To Bask in Breastford Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,381 Followers

Natalie now climbed off him and got back on the floor next to Paula. Again, they began cleaning themselves and each other off. Boobs were licked, lips were kissed, and vagina's were touched as the two daughters watched their mother's clean each other up for the second time tonight.

As Coach Blue watched the busty clean-up, his dick began to rise again.

Nina saw this and couldn't believe it. Now she knew that something was up. There was no way this guy (or any guy) could come back after blowing a load like the one he just did. But there he was, gesturing for her mother to walk over to him.

Natalie did as he wished and climbed back on the bed, mounting him once more. She lowered himself on to his hard member, which by now was pointing straight up. She immediately brought her hands to her head, arched her back, and began fucking him.

"Oh yes...yeah...give it to me good!" she moaned.

Paula got on top of the coach as well, facing Natalie. All Coach Blue could see was Paula's back and rear as the two busty sluts made out on top of him, but he knew there boobs had to be colliding with each other. He reached up and tried to grab what he could. Both pairs of tits were bouncing due to the banging. Coach Blue was thrusting himself up into Natalie, who was in turn meeting his thrusting. She kissed Paula and groped her tits as she tried to shove as much of Coach Blue into her as possible.

Nina stood there, spying on her mother, watching her big tits bounce as she got fucked by her future basketball coach. She had no idea what time it was, but she felt like she had been spying for hours. It couldn't possibly have been that long. Neither she nor Gretchen had said a word in a while. Her thoughts were interrupted by her mother's loud yelps. She was yelling and bucking her hips.

"YES! YES! STEVEN! FUCK ME! DO IT STUD!"

Before long she was gushing juices all over him. The women climbed off him, and off the bed yet again, as Coach Blue immediately grabbed his cock and started stroking it. He swung his legs off the bed as the women got to their knees on the floor.

Both Natalie and Paula took their massive breasts in their own hands and held them up to Coach Blue, jiggling them and bouncing them, coaxing him to bust his load all over them. They were facing their daughters at the door, angled in such a way that both Gretchen and Nina could see their big, heaving racks as they kneaded them, awaiting Coach Blue's explosion.

The girls could also see Coach Blue's butt, and the back of his legs, as well as some of his sack and cock as he furiously stroked himself before Paula and Natalie. They watched as both their mothers begged the horny coach to explode all over their chests.

"Cum on Steven." Natalie said. "Cum all over these big tits!"

"Mmm yeah." moaned Paula. "Do it, Stud. Cover our big hooters in your cum."

"Oh man!" yelled Coach Blue as he finally erupted.

He pointed his penis directly at Paula's large jugs and spewed on them for a few seconds before switching over to Natalie's big rack. Both the women moaned and opened their mouths, begging him to get some on their faces. Coach Blue, not wanting to disappoint them, did as they wanted and squirted what he could on their faces.

He took a step forward and placed his fuck stick just over their big racks as the final shots of sperm shot out. He alternated between each set of tits, trying to cover them as best he could, before letting his penis fall on the crevice created by Paula's right boob and Natalie's left. The final drops of his cum leaked out of his cock as he rested it atop their mountainous tits; letting what was left of his seed cascade over their glorious titflesh.

"Aaahh..." he sighed in relief. He put his hands on his hips, then craned his head upwards and moaned.

Paula took his cock and swirled the head around her nipple, glazing it in his sperm. She then handed it over to Natalie who gave both her nipples the same treatment. They took turns handing it back and forth, glazing their big tits in his cum.

Coach Blue stood there, letting them use his penis to smear his spunk all over their glistening jugs. This was by far the greatest night of his life.

"You babes sure do have some big tits!" he said, reaching down to play with them.

The women smiled and shook their chests for the coach as he fondled their big racks. He was beginning to get hard again. Coach Blue placed his cock in the crevice created by the collision of Paula's right melon and Natalie's left. Then he put a hand in each of their cleavages and pressed Paula's right jug and Natalie's left together, with his dick wedged between. He slowly began to hump in and out of their big tits simultaneously.

Natalie looked up at him and smiled.

"You like our big tits, don't you big boy?" she asked.

"Fuck yes." Coach Blue replied, as their titflesh jiggled on his rod.

"You want to fuck these BIG double Ds?"

"Hell yes!" Coach Blue said, now fucking their tits with a little more enthusiasm.

Natalie took her right tit and pressed it against his hand, then gestured for Paula to do the same with her left. Both women managed to swallow the coach's hands in titflesh as he swallowed his dick in their big jugs.

Coach Blue moaned as he felt both his hands and his penis being swallowed by their big, heaving racks. This was something he had thought about doing, but never really considered. Now that it was happening it felt like a dream, and he never wanted to wake up. He moaned as Natalie spurred him on with more dirty talk.

"Fuck them, you big stud!"

Paula looked up at him and winked as he slid his boner through the "fake" cleavage. He didn't know how, but somehow they had managed to lean over and kiss as he was doing it. They were very limber.

"I've seen enough." Nina whispered to her friend. "Let's go."

She turned around to leave, but Gretchen was still watching the coach as he fucked both their mother's tits.

"Gretchen!" Nina whispered.

Gretchen quickly stepped back from the door. Nina's whisper had been quite loud, and her mother had looked over towards the door. Luckily, Gretchen had managed to pull away before her mother could catch her in the act. She peered back in the room to make sure that her mom had not noticed anything. She was still there on her knees, letting the coach slide his prick against her and Natalie Knockers' big jugs. She was looking up at Coach Blue, coaxing him to bang their boobs.

She stepped back from the door yet again and walked over to Nina. The two of them quietly made their way out of the living room and out of the house. They were quiet as they walked back to the Swanson home. Neither one of them wanted to recap what had just taken place.

Once they were inside Gretchen's house, and in her bedroom once again, Nina decided to break the ice.

"How is that possible?" she asked.

"I...I don't know." Gretchen said.

Nina gave Gretchen a contemplative stare. She obviously wasn't telling the truth.

"You're lying!" Nina accused.

"What?" Gretchen said. "I'm not! I'm just as surprised as you are."

Nina looked at Gretchen. They had had their differences in the past, but that shouldn't stop them from having a good relationship in the future. She had thought that by now, she and Gretchen were the type of friends who didn't keep secrets from each other.

"I want to know." she said.

Gretchen sighed. Nina could see the wheels in her head turning as she flipped the pages of her magazine without really looking at them.

"Okay." Gretchen said, caving in. "What would you say if I told you that you're right about everything?"

"What, you mean...about guys?" Nina asked.

"Yes."

"I'd say you were crazy." Nina said.

Gretchen gave a small frown.

"But..." Nina continued. "Crazy is much better than boring."

Gretchen looked at her and smiled.

"I'll tell you everything tomorrow." she said.

* * * * * * *

Coach Blue awoke sometime later. He was lying in between two of the bustiest women he had ever seen. Both women were asleep; and both of their big pairs were pressing into his body. The two milfs had been extremely tired, and had practically begged Coach Blue to let them rest. He had had his way with them for a couple more hours before reluctantly opting to let the ladies rest, provided they slept on either side of him of course.

Snuggled up under his right arm was Paula Swanson. Her long, curly brown hair cascaded down her back as she breathed a good night's sleep.

The coach couldn't blame her. He had given her the fucking of a lifetime. His hand moved over to one of her big tits and squeezed it as she slept. It was so soft, and her skin was spongy and had a good bounce to it. Her abundant titflesh flowed over his hand, and invited his cock to throb under Natalie's sheets.

Then, of course, there was the lovely Natalie Knockers. She was asleep under his left arm. Her straight brown hair hung down all over her body, some strands flowed over her chest as well as her back. Coach Blue looked at her and smiled. Yeah, she would be sore tomorrow, with the plowing he had given her.

His eyes traveled to Natalie's chest. He moved his left hand to her rack and removed her hair so he could get a proper look at her big knockers. Just looking at those tits of hers was enough to make him leak precum.

He began to knead and squeeze Natalie's giant jugs with his left hand. They were just as bouncy as Paula's but were a little more firm. He laid there between the two busty beauties, feeling up their giant jugs as they slept.

Every now and then they would shift in their sleep, but as soon as they were still Coach Blue's hands would return to their massive busts, continuing with their big boob inspection. He compared each pair of lovely melons as he kneaded them, feeling their suppleness, and trying to decide who's rack was better. But, of course, it was impossible to tell.

He took his hands off their huge chests and placed them on each of their backs. He pulled them as close as he could to himself, and the two women shifted in their sleep yet again; making themselves comfortable while practically lying on the lucky coach.

He smiled as he felt each of the women lift up a long, slender leg and place it across his own legs. His hands explored their bodies as they manged to cover half of him with their flesh. He finally made his way back up to their luscious chests, where they stayed.

As he fondled them, he looked from one pair of breasts to the next. He began to feel tired, watching the busty racks of both women move up and down as they breathed in and out. It was almost hypnotic. He began to drift off with a big, beautiful, juicy tit in each hand.

As he did so, he looked at each pair of tits one last time and had one final thought.

Yeah. Something told him he was going to like it in Breastford.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,381 Followers