Tinkerbell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she released his cock she looked up at him: "Don't you like it".

"Yeah, baby, I do, but I don't want to come in your mouth, and if you continue that, I probably would". Marylyn just smiled while she licked around the head, feeling and sucking the foreskin with pursed lips for three or four more seconds.

Ward leaned down and grabbed her left breast, pinching her puffy nipple while he put his tongue in her mouth. He then broke the kiss and slid his hands underneath her, pushing her towards the center of the bed in one fell swoop. Without missing a second, he leaned over her and started to kiss her large breasts, while at the same time he pushed his knees in between hers.

Marylyn opened her legs wide, and Ward inched upward, without letting go of her breasts. This brought his cock to the entrance of her pussy, lightly rubbing the outside of it. Marylyn felt it pulsate, and then Ward pushed up, sliding it along her clitoris. She looked down and could see the shaft sticking out above her pubis, and she thought it was enormous. Ward pulled his hips back down and the tip slid down to the entrance of her pussy, parting the lips slightly. She moaned and then said: "please go slow, I haven't had sex in over a year".

"Don't worry, baby, I'll be gentle," replied Ward.

He raised his head and kissed her passionately. At the same time, he slid his hands down the sides of her torso and then caressed her ass for a few seconds, sliding his middle finger into her anus. As he continued to kiss her, he slightly pushed his hips forward, parting her vaginal opening with the tip of his cock, and then he backed out.

He continued doing this, giving Marylyn a chance to get used to his cock. He felt a slight resistance, the product of her not having had sex in a long time, but the sensation, along with the abundant lubrication of her vaginal fluid, only increased his pleasure; he wanted to plunge in in one motion, but didn't want to hurt her.

A few seconds later, he pulled completely out and again rubbed his cock up and down her clitoris while he kissed her. With his right hand, he grabbed her breast and gently pinched her nipple.

"Harder", she moaned. And he pinched harder.

He then rose from her embrace and grabbed his cock and rubbed the head rapidly along her pussy lips. Marylyn moaned and pushed her hips up and down, as if wanting to have him inside her again.

After a few seconds of this, Ward leaned forward again and pushed his cock in, but this time a bit more firmly, and went about half way in. Marylyn let out a loud moan and pushed her hips up. He pulled partially out and went back in slowly three times, and was finally all the way in, as she let out a gasp.

He stopped moving and kissed her, giving her time to get used to his cock, leaned back slightly and started to lick her breast, biting the nipples. After a few seconds, she started to move her hips again, signaling to Ward that she was ready. He started to move in and out slowly, still nibbling on her pink nipples, and her moans grew louder. He looked down, and saw his cock covered in vaginal fluid, and this excited him even more.

Ward let go of her breast and righted himself. He took hold of her hips and pulled her towards him as he increased the pace of the pumping. He could now see his piston going in and out of her hirsute pussy. She was much younger, fuller and tighter that he was used to, and the sight of his cock inside her, as well as her pink breasts and wide hips were testing his resistance. Ward was in heaven, and he felt that he was getting close to orgasm. He slowed down, but still felt like cum was boiling in his loins, so he completely pulled out, resting his dick on her pubis, because he didn't want to come yet.

"Oh, Mary, you are just too hot, baby", he said panting.

She felt his balls rubbing against her clitoris and continued to move her hips, trying to prolong the pleasure. She had almost orgasmed again too, and felt butterflies in her lower stomach.

He got out from between her legs and grabbed her left hand, pulling her towards him. "Come here, taste it, taste your own pussy."

She hesitated for a second, as she had never done that with her husband and found it odd, but her mind was in no state to refuse his request. She pulled towards him and saw his cock, pulsating and shiny, with a faint trace of white foam near the base, mixed with his pubic hair. She started to lick it up and down, and when she realized that the taste wasn't bad, she engulfed half of it and started to suck, pulling the foreskin back slightly. Ward reached down and started to rub her pussy again, and she moaned while still sucking on his dick.

After a few seconds, he gently pushed on her shoulder and pulled out of her mouth. "You don't want me to come in your mouth. I don't want to come in your mouth," he said. Marilyn just smiled as she cleaned her lips with her tongue.

"Get your hands and knees, let's do it doggy". He wanted to see her large ass as he fucked her.

As she turned over, he saw the small tattoo of a butterfly /fairy that looked like Tinkerbell just above her right cheek. He leaned forward and embraced Marylyn, kissing her back as his cock rubbed against the crack of her ass. He reached down with his right hand and started to rub her clitoris. The sensation of his cock rubbing along her cheeks and the rosebud of her ass, along with his finger on her pussy was driving her crazy. Finally, he let go of her and leaned back slightly. He placed his left hand on her hip and guided his cock with his right. After rubbing the head on her pussy lips a few times, he positioned himself at the entrance and pushed in firmly but slowly, pulling her towards him.

Marylyn let out a loud groan and she pushed back, wanting to feel him all the way in. He realized that she felt even tighter in this position and thought that he would not be able to last long. For a second he thought about the fact that he was not wearing a condom, since he usually didn't when he had sex with Lucy, and thought about asking Marylyn, but decided against it because he didn't want to ruin the moment with the intrusion of reality, or maybe because he wanted to experience her pussy all natural, without the numbing effect of a rubber.

He pulled half way out and pulled her hips again, going all the way in, this time slightly faster. He then started to pump slowly, as he placed his right hand on her ass, rubbing her rosebud with his right thumb. He continued this for a few seconds, until he increased the pressure and inserted his thumb in her ass, at which point she started to moan even louder that before.

Marylyn was in heaven too. She hadn't had sex in a long time, and this was proving one of the best sexual experiences of her life. Maybe it was the fact that her sexual relationship with Ryan had always been uneven. They had had periods of good sex and periods of nearly non-existent intimacy, especially toards the end of their relationship. Or maybe it was the fact that Ward was larger than her ex-husband, but was also gentler, and seemed to be paying attention to her pleasure. Or maybe it was the idea of having sex with an older black man, who had his large dick in her pussy and his finger in her ass, something that was a first for her.Whatever it was, she was more aroused than ever, and she found herself pushing back against Ward even faster, trying to bring about her own orgasm.

Ward was also close, but he didn't want to come before she did, and sensing that Marylyn was almost there, he let go of her ass hole and leaned forward again, bringing his right hand around to the front of her pussy, where he buried his fingers in her pubic hair, until they hit against his cock rhythmically, and he started to rub her clitoris.

After just a few strokes, Marylyn started to feel an overwhelming sensation in her lower abdomen, and started to scream. Her eyesight went dark, and she started to see stars as she pushed her hips up and down, trying to have his cock continue to hit the front wall of her pussy. After what seemed like an eternity, the wave of her orgasm started to subside, but she continued to experience pleasure with his dick in her pussy.

Sensing she was satisfied, Ward now wanted to come himself. He pulled his hand from her mound and placed it on her hip as he increased the rhythm and pushed his cock harder and harder in, as if wanting to reach deeper. But he could not go any deeper - he was all the way in, his black pubic hair intermingling with the dark blond of her own.

Finally, the sight of her large round ass bouncing against his cock proved too much for him too, and after about 15 seconds, he plunged one last time and held on to her hips as his cock exploded inside of her with powerful pulsations. With the third spurt, he pumped his cock one more time, wanting to lengthen the feeling, even if just for a few seconds.

After holding on to her hips in that position for 20 or 30 seconds, he collapsed on her back, and embraced her, rubbing her clitoris gain with one hand and taking hold of her full breast with the other. The two of them then collapsed onto the bed, he on top of her, his cock still partially in her pussy.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. That was good", said Marylyn.

After a pause, she asked: "How was it for you?"

"What kind of question is that?!" said Ward with a playful tone, "Can't you see I am a happy man?" With this, he finally pulled out and rolled on his back, letting out a satisfied "ahhh..."

Marylyn turned on her right side, facing him, and she started to trace shapes in his belly with her left hand.

Through all this, Lucy had been watching the two lovers, rubbing her own pussy. Although she enjoyed watching them because it excited her, she also felt threatened, or maybe a little jealous of her younger, prettier friend. She hadn't seen Ward that excited in a while, maybe not since the first few times they had fucked. She tried to get those thoughts out of her mind. After all, she had initiated this, she was an adult woman, and she didn't have an exclusive relationship with him, so she reasoned that she had no right to feel the way she did.

"Didn't I tell you?", Lucy finally interjected.. Ward and Marilyn turned to see her, two wide smiles on their faces.

"Yeah, you were right, Lu, you were right," said Marylyn with a wistful grin.

Her smile bothered Lucy even more, and just out of spite, she thought she would humiliate her friend.

"Why don't you clean his cock? He is still semi hard".

Marylyn was still experiencing the aura of the orgasm, so she didn't hesitate and got on her knees and immediately started licking and sucking Ward's cock. He could only be pleased, as he pulled her hair to the side so that he could see her mouth going up and down the length of his shaft. His cock, however, was still too sensitive after sex, and after less than half a minute he told her that that was enough.

Marylyn laid down on her back and let out a loud sigh, still feeling butterflies in her belly. Strangely, seeing her friend lick Ward's dick, Lucy also felt some flutters herself, and her incipient anger subsided.

"We will have to do it again some other time", said Ward cautiously.

"Yes we will", seconded Lucy.

After a long pause, Marylyn rose and sat at the edge of the bed. "I don't know. This was pretty crazy. I had never done anything like this."

The effects of the intense orgasm had finally disappeared, and the full realization of what had just transpired scared her. What if these people told anyone at school? What if her family found out? What if the neighbors heard them? Although she was on the pill, the fluid trickling out of her vagina and onto the blanket reminded her of the fact that Ward had not used a condom, which she now thought was probably not a good idea.

"I don't know", she repeated, almost as if speaking to herself, and she got up and walked to the bathroom without saying anything else.

Lucy laid next to Ward and smiled as she started to kiss him. "Do you think she liked it?" she asked with a grin.

"I hope she did. I sure did", said Ward.

"Well, maybe we will convince her to do it again. Maybe we can invite your friend Mark and we will have a foursome. After all, he is about her age, and she might be more attracted to him."

"That would be a great night, I'll tell you", said Ward with a wide smile. "She doesn't sound too convinced, though". Ward didn't realize that what Lucy was trying to do was get Marilyn another lover, so that she could keep him to herself.

"Leave that to me. I'll talk to her some other day and see if I can get her on board", said Lucy.

Marilyn came out of the bathroom with her panties back on now. She looked radiant, with her nipples still swollen, and her wide hips swinging side to side. She picked up her bra and proceeded to put it on. "Do you guys want a beer or a glass of wine", she asked them with a smile.

"Maybe one, and then we will go home," said Lucy, sensing that the night was over.

"Great, let me go get them out of the fridge in the garage. Why don't you come over and sit down in the living room."

"Sure, we will be right there. Just let us put some clothes on", said Lucy. As Ward and Lucy got up, Marilyn turned around and walked out of the room and headed towards the garage.