Tits Have Benefits Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers

Later Chris wanted me to fuck her and kiss her at the same time and I was just getting into this when Jane entered me from behind with her dildo. Fucking and getting fucked at the same time was something that I was really learning to enjoy.

As I was fucking Chris and getting fucked by Jane, Jenny was fucking Ann with her strapon in the doggie position, watching Ann's tits jiggling while she got fucked was a real turn on. Then Jenny started pulling Ann's hair and grabbed a tit causing Ann to cry out.

Finally I came inside Chris, as I felt Chris coming under me and Jane crying out above me. Exhausted I finally fell into a deep sleep.

The next two days were spent on the beach or round the pool, but on the fourth day of our vacation we went on a day trip to visit the active volcano Kīlauea.

When we finally got to the volcano, the sight of lava seeping out of the earth was amazing, and reminded us of the true power of nature. And as I stood watching this incredible sight, Jane wrapped her arms around me saying, "Incredible isn't it?"

"Yes it is." I replied contentedly.

Jane continued, "So how do you feel?"

"Incredible," I replied, "here I am having this amazing vacation and watching this incredible sight, but what really makes it so good are the people I am with.

Since I became Andrea and joined your family Jane, my life has changed in so many ways, really I am living a dream that I never thought possible and loving every moment of it."

Jane responded, "Well it is your family now as well, has been ever since you were first accepted by us. It is our family." As she said these words, Jane squeezed me tight reinforcing the love that I felt from her.

Later that evening there was a party at the hotel where local people put on a traditional show for us and we got to wear grass skirts and flowers draped around our necks.

Ann and I got up together, to try the native dancing, rapidly jiggling our asses. At one point we stood back to back, undulating our backs against each other and culminating in rubbing our asses against each other it felt so good and I was glad that the grass skirt concealed my erection.

Ann and I then turned around to face each other and both only wearing bikini tops rubbed our tits together while we kissed, prompting a loud cheer from those watching. We had drunk several piña coladas so at that point we didn't care what people might think.

As we left the dance floor, Ann whispered in my ear, "I have to fuck you." So we left early and went to our room. Ann then removed my bikini bottoms and her own but left on my grass skirt and hers. Ann then spread me out on my back on the bed and parting my grass skirt and her own and quickly inserted my, by now rock hard dick, into her pussy. Then removing her bikini top as I removed hers she started to ride me grabbing by tits in her hands.

It seemed like my erection would last forever and Ann came again and again as she rode me, and then while I was still hard inside Ann, the other girls entered the room.

Jenny ripped off her bikini bottoms and top and sat on my face, her grass skirt covering my head, and my tongue invaded her pussy as she kissed Ann hard while Ann was in the midst of orgasm. Jane and Chris, also removed everything but their grass skirts, and got in the 69 position and started eating out each other's pussies.

And as another wonderful night came to a close we all fell asleep in a pile on the bed, body parts splayed out all over each other.

Later in the week the air stewardess, who it turned out was called Alia, gave Jane a call and we all agreed to meet her in the hotel restaurant for lunch. Alia was very happy to meet Jane and myself, but surprised that there were 3 other people in the group, but as the pretty petite Alia, visually assessed Jenny, Chris and Ann, she was not disappointed.

"You're all so hot," Alia said.

"So are you," Jenny replied.

After lunch we all spent the afternoon by the pool, taking a dip when we got to hot, and all of us were eyeing up Alia who responded flirtatiously to us all.

After a delicious meal in the hotel restaurant we finally retired with Alia to our room, which Alia was very impressed with, and was only too ready to accept our invitation to join us in the Jacuzzi.

As we all got naked Alia eyed us all lustfully but her look changed to surprise for a moment when she saw my dick. "Oh fuck," Alia said, "I definitely want some of that."

So it was that I fucked Alia in the hot tub while the other girls kissed her and sucked her tits. After in bed, she got on top of me and fucked me some more while the other girls paired up. That night as we lay in bed together Alia commented on what a beautiful group we made as both her tits were sucked, she admitted she was a little envious of what we had together and was very happy to spend time with us.

As it turned out Alia had 4 days holiday and decided to spend all that time with us. When she finally had to leave us there were tears in her eyes, and she made us promise to hook up with here in the future.

Our enjoyment continued for the rest of the vacation, but when it was time to leave we had made the most of it and were happy to return to our daily life. Hearing about what Jane and I did on the flight out, Jenny, Chris and Ann were all keen to join the mile high club, so on the flight back Chris went off with Ann and Jenny went off with Jane.

It so happened that Alia was on the flight back with us, in fact she had arranged it so she would be. She agreed to look out for the girls when they had their 'liaisons' asking in return that I fuck her, so in the end the flight back was as energetic for me as the flight out.

When we arrived back home we were ready to get back into our normal routine, but that didn't mean that the fun stopped, how could it with these beautiful women, especially if you are a beautiful woman yourself lol...

*

I hope you enjoyed this installment of the story. All comments are welcome and any suggestions for further development. In the next episode things take a bad turn for Andrea, watch this space.

hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers
12