All Comments on 'Tiny Little Things'

by likegoodwine

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
TINY BUBBLES ARE LIKE SAND IN ONES SHOES

they do add up and with sweaty feet make a mud puddle. TK U MLJ LV NV

Sid0604Sid0604about 10 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading your story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Tremendous

Other than the fact the whore was hit by her lover, it was an excellent tale. Fucking cheating cunt. "I never stopped loving you. I just forgot what it meant for a while." Fucking cunt had the guts to say that to her ex-husband. She deserves nothing and no one. Oh, and has to explain to her eighty-year old sick father that she was a cheating whore. Fucking cunt.

Five Stars

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
This was still BTB...

Very well done BTB, I might add. I loved the whole "practical joke" theme to the little things he was doing to make their lives together hell. lol

In spite of the fact that Wifey got hit, it was still a great tale. I don't usually go in for physical violence against the cheating slut, but it fit with the Asshole's apparent personality. Any man who would seduce and fuck another man's wife isn't what I would call honorable. Dirtbags like that are often victims of Karma, or in some cases, pissed off Hubbies with guns or baseball bats.

5 HUGE Stars!

zed0zed0about 10 years ago
Brilliant!

One of the best BTB ever!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
Giving Karma the Key to Propelled Payback !

This author has written some borderline classics before. This entry & inspired shrapnel shreds the borderline qualifier. *****

hopelessly_otakuhopelessly_otakuabout 10 years ago
nice

Delivering revenge with a thousand cuts. Make it the little things and prolong their pain and suffering

disturbedhrtdisturbedhrtabout 10 years ago
As usual

A well worked piece just like usual thank god for writers like you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I am proud to vote for you

the first 5 stars I have awarded here in at least 6 months or so! And I read and vote daily. This little story was perfect....exactly what a short story here can and should be all about. Thanks for being a strong contributor to this site!

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 10 years ago
Good story

Clever plot, nicely done.

gt_readergt_readerabout 10 years ago
Good except for the end

His revenge was good but he should not have gone to the boytoy and given him the key. Boytoy might talk to the ex-wife. Then she, AND THEIR DAUGHTERS, would know how he screwed with her and was the intentional reason for the unintentional shiner. Could the police get involved with his illegal entry? He should have just let it end with dropping her off at her dad's.

gt

spredmspredmabout 10 years ago
ending

He should have never revealed he set them up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good tale

I liked your tale. The ending was open to a number of things that could

happen. a cheating ex wife claims that nothing happened with the ex husband.

try to prove that one. boy toy beat her once, would she want to try him a

second time? prove she did not give the ex a key. liked your tale

PultoyPultoyabout 10 years ago
A fun read

Thanks for writing. I especially enjoyed the little tricks you played on him. Most especially putting the wet cup on the old wood table.

For a change, this was light hearted and fun. Never any doubt about the outcome and it shows your good sense of fun.

5*

Best regards,

-Pultoy

likegoodwinelikegoodwineabout 10 years agoAuthor
To gt reader

My intention wasn't to show that he gave up the plot to the boy toy. By giving him the bottle of wine and the key back, he posed as the guy that was giving him cream pie. He already portrayed the ex as a liar and a cheat; boy toy might not be inclined to believe her, if she even try.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Very enjoyable. Well written. Believable emotions and actions. A bit "Mission Impossible" on the setup of the two cheaters but still believable. Just by placing a bit of doubt in the guys mind and then adding little grains, a few at a time.

I do wonder, after a few of these incidents, that his ex didn't wonder what was going on and do something. For example, dishes left out when she KNOWS she didn't do it. You would have to start thinking WHO did do it. Maybe even get your own camera to see what is going on while you are not there. But OK, I can accept that she didn't figure it out.

I don't think the visit to the guy at the end was too smart. The guy is facing criminal charges. If he could prove the ex might have been involved it could muddy things up. Better to have the satisfaction of secret knowledge and the price the guy paid. Yeah, he felt he had to "spit in the guy's face". OK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Passive aggressive

Revenge on an obviously anal retentive cheating prick. I LOVE it!

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago
5*

Very enjoyable little story overall but I agree with the posters about hubby's final dealings with the fuck buddy being unnecessary. Better to leave the asshole with the impression Martha was a total skank and round heeled slut than risk anything about himself ever coming to light IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well written story of revenge against a cheater

Enjoyed your writing style and the clever twist that he was breaking into the guys apartment to mess with the lovers. I didn't like the ending for the same reason as a previous commentator. And I read your comment in response and I don't agree. Once he identifies himself as the ex-husband and hands him the key he opens himself up to trouble. His fingerprints are on the key. What happens if this guy DOES talk to the ex-wife and they want some revenge? Especially if his ex-wife goes to his daughters and they realize who is really responsible for their Mom getting a black eye? He would have been best served by enjoying his life and what he accomplished rather than trying to drive a final spike into the guy and opening himself up to retaliation. Of course his new life is a lonely one. Guess you can't have happiness and revenge.

rjordanrjordanabout 10 years ago
Fun read

Great "revenge" story. What was best was a clever revenge instead of the simplistic BTB rage that infects the gun fondlers on this site.

AZSAMAZSAMabout 10 years ago
Interesting but...

Speaking of little things, Chateau Montenegro only costs a little over $50 and the sequencing could be better.

svg1svg1about 10 years ago
5*

This was funny enough to wind up in the humor category, but it sure brightened up the LW. Since it's just fiction, I got the irony of the last little twist that husband gave to boyfriend. Thanks, and I'll be looking for more of your creativity.

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 10 years ago
*****

Atta boy, Frank! Fun read, likegoodwine. Cheers!

Mostera1Mostera1about 10 years ago
Sweet

Another great story. I can appreciate the violence concerns, but sometimes it is necessary for the tale.

Thank you,

M1*****

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 10 years ago
I agree...

fun read, keep'em coming!

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
I am not hesitate to give 5***** to a Revenge story

@ Anon I agree you. He would not meet him with the key. It is the most important how the main character avoids Police, Court, Prison in a Revenge Story. If I had written the story, instead of the meeting with the ex lover I would have written a longer epiloge about finding the new better woman in his life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW Aginst the Police-Court-Prioson danger mistake in the story I give 5*****, because I will not intend to think not to give 5***** , except for extrem cruelty or stupidity Revenge stories!

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
Only this

I am sorry for my bad sentences, but I am angry a little for this last scen, which could couse Prison for the main character in the true life. I am a fan for cheating wife change to better new woman epilogs and Likegoodvine wrote more cheating wife change to better new woman epilog Revenge Stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You are evil and your story is terrific

You are evil and your story is terrific.

artykay63artykay63about 10 years ago
goal

Back of the net

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
mindless stupidity

just stupid... it's a 2nd grade story, except written for grown ups...

firas01firas01about 10 years ago
Perfect

Wonderful story,I loved the way he analysed the situation, believable in every way possible, he didn't willow too much in self petty, he didn't try to fix a marriage broken by cheating, he didn't blame or hurt lover boy for fucking his cheating wife, and he didn't try to act stupidly noble by by covering up why they are divorced, and didn't act like rambo toward his wife or lover boy. five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

i see some of the sickos found it stupid but who cares they died a long time ago.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Last twist

I vote on the side of 'don't give away anything you (a) don't have to or, (b) does not benefit you!'. The cheap wine (and especially the key) are gratuitous nicks to The Bull after terminal damage was done to him & The Bitch. It is minor and MIGHT come back to ding Hubby in the future.

However, I think that adverse consequences are exceedingly unlikely. Sweetie is never going back to him (or even read a 'we were set-up' text message!). Bull has NO proof to take to the police. As the author comments, it could easily be interpreted as only including Sweetie inviting Hubby for a little 'missed-you' wine & extra-sex party and offering a spare key for future quickie trysts! Even if Bull were to figure out that it was a systematic effort to neutralize his conquest, he has little to work with (except a Tanya H. knee-whack in a dark alley.)

It is a MARVELOUS BtB&B tale. 5 & Favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what an absolute piece of shit of a so called hero

If I was Martha I would not go back near him in a fit. What an utter criminal barstard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice story

These jags that post negative.comments have social issues. Keep writing and I liked this one. The anomn people who r chicken to post their names are just that!!!

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
Very enjoyable

I love stories like this. No over the top unbelievable revenge, just good ole swipes and slights to mess them up a bit. Priceless. She deserved no sympathy. Mueller stole his wife so he deserves what he gets. Thank you.

MortonGrangeMortonGrangeabout 10 years ago
Well done

Well done. Tightly plotted with some original touches. As revenge stories go, you did well. But revenge on its own leaves me thinking so what? It's just negative. So he got one up on his rival? Do I care? No.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
IN VINO VERITAS

also sarcasm and joyful payoff, TK U MLJ LV NV

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
Extremely enjoyable

Please Sir me we have another?

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Sad but also amusing

These "I need to prove that I am still desirable stories" depress me but the way he drove the wedge between the Bull and the Slut was a lot of fun... I wonder what Martha thought she was doing, if she did not want a divorce. She could have asked for one first, but then we would not have a story!

SalamisSalamisabout 10 years ago
The violence made me uncomfortable

Did the ex-husband have any inkling that the boyfriend was likely to get violent with his ex-wife? My enjoyment of the story turned on that one question.

Contrary to the section title, the ex-husband had not moved on. While I thought that his attempt to create some distance between the lovers was an excellent strategy, I was not pleased with the outcome. The ex-hubby had appropriate compassion for his father-in-law but little for his ex who was a victim of domestic violence. This was a man who hadn't moved on, perhaps a more complete and direct confrontation with his wife and her lover would have been more fitting.

likegoodwinelikegoodwineabout 10 years agoAuthor
Answer to Salamis

The main character probably had no idea how boytoy would react. He was only pkayong practical jokes aiming to insert a wedge between the lovers. Human beings often expect others behavior to be close to their own. In this case, a simple breakup was expected.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Loved it

A great little story. Five stars.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Was it Worth it......!

Good little story I enjoyed it.

I think the characters could have had a little more development and a reason from Martha why she cheated.

Plus I do like to read that the Ex husband ends having a better life than his cheating ex.

There could be sequel here !

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherabout 10 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant, payback a little bit at a time. No over the top stuff. Loved it.

FireFox59FireFox59about 10 years ago
Good Little Tale

Great revenge twist.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
I understand his desire to rub the dust bunnies in the cheaters face

but I wish you had left out the return of the key. The doubt would have gone on forever. After all, she cheated on her husband to be with him. There are so many other things that could be done specifically to him that would have hurt so much more. Psychological torture can be sweet.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
Why do most of the haters post as anonymous?

Do they not know how easy it is to register?

It is time for them to step up and come out from behind the curtain.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
I would have transfered the wine to a decanter

and taken it home leaving the empty bottle.

Same message, more personal satisfaction at the scumbags expense.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
ITS TRUE WINNERS GO TO A GOOD DINNER

losers are losers and try not to cry and snivel. TK U MLJ LV NV

DjshengDjshengabout 10 years ago
10/10

I'm sorry but can I say that was fucking clever as fuck? Hahaha nice!

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
Terrible, terrible waste

An entire bottle of rare wine down the drain? He couldn't have brought another bottle with him to take it home in?

carvohicarvohialmost 10 years ago
Yes and no...

This was a five for sure. I loved it, loved the writing, loved the creativity, loved the tricks, but...

I'm concerned about the kids. He's their dad, and she's their mom. She was sick, maybe it was menopause, maybe the empty nest, who knows, but she was definitely sick. He had about as much compassion as a Roman Centurion or a Waffen SS NCO. I think he needed to swallow some of his anger.

Jedd Clampett

p.s. I've read several of your stories lately and you're terrific.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 10 years ago
that cuck carvohi

Will always think of some way to excuse a cheating wife.

But, except for wasting good wine a very good story. Probably your best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Perfect

A great tale with some fun revenge.

The wife got hit in the story ,but it fit perfectly and there was certainly no condoning of any violence,merely information that it happened.

Also no meaningless platitudes passed off as excuses for betrayal..

One of the best thank you.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Sweet, but

You forgot the ball bearings at the top of the stairs.

C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
Really liked the Story.

But I agree with anothers comment about leaving the guy with Doubt. by not returning the Key or Bottle of Wine.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@rightbank Re: Anonymous

I agree with you 100%!

Some will say, "So what? We're all anonymous here!"

And that is true, in the sense that our real world identities are still hidden.

But what is lost in the refusal to use ids is the ability to carry on an exchange of ideas, as you and I are doing now.

It's hard to respond to a comment from "Anonymous", it's like saying "Hey, you" in a crowd.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
I liked it that lover boy put the slug on her.

And the cute way that her ex framed her. Served her right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful! And well written.

I wish I would have taken this route. Something not quite as 'forceful' as the direction I chose.

But I have to tell you, when another man inserts himself into a marriage, he should consider running for the hills, screaming in terror the whole way. The man who didn't do that and fucked my now ex-wife, found himself tied to a tree after a date rape drug was introduced into his beer. Tied tightly with a scarf over his eyes, he hadn't any idea of which husband was after him, he screwed more than just my wife.

I shimmied his jeans and underwear down to his knees, then took out an extremely sharp scalpel. One tiny slit in the bottom of his bag and I was able to make the skin stretch enough that his testicle popped through. His screams must have been wanting to burst from his throat, but when drugged up, that makes it impossible. I pulled on the vas deferens until they finally pulled loose up inside his body, then repeated it with the other. He bled but little and I used some antibiotic spray on his nutsack so that he wouldn't become infected. I wanted him neutered, not dead.

I loosened his bindings and left him, still tied. If he really wanted to, he could get free after the drugs wore off. He was able to and I watched him stumble toward the highway and limped toward town, attempting to hitchhike. I'm not sure if he was able to catch a ride but I do know he spent some time in the hospital.

Each day I was prepared for the police to stop by and then it dawned on me, until I kicked my whore out, they wouldn't know it was me. I put the pictures away and continued to find excuses why I couldn't have sexual relations with her. I read the article where he'd been attacked, in our local paper and left it out where my whore could read it. Watching her from the corner of my eye, it was obvious when she read the article. I saw her stop and ponder his attack and when she looked over at me, she had fear in her eyes after I winked.

That night, she didn't complain or put up a fuss when she found her belongings in the spare bedroom. She knew that I knew and I knew that she knew I knew. I heard her sobs after she went to bed, everything we'd worked for was effectively dead, especially her wish to start our family. There was no way I'd make a baby and tie myself to a cheating whore.

The whore started making suggestions and innuendo about moving back into our bedroom after about a month. I ignored her. After three months she began moving things back in and when I saw what she was doing, helped her move them back to her own. Christmas was coming up and we usually went to the whore's parents, my own were 1500 miles away but I elected to stay home while she went alone. I kept my conversation with her at a bare minimum, keeping the total word count down to less than 10 each day. My goal was 10 or less and if it was 5 or less, I treated myself to a breakfast out, alone. It goes without saying, I bought her nothing. She had mentioned something about a tree but one look from me and she shut her mouth.

I really fucked with her head when she saw two wrapped packages sitting on the kitchen table. Before I found out about her cheating, I'd bought a pair of diamond earrings she loved and put them away for her big gift. Since she was going to her folks, I wrapped it and addressed it to her mom and the other was a nice wool shirt for her dad, he was a real outdoorsman. But when she saw them I guess she though I'd relented, until she saw who they were addressed to. She was crying when she took them with her. When she got home, she was still crying, the whore knew who the earrings were originally for. I did get a phone call from her mom thanking me, to which I replied it was no problem for my favorite mother in law!

By Easter, she was despondent. She still went to work but that was about it. No more did she try to engage me in conversation, no more did she wear provocative clothes, or lack thereof, to interest me sexually. We were roommates that didn't speak to one another. By summer she was suicidal. As a school teacher, she usually looked forward to summer. It was the first day of summer when I happened to go home and not seeing the whore, I went to the bathroom. In there, I found her, nude, sitting in a bathtub of hot bloody water. She'd slit her wrists, but fucked that up too. She was still very much alive and rather than say anything, I pulled out my cell phone after I sat on the toilet to take a dump, and called 911 to report an attempted suicide.

The whore just laid there and cried while I shat. Then I broke my silence and asked her, 'was it worth it? Was a strange cock a good trade for her marriage'? I have to admit, the pitiful look on her face told me it wasn't, but the genie was out of the bottle, so to speak. The EMT's showed up and they whisked her away. I didn't follow nor go to the hospital. I did however, call her parents and told them there had been an accident, they needed to hurry to the hospital.

That evening, the whore's folks showed up. They told me she admitted what she'd done and how I'd reacted after I learned of her cheating. They apologized and asked if there was any way I could forgive, if not forget. I told them it truly was possible, there were only two things she had to do and all would be forgiven and forgotten. We could then move on with our lives and give them grandchildren. They were put off when I refused to tell them, but they said they'd give the news to their daughter.

The whore was released the next day and her folks brought her by and dropped her off. She spent the day in her room, exhausted from the hospital stay. That evening, she got up and found me in the kitchen, having a whiskey. She hemmed and hawed, finally the whore came out and asked me what two things she could do for me to forgive her. I stared at her for a few moments and then went to the refrigerator and took out and egg.

"Here is your first task, whore." She cringed at her new name and watched as I held the egg out at arms length and dropped it to the floor, where it burst open.

"I'll forgive you when you put the egg back in the shell and I find it whole and in the carton. And I'll forget when you show me you've become unfucked by another man." I got up and went to bed.

The next morning I found the whore still sitting at the kitchen table, this time joined by her folks. To say they were unhappy with me would be an understatement. The read me the riot act, saying I'd given the whore false hope, until I held up my hand. They shut up long enough for me to tell the whore to explain to them exactly what she did. The whore stared at me and I expanded on the demand. I told her to give them explicit details from the first time she was unfaithful until the last time. Of course, she burst into tears but I didn't relent, even when her folks demanded I stop.

But I forced the whore to tell them, every intimate detail. It turned out she'd only fucked him twice because she heard he was a stallion in bed. After she was done, I asked my FIL if he would be alright with his wife fucking some other guy and doing exactly what my own whore laid out. He didn't have to say anything, his look told me everything. They left her there, why, I don't know. But she went to her room and I didn't see her again that day.

A few days later, I came home to find her unresponsive, she'd taken everything in the medicine cabinet. And I mean everything, down to every aspirin. 911 made another stop and I received a call the next day from her folks, she was going to recover but they would only release her if she had constant supervision. For that reason, they were going to force her to move back to their house, she could have the room she grew up in.

Over the months, I guess she made a full recovery, but her mother seldom lets her out of her sight. She no longer seems a danger to herself but then, she is no longer left alone. Every few days I get a new letter from her, what they say I'm not sure. Her dad stopped by one day to see if I was getting them and I showed him the box full I had, not one of them opened. His face looked even older when he left.

It's been about 3 years now and we're still married, her Doc thinks it would be a tough pill for her to swallow (pun intended) for us to formally divorce, although we've spent no time together at all. I don't even speak to her if I see her and one of her folks up town, she killed our marriage. Her mom said the whore wants to move back in with me. They are beginning to wear me down, I think I feel sorry for her the same way I would if a dog was sick. The problem is, if I bring her back into my house, I've been without a woman for all this time and I'm afraid this time, I'd be weak.

Only time will tell what the future has in store for us....

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Funny Thing About Cheaters

Cheaters are often as much about power as about sex. They enjoy the "power" of having their marriage and an fuck buddy at the same time. The ability to deceive their spouse, a person who has come to trust them over years is not that much of a victory. However in the simple mind of a cheater, they feel smarter than someone and more powerful. Unfortunately for the cheater, divorce is like a grenade going off in a family room; everyone is going to get hurt, even the cheater.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
A GOOD PLAN IS SUCCESSFUL

when the only big winner is the cheated. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
well

writing was great, story well done.

I have never understood why we have no laws concerning someone damaging what we say is the foundation of our country, family.

A guy that tries to destroy a family by going after someones wife, or accepting advances from one, should really pay with jail time, in cash and social condemnation at the least.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 8 years ago
Pretty good story, over all.

However the comments are hilarious, as usual. Everything from excusing the wife and lover to blaming the husband for global warming. Well, almost. Thing of it is, the only one who cheated on him and showed unforgivable behavior was the wife. Boyfriend was just a thief who took something that didn't belong to him. Wife was the one who opened the gates for the enemy forces and then aided them in looting the fortress. She is the one who should have borne the brunt of the counter attack. And she did. She got outed to her children, she got driven from her marriage. Of course that part didn't seem to be that much punishment for her or enough either, I would say. The fact that she got hit is unfortunate, but somewhat cathartic. As far as him picking her up from the police station, that shouldn't have even entered into the story.

The ease with which she betrayed her marriage vows and the disdain she showed her husband at the last of their marriage gives lie to the fact that she never meant to hurt him and that she "never stopped loving him". I agree that she probably loved him as much as she ever did and that was, of course, not enough apparently. So good riddance to the hateful bitch and hopefully she will have a shitty and miserable life from that moment on. Hooty-hoo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@rightbank KarenE Carvohi

Karen first

Easy for conversation just include anon subject line in yours

RB - easy to register yes but not so easy to wade thru feedback emails that fill that address' mailbox-plus having to sign in just to leave breif comment.

I have read numerous ''hater'' comments from those with names

Also, many more anons than profiles

Fact is those who have profiles view themselves as the elite of the comment section

Carvohi-not sure how you determined wife was ''sick''.

She engaged in long term committed affair indicated by flagrantly havin apt key on keychain

As for story, why write about bugging apt and then not mentioning was was viewed or stated

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
@Anonymous 08/17/17

re:

Carvohi-not sure how you determined wife was ''sick''.

She engaged in long term committed affair indicated by flagrantly havin apt key on keychain

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

carvohi is a true misogynist, he sincerely believes that women's tiny little minds are not up to the task of telling right from wrong, that they are no more responsible for what they do than small children or the mentally incompetent.

In his worldview they are never responsible for breaking their word, they simply cannot understand what giving their word means.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 6 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
good read 5*

a bit rushed i thought, another page or two filling out the betrayal and the revenge would,ve been welcome. it,s not a complaint, more a compliment, i enjoyed it and prefer to hear all the juicy details of a regular guys marital strife.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 6 years ago
That was a good one!

Just the right tone and well written.

Please keep writing and I will keep reading!

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
Great Story

But what of Martha's Tale of woe. The Boy Toy and Daughter's . and what of him Moving on. how does it go and does her father find out the Truth.

looking4itlooking4itover 6 years ago

Funny and I laughed at his antics in Mueller's house but to think he won't be arrested for turning in the key and admitting to drinking the wine was probably not a smart ending to the story.

icebreadicebreadover 6 years ago
well i liked it.

thank you

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 6 years ago
I had to give this 5 stars.

This was pretty much perfect.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Well Well

When you fuck another Man's Wifee be prepared to pay the Price of her Pussy!(pussie) it rhymes

Unfortunately this Fantastic revenge could only exist in stories? So I am giving you 5★ WOOF!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Thoughts

Martha's mood changes - She can't have it both ways; she can't blame it on a medical condition, then get mad when he suggests seeing her doctor!

"Now, I was paying close attention, I realized she had been averting my eyes quite a bit." - NOW he's paying attention, but is realizing things about the past?

Technically speaking, she didn't leave him, he threw her out!

I always wonder why cheating wives always cry at the end of their marriage. If they cared that much, why did they cheat?

She never wanted that? Then don't fucking do it! Cheating is a choice, she made the choice, that's de facto wanting what comes from it.

Why did he have to drive her? Doesn't she have her own car?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@Anonymous 08/17/17 Re: "@rightbank KarenE Carvohi"

It may be easy, but it's still a pain in the ass to need to identify Anons.

I am a prolific commenter as well as a writer, and I get very few feedbacks, it's easier for people to comment rather than give feedback.

While it's true that an Id is no guarantee of hate-free comments, in my experience most trolls are anonymous. I don't allow anonymous comments, and get very few hateful comments.

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
im curious along with sbrooks carvohi

Why would you think she was sick, and TBH why would it matter. If they guy had a midlife crisis etc( similar to empty nest syndrome ) and did the same thing hed be an asshole. I'm curious not throwing stones mind you

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
Very clever.

Great little tale of crash and burning of a marriage.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 6 years ago
Excellent!

Entertaining from start to finish.

And what a wonderful revenge!

Top ratings from me.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
The end is totally stupid

Telling the guy what was going on in his apartment is not a revenge but rather an admission. That is stupid. For all you know he and Martha could find the way to get back together and then the main character would feel like a complete idiot.

Lousy end to a decent story otherwise.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 5 years ago
very entertaining

a fun take on a familiar plotline

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 5 years ago
Dark2donut2

He didn't tell the guy what he did. He confirmed in the guy's mind that he had been fucking his ex, drinking his booze, and smoking in his apartment. Final nail in the coffin.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
BTB

Relatively mild BTB. The cheaters always get upset when the betrayed tells the kids and the parents the truth. They did the crime, now they pay. Always, there is the most stupid cheater's question. "Do you hate me that much?" You damn Skippy he does, and much more.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Brilliant. BTB with what’s available to you.

Can’t always beat the shit out of lover (and risk 7 years in jail being raped daily). Not everyone is a super computer hacker, able to financially ruin anybody they want. Not everyone has connections to the mob to “disappear” the guy and/or send the ex- to a Tijuana or African whorehouse. Not everyone used to work for a blackops group that can get you and the kids new IDs and get moved overseas. Not everyone is a top flight computer security expert that can get a job transfer to Mexico and abscond with the kids with a hot Hondurian housekeeper that becomes your lover. Etc., etc. etc.

Except for a little BnE, he did things, in the situation available, and with a good bit of chutzpah, that most Joe Averages could do. And did it with style.

And VERY original. 5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why?

Do so many authors and commenters have no grasp of the reality of the legal system? Beating the guy up is simple assault and is just a misdemeanor carrying a few months maximum. First offense and otherwise good citizen? Provocation? Suspended sentence at most. If you use a deadly weapon, things get more serious, but if the damage isn't permanent, the punishment is likely to be relatively light. It almost seems that people here are trying to excuse themselves for not doing anything to a Bastard by grossly exaggerating the consequences of kicking his ass.

buckshot46buckshot46about 5 years ago
refreshing

DITTO on ClarkGarble's comments.

different twist but scratched all the itches and is a fun read

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
I told my wife the story line...

...and she laughed! The idea of gas lighting them both is very original and very creative. I loved it! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I would never have admitted it to the guy

one you are admitting to several felonies

two you are opening yourself u to your kids finding out

three you are sacrificing the opportunity to steal some of his shit and ruin his future relationships

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
Don’t they have these things

Called cabs. Mom could get one just by using her phone

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

This one grew on me, and I enjoyed it more the second time. Really good work with the psychological warfare.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 4 years ago

Stupid man! Just walk away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story! Loved the mind games he played and how he upset paradise for the two cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not enough revenge against the woman basher.

I thought to myself I cannot let him get away with hurting my ex-wife like he had. Sure I no longer had the depth of feelings towards her as I once had but he should not have hit her.

I spent several weeks getting to know his routine. I knew that he spent Thursday evenings at a piano bar in town and would leave at closing time and he would then walk home to his apartment.

I waited for him to leave one evening and when he passed an alley way I dragged him into the alley way. After slamming him head first into the wall I proceeded to teach him a couple of lessons.

One - never fuck a married woman.

Two never hit a married woman.

Three - don't be such a pissy prick.

By the time I had finished with him I don't think he cared any more. I left him in the alleyway a mess and minus his wallet, watch and any other high value items.. Someone rang an Ambulance the next morning thinking some homeless dude had been mugged and left in the gutter. He was taken to one of the local clinics for treatment. It took several days before they found out that he was able to be treated in one of the better hospitals. Due to the delay in decent treatment he never fully recovered and walked with a limp for the rest of his life. As well as having a misshapen nose from having it set cheaply. He also lost his ability to have sex again.

My ex-wife rang me to thank me but of course I swore I knew nothing. He also lost his job because he worked for one of the companies my wife did business with and he had taken advantage of her.

My wife and I eventually started to talk, after all we did have the kids in common. We never did reconcile but we got along reasonably well under the circumstances. I had to eventually put my foot down as she kept trying to apologise every time we met and I did not want to hear it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I want to know why she cheated? However, the revenge on Steve was nicely done creating little disturbances in a neat freaks life.

amyyumamyyumabout 3 years ago
Cute and entertaining

And a unique way to find out about a cheating spouse. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A bit ballsy to hand the guy a key to his apartment. All kinds of bad things could happen. For instance, the two broke up over some mysterious behavior, each thinking the other was nuts or whatever. By giving back his key and admitting he was in his house removes the gnawing doubts and a quick call to Martha at some point gives them someone to hate. Steve would never get back together with Martha but he would surely get her to understand they had been played. She may even drop those pesky assault charges that would've haunted Steve for life. You could even argue the children would blame their dad for mom's beating. In the future both Steve and Martha would have bad mouthed the other at every opportunity and that is a bit of sweet revenge that could inadvertanly payoff one day. Who knows when something said at the right moment could squash a raise, promotion, or relationship? Really no true upside to cluing Steve in but it seems to strike a positive note with the readers who have the ability to take a story at face value and not over think it.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Great revenge on BOTH of the cheating assholes!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He poured down the drain!! What a idiot maybe the wife was the one in the right??

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Still 5 stars after re-reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anonymous 3 months ago. It could work even better for Frank. If Mueller starts telling people all this was Franks fault, Frank can play innocent. Frank just needs to tell people that Mueller is telling a story so that he can blame someone else for his horrible behavior. It makes the wife look more pathetic since she gave up a good man for a woman beater who can't take responsibility for his actions.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous