Tiny Tina's Trials Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he pulled his cock from my mouth, he also lifted my night shirt over my head, and then leaned over me, tilting my chin up to meet his thick, soft lips with my mouth. I instinctively let his tongue in, which, gently at first, then more aggressively, explored my mouth while his hands began to explore my pussy. When his figures went deeper I'd gasp, and then his tongue would go deeper too. I'd totally lost control of my body – and track of time and space and everything else.

Then, suddenly, the sensation in my pussy was too much to take. I broke free of his kiss and moaned loudly, and, looking down, saw that he'd started to press his huge cock inside of me. My eyes went wide and I was momentarily drawn from my daze. I looked up at him with huge frightened pupils.

"Please," I begged, "I'm still sore."

"Shhhh," he said, pushing deeper, "it all be good."

"Ahhh!" I panted, "Tyrone! I – ah! I can't."

"Hey," he said sternly, "y'all remember what we be discussin' earlier an' shit now, no?"

"Wh- Wh- What?" I panted. My sex was on fire, burning with unbearable pain.

"Who job it be ta' decide what be best fo' a ho?"

"Uh- Uh- Uh," I panted, trying to answer, "it's, uh, it's, uh, your job."

"Good!" he said, grinning and sounding genuinely impressed, "y'all be learnin'!"

For some reason that made me feel a sense of pride – and I became determined to continue to impress Tyrone. At the same time, he started thrusting deeper and more quickly. I grunted and sighed as he went in and out, pain and pleasure mixing, and shifted my weight, trying to meet his penetrating thrusts head on to maximize his pleasure. I don't know how long it lasted, but was overwhelmed with ecstasy as we both seemingly dissolved into one being. I was so lost and dazed that I barely noticed it when he picked me up and pushed me up against the wall that my bed was positioned against.

"Wh- wh- what are you doing?" I moaned, in a dreamlike state as I felt him bury his member deeper into my pussy, sending shockwaves through my body, "you're going to make me cum!"

He smiled widely at me, playfully, his white teeth contrasting beautifully with his coal black lips and skin, as he wrapped his massive arms around my tiny waist tighter, so that I could hardly breathe, "ain't dat what yo' want?"

"Uh-huh," I moaned, unthinkingly.

"Good," he whispered, pulling me closer (and inserting his cock deeper) while nibbling on my ear, "cause once yo' cum real good, ho, I gonna flood dis tight white pussy whit mo' nigga juice den ya' can even imagine."

Despite the overwhelming sensations of pleasure coursing through my body, for a brief moment after he said that I was snapped back into the present, and for an even briefer moment the rational part of my brain took over, and I distinctly remembered what Christi had warned me about in the car earlier.

"Wh- wait!" I panted, "you – you – you can't do that!"

He smiled even wider, and pulled me even closer, whispering, "and why dat be, baby gurl?"

"Uh!" I moaned, "B-b-because you d-don't have a con-condom on!"

"So what?" He laughed, "Y'all silly, ya know dat? Y'all feel good, right?"

He then started thrusting harder and deeper, but still slowly, and my rational mind started to be overtaken by the euphoric physical sensations I was feeling.

"Y-y-yes!" I moaned, "g-g-great! B-b-but – "

"Ain't no but," he said, kissing my neck sensually, "it feel good cause it be natural, baby. How it meant to be. Put some latex on 'ere, ain't gonna feel nothin', cause dat shit ain't natural, ya feel me?"

"Hmm, y-y-yeah," I managed to get out, trying to follow his logic even though I was starting to see stars from how deftly Tyrone was massaging my most sensitive parts.

"Now didn't I say earlier dat I be fuckin' serious as mothafuckin' shit 'bout what be best for ma' hoes?"

"Uh, y-yeah," I admitted.

"So y'all think I gonna put some unnatural shit up in a ho's snatch dat gonna make her not feel nothin'?"

"N-n-n-no," I moaned, as he started to thrust a little deeper and harder, "b-b-but – "

"But what, baby gurl?" he asked, continuing to thrust but pulling me in for a kiss.

I almost lost myself in the kiss, but then remembered what we were discussing earlier. "B-b-but what if you make me pregnant?" I asked.

"What if I do?" Tyrone whispered sensually, pushing his dick so deep that I swear it touched my womb, clouding my ability to think rationally, "Ain't dat be natural?"

"Uh, uh, yes," I admitted.

"So aint it be good?" he asked, pulling me closer, and his dick deeper, as if that were possible.

"Uh, well, I don't, I mean, uh, uh – yes, yes!" I finally screamed, overcome by pleasure, the last little bit of rationality disappearing from my consciousness.

"Yeah, damn right, ho!" He yelled, thrusting as hard and deep as he could, "gonna make a babymomma outta yo' ass!"

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed, as pleasure flooded through every part of me, emanating from my pussy.

Tyrone kept on thrusting – pounding, really, or pulverizing – as my entire body went totally limp, and all I could do was grab onto the rock-solid muscles of his back and hold on for dear life while he bounced me relentlessly off his huge penis, which he fully and quickly withdrew after every thrust.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I kept screaming, totally unaware of anything besides Tyrone and his cock.

"Gonna fuckin' bust!" he yelled, and I was so absorbed that I didn't hear – or feel, or desire – anything else.

"Yes! Yes!" I screamed, "cum inside of your ho! I need it!"

And as Tyrone's juices started flooding into me – one, two, three, four, maybe more pumps, I lost count – warming my pussy and making my entire body tingle, I knew that this was natural, and thus good. I felt my pussy involuntarily contracting, sucking up every precious drop. But I was so focused on how amazing I was feeling that I didn't hear anything else – including Marty.

"What the fuck?" My step-dad hollered, barging through my bedroom door, "are you fucking kidding me? You fucking slut!"

Tyrone was still pumping his spunk into me as this occurred, and pretty much ignored Marty. I could barely focus, and between the immense pleasure I was feeling and the absurdity of the situation, started laughing.

"You think this is funny?" Marty screamed, turning a deep, almost purple, shade of red, "begging to get knocked up by some gangbanging piece of trash! That's funny to you?"

"Hey!" Tyrone yelled as he finished depositing his final load into me and rolling over to face Marty, "shut yo' cracka ass mouth up! Y'all just jealous dat da ho chose a nigga over yo' nerdy, racist ass."

Suddenly, Marty completely transformed. I'd never seen him even get that mad before, but in that moment he was a completely different person – totally consumed in rage. He lunged at Tyrone with his fists raised.

"Goddamn fucking thug!" he roared, "that's my fucking daughter you're talking about! She's not your ho! How fucking dare you!"

I could barely comprehend what was happening, it all occurred so fast. But, suffice to say, Marty got his ass kicked. Though he landed a decent punch on Tyrone in his initial strike, he barely caused him to budge. Tyrone then counter-punched Marty, causing him to stumble backwards, and then shoved him with enough force to send him across the room. As Marty was trying to get back on his feet, Tyrone kicked him down for good measure.

"Is y'all fucking kiddin' me?" he asked, as Marty slumped over for a second time. "Racist piece of shit. Mothafucka."

"I – I – I'm not f-f-fucking r-r-racist!" Marty protested, spitting up blood, "b-b-but T-t-tina is not a f-f-fucking ho! S-s-she's a w-w-wonderful, i-i-i-intelligent g-g-g-girl who deserves better than some second r-r-rate pimp!"

"Yeah," Tyrone laughed, "and I bet dat jus' happens ta' be you, mothafucka, right? Nah, she my ho, and you just a bitch."

Marty just glared at him. "Get the fuck out of my house," he finally said.

"Aight, whatever you say, cracka," Tyrone laughed, then turned to me, "come on gurl, we outta dis joint."

"She's not going with you!" Marty yelled.

By now I was semi-conscious, but still overwhelmed. I looked at Tyrone, then back at Marty, then back on Tyrone, then back at Marty.

"Yo, baby, come on, I ain't got all day," Tyrone said, grabbing my hand and starting to drag me towards the door.

"Let her go!" Marty yelled. "Tina, you don't have to go with him, you – "

"Shut up!" I yelled, pulling free of Tyrone's grasp, and staring at both of the men in the room.

"Marty," I started, "thank you so much for defending my honor. I really appreciate it. But, seriously, fuck off! You're a weak, impotent perv and I hate you!"

Marty started to protest, but I walked towards Tyrone and put my arms around my waist, "seriously, just shut up! Tyrone is a real man, and I am his ho."

Then Tyrone scooped me up and gave me a deep, passionate kiss before turning to Marty and laughing, saying, "ya' hear dat, cracka-bitch? She my ho now. I own dis bitch."

Then he threw me over his shoulder – still naked – and carried me outside to his car.

"Uh, Tyrone, shouldn't I get my clothes?" I asked.

"Bitch," he said, smiling, "don't worry about dat kinda shit from now on unless I tell ya' to, aight?"

"Um, ok," I said, not really knowing what that meant, but excited to start my new life.

12