Tina and where their story goes. Id like to learn more about them. As always with you i really enjoyed this.

Nice cameo from Charlotte.

Carnt wait to see what Mistress and Charlotte are getting up to aswell.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
ok

you are a very good writer as for Jo and Tina yes please write more about them as for miss and Charlotte I would be happy if you did not bring them back

SashaPozaSashaPozaover 6 years ago
Yes please

Love that you broke Tina and Jo out from M and C. They are great secondary characters inn that series and great mains in their own right!

Please more!

TrueMortTrueMortover 6 years ago
Really nice

I love how this worked out. You mixed the two arcs really well

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
Be careful what you wish for...

...you might get it, as Tina found out! Good snappy story as always, WP. Seeing that Jo likes her food spicy, you might try her out on a phal dish (if you don't know phal, it's the curry equivalent of Dirty Harry's most powerful handgun in the world---it can blow your head right off!). It would certainly put Jo's passions on hold for a week or two.

RenataAsheRenataAsheover 6 years ago
Ohh my!

Yes yes more more! I love it! Keep it coming teehee. I want to read more about Jo and Tina's relationship. Of course more of Mistress Natasha and Charlotte

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppabout 6 years ago
Yes please

Yes please to more stories about Tina and Jo. I'm sure there's more you can write about them. It's interesting to see them interact with Mistress and Charlotte (either one on one or as two couples). As always, thank you for sharing your stories with us. Excellent writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...