Tinkerbell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel fine. I will drive. So sure, I will take one more glass" interrupted Ward.

"Fine, then, one more", said Lucy.

Marylyn got up and went to get the bottle from the kitchen and came back. As she poured the wine, she again noticed Lucy massaging the bulk in Ward's khakis. Lucy caught Marylyn's eye as she fixed her sight on Lucy's hand for a few seconds, and felt sorry for her friend. "It must be hard being without sex for all this time", she thought.

Then Marylyn sat back down, and stared at the screen. As they continued watching the last few minutes of the film, Marylyn could not get the image of Lucy sucking Ward's cock mouth out of her head. What was wrong with her. Nothing, she thought.

And all of a sudden, the movie was over. "Well, that was a good movie, right?", asked Marylyn laughing.

"It sure was", said Ward with a chuckle.

Everyone fell silent. Marylyn thought they were about to leave when she noticed that Ward had finished the wine, and offered to refill it, the way hosts do as a courtesy towards the end of a night.

"Maybe you shouldn't drink anymore", interjected Lucy.

"Just half a glass. I will be fine, I promise".

Marylyn opened another bottle of wine, poured herself a glass and set it down on the center table. "Help yourselves ." Ward and Lucy filled up their glasses to the middle.

Lucy broke the silence: "When was the last time you had sex, Mary".

"Lucy! What kind of question is that?", asked Marylyn raising her voice, clearly embarrassed.

"Yeah, what kind of question is that", said Ward in a playful tone.

"I am sorry. You never talk about your sex life, and I thought I would ask. After all, you just saw me giving Ward a blowjob. You know more about me, hahaha. But I apologize, I shouldn't have..." mumbled Lucy.

"Oh, don't worry, I was just kidding."

Aided by the wine, Marylyn tried to overcome her shyness as she answered: "If you must know, I haven't been with anyone in over a year, since before my divorce from Ryan."

"Haven't you dated anyone since?" asked Lucy in disbelief.

Marylyn nodded her head negatively.

"Wow! I mean, I know you are very private, and I never wanted to pry, but I always thought that maybe you had gone out with someone since then, but didn't want to tell me."

"No, not really. I was asked out a couple of times, but it didn't feel right. Remember Andrew, the math teacher, from building H? He asked me to a cup of coffee, but I turned him down. He is cute and all, but I just wasn't ready. And then Joe Smith, the social studies guy, also asked me to go dance salsa, but I don't trust him, he seems...I don't know, he is always ogling people, even some of the students, I think."

"My, my, my, Mary. I didn't know you were such a prude", said Lucy with a smile.

"I am not!", protested Marylyn, trying to seem open minded. "It just didn't feel right. I was still reeling from the divorce, and I didn't want to have any more complications in my life. It has been rough, I'll tell you."

"I can only imagine. When I divorced from Mike, it wasn't as hard. We had been separated for a while, and I had Mr. Detroit here to take over Mike's duties in bed. But I still felt like a failure, like 'where did it all go wrong?'"

Ward broke out in laughter, "So that's what it was then, you were using me".

"That's right, Mister", said Lucy laughing.

Marylyn shifted in her chair while she thought about what was going on. While she was uncomfortable talking about her personal life, and much more so about intimate matters. Yet she was also curious about her friend's escapades with Ward. Somehow, the warm and numbing sensation of the alcohol made it easier to share her thoughts, however. She had never cheated on Ryan, or on the two boyfriends she had before him, and Lucy's free spirit attitude about sex seemed appealing because it was such a contrast to her shyness.

Marylyn had always liked sex, even in her timid, conventional way. Before their marriage had soured, Ryan had been a good lover, and they had even experimented with a couple of toys and a bit of anal sex, but she had not enjoyed it because it hurt too much. But even then, she and Ryan didn't talk openly about sex, and even turned off the lights before they made love. Now here she was, talking with Lucy and Ward about her sex life. In her slightly inebriated mind, she felt strangely liberated, as though she was finally moving on with her life. It almost felt like a form of therapy. At the same time, the conversation stimulated the tingling she felt in her clitoris, and she could feel her panties getting wet again. She could feel the blood rushing to her belly and breasts, and wondered if they could notice, if maybe her face was turning red.

She turned to face Lucy and Ward and continued her explanation: "And you know what, I haven't had sex with any other man for over 10 years. Can you believe that?! Oh, well, I don't regret it. It's part of what it means to be married. We had our good years."

"Well, you are no longer married, dear, so you should go out and date someone. It will be a lot of fun", said Lucy, who had clearly become slightly drunk. "Besides, you shouldn't be wasting your beautiful figure at work. I am sure that a lot of men would kill to be with you", Lucy continued.

"No kidding!", seconded Ward, "I know I would".

This last comment startled Marylyn, who blinked rapidly for a second or two.

Noticing this, Ward quickly added "I was just joking, just joking".

"I bet you would like to be with her, you dog", said Lucy laughing.

"Listen, Mary, I couldn't help notice that you were looking at Ward's cock when you came in from the garage. Have you been with a black man before?"

Taken aback by such a direct question and by the fact that Lucy had caught her looking at Ward, Marylyn hesitated for a moment. When she regained her composure, she finally answered: "No. I only had two boyfriends before Ryan, both of them white. Is it any different?"

"No, not really. It's all in your head. It's exciting because it's soooo taboo, but it's like with any other person, hit or miss. Ward and I have had a good friendship for several years, with no commitments, and it works. Don't you think, Ward", asked Lucy while facing him and placing her hand on his crotch again.

"It sure does", answered Ward, as he smiled looking down at Lucy's hand, while at the same time making eye contact with Marylyn. She felt herself blush and lowered her eyes.

As Lucy placed her hand on his lap, Marylyn could see that Ward had noticeable erection. "Would you like to see it?" asked Lucy, immediately breaking out in laughter. Clearly, the wine had taken an effect on her.

"Excuse me, I am here. Don't I have a say in this," said Ward in fake protest.

Marylyn didn't know what to say. This conversation had gone from polite to risky in just a few minutes. "Errr... well...", she mumbled, trying to articulate an answer.

Lucy cut her off before she could say anything else: "Oh, come on, don't be shy. Besides, you already saw it for a little bit. You might as well see it in more detail. Remember, you haven't seen a cock in over a year".

Without waiting for her friend's response, she tried to unzip Ward's pants, but he grabbed her hand: "Shouldn't you wait for Marylyn's answer. Maybe it's time for us to go, Lucy," said Ward, secretely hoping that Marylyn would accept Lucy's proposal. He had a hard erection, and the prospect of having two women looking at his cock aroused him tremendously. Besides, Lucy's constant massaging had kept up his cock pretty firm.

Marylyn was again blinking rapidly. She was embarrassed and wanted to say no, that maybe it was indeed time for them to leave. But she was also tremendously aroused, and the wine made her forget about her inhibitions. "Well... okay, I have to admit that I am curious. Go ahead then, let's see it" she said with a bit of hesitation in her voice.

"I can't believe this is happening", she thought.

Ward released Lucy's hand and she proceeded to unzip his pants, but struggled to get his erect cock out through the opening.

"It's easier if you unbutton your pants", she said giggling. Ward unbuckled his belt and released the button of the khakis. Lucy eagerly grabbed his cock and put it through the opening in the boxers he was wearing.

"There you have it", she said turning to see her friend.

Lucy put her hand around his cock and massaged it slowly. Marylyn was stunned at what was happening, but she found herself staring intently at the spectacle in front of her eyes.

Now fully erect, the cock was larger than it appeared when she had first seen it, probably because it was soft then, she thought. Even though it was partially covered by the foreskin, she could also see the bump created by the ridge around the head. For a second, she engaged in a quick mental comparison, and thought it was longer and thicker than Ryan's; she didn't know how much larger, but noticeable so.

Lucy reached with her thumb and massaged the tip of it, playing with the slippery precum. She turned towards Marylyn, who had edged forward in the chair, as if to get a better view, and asked: "So, what do you think?"

Lucy's continued strokes pulled Ward's foreskin back rhythmically, and Marylyn could see the glistening head as it became covered with seminal fluid.

"Well..it's... it's interesting", stammered Marylyn.

"Just that, interesting? You can do better than that, can't you? That is a non-committal word. Tell us what you think", insited Lucy.

"Yeah, I too would like to know what you think", smiled Ward.

Even though he had only seen her a few times, he had always liked Marylyn's rounder figure. Although fit, she had a fuller body than Lucy, and looked significantly younger. She had great tits, he thought, and an wide ass that every teacher around the high school commented on. He would love to get into her pants, but he would have never said anything on his own. Now, right in front of him, here she was, looking at his cock, and his mind was racing through all the possibilities for this night.

Without thinking too much, he decided to take a risk: "Would you like to touch it, see how it feels, so you can give us a better opinion? Come on over here; sit next to Lucy so you can at least take a closer look".

Ward's suggestion startled both women, and Lucy turned to look at him. "Just saying...", he tried to excuse himself.

"I didn't say anything. In fact, that is a good idea. Why don't you take a closer look, Mary", said Lucy.

Marylyn felt confused about what was unfolding in her own house. She had become extremely aroused, and she was tempted to stand up and walk the four steps to the couch. But how could she? She had never done anything like this, she had never been with a "strange" man, and she still often remembered the good times she had with Ryan. Even when her friend Leila had a bachelorette party, she arrived too late to see the male strippers. And now, right in front of her, here was this man, who was more than 10 years her senior, and he had his cock out of his pants and was inviting her to touch it. On top of it, the warm sensation in her lower abdomen had increased, and she felt like she could do it, like she wanted to do it, to go over to the couch and touch his cock. How could this be happening to her?

Marylyn felt her legs move as she rose from the chair. When she saw this, Lucy moved closer to Ward in order to make room for Marylyn. As she sat down, Marylyn could now appreciate in more detail Ward's member. Lucy had let go of it, and he was the one now massaging it. Marylyn could see that it was extremely swollen, and a bit darker than the rest of his skin. There were some veins that snaked through it, which contrasted with Rayan's smooth penis; or at least that was how she remembered it, smooth and circumcised.

Suddenly, Marylyn felt Lucy's left arm move as she grabbed her right hand and said: "Go ahead, touch it. I authorize you to. Don't be afraid, nothing is going to happen". Somewhat stiffly, Marylyn allowed her had to be guided to Ward's cock, but her fingers were closed in a fist. Slowly, her index finger and thumb stretch out, as if to touch something delicate.

Ward's left hand took a hold of her forearm and pulled her towards him, forcing her to lean over Lucy. Finally her hand touched the soft skin.

"Go on, it ain't gonna bite you", said Ward, trying to sound reassuring.

Marylyn put her two fingers around the middle of it, and squeezed slightly. It felt soft and hard at the same time. Even though most of his pubic hair was closely cropped, Ward's cock had a few hairs around the shaft. Transfixed, Marylyn moved the two fingers slowly downwards, pulling the foreskin in the process, revealing more of the shiny head. She could feel the soft contours of his veins and a couple of small bumps from the hairs. It was definitely longer and thicker than Ryan's, she was now sure.

Ward slowly let go of her arm, as he turned to look at her face. Her cotton blouse was loose enough and had a deep cut as to give him a good view of her breasts hanging down. He could see the white lace of her bra, stretched with the weight of the full, round orbs. Her skin formed a slight ridge right next to the edge the bra, as if the breasts barely fit inside the cups and wanted to jump out, he thought.

Lucy interrupted: "So, what do you think now? It's pretty great, isn't it?"

Marylyn let go of the cock and leaned back on the couch, thinking of what to say. "Well, yes, it's very impressive", she said, giggling nervously.

"I know", smiled Lucy, as she grabbed Ward's cock with her right hand and started to massage it. "So, you should start dating again. See what you are missing?" Marylyn laughed again.

Ward, usually able to control his impulses, was unusually aroused at the sight of Marylyn's breast, and he stopped Lucy's hand. "Honey, if you continue doing that...".

"Oh, poor baby, he couldn't get off because bad, mean Marylyn interrupted us", said Lucy laughingly.

"Hey, Mary, what do you say you watch us while I give some relief to this big baby".

Marylyn was silent; she didn't know what to say. Was this really happening, was her friend asking her to watch her give Ward a blowjob? Was she about to see her friend perform oral sex on a black man?

Lucy didn't wait for a response. She slipped forward and shifted, so that she could lean to her right. She was stroking Ward's cock more rhythmically now, and she put her mouth around the head. She then let go of it, and stuck out her tongue, circling the opening on the head.

Marylyn could see that now the top third of his cock had become shiny with a mixture of seminal fluid and Lucy's saliva. She was paralyzed with a mixture of nervousness and excitement, and felt the horniest she had felt in a long, long time. She saw Ward's left hand resting on Lucy's back, his fingers lifting the edge of her blouse and moving along the inside of the belt line of her jeans.

"Oh baby, you taste so good", said Lucy, as she put the cock back in her mouth. Then, she grabbed the base of the shaft and lowered her mouth as she opened wide.

"Oh, man, oh man", said Ward moaning, "that feels good", and he leaned his head back.

Almost imperceptibly, he raised his left arm off of Lucy's back and brushed the side Marylyn's right arm, reaching up to the edge of the blouse sleeve. This caught Marylyn by surprise and she jumped back slightly. The truth was that even though she had been surprised by his gesture, her stomach was weak with a feeling of butterflies, and the sudden contact of the rough skin of his fingers had felt like a jolt of electricity.

Marylyn placed her hand in between her legs and immediately felt another wave a butterflies go through her belly. She was breathing faster, and she leaned slightly back in order to get a better view of Lucy.

Suddenly, Lucy stopped the stroking and raised her head. "I need to go pee, I am sorry. The wine... I'll be right back".

Ward groaned in complained, "hurry".

Lucy darted down the hallway. An awkward silence invaded the room as Marylyn tried not to look at Ward, choosing instead to look down the hallway in the direction of the bathroom.

"Don't worry, she'll be right back", she said nervously. She was about to get up to go after Lucy when she felt Ward's hand on her right arm again.

As she turned, Ward asked her: "Do you want to touch it again? I saw you touching yourself. Maybe this will help get you some relief".

Marylyn found herself looking at Ward, and then down at his cock, but she didn't move. His right hand was stroking it slowly, and he looked straight into her eyes. He stretched out his arm and grabbed her right hand.

Sensing a little resistance, he said: "nothing is going to happen. If you don't want to do it, it's fine. But...".

He felt her arm loosen up and he pulled again. He brought her hand right next to his cock, and encouraged her: "go ahead, try it again".

She opened her two fingers and put them around the shaft.

"Why don't you use the whole hand?". he suggested.

She opened her fist and rested her palm and fingers on the shaft. She let her hand rest on his cock for a few seconds, without moving. It felt warm and pulsing and wet.

Ward grabbed her wrist and moved it down and then up. She could see the foreskin receding, exposing the head. After three or four strokes, Ward let go of her wrist, and she continued the motion. She was fascinated by the sensation and the pliability of the delicate skin, now lubricated by a slimy mixture of precum and saliva. She thought she could smell the aroma of sex, a mixture of sweat and testosterone, and this exited her.

Ward raised his left hand again and caressed her left arm, putting his fingers underneath, in a wrapping gesture. Marylyn felt another jolt, and almost jumped back again, but she resisted, and allowed Ward to continue. As the seconds ticked away, she continued stroking, and Ward's fingers continued traveling up and down her arm, reaching as far as her arm pit, going into her cotton blouse and coming into contact with the edge of her bra. Each trip of his hand up to the base of her arm felt like torture. She almost wanted him to reach farther in, but he didn't.

They heard steps and both turned to see Lucy walking back. Marylyn withdrew her hand quickly and rubbed her palm on her jeans.

Lucy sat back down in the middle of Ward and Marylyn, and immediately turned to see her friend straight in the eye: "I saw you grabbing his cock, Miss I-am-too shy. Would you like to help me?"

In spite of all the lines she had already crossed this night, Marylyn was still hesitant. "It will be fun. And besides, what man doesn't dream of having to girls for himself, right, Ward".

He nodded in agreement. "I will suck and you stroke, c'mon. He'll come in no time".

Lucy slid forward and kneeled on the floor, turning right in order to face Ward's lap. He opened his legs, and she moved forward in between them. She reached Marylyn's right hand and pulled towards her. "C'mon! Just put your hand around it and stroke it a little".

Marylyn moved to her right and shyly got a hold of Ward's cock. Even though her full palm was around it, the top half was still visible, and she pulled back, exposing the head.

As she lowered her mouth around it, Lucy rested her hand on Marylyn's forearm, lightly touching it back and forth. Marylyn scooted closer to Ward and Lucy, and pivoted slightly so that her right arm would not be twisted and she could continue the short strokes more comfortably. In the process, she moved forward, lowering her right leg towards the floor. As she looked in fascination, she saw Ward's right hand caress Lucy's hair. At the same time, he resumed his tender massage of Marylyn's right arm as.