All Comments on 'Tipsy Cousins'

by RobsonRobstar

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
drsaltdrsaltabout 17 years ago
twist

Nice classic short story twist at the end. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A good start before the sex

but then there's nothing erotic about the sex. Wham, bam and it's over. Who did what to whom? How did it feel? What did they say to each other? What did they each say they wanted, or would do to the other? How a bout a little teasing? How about a little reticence? How about extended foreplay?

It began promisingly, but was a letdown at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
weddings, funerals,....

My cousin Anne, had not seen her since the last funeral, this time a wedding.We said we would get together but we didnt, this time i gave her my mobile.Would she ring, 1 week later she did,come over for dinner.Great dinner,her and James were sitting on the lounge, Anne and i discussing old times.Then James said, Anne told me what you 2 got up to when you were young.Oh no, its o.k. he said,would you like to fuck her now,we have an open marriage and with that Anne stood up and got out of her dress.Would i,she still had a great body,as James got out of his clothes,lets go to the bedroom.I followed them in,James lay down, Anne got on her knees and sucked his cock.My cock was hard,i lost my clothes and i heard James say you were right, as Anne climbed onto his hard cock and lowered herself down on it.See anything you like Rob,as i watched his cock slide in and out of her, and she leaned forward over him, i heard James say,go on,slide it in her arse and we will double her.I got behind Anne,James stayed still as i positioned my cock at her hole and eased forward.Anne straightened and when my cock entered she leaned back over and i heard her say, thats the only hole you did not fuck when we were young.I eased all the way into her and i could feel James cock as i started to fuck her hole, watching her back hole open as my cock came almost out and then close around my cock as i moved forward.James and i got into a rhythym as Anne accepted both our cocks, sawing in and out of her, until she just stayed very still and came, yelling as James filled her pussy and i increased my tempo until i could hold back no more and filled her insides with my cumm.We both rolled away as Anne got up and James said to me you are welcome anytime.Since that i have had Anne many times,filling all her holes alone and with James.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wtf

R u fucking with me, I was just about to blow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WHAT THE.FUCK?!?!?!?!

You're a fucking MORON!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wtf

Wat kind of ending was tht

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous