All Comments on ''Tis Destiny'

by fantasywriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Review from Vigdis

I find that your way of telling this story is very interesting and different from that of what many people writes, and it sort of draws me to it with the way you have done it. That you use “I” and “You” is a characteristic in your story which I rather like, though some places you mix with “he” and “she”, and though some places this seems intentional, there’s also places where – it seems to me – you’ve done this unconsciously. Other than that there are very few writing errors, and a couple of sentences that could maybe have been changed to the better but which I’m sure will improve as you continue writing. But your way of writing, story and ideas are really rather interesting; you seem to have a great imagination and this also makes me want to read more of your works, which is a real plus.

Your end – and story in general – is mystics and full of unanswered questions, and even though there are still some unclear things at the end, I find this a really fitting way.

So all in all I must say that this story really got me and I’m looking forward to read more of your works and hope you will continue writing as you do.

I give this a 100, though it would be more something around 85-90, but to me 75 was a bit low, so I give you top scores on the Rates instead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I am the characters ;)

Your words lure me in their own web. I AM the lonely drifter, the tracker, the ruthless queen, the helpless victim, the domatrix, the mere mortal, the vampire. I love your use of dynamic character change. Every change is symbolic. You make this story so personal, and anyone can relate to it, because a little bit of everyone is put into those characters! WELL DONE! Bravo! Bravo! When she says she takes their youth in return, I thought she was like the Rock in the Mummy, making them old. Good mystery stories makes a person have a false suspicion. A good captor and captive story. A dynamic character change, because at one point HE was the tracker. He overestimatted his abilities. I would have preffered he break the bounds to prove his own inner strength. Show some fighting spirit. Of course though I doubt at his state he could have. A good read by a good writer. Keep it coming! A female virgin like me needs to read about sex to be prepared! I humbly thank your grace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Following the story

Unlike a previous story, this telling was a bit muddled...unclear who was speaking when. I hope this is an early attempt at writing. That being said, I will try reading another of your sharing. Thank you again for your sharing your storytelling skills. L

baileytommybaileytommyabout 5 years ago
Undertale

This story didn't make any sense about a guy with mind and a coward to boot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous