Titans Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, uh. Huh," his tongue tripped over itself as her words resonated within him, "I guess I never thought of it that way."

"Come on," she smiled at him through the pain, "We'd best get back."

"Just a minute," Alex grimaced, "There's something we should bring with us."

Ranks of spearmen bristled and archers drew their bows when the gigantic silhouette crested the hill. The order rang out and the first volley was loosed. A huge arm was raised, protecting something on its shoulder, and the archers gawped as their arrows bounced off its hide with a ringing like metallic hailstones. It kept advancing, and when it was close enough for them to be able to see clearly, the arm was lowered, revealing a grinning Major Swift who sat leaning against the head.

"Thanks for the dramatic entrance," she whispered conspiratorially to the head next to her.

Sensitive microphones picked up her words, and in the cockpit Alex chuckled.

The ranks of soldiers parted, clearing a path in front of them. Elizabeth gave her best royal wave to the flustered group of commanders, giggling as they stared in shock. She was clearly still riding the high of adrenaline. Alex stepped the mech over the barricade, crossing the training field and forging his way to the center of the camp with the slow inevitability of a glacier. Squads of guards attempted to bar their passage, only to stand aside when they saw the major.

The general and his aides saw them coming from a distance away, but - completely unprepared for an enemy in the middle of their camp - they did nothing but stand slack-jawed and stupefied. Alex stopped at the edge of the clearing, waiting silently for long seconds. When he had the full attention of everyone watching, he lazily hurled an object from his right hand. The giant's head thumped on the ground and rolled to a halt in front of the war table.

"That's four now," he announced through the speakers.

The mech raised a hand, Elizabeth stepped onto it and was lowered to the floor. Alex stood upright again, walking forwards as the cockpit opened.

"Four giants dead by my hand. Do you believe me now, sir?" he asked of the general.

Gears turned in the fat man's head, his expression turned from stupor to realization, and finally to greed.

"But of course, my good man," he said jovially, startling everyone else on the platform, "You have clearly shown your skill, and such feats should be rewarded. Tell me, what should a soldier such as yourself receive as an award?"

Alex paused, contemplating how far he could push his luck.

"Command of a small squad, my lord, to better aid me on the battlefield."

"Very well, Captain Murray was it?" the general was sweating now, a large crowd had gathered but he felt very small and alone before the giant robot, "Take a contingent of scouts, with the approval of the good major, of course."

Infantry support was just about all he could hope for out here. Not quite on par with the artillery and aircraft he was used to, but he would have to make the most of it. The scouts were good, but he needed the best.

"No sir," he said smoothly, "I would like command of the nonhumans."

As it had the last time he had been here, the platform erupted into a shouting match. From what he could hear, various commanders were offering up sections of their forces, trying to outbid each other. The general held up a hand for quiet.

"Nonsense my lad," he scoffed, "Take a regiment of cavalry, or archers if the scouts aren't good enough. I know of some knights who would willingly submit to your orders."

"No sir," Alex smiled patiently.

The general narrowed his eyes.

"Look here, boy," he whispered angrily, "You really think you're in a position to barter? Take any regiment you please, if you require aid on the battlefield then anything is better than those freaks."

"Yes sir, I think I really am," Alex pointed to the distant mountain, "Now either give me command of the nonhumans or I walk the deadliest war machine on this planet right over the horizon and keep on going."

"Bah!" the general growled, "You want them? Take them! It's not like anyone will miss them."

Alex saluted smartly, and the mech mirrored him.

"Thank you, sir. Glad you saw reason."

With that, he turned and walked away, stopping only to pick up the major, who sat on his hand as he marched back to his tent.

They hadn't gone far before they had picked up a sizable following. People were curious, or scared and angry and were forming a mob behind them. That would need dealing with sooner rather than later. The mech stopped, and so did the crowd.

"Cover your ears," Alex whispered to the major.

Elizabeth nodded, then did as he said. The upper body of the mech rotated one hundred and eighty degrees, turning to face the mob without moving its legs. All was silent for a while, then the mech roared. Unlike the giant, the people in the mob had perfectly normal fear responses and scattered before the unnatural noise. Satisfied that they had been dealt with for now, Alex continued on his way.

The mech halted in front of the camp. Alex lowered Elizabeth so she could easily step off and began powering down the machine. He unstrapped himself and leapt nimbly to the floor. Thrak had clearly been sat outside reading again, but now he leaned over - not taking his eyes off the mech - as Gelb whispered in his ear.

"I understand congratulations are in order, Captain," he saluted loosely.

A bearded face poked out of the other tent. Daine's eyes went wide and he disappeared back inside, furiously whispering, then both dwarves stumbled out. Talia appeared from her tent, smiling at the safe return of the two soldiers.

"You understand correctly, Sergeant Thrak," Alex smiled, "But right now, Major Swift needs medical attention, so I'll have to debrief you all later."

He lay a firm hand on Elizabeth's shoulder, and steered her towards his tent despite her futile protestations that she was fine. Talia held the tent flap open, and he gently pushed the major inside.

"Feel free to have a look," he called back over his shoulder, "You're unlikely to break anything."

The trio vanished under the canvas, leaving an awestruck orc and gnome and two dwarves who looked like Christmas had come early.

Elizabeth fought feebly as Talia removed her armor. When she was down to her cotton shirt and shorts, the elf led her over to the bed and made her lay down. Alex had been in his med kit again, retrieving a small bottle of some numbing and sterilizing fluid and a clean cloth. The major winced as he wiped the blood from the wound on the side of her stomach. He examined it now that it was clearer to see.

"It's a clean cut, but it's deep, and could probably do with sealing up," he warned her.

"I hate stitches," Elizabeth grumbled.

"Don't worry," he smiled reassuringly, "You won't need them."

Alex passed the cloth and antiseptic to Talia, who began cleaning the small gash on Elizabeth's cheek. He fetched a chunky syringe, filled with a milky white fluid. Elizabeth lifted herself up on her elbows to see what he was doing but was pressed back down by a slender hand on her bosom. Alex could see the major trying to keep a straight face under the elf's ministrations, but her rosy cheeks gave away her feelings. He gently squeezed some of the fluid along the wound - like sealing a crack in a wall - then pressed the two sides together, holding the soft skin in the position he wanted it to heal in while the bio-glue set.

Talia finally allowed the major to sit up, and moved around to sit beside her. Alex pulled up the chair and eased himself into it.

"How does it feel?" he asked.

"It feels numb," she sounded surprised, "There's no pain."

"Good," he smiled, "Just be careful not to tear it open again and it should heal quickly."

"I... thanks," Elizabeth looked at the ground, "I was stupid, and you saved my life. I won't cause any more problems for you two, I'll stay out of your way."

"Oh Elizabeth," Talia wrapped a hand around her shoulder, "That was never what we wanted."

Alex looked at Talia, she caught his look and smiled. She knew exactly what he was thinking, and she nodded discreetly. He stood walking confidently over to the two women on the bed. He stopped in front of Elizabeth, and lifted her chin so she was looking at him. Talia slid her arm off her shoulder as the captain wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.

Elizabeth's expression went from sad resignation to shock, and then bliss as a small moan escaped her lips. When Alex released her lips, she blinked in confusion and turned her head to look at Talia.

"Don't mind me," said the elf mischievously, moving over to the chair Alex had vacated, "Just pretend I'm not here."

She looked back at Alex, a question in her eyes. He answered her with another kiss, and she moaned again and wrapped her arms around him.

While his kisses with Talia had been passionate and loving, Elizabeth kissed fiercely and he responded in kind. They desperately tried to remove each other's clothing, only breaking apart long enough to remove their tops before being drawn back together like a pair of magnets. Alex had large hands, but even they were overfilled as he groped at Elizabeth's pale breasts. She thrust her chest out as he pinched a long, pink nipple.

Alex's mouth left a trail of kisses down the side of Elizabeth's face, following the line of her chin onto her neck, just below her ear. Her mouth flew wide open as his lips and teeth gently pulled at the sensitive flesh. They quickly shed the rest of their clothes and his questing fingers found her already damp sex. He flicked at her clit as she clawed at his back, leaving red lines on his skin. His other hand wove its way into her fiery hair and held on tight. She cried out in ecstasy and her body quaked.

Alex lay Elizabeth down on the bed and climbed on top of her, she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him close, sighing in contentment when his cock speared into her. His lips again found her neck and he still held on to her ginger hair, pulling gently, as he began to fuck her. She buried her face into his shoulder, and muffled her cries by biting down on his skin. Her tits bounced up and down with his vigorous fucking, her nipples rubbed against his hard chest, heightening her pleasure. She came, and her pussy clenched down on him so hard he could barely move; he kept fucking her, and when she came a second time, he rolled over - still inside her - and stood up.

He supported Elizabeth by the hand wrapped in her hair, and another hand firmly squeezing her buttocks. When she realized what was happening, Elizabeth linked her hands behind Alex's neck and held on tight. Using the hand on her ass, he lifted her up and down, sliding her on and off his cock. Over the major's shoulder, he caught sight of Talia. The elf had removed her dress and was frantically rubbing at her slit as she watched her lover forcefully fuck her best friend. She caught his eyes and her back arched out of the chair as she came. Talia took a few deep breaths to calm herself, then teasingly licked at the fingers that had been in her sex only moments ago. She stood, stalking over to the coupled soldiers with swaying hips, then wrapped her arms around the major from behind.

Elizabeth jumped, her eyes opening with shock as she felt the elf's hard nipples pressing into her naked back. She seemed to like it though, as Alex felt her pussy tighten around him and her already plentiful juices began to flow even more. When Talia lowered her head and gently kissed the major on the neck, she came hard. Her pussy squeezed Alex's cock and the tightness finally set him off, he spurted his hot cum into her insides, barely avoiding dropping her as her arms went limp around his neck.

As she shivered in post-coital bliss, Alex - with Talia's help - carefully lay Elizabeth down on the bed and sat by her side. The elf kissed him and smiled.

"You did well, my love," she grinned at him.

Without warning, she dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth. Alex groaned as she sucked and licked the overstimulated organ, cleaning his own cum and Elizabeth's juices from his shaft and balls. When she was satisfied, she sat back on her heels and sensually licked her lips.

"Damn, Alex," murmured Elizabeth, who had been watching all of this, "You are one lucky son of a bitch."

"I know," he said, laying a gentle hand on the major's thigh, "Believe me, I know."

Under the two pairs of staring eyes, Talia blushed, her long ears quivering, though she never made a move to cover up her nakedness.

Elizabeth had to return to her camp, she was an officer after all, so they helped her strap back into her armor and the trio walked together across the campsite. The sun was setting and all was quiet so the journey passed without incident. When they arrived at the scouts' camp, Elizabeth pulled them into the shadows behind a storage tent. She kissed Alex on the lips.

"Thank you," she looked over at Talia, "Both of you. I'll come see you in the morning."

She quickly made for her own tent, flashing the couple a parting smile over her shoulder.

"I think she'll be alright," said Talia, in answer to Alex's unasked question, "She needed that, she needed to know that she was wanted."

They made their way back to the tent, hand in hand, and curled up together under the sheets. For the first time since the crash, Alex's implant decided that he didn't need to be put into a healing coma, and he fell into a natural sleep.

*****

The sky was an odd gray color, what little of it Alex could see between towering skyscrapers of glass and steel. The floor beneath his feet was smooth and shiny, reflecting the sky and his own armor-clad figure.

"Where am I?" Alex asked out loud, "And how did I get here?"

His pondering was cut short as he was tackled from behind. Strong arms covered in the same black armor as he wore wrapped around his waist and a heavy impact knocked him to the floor.

"Who cares?" came a jubilant laugh, "You're finally here! You're alright!"

Alex rolled onto his back and looked up at his assailant.

"Anna?" he cried out, "Anna!"

The two mech pilots tumbled about on the floor, laughing and hugging, overjoyed at the sight of each other. They finally stopped, Anna on top, her long, blond hair framing her head. She stared down at Alex, smiling. A strange look crossed her face, her lips parted, but then she screwed up her eyes in frustration and sat up, straddling his abdomen. She pounded him playfully on the sternum.

"Come on," she stood and extended a hand to haul him upright, "Let me show you around."

The strange cityscape was deathly silent. The air was still and scentless, and the temperature felt precisely average, neither warm nor cold. The only movement came from two figures and their reflections.

"What is this place?" asked Alex.

"I don't know," replied Anna, "It doesn't seem to exist anywhere. I found the edge once, it's a sheer drop into nothingness; the sky goes all the way around."

"How long have you been here?" he gazed around at the strange architecture, "I can't imagine spending any length of time here."

"Three nights, I don't know how long I've spent here exactly, time seems strange. The first night I could have sworn I spent a day here, but I woke up eight hours later. Last night I slept six hours and only managed to walk the length of a block."

"So this is... a dream?"

"It seems that way," she looked at him with sad eyes, "I really hope you're real."

They walked some more, until they left the skyscrapers for a grid of two storey houses made from the same glass and steel. Anna led Alex to one with a shattered wall, and they picked their way through the hole. Inside the furniture was old, made of smooth wood in contrast to the sharp steel outside.

"This is it," Anna said, "This is where I've been living, for want of a better word."

She sighed, as some internal conflict played out on her face.

"Are you okay?" asked Alex.

"Yes," she said finally, coming to some decision.

She stood in front of him, looking him in the eyes.

"Whether you're real or not, there's something I have to do."

And then she kissed him.

*****

Alex woke, lying on his bed. Soft lips caressed his manhood.

"Anna?" he muttered sleepily.

The lips stopped.

"Not quite the reaction I hoped for," said Talia.

Alex shot upright, immediately wide awake.

"Oh shit, Talia I am so sorry."

Talia was naked, lying curled up by his legs, her head on his hip. She chuckled at him.

"It's alright, I don't mind," she gently kissed his cock, "Who's Anna?"

Alex groaned and lay back down.

"She's the woman I wanted to look for, I just had a strange dream about her."

Talia's lips encircled Alex's shaft once more. She looked up at him as if to encourage him to continue.

"She was my lieutenant, another mech pilot like me. When we escaped the destruction of our ship we got... separated. She can look after herself, but she's my responsibility."

Talia removed his cock from her mouth with an audible popping noise.

"I see," she smiled deviously, "You had a thing for your lieutenant."

The elf began to stroke him lazily with one hand.

"It wasn't like that," he sighed, "I just want to look out for her. I would never do anything like this with her."

"And yet," she paused to lick along his length, "Your first thought on who might be giving you a good morning blowjob..."

If he hadn't been feeling so good, Alex would have been frustrated, but as it was he couldn't bring himself to get annoyed.

"She kissed me. I don't know why I dreamt that, or why I thought you were her."

Talia quickly moved to straddle him, plunging his already slick length into her pussy. She rocked herself on him, grinding her clit against the base of his cock. She was about to say something when Elizabeth called from outside.

"Talia? Alex?"

The elf grinned wickedly and winked at Alex.

"Come in," she called back.

Elizabeth pulled back the tent flap and froze in the doorway when she saw the naked couple. She wasn't dressed in her armor for once, instead wearing a simple tunic and cloak in her regular brown and green.

"Good to see you Elizabeth," Talia smiled sweetly, still rocking her hips, "Do come sit down."

The major looked at Alex, who chuckled and shrugged at her, gesturing to the chair positioned next to the bed. She slowly walked over and took her seat.

"You know," she said slowly, staring at the point where the lovers joined, "This is exactly why I didn't just walk straight in."

"I know," said Talia, reaching down to spread herself and starting to lift herself up and down, "In future, feel free to just walk right in and come join us."

"When you say join..." began Elizabeth.

"You know exactly what I mean."

The elf extended her free hand, and the redhead took it. Talia pulled her to her feet next to the bed and guided her friend's fingers down onto her little nub. Alex felt her nails gently scratching at his shaft as she began to rub in little circles.

Talia sighed in contentment and leaned her head against Elizabeth's shoulder, still slowly riding her lover. Elizabeth seemed unsure about what to do, until the elf kissed her. The satin lips on her cheek galvanized her, and she took up a bundle of Talia's hair with the hand that wasn't rubbing her clit and tilted her head back so she could kiss her full on the lips. Talia squeaked in delight and began fucking Alex faster. For Alex himself, the sight of the two beauties in front of him intertwining tongues spurred him into action. He pawed at the elf's tits and moved his own hips in time with hers as they mutually moved closer to orgasm. He came first, cumming deep inside of her as she kept riding him, before long she was moaning into Elizabeth's mouth as she came as well.