All Comments on 'Titillation Rumination'

by dreamprint

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
started good, ended up limp and uninterested

first half was hot, sexy, playful.

After that it was just nasty, hateful, abusive and turned me completely off.

I guess hubby wasn't so turned on by her games and definitely not her enthusiasm in fucking the young paperboy, so he punished her by turning her out to the skeezy neighbor.

Furthering the idea that if a woman is sexualy open, she must be open for any man that shows interest.

I woulda beat the fuck out of some asshole trying to blackmail me, besides, how would mr churchgoer eplain how he was peeping on his neighbors to his fellow churchgoers.

I understand rape and "unwilling" fantasies, this ain't one of them. She was punished for her fantasies that he encouraged.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Tutor Tits

One of my all time favorites and was hoping for more with Brandon, some one on one, but the thing with stan was a complete turn off and really don't like any of them at this point. great writing just dislike hubbie and stan after this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sick is as sick does. And sick is

Nasty story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"Henny Youngman" genre

Yes, there are problems with this story, but I don’t understand the vehemence of the readers' comments below. This was a well-written story (with regard to syntax, vocabulary, flow of storyline) although as with “Tutor Tits” the ending left something to be desired, along with a handful of other story elements.

<P>

Before I forget to mention it, let me start with the first aspect if the story above that I didn't care for. The "comparitive 'first person' perspective" literary device used by this author (and other authors on this site, usually within the same story, and possibly used by authors for mainstream story/novels, although I can't recall ever reading a novel incorporating the device), can be interesting to the reader (comparitive to her husband's first person storytelling in "Tutor Tits.") Unfortunately in the story above, Judy basically just reviews "Tutor Tits" for us. She doesn't have a perspective on the previous occurances in this storyline that differs very much from those of her husband, in essense it's nothing more than a short version retelling of "Tutor Tits." The reader does find out about a couple details (more like hints), e.g.: what Brandon whispered to her on the bed to get her to let him fuck her again. If the author wanted to use Judy as the storyteller for this story, yet wanted the reader to know all the "facts" of "Tutor Tits," he should have written an author's note at the beginning of the story stating "Tutor Tits" should be read prior to reading this story. I found myself skimming a good portion of this story since I had recently read "Tits ". Giving a synopsis of "Tits" in this story was unnessarily boring and repetitive.

<P>

What I always find lacking (or difficult for me to suspend disbelief regarding?) in stories within the “Henny Youngman” genre (“Take my wife... PLEASE!") is a believable explanation why the husband character is so willing to watch his wife fuck/get fucked by other guys. In most stories like this, and as in the one above (and Tutor Tits) the husband supposedly loves his wife. There’s usually, as in this story, no seemingly logical/valid explanation for the husband’s motivation in wanting to watch his wife get sexually ravaged (and not participate himself). The husband usually finds it sexually exciting, that's all, which never seems to be a very good explanation to me. I just don't "get it," but maybe that's my fault, not the author's. I always think reading stories like this, that a husband advocating swinging would make more sense (and could still involve voyeurism), be more equitable, and lower fears about a wife liking it too much with some other guy, each partner getting jealous and also getting fucked by someone else. Yeah-yeah, I know, stories on this site for the most part are stroke stories, not great literature, and one must bring more suspension of disbelief to stories here than one would to a mainstream novel. And, as mentioned above, maybe it's my inability to see how it could be so hot for the husband.

<P>

In “Tutor Tits” the story seemed more believable, the high school kid happening upon the wife/husband, a serendipitous thing, a gambling of the wife/husband in pushing their earlier "teasing" limits, titilating (to both the characters and the reader), a forgivable aboration in the usual course he and his wife took in their exhibitionism/teasing - one thing led to another, then to another, both agreeing to let it go on, until it finally got out of hand, ending with the "ahh what the hell, just this once" attitude rising in both of them. It made more sense, was more believable than the story above. In this one, it really seemed like the husband was almost casually saying -- "Sure, you can fuck my wife. Right, honey?" He wasn’t even interested enough to debate the neighbor about being in the room too (wasn't voyeurism his motivation for all of it?) while Judy jacked off the neighbor. He caved on that aspect almost immediately.

<P>

In Tutor Tits, I almost liked the husband and wife characters, in this one we find out that the high school kid is still fucking her and will continue to be fucking her with her husband’s concent, plus hubby is talking about (or implying) that’s he’s going to be picking out other older guys for her to screw too. Reading that I found myself wondering why they’re still married. How is there any love between them anymore? He’s playing a pimp and she’s playing a whore now. These are not characters I give a damn about anymore, whereas I did reading “Tutor Tits.” Personally I think stories on this site are more erotic or at least better stroke stories, when I care about or like the characters (but that may just be me, not the majority of readers).

<P>

I also realize I may be looking at this from the entirely WRONG perspective. The goal of the author may have been just that, to illustrate how a bit of exhibitionism, and a bit of teasing, going a bit too far one time, can take a married couple down a slippery slope to depravity and ruin a good marriage. From THAT perspective it’s actually a good story, at least a better story, yet if that was the goal of the author, it would have made an even better story if he depicted more emotion in the character of Judy than he did. The reader nearly has to create for himself, the disgust if not grief and sorrow in the wife’s last few lines above. Or... was she feeling that? I guess I can't tell and maybe that's the biggest problem with this story.

<P>

I think this could have been a better 2 part story if there had been more emotion and more conflict in both main characters, and maybe between those characters (especially since both stories were written in the first person), and if there was more content about actions having unintended consequences. The latter was only vaguely illustrated, but it struck me as if the characters themselves almost didn’t “get it.”

<P>

I really enjoyed the neighbor character not being able to get it up and Judy's disgust about doing a hand job followed by conflicting feelings after she started it-- hating him and it, yet wanting to get him off for her own self-esteem. I felt that was a nice touch in the story, her disgust and his prostate problems were an interesting slice of reality tossed into the story.

<P>

BOTTOM LINE: I think this author technically writes very well, but lacks content elements in this story. I enjoyed reading "Tutor Tits" a lot more than this story for the reasons mentioned above. In a sequel to "Tits," I'd rather have read Judy's emotional reaction to "Tits;" her view about all the subsequent times Brandon fucked her from behind with hubby watching, still keeping up the facade that it was "instruction," what was going on in her mind during it and her newfound desires to fuck more young guys; and how all of it affected her sexual relationship to her husband and their marriage (I can't recall now, did she fuck Brandon other times hubby didn't watch? A cheating wife might have been more interesting -- hiding it from hubby, sneaking around, etc-- than a story about a husband pimp and his wife slut/whore.) This story wasn't erotic, nor was it even very "strokey." Last words of the bottom line: Even with the problems this story had, I am going to read more stories by this author, and hope he writes new ones.

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlalmost 11 years ago
Delicious

This is a beautiful story - no condoms involved - totally taboo & deliciously kinky - A married woman's snatch is always the best place for a young man's bare steel hard cock - especially a teenage cock, spurting their cum deep inside the married woman, not caring if she gets pregnant, SO taboo, even more taboo as her husband is just a couple of rooms away as the horny wife is enjoying all that young steel hard teenage cock with no condoms - SO taboo So delicious - the risk of the married woman being made pregnant by her young cocky arrogant teenage lover is such a kinky delicious thought.

Keep up the great story writing

Sarah Leather, London England (fit, attractive, toned 32yo blonde married mum with two cute blonde daughters)

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Now this socially immature/mentally unstable kid will go rape some woman looking for this same response and get killed or arrested..... Hope he blames this worthless couple and they all go to hell together.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not Erotic

Not...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot story

Very hot story. Hope there are more.

pmondrianpmondrian10 months ago

Wonderful story! I hope there will be some sequels with either the paperboy or Stan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous