All Comments on 'Tina's Tricks Ch. 01'

by Dropped

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Can't wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what the fuck?

she goes from only wanting Marco to fuck her to suddenly worried about her husband? Which the fuck is it. This whole story had a worse plot line than a b-grade porn movie and why the fuck would she do this to her best friend...this is what you do to someone you hate enough to destroy.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
let me get this right

she was tricked in to getting fuck for hour with different men and then worries about her husband killing her. 4*'s just I can't wait to see if the husband kills her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
blewdogg

can't teach a blue dog new tricks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Superb!

What a cracking tale - can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

hope Mile kicks her whoring ass out especially after saying how much better Paul and Marco were at fucking her. Or better yet she gets AIDS and dies

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
For What It Is ( Whatever It Is) : It Is Well Done.

The story is literally one hot mess, complete hodge podge . Too many plot holes 2 even contemplate describing. As stroke material just fine if you like intersection of group sex & borderline non consent genre ( I do ) , it's a lotta' mo' betta'.

A rough start, true that , but then so-called story found decent stride for impressive five plus chapters. Not for Loving Wives purists or faint of heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WTF

With her ass and pussy destroyed, she takes her cum filled ass home to her husband and Tina is worried about how to further mess up her best friends life. What the freak, with friends like Tina....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tasty. I liked it. It took me longer to turn my neighbour's wife into a total slut, using a little blackmail and guilt.

Pretty little thing too. Don't worry though, I fucking hate his fat ass. I can't wait until I tell the soft cunt what I've been doing to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh well

this seems to be a copy of a story already published, although quite a couple years ago. And the plot seamed in my memory a bit less mediocre but also quiet as mean but not directed from a person who has gone insane.

the erotic part is very well written but with this kind of plot subsidiary.

how you want to relate to StangStar06 will be for me a life long mystery

to the plot wholes : how this should help Tina falling in love, no really falling in love so she could get a decent guy and marry and have kids, will be another mystery. How fucking up the the life of another woman, a so called friend, should help??

I guess you should work on your plot a lot before you do what you do best so far, writing erotic fucking, although with a drugged chick and 3 lowlifes

not better than a porn flick, no real story, so 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I liked the the story more please

subguythomassubguythomasover 12 years ago
Loved it - PLZ - keep it cumming!!!

I loved your story and found myself gripped from beginning to end. I'll never understand why people write negative comments about stories that have a subject matter that doesn't interest them. Just don't read it - it's really that simple.

Thanks for the great tale and I can't wait to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

I went straight to your author page to see what else you had written. This is your first. What a surprise. I want to read more from you. VERY erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please.

loved this story and cant wait for next part. Very erotic and one of the best storys ive read on here. Hurry with part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cracking story

What a fantastic story and your first effort on this site too!

Hope you dont keep us all waiting too long for the second installment .....and third, and fourth, and fifth .........

Ignore the couple of negative comments .....they dont know what they are talking about.

Keep them stories coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A mindless boring prattle.

One of the worst!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Finish

Please have someone finish Tina, preferably with a bullet.

trouble654utrouble654uabout 12 years ago
sweet

loved it write more cant wait to read more

Kooky_NitaKooky_Nitaalmost 12 years ago

I might be alone but I hope Kate's marriage doesn't end but, wouldn't this count as rape seeing how she was drugged? I hope Tina gets her penance.

HardFeltHardFeltover 11 years ago
Bad Girl Hot Girl

Really another provocative story. Well written. Slobs who make negative comments about this story don't appreciate the effort that goes into making a really hot story.

This is one of the best I've seen here....very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
waiting

waiting for part 2.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i agree

if she was drugged she needs to file charges

if she doesnt then hopefully her husband kicks her to the curb

you cant fuck another guy while married and expect to stay married you dont love the person your with if your a whore.

so either file charges tell the husband and accept that he may not forgive you or stay a whore and he kicks you out like the bitch you deserve to be treated like if you lie to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
divorce

husband should divorce her if she dont file charges. the minute the wife tries to hide it there is no chance at all to stay with husband. Take them all to court and toss their ass in jail otherwise leave your husband so he dont have to put up with a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ch 2

Hot story, she probably would have f*ct them even without the drugs! Where is chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

Very well written sexy story with the sexuality building higher and higher. Please let us have Chapter 2.

AtavistAtavistabout 10 years ago
I know it's late

But that was an almost obscenely hot story, and I really hope you come back for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

The very first page of the story is a bit confusing - but after that is this a very story that I wish was continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
tina's tricks...not

So, where is part 2, or is that the trick

midtwnnycmidtwnnycalmost 9 years ago
Ch. 02?

Enjoyed the story.

Will there be a 'next' chapter?

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Ha!

I mean this wasn't anymore over the top stupid than a lot of stories here, but I had to laugh...the least believable thing wasn't the magic aphrodisiac, it was several good looking male pornstars. I mean female porn performers are generally speaking only cute, many qualify as simply plain. Only about 30% actually qualify as "hot" and most of that is accomplished with plastic surgery. Male performers generally look like the north end of a south going donkey with their cock size being the one redeeming feature...so several good looking male porn stars in one place? Not bloody likely.

All said and done, it's probably for the best this story never continued.

dmbdriver1dmbdriver1almost 7 years ago
he's totally wrong

That was about the hottest thing I ever read. And that other comment, well that so call person is just upset cause they can't write like that and I can't either. I do wish I could thou. Thank ever so much dmbdriver1

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really

Kate can't be that stupid that she would not realize that she had been drugged and raped.

nappy69nappy69over 6 years ago

Great story!! When is part 2 going to be available???

OnethirdOnethirdabout 6 years ago
Animal noises

Great sex scenes, as improbable as they might be. Loved the various odd sounds coming from Kate. Her transition to a fucking machine without remorse was a bit abrupt, but I’m not complaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Skipped It

I read the author’s intro and decided to skip this story for one reason. The author said he didn’t want to ‘anger or surprise’ anyone. WTF?! A story without surprises in it is like empty Christmas presents. How much fun is that?! I’m constantly amazed at how many writers ruin the story by putting so many spoilers in their intro. Oh, well. It is, after all, their story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

I'm so looking forward to the next part! I hope Kate gets tricked to do more studio time.

billyblazebillyblazeover 3 years ago
Never finished. Don't waste your time.

Unfinished for 9 years. I really wish the site would get rid of all this old unfinished crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How disappointing. A better than average story. I wanted to read it to the end to find out how she finally settled her sexual deviancy and was now happy in having her best friend serially raped so the protagonist could send those tapes to her best friends husband. That was a little weird.

This author was a one unfinished story flash in the pan. I did the same thing, though. Never finished a series.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Never finished, and that's the best part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well-written. HOT. Sad that the bad guys get to win the rape.

Ed

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 2 years ago

Would not have spent a second on this story had I realized it is an unfinished work back in 2011

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If you have to ask people not to read your story because you anticipate such bad feedback, Maybe you should consider if whether your writing is really worth anything. And if it is trash, then you really shouldn't be disappointed if people tell you that, should you?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous