To Bask in Breastford Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,377 Followers

He nudged his way out the door, pushing Gretchen outside with his body as he did so. Gretchen complied, but due to lack of quick movement she managed to brush up against Coach Blue's body. Coach Blue felt her D cup breasts push into him...and his dick throbbed painfully yet again.

"I wanted to ask you-"

Gretchen was talking, but Coach Blue could not hear a word. He was busy focusing on getting the pain to leave his pants. As the pain finally subsided, he realized that Gretchen was no longer speaking.

"Come again?" he said, looking at Gretchen.

As Gretchen began to speak again, his eyes wandered back across the street. From out here he had a much better view of the bouncing. Gretchen saw his eyes light up and followed their gaze across the street. The blonde girl was standing with her arms raised as the basketball penetrated the hoop, apparently she had just come down from a jump shot.

"Figures." she said, watching Coach Blue's expression as the girl went up for another shot.

"That's Brooke." she said.

"Pardon?" Coach Blue asked, breaking his view.

"Brooke. Brooke Biguns." Gretchen repeated. "She's a point guard."

Coach Blue was temporarily distracted as another girl approached Brooke. She and Brooke looked to be about the same build (he guessed E's). She, too, was blonde. And like Brooke, very slender.

"That's Brittany." Gretchen said. "She and Brooke are besties. They make a pretty good team."

"Besties?" Coach Blue asked, not taking an eye off the busty blondes.

"Bff's." Gretchen said. "Best female friends."

"Oh." Coach Blue said as he watched the two busty teens engage in a conversation.

The conversation, however, was short lived as the two girls turned their backs. Coach Blue now had an excellent view of their luscious rears. Their tight buns pressed into the fabric of their blue basketball shorts, making them look as though they were painted on. The shorts ended rather abrupt, allowing them to show off their smooth, slender legs. Coach Blue's eyes wandered up and down the two pairs of beautiful legs, finally resting on the crevices of smooth flesh leading to their ballooned butts. Coach Blue's penis throbbed and ached nonstop as his mind wandered to all the naughty things he could do with those beautifully round asses, asses that just screamed "fuck us." Not to mention the teen legs that finished the sentence with "for the first time."

The pain was getting worse. Coach Blue's sight began to drift in and out due to the pain and throbbing. But his mind kept telling his eyes to look, to look at that beautiful high school ass.

"Don't forget the E's..." Gretchen said.

Coach Blue's hearing had been drifting in and out as well. This time, however, he was once again distracted. This time because the two girls across the street had decided to turn back around. And as their luscious melons came into view once more Coach Blue's cock began to ache and wince.

"Wha-what?" he asked.

"I said..." Gretchen reiterated. She took his hands in hers and guided them to her big breasts, which had been bulging underneath her tight tee. "Don't forget these..."

Coach Blue felt Gretchen's giant juggs in the palms of his hands. He watched the two busty girls walking, their huge breasts jiggling with each and every step. His breathing became more and more pronounced as Gretchen's bulging breasts added to the pain in his pants.

"Aahh...aah..." he panted.

"Coach are you okay?" Gretchen asked. "You look a little-"

But it was too late. Those were the last words Coach Blue heard before blacking out.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,377 Followers
12