Tipsy Cousins

Story Info
Cousins Rob and Lucy just couldn't bear it any longer.
2.9k words
3.89
108.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although generally a true story I have edited several events into one encounter and added a little embellishment -- I have never been one to let the truth get in the way of a good story...

*

As I pack my meager belongings into my suitcase I reflect on the last nine months.

I left my wife last year and although it has been a difficult time our separation has gone without much in the way of major incident. However my sex life has had nothing but major incidents. I managed a few 'firsts' in the months following my separation. At nearly 40 years old I got my first experience of anal sex, my first 'proper' blow job, my first (and second and third and forth) sexual encounter with a work colleague, my first sex in the office, my first sex in a car, my first (and painful) experience of sex with a woman high on coke and, again for the first time, I fucked a member of my family.

When I walked out of my family home I went straight to my mothers (as men do!) and stayed there for a couple of weeks. I then found out that my cousin Lucy needed a housemate to earn some extra cash. Although I had only seen her a couple of times in the last few years I remember her being a nice girl. Although she was nearly ten years younger than me we did see a lot of each other as kids as she had a brother nearer my age. He emigrated to America and my meetings with his young sister were demoted to family occasions, but we did remain on great terms when we did meet and we always had a lot to talk about and a lot to laugh about from when we were kids.

Sharing the same house was a little uncomfortable at first, we both had to adjust to each others routines and I was never sure whether I should sit in the lounge with her in the evenings or stay in my room, but she made me very welcome and after a few weeks we were getting on very well and spent many evenings together sharing a bottle or two of wine.

We were both very similar in some ways, not least the fact that when we had a drink we both used to talk quite openly about personal matters -- especially sex. Over the next few months I told her about some of my experiences since splitting up with my wife and my frustration that my sex life had suddenly dried up just as quickly as it had flowered. I had not had sex for over three months.

Lucy had only really had one long lasting relationship with a man and had never married. She told me that she too had gone a long time without any kind of sexual activity. Sometimes our chats would start to get me aroused and I would have to position myself on the sofa so that she could not see that my cock was getting hard inside my trousers, I can't imagine what she would think if she saw her older cousin sat beside her with an erection.

One evening I was sat on the sofa in the lounge watching TV alone with a few bottles of beer. Lucy came home around 9pm after going out for a few drinks after work with friends. I noticed straight away that she was a bit tipsy. She sat on the arm of the sofa right beside me leaning against my body and laughing and joking about her evening out. She was wearing high heeled shoes, a fairly short skirt and a blouse with one button too many undone.

Because she was higher up than I was I could see straight into the blouse and had a lovely view of her cleavage and an incredibly sexy bra. It was black, lacy and slightly see-through. I had seen it before hanging around with its panty partner after washing, panties that were most definitely see through. I had picked up the panties a couple of times imagining what she looked like in them. Imagining what it would be like to be running my fingers over them whilst she was wearing them. One time I heard her walking towards the laundry room whilst I was touching them and I quickly threw them back on the radiator -- I was sure that she had seen me, but even if she hadn't I was still worried that she would notice they were not neatly lined up on the radiator with the others. But if she had seen me she didn't ever mention it. Seeing her breasts in the black bra now and thinking about my close shave with her underwear had started to arouse me and I was already getting a bulge in my trousers.

She told me that she and her friends had been chatted up by a group of men that night who they didn't fancy but had let it carry on. The girls had teased the men into thinking that they had succeeded in charming them and had allowed them to buy the drinks all evening. When they were ready to go home the girls just upped and left with a cheery "Thanks and goodbye" leaving the men surprised, annoyed and much lighter in the wallet. The girls had got a free night out, Lucy told me she felt guilty about it but had been excited by the fact that two men had been vying for her affection. Although she didn't really fancy either of them she had enjoyed it because she had not been chatted up for such a long time.

"You are such a tart." I said jokingly. "If men are that easy," she replied, "they deserved to get fleeced now and again by a sexy woman in need of a drink"

I told her it wasn't our fault we were ruled by our dicks. As she laughed she slipped off my shoulder and fell into my lap. Her back landed right onto my cock and I was sure she must have been able to feel it hard in my trousers. Her legs rose into the air as she fell, they parted a few inches and her skirt rose up her thighs. She was wearing sexy black hold-up stockings with a beautiful lace top leading to soft sexy white thighs and those panties. And I actually got a glimpse of those black lacy see-through panties I had imagined her wearing when I had touched them in the drying room.

She seemed to hold this position for a few seconds longer than necessary giving me a gorgeous view of her well-trimmed bush behind the see through front of her panties. Suddenly she rolled off my lap and onto the floor, got onto her knees and placed a hand on my knee to help herself up. Then, as she heaved herself up off the floor her hand suddenly slip off my knee, down my thigh and landed right onto my cock which, by now was hard a rock inside my trousers and could not be disguised. I saw her eyes widen for a second, she looked down where her hand was and shook her head as if to try to come to her senses. But she still pushed down on my cock to help herself up and I just sat there - frozen with excitement that my cousin had turned me on so much and fear that she had caught me out.

"I'm going for a bath" she said.

While Lucy had her bath I just sat there gathering my composure. I wondered whether I should go up to my room so I wouldn't have to face her when she came down. I figured I would have to face her sometime so I decided to stay there and got another beer. She was gone quite a while and I wondered if she had decided to go to bed either in disgust at me, in embarrassment of herself or simply because she was drunk.

Whenever she had an evening bath she would come down in two-piece pyjamas and a dressing gown. Although she wore nice, expensive and sexy bed wear they certainly didn't show off any part of her body. When I heard he coming downstairs I figured she would be fully dressed after what had happened and the fact that she must have known I was staring between her legs and at her cunt through those sexy panties. I couldn't have been more wrong.

I heard her go into the kitchen and a few seconds later she emerged wearing the usual silk dressing gown but without the pyjamas. I tried not to react and was saved by the fact she was holding a bottle of wine and two glasses which gave me the opportunity to say "Are we having a drink tonight?" She replied "Well I am and you've already told me how weak willed you men are so I guessed you wont be saying no" Was that some kind of a hint or was she really referring to the wine?

She handed me both glasses and filled each to the brim. The dressing gown was tied at the waist but as she bent down to put the bottle on the floor I glimpsed a long leg all the way up to her thigh. She was no longer wearing the stockings and I could almost see to the top of her long legs. I wondered if she was wearing any underwear. For a moment I forgot she was my cousin and was looking at her body with the excitement of a man who knew this was the night he was going to fuck his new girlfriend for the first time. In the corner of my eye I saw her glance at me as she stood back up from putting the bottle on the floor. I know she saw me staring at her thighs and this time it was my turn to shake my head and remember that I was with my young cousin, not my soon-to-be lover.

She took her glass from my hand, but not before holding onto my fingers for an indecently long two seconds and slowly sliding her fingers off mine.

The sofa was long enough for four people and Lucy say on the other end from me. I had already put my feet up, but they were tucked up close to me. Lucy did the same, once more giving me a view of the long legs but not, this time, all the way to the top. I recall thinking this was probably for the best and I resigned myself to watching the TV and engaging in some small talk with her.

We both soon drank the first glass of wine quickly followed by the second. They were large glasses and this didn't leave much left in the bottle. Luckily I had bought a bottle that day so I went into the kitchen to replenish our supplies. I got the bottle out of the fridge, popped the cork and returned to the lounge. I know I was not mistaken when I noticed that she had loosened her dressing gown a little and the bottom of it was a little higher up her leg. A few moments before I could only see just above her knees but now I could see half her thigh, but better still, or was it worse still, I could just see into the overlap of her dressing gown and a lovely view of her breasts. This time there was no obstruction of a bra between me and her breasts. I was sure if I stared I would be able to see right through to her nipple but I averted my gaze before she caught me looking again.

"Lets play some music." Lucy jumped up off the sofa and headed towards the CD player, "What do you want on?" "Anything, you choose" I replied. She put on a 90s Brit band compilation CD, a favorite of both of us, and sat down again. She left the TV on but turned the sound off.

Before long we had drunk nearly two bottles of wine between us and she seemed to be making an increasing effort to get more detail out of me about my sexual experiences. She seemed to particularly want to know what the best positions were to enjoy sex the most in a car and the best techniques a woman could employ to give the best blowjobs. I figured that she was just trying to improve her own knowledge to put into practice next time she bedded a man. But that didn't stop me from getting real horny; my cock was getting hard again, I so wanted to keep those filthy thoughts of fucking my young cousin out of my mind. By now she had turned to face me on the sofa, her legs were no longer curled under her, instead they were stretched out towards me, her dressing gown hanging loosely around her legs. Occasionally she would bend one leg at the knee, which would give me a view almost to the top of her thighs, and I knew she caught me looking every time. I kept thinking that there were just too many come-ons here, the way she fell on me exposing her panties, touching my cock as she helped her self up, the way she bent over to put the wine bottle on the floor, the talk of sex and blowjobs and now the regular exposure of her long luscious legs. She wanted to fuck her older cousin, she had given me all the hints and now it was my turn to make the move.

But what if I was wrong. I could only imagine the problems that would be caused if I had misunderstood the situation. But I had to do something. I slid my hand out along the sofa; I decided I was going to gently touch her feet to gauge her reaction before moving slowly up her legs and onto her thighs. If I got that far I knew I would be fucking her before the night was out. Just as I touched her foot she jumped up as if startled. "Come on, let's dance." I didn't really have a choice; she bent over to grab my hand giving me the first full view of her breasts, which only served to remind me I had an enormous hard on. But it was too late, she already had me up on the floor. I had to maneuver myself carefully, I had to position myself close enough for her not to notice I had an erection, but not so close as I would end up touching her with it.

I needn't have bothered. She immediately grabbed me and held me close, she must have been well aware of my cock bulging in my trousers because she was rubbing her cunt on it while we danced. Her hands wandered all over my back and down to my arse pulling me tighter to her while she rubbed herself harder against me. Her hands then ran under my shirt and caressed my back and then my chest and then down to my stomach and around the waistband of my trousers. Next she grabbed the bottom of my shirt and lifted it over my head in one easy motion leaving me topless. She pushed me hard in the chest forcing me back on the sofa I landed, sat upright and within a second she was kneeling between my legs frantically pulling at the button on my trousers. It quickly came undone followed by my zip coming down. The guilt was unbearable but the relief as my hard cock burst out of my pants was enormous. Lucy didn't say a word, she immediately started wanking my cock off, my head went back in ecstasy. After all this talk and all the teasing and the views of her breasts and panties it's a wonder I didn't come in seconds. Next I felt the pleasure you only get when you feel your cock going through a pair of luscious hot wet lips and deep into a mouth.

Lucy had listened to me well, she gave me a blowjob exactly the way I had told her I like it. She had started with her hands, then used her mouth thrusting up and down on my cock from the head right down to the base paying particular attention to the vein near the top that just drives me wild as a pair of lips glides up and down over it. Then she gently rubbed her hand on my balls and finally used her other hand to wank me off at the same time as giving me a blowjob. I had it all in one go and I just came and came and came. I filled her mouth with cum and she swallowed it all. A first for her and a pleasure for me. Next she moved up my body and kissed me passionately on the lips. I could taste my own cum in her mouth, it drove me wild with desire and I was ready to fuck my cousin there and then. Suddenly she stood up and I said "I gotta fuck you now".

"You what?" she replied, "I'm your fucking cousin, do you think I am some kind of a pervert?" She walked over to the coffee table, threw a box of tissues at me and said, "Fancy another glass of wine?"