Tina's Plea Bargain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spread your legs, criminal," I ordered, kicking her feet apart. I gave Tina's ass a good squeeze and felt her quiver in response. "You know what's next, don't you?"

"Yes, I ..." That was all she managed before I pressed my finger into her, cutting her words short. My god, she was dripping. I'm not surprised, I'm sure a peek inside my undies would reveal the same thing. I pressed my finger harder, deeper. I got a series of unintelligible moans in response as I took my time searching around inside. "Oh, fuck," I heard when I found the spot.

"You got a nasty mouth, criminal," I said. "Doesn't matter. I found the evidence I'm looking for." I crooked my finger and pistoned in and out rapidly for a few seconds. I think Tina figured out what it was that I had found. She was beginning to slide down the wall. I pressed my body harder against her, to help keep her vertical.

"You're going away for a long time, criminal. Back to the big house." I bit my lip to keep myself from snickering. Big house indeed.

I could feel Tina's thighs shaking as I stepped up my relentless pounding. She was mumbling something that I couldn't quite make out. I slowed the pace just a bit to let her catch a breath.

"Please," Tina was begging. "Please, you know what happens to girls like me in there. Do whatever you want with me, just please -- please don't send me back."

I wrapped the fingers of my other hand in her hair and pulled her head back. With one hand in her hair, and the other between her legs, I marched her over to my desk. "You can take your punishment here," I said, "bent over my desk. If you let me do that, maybe I won't send you back to prison."

"Please," she begged. "I'll do anything. Just don't send me back."

"Grab the desk," I ordered, and pressed her head down until her back was parallel to the floor. I picked up the pace of my fingering, and Tina began shuddering in response. Maneuvering my thumb around just right, I managed to illicit a couple of squeaks right before Tina nearly collapsed with an expulsion of "Oh, god."

She was quaking violently, but managed to stay in position, hands gripping the edge of my desk. Trailing my slick and glistening fingers over the tender skin of Tina's bare bottom, I lined up my hand to deliver the first blow. "Can't chicken out now," I told myself. I let go of Tina's hair and gripped her around the waist. Tina arched her back. Holding her tight, I pulled my free hand back.

Smack!

I did it. Tina was moaning, and it sounded like a good moan from what I could hear. I few seconds later I felt my palm beginning to tingle. It felt good. I rubbed Tina's butt for a second with my tingling hand, and then wound up for another one.

Smack!

Oh, yeah. Charlotte was right, this was fun. "Mmm," I heard in response.

Smack!

"Mmm" Tina wasn't the only one enjoying this. I felt my own moisture surging as my hand was tingling pretty much non-stop now.

Smack!

No moan this time, only a grunt, and then silence.

Smack!

Another grunt. And was that a sniffle I heard?

Smack!

Oh, shit. That was a sniffle. Tina was shaking, pulling her breaths in ragged gasps.

"Tina?" I leaned down closer to her. "Tina honey, are you OK?"

"I -- I'm fine, Jo." She sniffled again. "You don't have to stop."

"Tina, you are not fine." I reached across my desk for a tissue. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, as I dried her eyes, caressing her back with my other hand.

"I -- I didn't want to disappoint you. You seemed to be enjoying it. I mean, I know you didn't want to at first ... It just turned out to be a little different than it was in my fantasy, that's all."

"Oh babe." I reached over for another tissue. This one was for me. I helped Tina to her feet and straightened her skirt. Pulling her close, I held her to my chest. Neither of us said anything for a few minutes.

Tina finally broke the silence. "Wanna stay over at my place tonight?"

"You sure you want me to? After everything ...?"

"Jo, stop it. I still love you. It was just a misunderstanding that's all."

"I love you too."

Tina picked her panties up off the floor. She stuffed them in her coat pocket. "Besides, I believe you owe me another very thorough body cavity search. And I'm hoping that can still be tonight."

"Oh, babe." I closed my office door and took Tina's hand.

*

Epilogue

The sun was just peaking through the window when I opened my eyes and gazed down at the beautiful woman still sleeping beside me. She looked so peaceful. "Tina's the one alright," I thought. "Sure, we might never get as freaky in the bedroom as Natasha and Charlotte do, but that's OK. I seriously doubt anyone could ever hold a candle to those two, anyway."

Tina's eyes fluttered open. "Hi," she whispered, and smiled.

"Good morning." I kissed her cheek. "I hope I didn't wake you."

"Nah. It was the sun. I should really get some heavier curtains in here."

I smiled. "You got anything in your fridge these days? I'd like to make you breakfast."

"There might be some pancake mix in the cupboard by the stove. Will that do?"

"That'll be fine. I'm not craving anything exotic." I sat up on the edge of the bed. Tina wrapped her arms around my waist and nuzzled against my back. I put my hands on hers. "Hey babe, wanna go shopping later?" I asked. "We could get you some curtains. It's a gorgeous sunny day, and we should probably try to get out while it's nice."

"You want to go shopping for curtains? Jo, you do all your shopping online. You hate going to stores."

"I think it would be OK though. You know, if I'm with you."

* * *

Mistress and Charlotte will return in "The Third Wheel." Jo and Tina might be back sometime too. Let me know in the comments what you think about that idea.

12