To Bask in Breastford Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,381 Followers

Soon Coach Blue tightened his grip on her shoulders, and she felt one hand travel to her back. She continued to bounce her big boobs on his cock as she now felt both his hands on her back. He pulled her into him so that her boobs bulged out against his body obscenely. Her face was just an inch away from his stomach, and she could smell the aroma of sweat as she struggled to continue bouncing her big boobs on him.

Coach Blue had his head pointed at the ceiling as he kept the busty blonde's huge rack pinned against his crotch. He was banging her boobs with a vengeance as she managed to grip and bounce her boobs despite the close proximity.

"Oh...God!" he moaned.

He quickly pulled out from between Brittany's tits and turned back to Brooke. He forced his dick back into her cleavage and fucked her tits for a few minutes. He then took his dick out from between Brooke's huge melons and turned back to Brittany's busty rack. He quickly pushed his cock between them and humped her big melons for a few seconds before turning back to Brooke and shoving his cock back between her jugs.

"I'm going to nut!" he exclaimed.

Brooke looked up at her coach with mixed expressions on her face as he thrust his cock into her cleavage and pounded her tits.

She had always pictured the way guys came, and she related it to substance filled bottles...of a sort. One way she pictured it was similar to opening a bottle, then pointing it outward horizontally and shaking it back and forth. The contents would sort of...fling out, little by little. It was quite messy the way she thought of it, but it was nothing she could not handle.

Brittany had shared with her a more modest idea of the male climax. She had compared to shaking a bottle of, then standing it upright and opening it. The contents would fizz out slowly, but continuously...until the bottle was drained. Brooke pictured this climax to be a bit messier, but at least she would not get any on her beautiful face.

Her newest comparison - like opening a bottle that had been shaken extensively, then holding your thumb over the opening and spraying it out relentlessly, over the unsuspecting.

And that was just the beginning. At some point your thumb could slip, and when it did the bottle would continue to erupt like a geyser, only now the spray was more of a stream.

She felt Coach Blue's dick stop sliding between her boobs abruptly as he stopped fucking her tits. For a brief second, he seemed content to let his dick bask between her big, meaty melons. So much so that Brooke wondered what was wrong and, out of curiosity, looked down at his cock as the head stayed put over the tops of her breasts.

It was throbbing harder than it had before, and more prolonged. She felt it give one huge throb before stopping completely, then she saw it retreat so that it leveled out with her boobs, and a split second later she realized what was happening.

She didn't even have time to turn her head as it began to erupt like a geyser. Her face was immediately sprayed with semen and she coughed as she felt his dick cock itself over and over again, delivering shot after shot of hot, sticky cum straight to her exposed face and on her big tits like a shotgun.

"YESSSSS!" Coach blue moaned as he throbbed between Brooke's busty hooters and came all over them. He gripped his spouting cock at the base as it continued to spray Brooke's face and big tits and in one quick motion pulled it out from between her massive melons and guided it to Brittany's without wasting a drop.

Brittany was in shock from the disgusting sight as she watched Coach Blue's erupting cock make a beeline for her. She was paralyzed with fear and before she knew it Coach Blue was shoving his rapidly-firing cock between her giant 36DDs. Her face was immediately sprayed with cum, and her neck and tits became drenched just like Brooke. She could feel Coach Blue's cock unleashing itself from between her big breasts, and she had no idea when it would end.

To her satisfaction, Coach Blue pulled out from between her melons just as his cock cannon reached its highest point.

He stood back, between the two hotties, and alternated between pointing his dick at their busty racks and unleashing his load on them. He would point at Brooke's DD chest and fire a few shots of hot sticky semen at her tits, then turn to Brittany's busty beauties and fire a few shots at her DDs.

Coach Blue was aiming at their heaving tits and stroking his cock as if it was a shotgun and their boobs were big, giant targets. The girls were shocked and disgusted as their huge tits took shot after shot of jizz from Coach Blue's cannon.

As the last few shots flew from his cock, he made sure to get some in their hair. When it was apparent that the rest was just going to leak out he stepped forward into Brooke's busty cleavage and humped her tits for a few seconds as a few drops of jizz leaked out and drizzled down on to her big tits.

He then pulled out and buried his cock between Brittany's busty melons. He humped her hooters for a few moments while the last few drops drizzled out and on to her, just as they had drizzled on to Brooke.

He alternated between each girl's busty pair, giving both 36DD racks a few final humps and making sure to drain his cock dry over their big tits.

When he was finished, he pulled out from between their big melons and stood between them stroking his cock and admiring the damage he had done to them. Both girls were drenched in his seed from head to stomach, including their hair, faces, necks, and big tits. Whatever managed to get passed their mountain-sized melons was on the floor – a few drops.

He finished surveying the damage and collapsed on the couch.

As he lied there, catching his breath, Brooke and Brittany were wiping what they could off of their faces and big tits, trying to get themselves clean.

"Ohhh...god....oh my god...fuck..." Coach Blue moaned in relief. "You babes have some fucking big hooters."

The girls looked at each other slightly confused as they had no idea what to say or do. They then turned to Coach Blue as he repositioned himself on the couch so he could view them better.

Coach Blue looked down at the two busty teens, who were still on their knees holding their cum-drenched racks up with their skinny arms.

"I'm gonna need to see you busty babes here in my office again – same time tomorrow." He said. "Tomorrow, the next day, the day after that...I'll let you know from there. From now on, you girls are my DD Duo."

The two topless teens looked up at him with worry in their eyes.

"Alright, fine." Coach Blue said to them. "We'll work on the name later."

The girls slumped their shoulders.

Coach Blue gripped his cock, which was already starting to throb from their big tits.

"You girls better get out of here, before I get hard again."

They gave each other a quick glance, and then immediately began standing up. They turned and hurried to the door, their petite arms and hands doing nothing to cover up their huge, soaked hooters.

Brooke turned back around.

"Um...." She began. "Coach?"

Coach Blue looked at her rack to let her know it had his full attention.

"We...kinda need our shirts..." she said.

Coach Blue lightly stroked his cock as he stared at her big tits. A few moments later he snapped out of it.

"Right." He said.

He hunched over and picked the two shirts from off the ground. He tossed them to the girls, who were so nervous they dropped them. His cock throbbed as he watched the two busty teens bend over to pick up their shirts. He had a great view of both their cleavages...

His hand wandered to his dick, and the two bras that were still dangling from it. He pulled them away from his boner and held them each by the strap, letting the 36DD cups dangle in full view. He then brought the cups to his face and buried his face in one of them, filling his nose with the intoxicating aroma.

"I'm going to hang on to these." He said. "A memento."

The girls held their shirts to their chests in an effort to shield them from sight as they watched Coach Blue fling their bras across the room to his desk. They slid across the hard surface and fell off the edge into an open drawer...where they stayed.

Just as Brooke was turning the doorknob she felt Brittany nudge her in the back. She looked up, and saw that Coach Blue was getting up off the couch...and his eyes were locked on their chests.

Both girls hurriedly reached for the doorknob and turned it. They yanked the door open and tried to exit simultaneously, their big boobs pushing and shoving against each other as they did so. They took one last look at Coach Blue, who was stepping towards them, before exiting the room for good and slamming the door behind them.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,381 Followers