To Bask in Breastford Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,375 Followers

Natalie cleared her throat a little.

"Hm. You like my big tits?"

Coach Blue moaned into Paula's cleavage, and Natalie took that to mean yes.

"Squeeze them." she said. "Watch them bounce."

She began to increase her pace, bucking her hips into him as fast as she could.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me! You're dick feels so good in my wet pussy."

Coach Blue was squeezing her big tits just as she suggested when he felt Natalie begin to shake and shiver slightly. Soon after, liquid came gushing out of her; and on to Coach Blue. Natalie moaned and continued to fuck him as she came. She placed her hands on his chest and gave a few more short thrusts as her climax came to an end.

She ran her hands through her hair and bent to kiss Coach Blue's neck. Paula did the same. Coach Blue pulled both women close to him and the three of them engaged in a kiss.

* * * * * * *

"Ouch!" said Nina as she and Gretchen made their way down the street.

"What?" Gretchen asked.

"A pebble got lodged in between my toes."

"So pick your feet up when you walk."

"Smart one." Nina muttered.

"Why didn't you just wear slippers like me?" Gretchen said, pointing to Nina's sandals.

"I had to let my nails dry." Nina said. "Anyway, I'm not going back for a pair of slippers. We're almost there."

Her house was just a few houses down. They made their way to the yard and walked up the driveway, trying their best to make sure they couldn't be seen from any windows.

"Look!" Nina said. "The only light on is in my mom's bedroom."

"I can't tell." Gretchen said, squinting at the window. "The curtains are closed."

"That's because it's only the lamp she keeps in the back corner. She has it for when she wants to read and stuff. It does a good job of lighting the room in a dim way. Plus she has thick curtains."

They made their way up the driveway, Nina leading the way. She stopped when they got to the sidewalk leading to the front door.

"Wait..." she said. "Let's go in through the back."

Gretchen shrugged, and then turned on her heels and waited for Nina's lead. They made their way around the house and stepped on to the back porch, where Nina took the key from it's hiding place. Gretchen stood behind her as she unlocked the back door.

They could hear moaning and screams coming from inside the house, sexual ones. Gretchen was beginning to think that they should turn around.

"Wait." she told her friend. "Nina, I don't think we should go in."

"Relax." Nina said, smiling at her. "They won't even know we're here."

And with that she opened the door.

Inside, the moans became louder and much more distinct.

"God! Yes! Mmmmm yeah yeah yeah!"

"That sounds like mom!" Nina said.

They made their way through the living room, where they saw pants, shirts, and underwear lying on the floor. Nina picked a bra up between her thumb and forefinger.

"That's one of mom's." she said, pointing. "See? She always puts her initials on them."

"You guys have the same initials." Gretchen said. "How do I know it's not yours?"

"Smart butt." Nina replied.

"Let's peek in on them."

"What?!" Gretchen said. "Ew! There's no way I'm doing that."

"C'mon!" Nina pleaded. "Please? I really want to know what they're doing."

"They can't be doing anything." Gretchen said.

"Oh God yes! Give it to me Steven! GIVE IT TO ME!" came a cry from the bedroom.

"You hear that?" Nina pointed down the hall. "That's not nothing!"

"Fine." Gretchen said, finally caving in. "But I'm not gonna look."

"Okay." Nina said.

She began to make her way across the living room and through the hall, looking behind her to make sure Gretchen was following. She walked over to the bedroom door. It was closed. She turned the knob as quietly as possible and opened the door just a crack, enough to see in. She hoped that no one had happened to be glancing at the door just as it was opening.

Gretchen stayed put beside her against the wall, out of sight and close to the living room, as Nina peered inside.

Inside, Natalie was riding Coach Blue reverse-cowgirl style while he laid on his back. Paula Swanson was straddling his face and his tongue was darting in and out of her clit. His hands were cupping her enormous breasts as Natalie's busty pair bounced up and down along with her.

Both women were moaning as they got ravaged.

"Oh...My...God!" Nina whispered to her friend.

"What?" Gretchen whispered back.

"See for yourself!" Nina said, moving over a bit.

Gretchen sighed and peered into the room along with her busty friend.

She gasped at what she saw. Her mother was moaning as Coach Blue ate her out. Natalie was bouncing up and down on him furiously. She soon stopped, however, and climaxed. Soon after she dismounted and Coach Blue got up to his knees. He grabbed Paula by the waist and flipped her around so that she was on all fours.

As he did this, Nina gasped.

"Is that it?" she said. "His...thingy I mean?"

"Yeah." Gretchen said, not pulling her eyes away.

"How is it...like that?"

"I don't know..." Gretchen said, biting her lip.

"I mean...how is he staying hard like that for so long?" Nina continued.

"I don't know." Gretchen said again.

Nina stared at him as he pulled Paula Swanson around. His penis hung there and swung back and forth with his movements, hard as a rock.

It didn't make any sense. How was he able to last longer than a minute? Was there something her mother wasn't telling her? Whatever the case, she couldn't take her eyes off him.

She watched as he pushed his penis into Paula from behind and began to thrust in and out of her. His testicles slapped against the bottom of her butt as he plowed her. The room was filled with the sounds of his thrusting.

Paula looked as if she were in pain. Her back was arched as Coach Blue inflicted all this pain on her, she was thrusting her head up and down; her hair swaying frantically as she moaned and screamed. And her own mother, Natalie, was just sitting there touching herself as she watched this happen.

After a while, Natalie got up and crawled to Coach Blue. She kissed him, and then spanked Paula on the ass. Coach Blue's hands went to Natalie's big boobs, and he cupped and squeezed them and felt the fleshy orbs as he continued to ram Paula.

Paula was bucking herself back and forth, meeting his thrusting. Soon the room was filled with her moans and screams, as well as the sound of flesh slapping flesh. Coach Blue reached down to cup Paula's gorgeous jugs as they swayed back and forth as a result of his ramming.

He grabbed her by the tits and pulled her up off her hands, still managing to fuck her. He brought her to him with his left hand while his right hand went around Natalie's waist and pulled her closer to him. He felt up Paula's breasts as he continued to fuck her, simultaneously kissing her neck and cheek. His other hand he kept around Natalie, forcing her to arch her back and thrust her chest into his face as he kissed Paula.

Paula's luscious, curvaceous body was full frontal and facing the girls as they watched the threesome take place. Natalie now turned slightly so that her curves were highly visible to the girls as well. Coach Blue was the only one who could not be seen in full, as most of his body was obscured by Paula.

His face however was highly visible, and feasting on Natalie's big knockers. All three of them had their eyes closed in ecstasy, enjoying the pleasure of this little sexscapade.

Both Paula and Coach Blue began to moan and soon the moaning grew louder and more prolonged. Coach Blue's face looked as if he couldn't decide if he were happy or sad as he tried desperately to continue sucking on one of Natalie's nipples. Paula was moaning as if she were in a lot of pain, but after a few minutes of this it began to settle down as Coach Blue gave a few final thrusts into Paula's luscious behind.

Coach Blue began to make out with Natalie, and had to let go of Paula's big jugs as she bent forward and laid on the bed, spent. His hands traveled to Natalie's big tits and kneaded them as they kissed. His hands then traveled to Paula's ass and spanked it, prompting her to get up off his dick.

Paula did as she was prompted, then laid down lengthwise on the bed. Coach Blue whispered something to Natalie, and his hands went down to squeeze her perfect asscheeks. Natalie smiled and nodded, then turned around and mounted Paula.

Nina and Gretchen gasped as they saw their mother's kiss each other; and this was no friendly "hello" kiss either. This was a passionate, full on, mouth-to-mouth tongue war. When the kiss was broken, Natalie positioned her chest just above Paula's and their big racks collided. They rubbed their breasts up and down, flicking each other's hard nipples.

They giggled and smiled as they felt the sensation of each other's massive boobs. Coach Blue had been watching them, slowly stroking his penis. He now climbed on the bed behind Natalie and inserted his cock into her the same way he had done Paula.

Within seconds he was thrusting into her as if trying to throw her through a wall. Natalie was moaning and screaming like crazy as the horny coach rammed her from behind. Her tits were pressed up against Paula's, and her bouncing was causing them to bounce as well. Their tits jiggled and swayed together, nipple on nipple as Natalie screamed for dear life.

Paula craned her neck up to kiss her busty friend, and to muffle her screaming. The two busty milfs made out for a few minutes while Coach Blue had his fun behind Natalie.

Coach Blue lunged forward and reached to Natalie's giant jugs, which were bouncing wildly from his thrusting. As he cupped them, he could feel Paula's massive pillows rubbing against the back of his hands. With his left hand, he continued to cup one of Natalie's big boobs. With his right, he turned it around to cup one of Paula's. He had the best of both worlds.

After a while he switched, making sure he felt up all four tits as he plowed the beautiful Natalie Knockers from behind. The feel of all those boobs caused him to begin moaning, loudly. He took his hands off all those wonderful, big tits and placed them around Natalie's waist. Natalie arched her back and craned her head upwards as Coach Blue began to fuck her even faster.

Coach Blue was moaning as he slid in and out of Natalie's tight pussy. The sound of her buns slapping against him could be heard throughout the entire house. The movements of his dick and her ass were so fast that to Nina and Gretchen, it looked like one big blur.

Paula began to suck on Natalie's huge tits, which had been dangling in front of her for quite some time, as her busty friend moaned and screamed for mercy. Soon both she and Coach Blue were moaning in unison, and not long after that they began to settle down. Coach Blue, also, began to settle down with his thrusting. He slowed down to almost a halt before giving the busty slut a couple more thrusts.

Finally, he spanked Natalie's ass and pulled out. He came around to the edge of the bed and stood by it, facing the door (not to mention Nina and Gretchen). He took his dick in his hands, pointed it towards the ceiling, and began to stroke it up and down.

Both mothers climbed off the bed and got on their knees in front of him on either side. They began to lick his nut sack and the bottom of his shaft as he jerked himself off. Every once in a while, their lips would touch and they would get sidetracked by a hot but short make-out session.

They licked his rod up and down, and eventually Coach Blue had to stop stroking himself so that they could have their fun. Paula took his head into her mouth and began to suck it like a lollipop as Natalie licked his balls. After a while, the two women switched.

They licked his shaft on either side, trying to close their mouths around the whole diameter of his shaft, but it was simply much too thick.

Coach Blue began to thrust his hips forward between their mouths and faces. He placed a hand on each of their brunette heads and held them in place as he humped between their mouths. This went on for quite some time, before Coach Blue finally let out a few grunts and took matters into his own hands.

He pointed his dick at the faces of both women and began to furiously jerk himself. The two busty sluts waited there on their knees, waiting for him to explode. They tempted him by holding each of their lovely pairs of hooters in their hands,

Before long, Coach Blue was emptying his seed all over their faces; shooting stream after stream of hot jizz on them. Nina and Gretchen gasped as they saw their mother's get hit by shot after shot of Coach Blue's sperm. Natalie and Paula began to make out yet again as Coach Blue continued to bathe them in his cum.

Coach Blue let out moans of relief as he shot his seed at them. When it was over, the two brunettes faced each other and surveyed the damage. Most of it was on their face, but very little hand drizzled down to their necks and breasts. They began to clean each other up with their tongues.

Both Nina and Gretchen were awestruck as they watched their mother's lick Coach Blue's jizz off of each other. Nina, in particular, was fascinated by the events. She had seen a man cum before, but she had never really known what a hard dick felt like, much less what to do with it. She watched as Coach Blue sat down on the bed, continuing to stroke himself as he watched her mother and Paula Swanson cleanup after him.

She looked over at Gretchen. She was watching the events unblinkingly, and with some difficulty, it seemed. But the look on her face wasn't exactly what you would call "curious." This didn't surprise Nina; Gretchen spent a lot of hours at the store, so she got to see men all the time. What's more, she had done things with men that Nina just couldn't do, or fathom for that matter. There were times when Nina envied her. Her breasts might not be as big, and her pheromones not as prominent, but at least she gained something from all this. Nina couldn't so much as lift her top up without causing a man to explode prematurely. Such was the way of things for all women in Breastford.

And yet there they were...the three of them. Her mother, her friend's mother, and a random coach. Having sex.

Just the fact that the man was able to keep his hard-on for more than a minute was enough to boggle her mind. Sure, she knew that her mother's breasts weren't as appealing as her own (or so she thought anyway). But she still had a very nice pair, which in turn excreted a large and attractive amount of pheromones. The same went for Paula Swanson. How could this man last so long with women as attractive and pheromone-packed as these two?

She watched as the two women finally finished their clean-up. Coach Blue laid back on the bed (his dick was fully erect now), and Paula moved up and nuzzled herself between his legs. She grabbed her big boobs and lifted them up, placing them on his thighs.

Nina heard Gretchen let out a small gasp as Miss Swanson wrapped her big, heaving jugs around the coach's hard member. The two girls watched as she began to bounce her giant orbs up and down, jerking the coach off with them.

Coach Blue was squirming around on the bed, his eyes closed tight, looking as if he were in pain as Paula tit-stroked him to oblivion. She had her arms wrapped tightly around her big jugs, with Coach Blue's throbbing cock trapped in her cleavage. Paula began to moan as she bounced up and down on his thick rod.

Gretchen noted that her mother was not very vocal. She couldn't think as to whether or not she was the same way. Whenever she and Coach Blue had had their little "practice sessions" she was always lost in her own little world, in a state of pure ecstasy. She secretly hoped that she, too, was as quiet as her mother. It would be embarrassing to think otherwise.

By now the lucky coach was thrusting his hips up and down, doing his best to fuck Paula's big jugs. Natalie now climbed on the bed with him. She leaned down on his chest and began to move her big rack all over it. She rubbed her giant hooters all over the coach's body as Paula bounced her own big boobs on his aching penis.

She finally got to his face and smothered him in her abundant titflesh. Coach Blue buried himself in her generous chest as he continued to fuck Paula's big funbags. Natalie threw her legs over his body so she could better smother him, causing Paula's face to be just inches from her round ass. Paula began to lick and lap at her friend's perfect ass as she continued to bounce her boobs.

Natalie leaned back, and stuck her chest out. Coach Blue had to lean forward to continue feasting on her big melons. Natalie pushed her ass out towards Paula's chest, and her flawless buttcheeks pressed up against the back of Paula's hands as she clenched them together around her globes with Coach Blue's dick in between.

Paula took her hands off her tits, allowing them to collide with Natalie's ass. Natalie could feel her friend's hard nipples on her ass cheeks. She started to move her ass up and down, doing her best to bounce Paula's big boobs on Coach Blue's dick with her butt.

Coach Blue sucked on Natalie's big knockers and moaned as he felt his cock between Paula's big tatas and Natalie's perfect ass. Paula gripped her busty friend's buns from the sides and helped her to butt bounce her boobs on Coach Blue. Coach Blue could feel his dick slip out from Paula's warm cleavage every now and then to slide along Natalie's crack, before going back to the warmth of those big, luscious hooters.

"Oh yeah..." Paula moaned as her nipples slid up and down Natalie's buns.

She could feel Coach Blue's dick throbbing between her big knockers; they jiggled with each and every throb. The pulsing of his aching prick against her titflesh was almost too much for her to take; not to mention Natalie's butt pressing against her big boobs.

Natalie's own rack was doing some bouncing of it's own. Her huge tits were jiggling wildly around Coach Blue's head as she used Paula's tits to jerk him off with her butt. Soon, her movements became a blur, and she could feel Coach Blue's dick begin to throb. Paula, also, could feel the cum building as she titfucked the wanting coach.

Natalie raised her butt a little and pushed back some more so that her ass was directly above Paula's giant rack. As the head of Coach Blue's cock broke through Paula's cleavage, it entered Natalie's dripping wet cunt. It didn't go very far in, but Coach Blue thought it felt amazing. He couldn't believe what was happening.

After a few minutes of fucking Natalie's slit and Paula's big tits they knew it wouldn't be much longer. Natalie let her butt resume it's previous position and began her butt-boob bouncing yet again, this time with great enthusiasm.

Both her butt and Paula's boobs were jerking the coach off as he laid back and let the busty sluts do all the work. Once again he buried his face in Natalie's chest, which was bouncing vigorously as she jerked him off. The movements of both women became a blur, and Coach Blue was able to hold back for another ten minutes before he finally let go.

Natalie picked the coach's head up off the bed and clutched him to her bosom as he exploded. Paula felt his dick throb against her tits. It shot up from her cleavage like a geyser, straight towards the ceiling. She opened her mouth and tried to catch what she could as it rained hot cum. It landed and splattered all over her big chest, then drizzled down her mammoth globes to her nipples, and Natalie's butt. Natalie slowed down her butt-bouncing as the coach came, giving Paula's boobs a couple more quick bounces before stopping completely. She could feel it raining on her butt, and Paula's boobs. As the last of it shot out she let go of Coach Blue's head and let him fall to the bed, her hooters still dangling over him. She smeared the cum into Paula's busty rack with her butt. Coach Blue laid back, spent.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,375 Followers