To Bask in Breastford Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke couldn't believe how big and soft her friend's breasts were. She had touched them before, but never with the intent she now had. Her big orbs bounced with each squeeze of her petite hands, and they jiggled with a perky youth that made her moist...

Coach Blue was watching with unblinking eyes as the scene he had waited for for so long was finally taking place. He felt his cock throb with nonstop excitement and immediately had to pull his hand away from his crotch. But it remained poised at the girls like a torpedo, ready to take off.

Brittany arched her back and pressed her boobs even further into Brooke's lusty hands. Brooke gasped as her friend's 36DDs looked even bigger.

"Oh my God, Brit..." she moaned. "They're like the size of melons!"

Brittany took her friend's hands in her own and began squeezing her tits with them even harder, manipulating Brooke's motions. Brooke had no choice but to knead and squeeze her friend's rack with the enthusiasm she wanted her to have. Both blondes began moaning and breathing heavily as Brittany's massive rack bounced repeatedly into Brooke's hands.

Brooke felt as though she were in heaven as she squeezed Brittany's huge melons like they were big, round stress relievers. She lowered her face so that it was level with Brittany's huge chest. She stared at the big jugs, eye to nipple, and turned her head from side to side. Her gray shirt was stretched over her explosive bust, and she was staring right between them wondering what her cleavage must look like.

"Ms. Bust, you are one busty knockout." Brooke said, smiling up at her friend. "Breastford's finest!"

Brittany giggled down at her friend. She reached down to her blond head and began running a hand through her hair, admiring her beauty.

"Thanks." She said.

Brooke looked up at her with a naughty look and bit her bottom lip.

"Take me home?" she said, wanting.

Brittany smiled and then pulled Brooke's head towards her bosom and buried her between her fully clothed breasts as best she could. Brooke was moaning as Brittany's massive balloons jiggled against her head. She could feel their warmth enveloping her face as she shook her head from side to side; making those huge melons jiggle uncontrollably.

She pulled her head away from her friend's breasts and gasped for air. She leveled herself and began fixing her hair. In the meantime, Brittany reached for her busty rack and began kneading Brooke's melons just as she had done with hers.

"Now these..." she said. "are some knockers!"

Brooke smiled as her blond friend squeezed her big, juicy breasts.

Coach Blue saw her steal a quick glance at him before she tilted her smiling face toward the ceiling and closed her eyes. He thought it was sexy the way she kept looking back at him. Deep down, he knew she was checking him out - that she was trying to keep the monster in his shorts at bay. He was thankful the girls had no idea what he had accomplished last night, and he was perfectly content to let them play as much as they wanted.

He was not worried as he watched Brittany squeeze Brooke's big, round boobs with enthusiasm and curiosity. Brooke's back unwilling arched itself and forced her big rack into Brittany's eager grasp. She was moaning as her friend's fingers sunk into her soft tits through the thin material of her practice shirt.

Brittany pressed her face into her friend's busty chest and shook her head around from side to side. She felt Brooke's boobs bulge against her entire head. She couldn't help thinking that they were as soft as pillows...

She pulled her head away from her rack as quickly as she had gone in. Squeezing them as she smiled, she turned to look directly at Coach Blue.

"Don't you wish you could feel these big boobs?" she asked of him.

"Yeah." Coach Blue nodded. "But don't you worry your pretty little blonde head. I will. And I won't forget about yours either, Brittany."

Brittany laughed as she stood up.

"That's what you think." She said.

Brooke looked over at Coach Blue and saw that he had a solemn look on his face. The determination in his eyes threw her head into frenzy, and she looked around the room as if searching for an idea.

Brittany had been watching her subtly. Just as she was about to ask what she was doing, Brooke turned to her.

"Let's take off our shirts!" Brooke said.

"Huh?" Brittany asked, taken by surprise.

"I mean..." Brooke regained her composure and tilted her head to look at Coach Blue. "Do you want us to take our tops off, Coach?"

Brooke now turned to the coach and looked at him. Both girls were eagerly awaiting his answer.

"What do you think, Brooke?" Coach Blue asked, grinning at the two busty beauties.

Brooke nodded in understanding. Both she and Brittany reached for the bottoms of their shirts.

"That's what we thought." Brittany said, giving Coach Blue one last smile before her face was covered by her gray shirt being pulled over her head.

Next to her, Brooke was doing the exact same thing.

Coach Blue let out a deep breath as his cock throbbed inexplicably. It was an erotic sight watching Brooke and Brittany take their tops off, and he knew that when it was all over and their big breasts were dripping in his seed this would be a moment he wanted to remember.

The girls' heads were still obscured by their shirts as they revealed their huge bra-encased busts to him. Their gray sports bras contrasted their tight blue shorts nicely. They finally finished pulling their heads out of their shirts and each girl immediately began fixing her hair, gauging the look on his face. They stood before him wearing only their gray bras, blue shorts, and white sneakers.

When she was done prettying herself up, Brooke grabbed hold of Brittany's boobs through her bra and began kneading them gently. Surprised, Brittany quickly got her bearings and returned the favor. She began feeling up her friend over her 36DD bra.

Coach Blue could not get over how huge their tits were, and at such a young age. Even though each girl was wearing a sports bra –an article of clothing meant to strap that certain area of the female anatomy down- you could see that their boobs were in control of it, and not the other way around. They forced their bras to take the shape they desired...and it was as though they had no idea what an accomplishment that was.

Coach Blue's mouth was watering as he watched their huge boobs bulging against the fabric of their bras. The material was made to look as thin as a baby tee, and it was stretched across their expansive busts obscenely. Yet somehow, you knew that it was a bra they were wearing; rather than a tee. It was because the roundness of their big boobs forced their bras to maintain its status as such, allowing you to make out the cups. The 36DD cups...

They were keeping their bras in a constant state of torture.

Brooke looked over at Coach Blue in a sexy manner as she sunk her fingers into Brittany's bra-encased boobs. Brittany turned to look at their coach as she, too, had her hands full.

"What now?" Brittany asked.

Coach Blue gripped his desk tightly. He was sweating and his shorts felt extremely uncomfortable.

"Now the bras." He panted. "Lose...the...bras..."

Brittany laughed as she threw her head in the air.

"I don't think so." She said. "Nice try, though."

Brooke looked at the bulge in their coach's shorts and saw that it was as big as ever. She looked from the bulge to his face and then back again before turning back to her busty friend.

"No." she said. "I think that's a great idea."

Brittany had a confused look on her face as she felt Brooke's hands travel around to her back and pull her towards her. Brooke stepped forward and thrusted her chest out, and soon their huge racks collided with one another.

"Oh...wow!" Coach Blue said as he stared at the two busty blondes, unbelieving.

Both girls sighed in pleasure as her big boobs were met with the softness of the other girl's giant pillows. Their nipples collided, and each girl's busty rack bounced off of the other only to continue bouncing back again. All four breasts were jiggling against each other as both girls rubbed her own massive jugs against the other pair.

Brooke locked eyes with Brittany as she felt her massive 36DDs against her own. They felt so soft and supple, and they looked gorgeous pressing into her giant hooters.

Brittany reached down behind Brooke and placed her hands on her tight buns. She squeezed, coaxing Brooke to moan and throw her head to the ceiling as Brittany felt her luscious rear. She pulled Brooke tighter to her, forcing her big boobs to press against hers even tighter.

Brooke reached behind Brittany and did the same, filling her hands with her sexy buns. Both girls looked towards Heaven and moaned. They each had their hands filled with the other's sexy ass...and their juicy melons pressed against the other's.

The girls finally came back down from their mini-orgasm to look at each other. They smiled and gave girlish giggles shyly. They looked down at the tops of their big breasts as their nipples poked and prodded against the other's huge rack. Each massive pair heaved against the other as their big boobs continued to bounce and jiggle against the others.

Coach Blue was having trouble keeping his composure watching all of those big boobs jiggle against each other. He felt his cock throbbing uncontrollably as precum managed to escape down his shorts. His face was turning red in a mixture of humiliation and anger as he realized it was happening again...

The busty blondes smiled as they looked down at their big boobs.

Brooke turned to the coach.

"Are you ready to see these big tits?" she asked.

Her hands moved from Brittany's luscious rear and began traveling up her smooth back. They finally reached their destination – her bra strap. And that's where they stayed.

Behind her, she felt Brittany's hand doing the same thing, and soon her fingers were toying with her bra in a playful manner.

"Show me." Coach Blue said. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer. If he could just last long enough for them to take off their bras...

"Just...show me!" he said, growing impatient.

"Ohhh!" Brittany said, teasing. "Someone's getting impatient."

"Mmmm..." Brooke moaned as she bounced her boobs against Brittany's. "What's the matter coach?"

"You're not going to explode, are you?" Brittany asked seductively. There was a loud, audible snap as she tugged on Brooke's bra and snapped it against her back.

"Damn it!" Coach Blue shouted. "Just do it!"

Impatiently, he stepped forward – hands at the ready.

Brittany took her hand and pushed it out towards the coach, creating a barrier with her arm.

"Nuh-uh." She said. "Take another step, and we'll leave."

She gestured to the door.

Coach Blue mumbled something inaudibly. Frustrated, he stepped back.

"That's what I thought." Brittany said, smiling. But her smile faded as she felt her bra being snapped.

"Hey!" she said.

"Sorry," Brooke said, giggling. "I just couldn't resist."

Throwing her friend a dirty look, Brittany decided to even the odds by snapping her bra. Brooke's laugh was cut short and replaced by an expression of surprise.

"Hey!" she said, reaching behind Brittany yet again.

Coach Blue watched as the two girls engaged in a snap war. The room was filled with the sound of each girl's bra snapping into her back. After a minute of this, the sounds coming out of their mouths became more like moaning. The snapping grew faster and more prolonged, causing their big boobs to jiggle against each other uncontrollable. Coach Blue rubbed his crotched as he watched their snap war turn into an erotic one.

"Uuhhh!" Brooke moaned as her bra forced her boobs to jiggle.

"Mmmm...." Brittany moaned back.

Soon the snapping ended, and each girl was fidgeting with the other's bra. Coach Blue watched in anticipation as he realized what was happening. The snap war was finally over and the girls were read to rid their bras for good.

After a few seconds of figuring out the other's bra, each girl finally got it undone. It happened almost simultaneously, but everything was moving in slow motion for Coach Blue. He heard the sound of one bra being unclasped, and although it was less audible than the snapping that had taken place prior to this, to him it was louder than a cannon being fired.

His mind was boggled as he heard two shots being fired, one right after the other. His eyes grew wide as he saw bra straps flying off of backs. They did not fall. They literallyflewoff, revealing the smoothest skin he had ever seen.

They were still in slow motion as their straps flew off their backs and around their bodies, dangling in the air an inch from their big breasts. Coach Blue saw their eyelids close for a brief moment, as if basking in the sensation, and when they were opened again their eyes were looking directly at him teasingly.

They smiled at their coach as they stood before him, bare-backed.

Coach Blue licked his lips as each girl ran her hands up the other's smooth back, enjoying the feeling of her bare flesh. Up front, their bras were dangling over their big breasts, keeping them covered.

But his cock jumped when he saw the tops of their bra leaning forward. His heart raced as the girls let them lean, revealing a large amount of sideboob.

His mouth began to water as he gazed at their smooth flesh. It was so beautiful.

He strained his eyes against the bulbous mounds of flesh between the fabrics of their dangling bras, trying to make out their nipples. His cock finally exploded when he got the bulk of what he was going to see...he could almost make out a nipple from both girls.

His cock, too, was acting in slow motion. His orgasm seemed to last an eternity...and it was a torturous one. He took to one knee...and soon he was sitting on the floor leaning against his desk. He looked up at the two busty girls, their dangling bras obscuring his view of their gorgeous melons, expecting to see them laughing at his pain. But when he finally managed to pry his eyes to their faces, they had their mouths open in surprise, teasingly. What seemed like an eternity to him had only been one second.

There were two things that entered his mind. The first was that it was not healthy to cum this much so fast. The second was that it had been a while since he passed out.

He stole one glance at the girls' bulging racks just as his sight began to fade. His heart would have leaped at this point, because both bras were now falling to the ground directly over him. As he blacked out, he had to wonder if it was simply a bra cup that was shutting out the lights.

* * * * * * * * * *

"I hate to say 'I told you so.'" Brooke said, bending down to pick her bra up off Coach Blue's face.

Brittany sighed as she pulled the straps of her own bra over her shoulders.

"Then don't say it." She said.

There was a moment of silence as both girls pulled their bras over their big boobs. They were dressing as though they were in a locker room.

"I told you so." Brooke said.

"I told you not to say it!" Brittany whined as she and her busty friend pulled their shirts over their heads.

"Well, it's true. I did tell you." Brooke said as they finally managed to pull their gray shirts over their huge busts.

"You're being paranoid." Brittany said.

She stepped over Coach Blue's body and headed for the mirror on the other side of the room. She began fixing her hair and dolling herself up. After a while, she was joined by Brooke.

"I am not." Brooke said.

Brittany sighed.

She stepped back and gestured to the body lying on the ground.

"You think that's not normal?" she said, frustrated.

Brooke looked at her through the mirror and shrugged.

Brittany bent down and picked up Coach Blue's right arm. She waved it in Brooke's direction.

"Look at me, Brooke!" she said, putting on a deep voice. "I'm helpless and I like big boobs. I'm a normal guy."

Brooke laughed as she continued to fix her hair. She contemplated everything that had just happened.

"Yeah." She said. "I guess you're right. It's just the way Nina's been acting lately."

Brooke sighed.

"She's gonna be inducted soon. You'd feel the same way if it was you."

"I guess." Brooke said.

Brittany looked at Coach Blue's arm in her hand and smiled as she thought of a way to break the tension. She guided his hand over her right boob and began squeezing it in her own.

"Oh Coach!" she said loudly. "You have such strong hands!"

Brooke laughed as she watched in the mirror.

"Quit it." She said, smiling.

Brittany now took his other hand and placed it on her other boob so that both of his limp hands were "squeezing" her massive hooters.

"Coach! Oh Coach! Your strong hands feel so good on my big boobs!"

Brooke had to hang her head in order to hide her giggling.

"Stop it." She said, trying to sound serious.

Reluctantly, Brittany let his hands fall to the floor. She stared at the mess he had created on himself.

"Disgusting!" she said, sticking her tongue out.

"Yeah." Brooke said.

"How does it come out?" Brittany asked.

"I dunno, Brit." Brooke replied. "It comes out just like they pee I guess."

"Ewww." Brittany said backing away.

Brooke walked over to Brittany and peered inside the coach's shorts along with her.

"I dare you to touch it." She said.

"No way!" Brittany said, finally letting his shorts go. "I'm never touching one of those things as long as I live."

"Other people do..." Brooke said as Brittany got up.

She opened the door as the two of them prepared to leave.

"I don't see why." Brittany said.

The two of them giggled as they exited the office. When they shut the door, however, their giggling ceased as they saw Nina Knockers standing a few feet away.

The duo had looks of panic and shock on their faces. Brooke quickly checked to make sure the door was fully closed before Nina had a chance to peer inside.

"Hey...um...Nina." Brooke said, waving at her.

Nina approached them. She, too, was still wearing her practice clothing.

"Don't 'hey' me." Nina said, abruptly. "What do you guys think you're doing?"

"We...um, well..." Brooke stuttered. "We just...came by to see Coach Blue."

Nina looked at the two of them as if she expected to hear more.

"But he's not here!" Brittany chimed as if a light bulb had just gone off in her head. Brooke looked at her as though she had just ruined something.

"And what were you coming to see him about?" Nina asked, accusingly.

"What?" Brooke asked.

"Pardon?" Brittany asked at the same time.

Brooke shook her head in disapproval of her friend.

"This wasn't a social visit was it?!" Nina asked, growing impatient.

"No!" Brooke said. "Of course not, Nina..."

"Good." Nina sighed. "Not even you two are that stupid."

The two blondes laughed awkwardly.

"Were you looking for us?" Brooke asked. "Or...something?"

She threw in that last part after Nina tossed her an angry look.

"Yes." Nina said, finally. "Gretchen's coming back in a few days."

"Yeah," Brooke said, crossing her arms over her expansive chest. "We know."

"Hm." Nina said, condescendingly. She had a half smile on her face as she watched Brooke's gesture. "I thought we'd surprise her."

She then crossed her arms over her own expansive bosom. Her huge, basketball-like melons were forced to swallow her skinny arms, almost whole, as the big, round orbs found an alternate way to showcase themselves.

Brittany scoffed at the gesture, causing Brooke to give her an angry look. Brooke then turned to Nina and gave her a look of loathing as she watched her big, juicy melons struggling to free themselves against her petite arms. Her own arms, while just as small, were doing a good job of keeping her rack in place – unlike Nina's.