To Bask in Breastford Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mother then stood up and sat on the couch next to Coach Dick. She scooted back and got into a laying position, swinging her legs around the coach as he turned and got between them.

Brooke watched the handsome coach fiddling around with his penis for a moment, and before long he was bucking his hips to and fro; forcing his cock into her mother's pussy.

Her eyes were wide in awe as she watched everything her mother was doing and listened to everything that came out of her mouth. She was bucking along with Coach Dick's movement, and her huge boobs were jiggling and bouncing abundantly as he increased the pace. Her mother moaned, loudly, and her massive boobs threatened to hit her face if she so much as looked down. She had her eyes shut tight and looked as though she was in pain...but Brooke knew that it was pleasure she was feeling.

Coach Dick, too, looked like he was in pain. But for him it looked like a pain he had become accustomed to. He was grunting, huffing, and puffing as he repeatedly thrust his cock in and out of her mother.

The new coach couldn't believe how tight she was. For a woman with a child, Barbara far surpassed any woman he had ever been with that had had kids. Barbara was no doubt as tight as she had been when she was eighteen, and he felt like he was in high school banging his virgin girlfriend all over again.

"Yeah, Barbara...your pussy is so tight, baby!" he said. "Uh...uh yeah!"

Brooke could hear her mother moaning loudly. She then heard Coach Dick moaning just as loud. The two were moaning in unison as their climax began to take place.

Barbara's boobs' bouncing slowly came to a stop, and Brooke watched as her new coach pulled out of her mother and began to shoot all over her. She could see his cock exploding with every detail; she watched in awe as the cute coach stroked his hard member and fired shot after shot of hot, sticky jizz on her mother as though he were firing a cannon. She watched her mother taking hot strings of jizz to her face, neck, and massive tits.

Coach Dick was grunting and letting out loud breaths as he came all over her mom. She could tell he was finished as his spurting came to a slow halt; his jizz now oozing out of his tip on to her mother's stomach.

"Whoa..." Brooke said.

She quickly put her hands over her mouth in an attempt to shut herself up. Realizing she had spoken, she quickly turned around and walked back down the hallway.

Coach Dick thought he had heard something. He looked up and viewed the hallway, but saw that there was no one there. Then, he thought he saw the busty silhouette of the girl from the other day. He could see her posing, flaunting her gorgeous body and nut-busting curves at him. Could it have been Brooke?

Below him he could her Barbara saying something, but he paid her no attention. If only it were Brooke that was below him instead...

"Way to shoot, big boy." Barbara said.

Brooke...with her massive breasts, bigger than her mother's, bouncier...perkier...better...

Barbara gasped as the coach's cock began to erupt right in front of her eyes. For the second time she felt her face being blasted by his hot jizz.

Coach Dick moaned as he instinctively stroked his cock in his hand while he exploded. He didn't care where it all landed this time; but he noted that he was doing a fine job of giving Barbara a decent facial.

Barbara was finding it hard to breathe as her face continued to get shot. As his shooting finally drew to a close she wiped her hand across her face and flung it off her as though she was flinging off some sweat. Her face was covered in a thick layer of jizz, and she looked like she was wearing a mask.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh..." Coach Dick moaned.

"Oh!" Barbara said. "Wow! What brought that on?"

Coach Dick was breathing heavy, still recovering from his massive and unexpected ejaculation.

"I...I don't know..." he said. "I guess just thinking of those tits...those big, juicy tits..."

Barbara looked down at her boobs and gripped them in her hands. She smiled as she played with them.

"They are nice, aren't they?" she asked.

"Yes, yes they are." Coach Dick said as he stared down the hallway.