All Comments on 'Tiny Little Things'

by likegoodwine

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a fairly boring story although there is a bit of humour with the revenge he took. As with all these stories no love comes across. Basically just another story about hurting the women you supposedly once loved when they cheat on you. There's no background to the marriage no reason given for the wife to cheat. Really this story has nothing and just panders to scum women haters who beat off to stories like this while living in their parents basement.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - a poor plot and not very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dumb would be an appropriate comment for this warped story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1000 Stars! Anyone who doesn't like this story has no imagination or appreciation whatsoever for the subtlety of a true master! A classic for the ages. Screw the no-writin' critics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story but the ending is lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

REF:

[Anonymous 5 days ago

Great story but the ending is lacking.]

*

I was perfect, you dimwit poltroon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the ending. Great story 5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A had a great laugh nice ending 😂.

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

I get what he was trying to do at the end but I don't think he should've admitted it right away.

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

Good story, I hate no or bad endings, but I thought that this was ok.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

enjoyed that a lot. thanks

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very good responses by the MC.

From a psychosocial perspective the best move is to goto a no contact posture.

Daughter should be told NOT to feed him "tibits" about her mom. If mom needed help SHE should provide it both for moms sake but also to keep her dad from further pain.

As the author note, the "WHY, HOW LONG, SIZE, etc, DO NOT MATTER. She broke the covenant, doing so willingly, with planned foresight and without an ounce of respect, care or compassion for her husband. With all that in the forefront, he has no course foreward except to leave. MOVE geographically elsewhere if possible.Painful, costly yes.

A a year of depression, loneliness and questioning if any woman would want him? YES. Other option. Be a cuck and suffer every day until she divorces him.

Being proactive ALWAYS, beats reactive. It gives you some sense you still have some control over your life.

Get IMMEDIATE!!! relationship grief/loss counseling, intensively. Get busy rebuilding your body and remake yourself; new fashion, appearance, behavior-not to change the core of what you are but to show yourself YOU have the power to find a way foreword.

Engage in activities that show you that you can accomplish great, difficult, things alone.

Take 18 MONTHS to do this BEFORE even thinking about dating, and the go into it for for fun, sex but NOT to find an immediate replacement. When you do, if you find a women you are seriously interested in making a long term relationship,hire a PI, that's right- to ensure she is who and what she purports to be- to tear her life apart for YOUR benefit. Also, consult an attorney to see what divorce in YOUR state might mean to you.

Learn how to tell if she's deceiving you. There are people who can teach you counterintelligence technique that make your efforts invisible. WOMEN CAN LIE without guilt or conscience; especially today.

GET A PRE-NUP!!!!!! NEVER FEEL BAD about walking away.( Remember what you've been through and don't get complacent.)

If you have kids TELL THEM THE TRUTH in a way they can comprehend. And stick to it. Show them a strong, loving dad who is ALWAYS there for the.

I say all this because a counseling psychologist, and group therapy, helped me get my feet under me. IT WAS VERY ,VERY hard and painful but it helped me get back on my feet faster. Bear in mind all the "friends" you think you had will disappear in a flash. Your real ones won't. But don't lean to heavily on them.

I promise, eventually, you will find a path out of your nightmare and come out a better person BUT only if you choose get on it.

I share all this from personal experience. I'm also sharing this because I'll likely be dead in 30 or 40 days.

SO, Perhaps you, or a man you know, can make use of my experience.

Men, God Bless each and everyone of you.

December 18th, 2023.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Salty!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Another Martian Slut Ray plot. No explanation or justification, he didn't even ask her when he had the chance. She' cutting him off from sex and apparently fucking the other guy's brains out, and he apparently doesn't even care why. Maybe that's why she did it, just to get some time with a man who cared.

\

Great story about technique and methodology, but empty of drama and the human dynamic. Nice punt.

knoxhardknoxhardabout 1 month ago

As a reader, there's always the curiosity about why. And the reality is that most men would want to know why. Would wonder about it. Will she lie? Yes. Would he get trickle truth and all the rest? Yes. But most men would want some kind of explanation. Plus, I think the reality of having children together, and eventually grandchildren, means that his understanding the how and why has at least the potential of helping them be less antagonistic when they have to be at the same events.

According to the science, betrayal lights up the same parts of the brain which are hit by disgust. Makes sense. We wonder how we allowed the betrayer to get close enough to hurt us. What did we miss at the beginning of the relationship? And when she started cheating? How did we screw up? What could or should we have done differently? What can we learn to protect ourselves in the future?

These are just some of the reasons we are driven to wonder why. And how.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 month ago

I realize this was a petty fest and it'll offend quite a few of the sensitive readers...but goddamn, sometimes petty is hilarious!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous