All Comments on 'Tinker, Tailor, Goyim, Spy'

by RC_of_Doom

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please

What a novel idea!

BainsidheBainsidheover 13 years ago
Thank you

I really liked your story. The dialog had the feel of the old spy novels, and the noir movies genre. You have laid the ground work of the main characters quite nicely. I am looking forward to any more chapters. I liked also that you gave enough information about how things were done, while still leaving a lot to the readers imagination. Again thank you for the story.

Bainsidhe

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More, More, More

excellent beginning. More please

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
"A" for Originality

You have your own voice and your own style. You make it easy to suspend disbelief. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Splendid!

The story is absolutely splendid. It will be difficult to maintain the same level of interest, but do your best.

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
most interesting premise

i found this story very entertaining and enjoyable .very imaginative plot can not wait to see more example of your writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Can scarcely imagine that no one has commented on this story

It is about as clever a story as I have ever encountered on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting Story

I liked it a lot. There should be sequels, “The Adventures of ‘Goyim Murphy’, the Ace Mossad Agent”. I’d like to see that. But even as a one-off, it’s a good story.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
WHERE IS ZIVA DAVID WHEN SHE IS NEEDED

oh I remember she was blown up and away. TK U MLJ LV NV

johsunjohsunabout 2 years ago

I think back blast from the LAW would have totaled the classroom he was in And maybe even him.

johsunjohsunabout 2 years ago

Ooops, came back to the wrong story to comment, sorry. Meant for 'Triple Jeopardy'. I'll try to remember not to move on from a story so fast after voting so I don't come back to the wrong when I think of a comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRC_of_Doom@RC_of_Doom
Been a while. Near a decade, actually. I created this profile a long time ago, when I was quite stupid. But I've been busy. I've come out with nearly 30 books and a bunch of short stories. I've even gotten married (three years, already, and they said it wouldn't last.) All m...