Titans Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth stood to one side as the lovers dressed, looking flushed and a little dazed. Alex needed to register his squad with the command center, so they could have access to equipment and the training grounds, and she had told him for lack of anything to say about what had just happened. As he buckled the last of his armor on, Talia leaned over and pressed her lips against his ear.

"She's probably a bit... frustrated," she whispered, "Make sure you take care of that before you're done."

He winked, and pecked her on the cheek; she stifled a laugh.

"Come on Elizabeth," he announced, standing up, "Let's go."

They left the tent together and made their way towards the center of the camp. Elizabeth still had rosy skin and her breathing was a bit heavier than usual. When this hadn't changed halfway into their journey, Alex spoke.

"Hard to believe that's the same shy elf who wouldn't look me in the eye when I met her," he mused out loud.

"Yeah," she murmured, smiling distantly as she remembered the kiss, "She certainly has a wild side I wish I'd known about earlier."

"She even asked me to fuck you while I was out, to make up for you not properly joining in this morning."

The major stopped in her tracks, Alex walked a few more paces and then slowed to a stop. He counted to three in his head before turning.

"Should I not bother?" he asked pleasantly.

Elizabeth seemed to have forgotten to breath. Her hands were fidgeting, clasped in front of her and her eyes were wide and wild looking.

Oh Talia, Alex thought to himself, you really got her in a hell of a state.

"I... I think I might know a place," she stammered.

Never mind hard to believe what Talia is like, it's hard to believe what she can do to the same woman who only just tried to fight a giant by herself.

"Lead the way," he said out loud.

They ducked into a storage tent, full of weapons racks and wooden chests. As soon as he was through, Elizabeth kissed Alex ferociously. He responded, biting her lip as he tangled his fingers in her hair and pulled. She stifled a moan as they heard people moving outside. He span her about and forced her to bend over, her hands on a trunk as she presented her ass to him. He lifted her tunic and yanked down her shorts, dropping to his knees he pulled her cheeks firmly apart and pressed his mouth to her slit. He didn't bother with any finesse, going straight for her clit. Elizabeth clapped a hand to her mouth to muffle her cries as his tongue lashed her sex.

She was well on her way to orgasm when Elizabeth felt Alex's tongue start to wander. He pressed it firmly into her hole and ran it all over her lips. When his face had moved far enough out of the way, he let go of one of her ass cheeks and began thumbing her vacated clit. He meandered ever higher, until she felt his tongue dart upwards to brush across her asshole. A small shriek made it through her hand, and she looked around to tell him off, but then he returned and her shock was forced out by an unbelievable feeling as pleasure shot up her spine. She suddenly found herself incapable of complaining as she came from this new sensation coupled with the thumb on her clit.

Alex stood, quickly unfastening his armor enough to free his raging erection. He didn't give Elizabeth any time at all to recover and immediately penetrated her. One hand grabbed her hair by the roots and the other spread her ass so he could watch his cock rapidly sliding in and out of her. She arched her back and pressed back into him desperately trying to take him deeper. He moved his hand from her ass so his fingers lay across the small of her back and his thumb lay in her crevice. Elizabeth's eyes went wide and she bit down on her own hand as she felt his thumb press into her virgin hole. The sensation of being full in both holes was amazing, and she could feel his cock and his thumb rubbing against each other through the thin separating wall. She came hard, and went limp.

When Alex felt Elizabeth's head fall forwards he quickly let go of her hair and grabbed her shoulder. Hauling her upright and supporting her as her legs stopped holding her weight, he removed his thumb from her ass and grabbed her crotch, positioning one of his fingers over her clit. The hand on her shoulder moved to her throat and squeezed gently. The whole time he never stopped pistoning in and out of her.

"Did you like that?" he whispered in her ear.

The look in her eyes was more than enough answer.

"Well one day soon," he nipped at her earlobe, "I'm going to have Talia help me get my cock in there, and I'll fuck your ass while she licks your pussy. What do you think to that idea?"

Her only answer was a whimper and a flood of liquid over his balls as she came again.

"I'll take that as a yes please."

Alex fucked her harder and faster, until when his own release was imminent Elizabeth came one last time and her spasming pussy milked his cock for all the cum it had. He carefully lowered her to the ground, where she sat against the trunk heaving in deep lungfuls of air. Alex kissed her tenderly on the forehead.

The tent flap rustled, and Alex only just managed to fasten his belt when a head popped through.

"Begging your pardon sir, didn't realize there was anyone in here," said the soldier.

"That's quite alright," Alex thought quickly, "But could you give us a little space? As you can see, the major here isn't feeling well."

"Of course sir," the soldier saluted briefly and left.

Elizabeth was looking up at him with wide eyes and an open mouth. Her naked lower half had been hidden from his view by the trunk, but the rush of nearly being caught made her heart flutter. Alex started to chuckle, and a grin spread across her face as she giggled in return. He extended a hand down to her hand pulled her up into a hug. She gave a little shiver as a drop of cum ran down the inside of her thigh. He kissed her, and together they made their way to the command center.