Tit for Tat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She picks up her phone and texts, "Hi Adam! Are you ready for something special?"

Adam replies, "I'm ready, Martha. I've been dreaming about you!"

"Have a seat and enjoy the show. You're going to need your binoculars."

Adam takes off his suit jacket and vest and puts them on one of the visitor's chairs. He opens a desk drawer and pulls out his binoculars and puts them on the desk. He walks over to a closet at the far side of the room and opens the doors. He reaches in, pulls out two objects, and walks back to his desk. One of the objects is a three-foot long telescope that has a three-inch diameter lens. The other object is a tripod. He sets up the tripod and mounts the telescope onto it.

He sits down in his office chair facing Martha and texts, "I'm ready!"

Martha looks at the telescope and thinks, "Smart... he won't miss a thing."

Martha grabs the curtain and opens it all the way. To the right of her desk is a medical examination table. The back half of the table has been elevated to a forty-five degree angle and the front of the table is facing Adam. The stirrups have been opened and extended out from the front of the table. There is a metal tray on the edge of the desk that has several objects of different sizes, shapes and colors on it. There is also a two-foot high lamp on the desk behind the metal tray.

Adam brings the binoculars to his eyes. He thinks, "Wow, she wasn't kidding about something special." He can feel himself getting aroused and she still has her clothes on.

Martha picks up the lamp and places it on the floor in front of the table. She inserts the plug into a power strip under her desk and turns the lamp on. She wants to make sure there is plenty of light for Adam to see.

Martha slowly unbuttons her lab coat, starting at the top... teasing him. She opens the coat.

Adams admires her naked body. "She's so gorgeous," he thinks, "but something looks different today." He notices that her blonde pubic hair is missing and he has a clear view of her slit. He likes this new look.

Martha sits down on the table and places her high heels in the stirrups. She reaches down with her hands and spreads her pussy lips open. She looks over at Adam and holds this pose for thirty seconds.

She texts, "Can you see OK Adam?" She thinks for a few seconds and adds, "Use the telescope."

He reads her text and replies, "Yes Martha!"

Martha smiles at his response. She knows he can't wait to see what she does next. She texts," Would you like to see inside my cunt, Adam?"

"Yes I would, Martha. Please!!"

Martha smiles at his response. She picks up a metal object off the tray and holds it up for Adam to see. It's a speculum. One end of it is shaped like a duck's bills. She opens the bills as wide as possible.

She texts, "Do you know what this is?"

Adams looks closely and recognizes it. He replies, "Martha, I know what that is and what it's used for. Please put it in!"

Martha replies, "Adam, whatever you ask I'll do... anything!"

She lowers the speculum towards her pussy and pushes it in about two inches. She squeezes the handles and spreads her lips. She locks the handles and takes her hand away so Adam can see.

Adam stands up and goes over to the telescope. He aims it towards Martha's window and focuses on her pussy. He fine-tunes the focus and Martha's thighs come into view. He moves the telescope up to the speculum. He has a clear view of her clit and an inch below he spots her urethra. Adam gives her the "OK" signal but does not take his eye from the telescope.

Martha grabs her cell phone. She opens the camera app and turns on the video mode. She places the phone in front of the speculum and shoots a fifteen second video. She sends the video to Adam and then picks up her binoculars to see his reaction.

Adam watches the video, which shows a view of Martha's vagina looking through the speculum. He can clearly see the pink moist walls, which are about an inch apart. The walls close together for a second and then open again. Martha is flexing her pelvic muscles to contract and relax her vaginal walls.

Martha texts, "Did you like the video Adam? When I made it I was thinking about you; about clamping my muscles around your cock so hard you can't pull out"

He reads this and smiles, "I wouldn't want to pull out!"

Martha rotates the speculum ninety degrees so the handles are pointed towards the ceiling, and inserts it all the way. She pushes the handles together and opens herself until it becomes painful, and then backs off a little. She locks the bills in place and takes her hand away so Adam has a clear view.

Adam focuses on the pink walls of her vagina. At the end is a circular area that looks like the tip of a penis. There is a small hole in the center. Adam realizes this is Martha's cervix. He's impressed by her fearlessness and confidence. "This woman is truly amazing."

Martha holds this pose for a full minute and then texts, "Stay here? Or should we move on?"

Adam replies, "I can't wait to see what's next!"

Martha removes the speculum and puts it back on the tray. She picks up a small vibrator. It's about five inches long and an inch wide. She grabs a purple bottle and squirts some liquid onto the object. She moves the object around the back of her thigh and positions the tip on her anus. Martha applies some pressure and the toy slides in all the way.

At the base of the toy is narrow area that her sphincter muscles close around, keeping the toy in her ass. She rotates a knob at the end of the toy to turn it on. She closes her eyes and focuses on the pleasurable sensations.

A few seconds later she sends another text, "Adam, I like anal... do you?"

He replies, "My ass is yours, dear."

She texts, "Good answer! I like vaginal too!"

Martha picks up a large vibrator that looks like a huge cock. She shoves six inches of it into her pussy and turns it on. She moves the toy slowly in and out of her cunt. After a few seconds she pulls the vibrator out and places it back on the tray. She thinks to herself, "So far so good. Now for the grand finale."

She texts, "Adam, I'm going to come now. I'd like you to come with me."

Adam replies, "OK Martha, go for it. I'll catch up."

She nods and puts her phone on the desk. She picks up the cock shaped vibrator with one hand and a small mini vibe with her other hand. She turns both toys on. She shoves the large cock toy all the way inside and holds it there. Then she places the mini vibe on her clit and rubs circles around it. She purses her lips and concentrates on the pleasurable sensations. Her asshole, her pussy and her clit are all vibrating at the same time!!

She looks directly at Adam.

Adam is naked and standing at the window, stroking his cock. He's looking directly at her.

Martha mouths the words "I love you Adam!" She pushes the mini vibe directly on her clit and holds it there. She looks up at the ceiling and closes her eyes. She arches her back and pushes her hips forward. Her body begins to shake and she feels like she has no control. She feels her anus clenching around the toy. She feels her vaginal walls gripping the cock shaped toy inside of her. Her clit is tingling. Multiple orgasms pass through her body... and she has the sensation of flying.

A few seconds later she opens her eyes and look overs at Adam. He's looking up at the ceiling with his eyes closed. She sees some white thick liquid on the window directly in front of his dick, slowly sliding down the glass towards the floor.

She removes the vibrators and puts them back on the tray. She pulls her feet out of the stirrups and stands up facing the window.

She texts, "Adam, are you ok?"

"Yes Martha. I'm much more than OK. When can I see you again?"

She replies, "Dinner, 8:00 pm, Ristorante Verutti. Don't be late!"

Adam reads her text and grins, "It's a date. Do you want to keep playing tit for tat?"

Martha texts back, "I know another game that you'll enjoy even more. See you at eight, Darling."

12