To Bask in Breastford Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she thought he was about to pull away, she felt his hand once more upon her breast. She moaned and arched her back at his touch, which only caused her big jug to press into his palm eagerly. Coach Dick took that as a sign of wanting and immediately began squeezing and kneading the big orb hungrily.

As he kissed the busty blonde virgin and felt up her big tits he could not help but think that it was nearly impossible for him to stay away from their boobs. He didn't know how many bottles of StaminaX he had downed in their presence, and even in the moments before he met with them, but it seemed like no amount of the mystically blue liquid could ever quench his thirst for their big breasts. He was beginning to realize that after his last encounter with Brooke. It seemed that no matter how hard he tried his urge to cum on their tits would always have a hold over him.

He let the thought go as he began kissing Brittany with more force. He also began squeezing her tits with more force, alternating between the two ripe melons and squeezing each one as though his life depended on their juice.

"Uhhhm! Uhhhhhhm!" Brittany moaned. Coach Dick's hands seemed to be everywhere. He couldn't have had but one hand on her breasts, but it felt as though both of his manly paws were hungrily groping her big boobs.

She breathed hard as the kissing got faster and more passionate. Her coach's office became filled not only with passionate moans, but with the discernible sounds of heavy breathing...like two people on the verge of a climax.

Soon the climax reached its peak, and the two began running out of steam. Brittany idly pressed her lips back against her coach's, and to her surprise he did not press back. She continued to kiss him softly as though she were on autopilot and expected him to come back full throttle at any moment, but he didn't.

Instead he pulled away, and Brittany was left puckering her lips with her eyes closed in what seemed like ecstasy. On her chest, Coach Dick's hand was still idly squeezing her boob.

"That was...awesome!" Coach Dick breathed, half excited and half winded.

Brittany had sunk back into the couch. She was breathing hard, and each breath caused her big melons to balloon out, one of which was ballooning right into her coach's waiting hand. Coach Dick wasted no time pulling his arm out from behind her. He quickly brought it to him, then reached out for Brittany's other defenseless jug with his hand.

With both hands he began squeezing her boobs simultaneously.

"Ohhhh...fuck, Brit! Your tits are so big and busty!" the coach exclaimed, his hands eagerly squeezing her ballooning melons.

The busty blonde was still breathing hard, now not only from the vigorous make-out session she'd just had from her coach but also from his hands exploring every centimeter of her busty rack through her shirt and bra.

He took the young blonde by the tits and tried to move her around, causing her chest to move every which way. He then slid his fingers under each boob of her big rack and pushed up from the underside. His eyes widened as he watched Brittany's huge pair jiggling by his own hand.

"Fuck yeah, baby!" he said. "Bounce those melons!"

"Uhhhoooowhaaoooowhaaooowhaa..." Brit moaned as her coach bounced her big tits.

When the bouncing had finally ceased, Brittany finally had time to catch her breath. Only now her head was kind of spinning from all the bouncing. Nevertheless, she could feel Coach Dick's warm hands making a pass for the hem of her shirt once again. She quickly took hold of her shirt at her belly and pulled it down, preventing her coach from lifting it up.

"COACH DICK!" the blonde teen yelled. "I thought I made myself clear!"

"Aww, c'mon, Brit..." the coach coaxed as he continued to try and pry her shirt off her body. "You have a bra on, right?"

"Of course!" Brittany exclaimed, as she pulled her shirt down harder and thwarted him once again.

"Then it's not like I'll be seeing much..." the coach said, practically whispering as he leaned in toward her ear.

"That's not...part...of...the deal!" Brittany said in between his attempts to rid her of her shirt.

"It's no big deal!" Coach Dick explained. "You're just showing me your bra, right?"

"I...I guess so..." Brittany said, finally caving in.

"And besides..." Coach Dick said, trying to hammer the final nail in the coffin. "Brooke did it, right?"

"Yeah...I guess so..." Brittany said.

"Good!" the coach said as he felt Brittany's hands give his hands some room.

"But wait!" Brittany said, halting the coach in his motion. "Brooke said she never took off her shirt, she only lifted it up."

Coach Dick shrugged at her plea.

"Alright, fine. We won't take your shirt off."

"Fine." Brittany said, as she slowly pulled her arms up and rested them on the couch next to either side of her head.

An irreversible smile formed across Coach Daniel Dick's face as he slowly pulled the hem of Brittany Bust's shirt up over her belly. He licked his lips as the busty blonde moved up slightly in her seat, arching her back as her belly button came into view. The horny coach wasted no time in hoisting the grayish fabric up to her heaving chest. Because her back was arched it was going to be slightly difficult to get the tight t-shirt over her enormous rack. But Coach Dick showed that he was up to the challenge as he fluidly popped the shirt over her generous bosoms and allowed it to scrunch around her neck.

"Wow...!" the coach said, amazed as he stared down at the rack below him. "It's a...it's a...a sports bra!"

Brittany was calm and quiet as she gauged her coach's reaction. She was looking at his eyes, but her eyes were the last thing he wanted to stare at. His gaze was focused on her enormous sweater pumpkins, and the bra they were tightly packed in. She heard him gasp as she continued to watch his face while his hands trailed from the shirt on her shoulders down her pectorals and along the slope of her voluptuous breasts.

"A sports bra...!" he gasped as his fingers lightly trailed down the neckline and back up again. He was inspecting the bra with much care. As a coach, he was no stranger to sports bras. Garments like those were designed to keep a girls' twins in place while she ran, jumped, and generally bounced around. They were also designed for comfort, although many a girl would argue that.

Brittany's bra in particular, however, was designed to smooth the breasts out by stretching across the chest. It was designed to have no visible cups; instead it was to leave a single piece of smooth, unhindered fabric traveling from breast to breast so as to show as little cleavage as possible. The neckline was in the shape of a very thin "U," also designed to hide a girl's cleavage. The entire bra, it seemed, was originally designed to hide a girl's breasts from view. In fact, were it not for the very small curvature from the bottom of the girl's breasts that the bra did (barely) allow you to see you would be hard pressed to make out any vivid details of her rack at all.

But Brittany's bra failed to meet many of those requirements.

Instead, her massive breasts pressed into the fabric and forced it to stretch out. That made the material extremely thin and somewhat translucent. The cups were made visible and exposed every curve of her sumptuous bosoms; having no choice but to take the shape of Brittany's enormous triple D melons as they bended the bra to their will. What's more is that the "U" shaped neckline actually looked more like a "V." The bottom practically plunged into her cleavage and disappeared from sight.

That was another thing, Coach Dick thought. Her sports bra actually showed cleavage. He'd seen some busty girls wearing this type of sports bra before, but he had been lucky to even see a part of their cleavage...that area where a girl's breasts touched each other on her chest. On those girls he could maybe make out the very top of their cleavage...but on Brittany...

About half of Brittany's mouth-watering cleavage was visible...maybe more. He'd seen Brittany's boobs in all their glory before, but this was the first time he could truly, solely appreciate them without Brooke present. Just seeing what Brittany's huge tits could do to a sports bra like that was a huge turn on.

"Oh...my god..." the coach gasped as his hands slid down the slopes of her bra-clad beauties and his palms were filled with her round orbs of flesh. He slowly but forcefully sunk his fingers into her giant tits as best he could, making sure at least two fingertips were on the exposed parts of her breasts at all times.

He gasped again as his fingertips slid from the softness of her titflesh to the rough fabric of her bra. Brittany's boobs were so big that there was no way he could grip either one of her giant jugs with just one hand...no different from Brooke's.

"They're so fucking BIG!" the coach exclaimed.

Brittany had her eyes locked on him with an ominous look on her face as the hot and bothered coach began squeezing her boobs more roughly.

"Fuck yeah, Brit!" he said. "Let me squeeze your big, busty melons baby! Oh fuck...they're so big...your melons are so full and ripe and JUICY!! Those BUSTY HOOTERS look like they're about to BUST THROUGH that bra!!"

The blonde teen arched her back as her coach gave her boobs a particularly hard squeeze. She had never felt them being handled with this enthusiasm before. She bent her head back and closed her eyes as her horny coach's cock throbbed into her leg.

"Uhhh....!" She moaned.

"Oh...fuck!" Coach Dick moaned as he heard Brittany squeal. His dick was throbbing uncontrollably, and he knew it wasn't much longer before he fired his load -- at least, his first load. He quickly swung his left leg around and placed it on the floor on the other side of her right. He reluctantly pulled his hands from her heaving boobs and placed them on her knees. He forcefully parted them and wedged himself between them.

Brittany brought her head back down as she realized he was no longer squeezing at her tits. She felt her legs being parted and opened her eyes just in time to see a shirtless Dick press his body against hers. She felt the heat of his breath as his head zoomed past hers and collided with the couch cushion. Down below, she could feel him adjusting himself as he wrapped his arms around her back. She leaned forward, allowing him to hold her just as she felt him press his crotch against hers...it was hard.

"Huuuuuuh!" she heard him yell as he ground his crotch against hers, the fabric of his shorts rubbing the fabric of her own pair.

"Huuuuuh!" he yelled again as his cock pressed into her already wet crotch.

Not knowing what to do, the busty blonde simply lied there and threw her head back as her horny coach dry-humped her.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" the coach yelled as he gave Brittany three quick thrusts.

"Uh!" Brittany yelped back.

Overjoyed, Coach Dick held her tight and continuously pressed into her several times for as long as his endurance would let him. The room became filled with the sounds of the two grunting and moaning.

"Uh! Huuuh! Uhhhhh!" the coach moaned.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" Brittany yelped.

Soon the handsome coach found a rhythm. He began thrusting into Brittany at a fast but modest pace. He began to notice how each of his thrusts sent Brittany's bodacious body pressing up against the couch, and how the motion caused her huge jugs to jiggle inside her sports bra.

"Uh! Huuuuh! Uhh! Uh! Uh!" the coach moaned as he continuously thrust into her.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uhhh!" Brittany moaned back, her tits bouncing every thrust of the way.

Coach Dick increased his pace, and watched in awe as Brittany's massive rack bounced and jiggled beneath him. His cock grew harder, and Brittany could have sworn that it was growing as she now felt it extend into her pelvis.

The coach, eager to get off, could feel precum leaking into his shorts as he felt his tip press into Brittany's pelvis. He brought his hands from behind her back and placed them on her shoulders. He then brought his knees to either side of her legs and straddled her as he slid his cock up from her pelvis and on to her belly.

Brittany sunk a little into her seat as she felt moisture on her abdomen. She then felt Coach Dick's rod sliding up her abdomen as he practically straddled her entire upper body.

Coach Dick was practically sweating as his eyes frantically humped the enormous hooters directly below him. He lightly and instinctively humped his pelvis forward a few centimeters from Brittany's beautiful rack just as his erection reached its maximum inside his shorts.

Brittany watched as the tent in his shorts grew to complete extension. As though in slow motion, she watched as it grew at least another inch. She watched as it extended and curved due to the pressure his shorts were creating, and the right side of his tent collided with her big, right melon.

Coach Dick let out a large grunt of relief as he felt the tip of his pole collide with the busty blonde's giant jug of flesh, and the sensation threw him over the edge. His tent had collided with a super soft and spongy area of her massive breast (he had been hoping for a nipple, but so far they hadn't yet made their appearances) , and the huge round orb responded by pressing back against it enticingly and naturally; inviting it to bury its tip in its soft and spongy titflesh.

The coach extended his sigh of relief as his cock began to erupt in his shorts on the underside of Brittany's giant right boob. He felt a surge of power emanating from his cock as a spurt flew from his tip and hit the inside of his shorts.

Brittany felt something graze her right boob with the speed and force of a bullet. She then realized that Coach Dick's tent was arched on the underside of her rack. She watched as the huge bulge emanating from his shorts used her jugflesh to slingshot its way to her left. This time, the tip of his tent collided with her boob head-on...just as his second spurt shot into his shorts.

"FUUUUCK YESSSS!!" the coach bellowed as he felt the soft titflesh of Brittany's left melon underneath his erupting rod. "ALL OVER YOUR MASSIVE RACK YOU BUSTY BABE!!"

The busty teen scrunched her face as she looked up at her coach. She also felt her left boob get pelted by something, and all of a sudden she realized what was happening.

Coach Dick pressed his tent harder into Brittany's melon, forcing her titflesh to take more of his dick. The next spurt erupted as he pressed into her busty boob hard, and as soon as it had shot he moved his pelvis so that his cock slid across her melon and slingshotted its way back to her right. It didn't quite make it, however, and his next few spurts were spent shooting into his shorts as his tent rested on her bra at the cleavage.

"Oh my god, Brit! Shooting all over your busty DDDs!!! FUCK YEAH!!!"

Brittany brought her hands to her rack just as the next spurt caused the coach's tent to bounce off her bra. She quickly placed her hands over her bra-clad breasts and stared up at the coach waiting for him to finish. She saw a mixed look of confusion, disappointment, and anger over the man; and a second later she watched him reach down and begin fiddling with his shorts. Realizing that he wasn't even close to being done yet, she quickly pushed him off her and climbed off the couch just as he brought his cock out of his shorts. Coach Dick collapsed into a seat cushion and used every ounce of willpower he had to not stroke his cock as he stared at Brittany a few feet away. He laid back and breathed heavy as his cock erupted without any help from his hand.

Thankfully, it wasn't as big a load as it should have been (due to the abrupt interruption), and he was only cumming for a few seconds more before he was finally finished.

As her coach hurriedly struggled to hide his shame Brittany was busy surveying her bra for damages. Since Coach Dick had had his shorts on there were two layers of clothing between his dick and her breasts, and thankfully both articles of clothing seemed to be doing their jobs swimmingly. Aside from a barely visible damp spot on her right jug there was literally no damage done to her bra at all.

Still, Brittany thought that she should never wear that bra ever again as she brought her shirt back down over her chest.

"You jerk!" she said as she brushed all her clothing free of any excrement materials. "You could have RUINED this bra!"

"Ahhhuhhhhhhhh..." the coach moaned as his orgasm finally died down. There were noticeable stains on his shorts, and he could feel his own seed start to drip down his leg.

"And not to mention my- you tried to-" Brittany stammered. "You tried to- all over me?? All over my, my...face?!"

"Whoa...whoa!" Coach Dick said as he stood up with some difficulty. Even though he had just blown a load it hadn't been a very big one, and his erection was painfully throbbing for more. "I wasn't trying to...do that..."

"Whatever." Brittany said as she dusted herself off. "I saw you. You tried to pull that THING out!"

"I did." The coach said as he stepped around the busty blonde. "But only because it was starting to hurt inside my shorts. It kept, you know, pressing....against them. It didn't feel very good."

"What makes you think I care about your thingy?!" Brittany exclaimed as her face grew angry and she smoothed her shirt out over her rack. She had to suppress her urge to shiver; the mere thought of even a drop of her coach's seed on her was more than she could bear.

"Nothing!" the coach said as he stood in front of his busty student and tried to get himself cleaned up and looking dignified. "I don't expect you to understand; you don't have a...a...thing like this."

"Okay..." Brittany said, putting her hand out and looking away as if to shield herself from the conversation. "This conversation is over...and so is this session."

Coach Dick was almost taken aback. He felt as though the wind had been knocked out of him as he watched Brittany turn and take a step toward the door.

"You can't leave!" he said hastily.

Brittany stopped for a moment, but she was not faltered for long. Her head turned slightly to the right as though she was about to turn around, and then she turned back toward the door and took another step toward it.

"Hmph." She said.

Coach Dick stepped toward the middle of the room as he quickly thought of something to say.

"You can't leave...because...you haven't fulfilled your part of the deal!" he spat out.

At this, Brittany did stop. She turned around and looked at the coach sternly as though she were angry and disappointed in him simultaneously.

"What do you mean?" she asked with emphasis in her voice. "You just...you just..."

She gestured to his lower region and the dark stains on his shorts which, by now, were almost dry.

"Yes, but we still haven't had sex." The coach said with a little more confidence in his voice.

Brittany opened her eyes wide and let out a small, yet audibly quick burst of breath. Coach Dick thought it was super cute, and super sexy; the kind of sound only a teenage girl could make.

"But you just-"

"That doesn't matter." The coach interrupted as he shook his head. "The deal was that I would get to have sex with you and Brooke. And we still haven't done that."

Brittany stood there with her mouth agape and her eyes wide open. She was dumbfounded by what was coming out of her coach's mouth. She couldn't believe the gall he had to pull a stunt like this, even after shooting a load despite the fact that he had cum in his pants.

"You...you're just...there's no way you could..."

"I know it's a lot to take in." the coach said as he walked behind his desk and gave a quick nod to his penis. "It's a lot to handle; a super-stud like me. You're in the presence of greatness, babe."