To Bask in Breastford Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay." He said, nodding. "What else?"

"No talking!" Brittany said, stepping forward next to Brooke. Her massive melons bounced underneath the shirt she was using to shield them from Coach Blue.

"No...what?" Coach Blue asked with a small giggle.

"You can't talk." Brooke added. "Not a sound. It just makes us uncomfortable."

Coach Blue resisted the urge to laugh at their absurd request. He was able to suppress a giggle by looking at each of their lovely chests. Even though the shirts were of a thin material, they did an excellent job concealing the stacked beauties. Had he not seen how big they were in the past, he'd have had a hard time discerning that now.

"Okay." He said. "But the shirts stay off."

The two busty blondes glanced at each other, and then they turned back to Coach Blue.

"No." Brittany said.

"No?" Coach Blue asked.

He crossed his arms over his chests and glared at the two of them.

"No." Brooke repeated. "We have to leave them on."

"And why's that?" the coach inquired.

"It makes us too uncomfortable." Brittany answered.

Coach Blue shook his head, denying the two chesty teens.

"This isn't up for discussion." He said.

"We know." Brooke emphasized, matching her coach word for word. "It makes us too uncomfortable."

"We'll leave..." Brittany said, turning to the door.

Brooke soon followed suit.

The two girls turned their heads to look at Coach Blue as they turned to leave.

"Okay!" Coach Blue said, throwing in the towel. He was staring at their backs yet again. "Fine. Put your shirts back on."

Brittany and Brooke gave each other quick, un-assured smiles. But those smiles quickly left their faces as they were hit with reality. They slowly brought the shirts over their blonde hair and brought them down to their necks, where they struggled to stretch the fabric over their massive tits. When their big, full racks were finally covered completely and they were decent, they turned around and faced Coach Blue; their huge tits jutting out from underneath their shirts, their nipples pointed directly at him.

Coach Blue's mind was blown by the size of their tits. They made the fabric of their shirts look as though they were painted on. It took all of his self control to remain composed, a feat he would not have been able to accomplish before last night.

Their bras were still dangling from his dick by the straps, and his balls were now nestled comfortably in the cups. He shifted in his seat, making himself more comfortable as his boner throbbed against the straps of their bras. He couldn't believe this was really happening...

He unfolded his arms and placed them on top of the couch, where Brooke had instructed him to keep them. He opened his mouth to speak as he finally achieved maximum comfort; his eyes wandering over the two busty blonde teens and the two pairs of big, heaving melons in front of him.

"Now..." he said. "Come to me, babes."

* * * * * * * * * *

Brooke and Brittany shoved and pushed against each other as they inched their way forward, step by step. About fifty percent of the pushing and shoving was coming from their big boobs. They wanted to remain close and go through this together, but it was impossible to do so without bumping breasts. One girl's large rack would shove against the other's arm, that girl would then think it was intentional and shove back. This went on the entire time they made their way to Coach Blue, who was grinning as he watched the two busty teens breast-shove their way to him.

When they finally got there they stood before his comfortably open legs in their tight blue shorts and thin gray practice shirts, as though awaiting instruction.

Coach Blue was not dense. He knew as well as they did that this was not a practice session, as he had called it. However, he did think it convenient to call it as such. This made sure that whatever went on in this office could be chalked up to the shield of basketball.

He looked down at his crotch, and the two girls immediately began crouching down on either side of him; his legs separating them from each other. As they did, their big boobs brushed against his hairy legs...and a tingling sensation ran through his body giving him a small case of goosebumps.

Although Brooke remained composed throughout the gesture, Brittany was clumsily struggling with it. She dropped down a bit too fast, causing her boobs to scrape quickly against Coach Blue's leg...and her face to fling forward toward his crotch.

She managed to catch herself just before her faced collided with his rock hard prick. She stared at it eye-to-shaft for a split second before her head scurried back to safety.

"What...what now?" she asked, breathing heavy.

"You know..." Brooke said, as she stared at the coach's long shaft. "Touch it."

"You touch it!" Brittany said, defensively.

"Gross." Brooke exclaimed. "How about we both touch it?"

"Okay." Brittany said, as she stared at the head. "You first."

Realizing that this was going nowhere, Brooke gulped and her hand started to reach forward. It was shivering as Brittany watched it slowly inch its way to their coach's hard member.

Her hand finally found its destination, and Coach Blue breathed deep as Brooke's small, soft fingers wrapped around his meat.

Brooke held her hand there for a moment. She could feel it throbbing and pulsating in her palm, against her fingers and thumb. It felt rough and course. She could make out what felt like tiny muscles or veins, some of those veins were visible. It was an ugly thing, and it was made even uglier by the pretty looks of her girlish hand.

"How...how does it...you know...feel?" Brittany asked as she stared at Brooke.

Brooke was staring down at her hand wrapped around her coach's hard cock. She gently brought her hand up and felt some skin move with her, then she slowly brought it back down.

"Brooke!" Brittany said, getting frustrated. "How's it feel?"

"It feels...rugged." She said. "You know...muscular..."

"Ugly." Brittany interrupted her. "Just say 'ugly.'"

"Well...here, you feel." Brooke said as she offered her the shaft.

Brittany screwed her face up as she put her hand at the ready. She slowly reached forward with a look of disgust on her face and replaced Brooke's hand with her own.

"Ugh..." she moaned. "It feels...veiny."

She then let go and Brooke quickly took it back. She gently stroked it up and down with one hand, until she had felt every inch of his shaft and head coursing through her hand. She looked up at Coach Blue and saw he was looking up at the ceiling and breathing hard. She now increased her pace until her hand was rubbing against every inch of his meat in a blurry handjob.

Brittany watched as her friend's hand moved up and down their coach's long shaft. Brooke would look at his cock jutting out from her hand, and then look back up at the coach's face to see if she was doing it right. Brittany guessed that Brooke was satisfied with the job she was doing, because she showed no signs of letting up.

Brooke's face now had a whiney look as if she were experiencing both pain and pleasure at the same time.

"Uhhhh...." She moaned.

She now slowed her pace and went back to stroking his cock slowly and gently. She slowly brought her hand up the entire length of his shaft until it reached the tip. She wrapped her hand around the head and gave it a good rub-down. She then tapped it with her finger a couple of times, making sure she hit the slit. When she had toyed with the head of his cock long enough, she tilted his shaft towards Brittany.

"Your turn." She said.

Brittany, feeling a bit more comfortable now that Brooke had already done it, now reached forward and gently wrapped her small hand around the coach's man meat. She immediately felt it throbbing more than it had before, and she could even feel it throb with each breath the coach took.

She slowly moved her hand up and down the coach's long shaft, coaxing some deeper breaths from him. When she was assured that he was enjoying it she began to increase her pace just as Brooke had done.

Her hand glided up and down his shaft with more grace than Brooke's, and Coach Blue could not help but buck his hips as the busty blonde stroked his cock.

Brittany was moaning as her one-handed handjob now became an all out beat-off. She was jerking the coach with such vigor that he felt as though she were trying to choke him, but it felt so good. It was definitely one of the best handjobs he had ever received, and Brittany showed no signs of stopping.

The coach's head was disappearing in and out of the tunnel her hand created as she jerked him off. Pre-cum oozed out and coaxed Brittany to scrunch her face in disgust, but she continued with the handjob, using the added lubricant to jerk off her coach even faster.

Both she and Coach Blue were moaning as her hand slid up and down his cock. Squishing noises were made the busty blonde's hand made its way up and down the hard shaft.

Coach Blue was bucking his hips with such furiousness that Brittany was having a hard time holding on to his cock. She reached out with her other hand and grabbed his shaft at the base, using her other hand to jerk off the top and head.

Brittany's hands wrapped around the coach's wood and made a long, smooth tunnel for his cock to slide through. Coach Blue happily entered and exited the tunnel as Brittany jerked him off with both hands.

Brooke couldn't believe how good her friend was. She had been watching with deep interest, but now decided to join in.

She reached out for the top of the coach's shaft, which was still covered by Brittany's hand, and forced her to let go. Brittany happily obliged, and Brooke took hold of the coach's cock at the top, while Brittany continued to hold it at the bottom.

Coach Blue was now experiencing ecstasy as both busty blondes now jerked him off. He bucked his hips faster, forcing their hands to slide up and down him at a furious pace.

Brooke's hand was toying with his head, and it felt like a dream. She would wrap her hand around it and rub it while Brittany stroked his cock up and down from the base.

The girls were looking up at him while they rubbed his cock.

"Uh...uh!" they moaned. "Uh...uhhhh!"

Precum oozed out, and the two teens used it to jerk him off faster...and harder.

Coach Blue was breathing hard as the two busty babes gave him a double-handjob. He could feel the smoothness of their hands each time they stroked up and down his cock. Each and every time he throbbed it was between both of their pretty little hands. The tunnel their hands had created was so warm...

The girls tightened their grip around the coach as their warm tunnel sent him though a roller coaster. They jerked him off faster...and harder....and faster...

Soon Coach Blue let out a long, deep breath and his hips stopped bucking. The girls slowed the pace of their handjob and they loosened their grip, stroking him off gently and slowly. Their hands were dripping in pre-cum, and they rubbed it all over the coach's hard prick.

Brooke took her hand off the coach and brought it up to her face. Her smooth, beautiful skin had been tainted by this man's seed. She looked at it as it shined in the fluorescent lighting. Slowly, she brought it up to her nose and sniffed it. Afterwards, a look of extreme dislike immediately ran across her face and she hastily placed it on the couch and tried to clean it dry.

Brittany was gently stroking the rod, bunching the skin up and then stretching it back out.

Brooke looked up at Coach Blue, who had a smile on his face. He showed no signs of letting up any time soon, and judging by how calm his cock was she deduced that this was going to go on for quite some time.

"Maybe you should use your mouths..." Coach Blue suggested, as he reached down to stroke a hand through each girl's blonde hair.

The girls immediately gave him warning looks, as if to warn him about the touching and talking, but Brooke's look turned to a look of discovery and she spoke before her blonde bosom buddy could protest.

"That might make things go a little bit faster." She said to her friend.

Brittany's eyes ran over the cock in her hands with shock, and she quickly let go and arched her hands backwards by her shoulders as though they were off limits.

"No! Uh-uh. Ewwwww. Gross!" she said.

Brooke watched as her friend quickly shuffled around the coach's leg on her knees.

"Come onnnnnn, Brit." Brooke whined. "It's not that hard."

She looked at the dick between her and her friend, then to Coach Blue, then to Brittany.

"You know what I mean." She said.

"No! Uh-uh! No way!" Brittany refused.

"If you don't, we'll be here forever."

"Fine by me." Coach Blue said, staring down at Brittany as he brushed his hand through her hair.

"No talking." Brooke said, turning to Coach Blue.

She threw him a cold look in an effort to remind him of the "no touching" rule as well.

Coach Blue, hurriedly, complied. He didn't want to ruin this.

"Why me?" Brittany asked.

"Because I was the one who touched it first." Brooke answered. "It's your turn. Tit for tat."

Brittany let out a series of whiny moans, but she soon started shuffling forward.

"Fine!" she exclaimed as she reached Coach Blue.

Her rack pressed into the outside of his right leg as she threw her head up and let out a quick whine. But before long, Coach Blue was throbbing in anticipation as she brought her head back down and slowly lowered it into his crotch.

"All the magazines say is to pretend like the tip is a lollipop, and the rest is like a big, fat straw." Brooke said.

Brittany nodded as her lips gently stopped just a few centimeters from the head. Her tongue brushed passed them and Coach Blue let out a sigh of relief as he felt her wet tongue lapping the tip of his cock.

He gripped the top of the couch tightly as Brittany tongue bathed the head the only way she knew how. Her tongue swirled around in circles and then pressed into the tip and flicked rapidly into him, sending chills down his spine.

Soon, she brought her lips to the slit in his cock and kissed it. Then she slowly let it enter her warm mouth. She let only the tip come inside as her tongue continued to bath it relentlessly.

Coach Blue could feel her tongue working it's magic inside her mouth as she breathed warm breath on it. He felt her teenage tongue working circles around his cock as she stared up at him to make sure he was enjoying it, and that was almost enough to drive him crazy.

But Brittany had no intention of stopping there.

She slowly swallowed him up, inch by inch, as far as she could until she was a little bit more than halfway. She began sucking on it as though he was a straw, rapid at first but then slowly and more prolonged.

Coach Blue bucked his hips involuntarily as Brittany sucked him in like a vacuum. Brittany felt his cock trying to penetrate her mouth, and she gagged a little. Saliva dripped down the coach's shaft as the busty blonde teen continued to suck on him.

Brittany began moaning around him, as though she were struggling with the feat. This only caused a humming sensation around him, and he had to throw his head up to keep from exploding in her hot mouth.

Brittany finally stopped struggling and pulled her mouth off him, revealing a dripping wet and hard shaft. She stroked it with her hand as both she and Coach Blue caught their breath.

As soon as she had, she bent back over him and licked the shaft up and down. She licked it all the way up to the tip, then back down the other side to where his balls were still rested inside the cups of their bras. She pressed his cock against her lips with her hand and kissed her way up the shaft. When she reached the tip again, her tongue leaked out and began flicking it rapidly. She was all business as Coach Blue struggled to sustain himself.

Coach Blue moaned as Brittany took him back into her mouth. He reached out and brushed her hair with his hand as she sucked him. He couldn't believe how good she was. For a first time blowjob, she was really doing an excellent job. His hand reached her back as he admired the busty blonde beauty that was sucking on his cock.

His fingers brushed over the fabric of her gray shirt tight fitted over her back. At her front, her massive breasts were pressing into his leg, and he could feel the material of her shirt trying to push its way into his skin.

As he rubbed her back, his eyes drifted over to her huge boobs up front. The big orbs were drilling holes into his leg with their hard nipples, and they jiggled into him as she sucked him off. He licked his lips as his hand rubbed its way from her back to her side, making a beeline for the busty DDs that were jutting out from her body.

Brittany was focused on sucking his dick as the coach's hand reached out for her huge tits, ready to cop a feel...

"I guess you don't want that blowjob." Brooke said.

Coach Blue immediately turned to her, as did Brittany (although she continued to suck on his dick).

Brooke had been watching as Coach Blue's eyes had filled with greed and his attention had been caught by Brittany's massive beauties.

"No touching." She reminded him.

Coach Blue immediately pulled his hands back to their former positions on top of his couch as Brooke through him a cold, penetrating stare.

"Damn!"he thought.

But he was not distraught for long; Brooke reached for the bottom of his shaft as Brittany was sucking up the rest. Brittany felt her tug at the dick in her mouth and she immediately pulled her mouth off it.

Brooke brought the cock over to her, dripping wet, as Brittany let it slip out from her hot mouth.

Brittany rested her hand on the coach's thigh, her big boobs still pressed against his leg as Brooke now began her turn at dick sucking.

Unlike Brittany, Brooke took him into her mouth almost immediately.

Coach Blue felt his whole body wake up as Brooke began sucking on him like an air hose.

The sensation was incredible. It was as though she were trying to swallow him but couldn't, and every time she failed she would simply try again.

But the sensation only lasted a short while as Brooke ran out of steam. The awesome sucking storm she had begun now turned to a calm relaxing series of rain as she slowed her pace, and her vigor.

Coach Blue breathed as Brooke blew him into relaxation, his dick throbbing in her mouth as she stabbed at it with short, quick breaths.

As Brooke bathed his cock he stared down at Brittany's huge globes. They were pressed against his leg, pushing into him...teasing him. His attention then turned to Brooke's massive melons. They were draped around he left leg at the knee, the material of her shirt giving him a slight burning feeling.

He breathed as Brooke's boobs teased his leg, her mouth still sucking on his rock hard prick.

He spread his left leg out further, and the tit that had been pushing its way around his leg now rejoined it sister on the inside.

Brooke put a hand on his leg and pushed herself up, giving her some more support as she sucked on his cock. She felt it harden in her mouth as the coach's gaze focused on her massive orbs.

They were sobig.

Coach Blue could see them bulging through her tight top as if they were trying to rip the whole thing open. His mouth began to water as he knew that there was no bra underneath, and the only thing separating him from Brooke's giant hooters as she sucked on his cock was a thin gray practice shirt...which he purposely made all his girls wear.

On his right, Brittany's big jugs were bouncing and jiggling the same way Brooke's giant utters were jiggling between his legs. Brittany's boobs pressed into his leg tighter as Brooke sucked on his dick harder, and then he felt Brooke's right melon press into the inner part of his leg. Both of these babes' huge racks were now pressing into him; he now had two pairs of heaving tits bouncing and jiggling against his legs.