Tingles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh hello," said the stranger. "I have come to pick up my daughter Ellie." Alison looked at the woman - this must be Carol, Ellie's sister. The two women had spoken earlier in the evening and Alison could see the family resemblance. She was dressed casually -- dark blue jeans and sneakers with a woollen top - classy but not over the top. In a heartbeat, Alison decided what she would have to do. She needed to get Carol to change her mind about taking Ellie home but at the same time she needed to cover her bases and make sure that things didn't escalate. The girl was naked upstairs with her Aunt and Uncle, and would take time to make herself presentable. Alison smiled and reached out to shake Carol's hand.

"Hello, my name's Alison. I stayed over with Gaynor as we'd all had dinner last night and I had had too much to drink," she said feigning a guilty look. Carol shook her hand and in that instant, Alison had her. It was a simple grasp and after a second Carol looked up at Alison questioningly -- shouldn't the woman have let go of her hand by now? But in those few seconds Alison had set something down inside Carol's mind. Think of it like a smoke grenade with a little mind altering sedative. A few seconds later it blew. Instantly Carol's eyes lost their focus, her grip on Alison's hand loosened and both her arms fell to her side. Ellie's mother's decision taking and conscious thoughts had basically been disabled for the next hour or so. The woman would do anything she asked her to, would accept what she heard without complaint, and afterwards would rationalise it as being perfectly normal. In a few seconds Alison had turned Carol into a life-like quick to learn doll. Unhinging the woman's mind in this way could be dangerous as it formed a channel deep into her sub-consciousness. She would need to be careful.

"What I'm about to tell you happened last night," Alison said. "Accept it as normal when I tell you and nod your head when I pause. Nodding indicates acceptance and understanding". Alison waited.

Nod ...

"Ellie is upstairs asleep. She will be home later today."

Nod ...

"She spent the night with me and her Aunt and Uncle."

Nod ...

"By which I mean we all spent the night together. She certainly enjoyed screwing Garry very much ..."

A noticeable pause, then slowly ... a nod...

"And she also enjoyed it very much -- she came really hard, several times - when your sister ate her."

Another pause, longer this time, then a nod ...

"She enjoyed it so much that she just had to return the complement with me as well."

This time the nod came faster, good ...

"All three of them are quite exhausted now. They're naked in bed in each other's arms upstairs. You'll see her later today. But act normal when that happens, Ellie will need to make some adjustments now."

Nod ...

"Do you understand everything I have told you Carol?" Alison said smiling innocently at the woman.

Nod ...

"Do you understand everything I have just said must remain absolutely secret? No-one must know, including Ellie, Garry, or Gaynor." Alison was attempting to keep this circle close.

Nod ...

The woman was an excellent subject, so open to suggestion and quick to reprogram. On a whim Alison probed further, "Does this conversation excite you Carol?"

Nod ...

'Hmmm, this was getting tempting,' thought Alison as she looked at Carol. But it was time to go, she needed to get out of this house now. But she also couldn't leave Carol alone until she'd recovered her defences. She needed to get the woman home.

"Can you drive me home Carol," she asked.

Nod ...

Silently the two women left the house. Even in her state, Carol drove well and safely and within a few minutes she was pulling into her drive. Too late Alison had realized her request had been ambiguous, she had meant her house, but Carol had misinterpreted it and now here they were both sitting by Carol's house. Carol sat passively in the driver's seat, looking out of the windscreen waiting for her next instruction.

Then suddenly she looked over at Alison. "Shall we go inside? I believe my husband John is at home," she said.

'Damn,' thought Alison, this is getting tricky. Carol was starting to recover but there was some way to go yet. Who knows what might happen if Alison just left Carol? She needed to wait with her a little longer until her consciousness had repaired itself.

Alison nodded, "OK, let's go inside," she said.

The two women walked towards the house. It was very quiet in this part of the village; the house was isolated and away from their nearest neighbours. It seemed eerie as they walked up the driveway; but Alison dismissed this thinking it was just her lively imagination and the effect of having the dazed submissive woman beside her. As they approached the house the door opened and Alison saw a man standing there. He was tall and well dressed in a dark suit, probably a little older than her but definitely good looking with a strong square cut jaw and piercing dark eyes. Alison could not help but look him up and down. He seemed to notice her glance and smiled. She blushed, realizing she had been a bit obvious. The irony of the blush did not escape her given the fun and games she had been up to in the last 24 hours. She looked around trying to clear her head, it was a lovely morning and she took a deep breath letting the air cool her lungs. She hoped the blush wasn't too obvious.

"My name's John," the man said. "I'm Carol's husband, and you are ...?" He held his hand out to shake hers. Alison hesitated and then very carefully took it. She was extremely careful not to try anything unusual. Her intention was just to say hello and spend the next few minutes with Carol, make sure the woman had recovered sufficiently and had readjusted around her new knowledge. She could easily pass a couple of minutes innocently chatting and flirting with John she thought. She smiled up at him.

"My name is Alison, I am friend of Gaynor's," she replied with her best innocent look. "Carol came over and I asked her to drive me back," she continued wondering if her story sounded convincing. What if he asked her where Ellie was? Around her the sun shone and she waited hoping that he would just accept her story. A moment passed and she looked up at him again wondering what he was thinking. His look took her by surprise; instead of suspicion he had a slight smile on his face. It was then she realized he was still holding her hand. She looked down at his grip and felt something.

Something all too familiar.

He released her hand and watched her, waiting. She felt a wave of fatigue hit her and she took a deep breath trying to fight it. She managed to make one small step when his voice stopped her.

"Please stop right there Alison. You do not want to leave so quickly. I would like you to come inside the house with us. I can see Carol is tired and will take some time to recover. You and I can take that time to get to know each other and you can tell me exactly what's happened to her. I mean exactly what's happened to her, and then what happened last night at her sister's." He stopped for a moment, drawing breath. Alison felt his consciousness holding hers and inside her something shifted, something deep in her psyche. She knew then that when she touched this man he had taken her. He'd done something akin to how she had reprogrammed his wife. She shuddered as she felt another movement inside her mind.

"Just accept this Alison. Do not struggle. You won't be able to win. Accept this when I tell you and nod your head when I pause. Nodding indicates acceptance and understanding".

Alison paused and thought over is words, thinking them through.

Then she nodded...

12