To Bask in Breastford Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUUUUCK YEAAAAHHHH BRITTANY!! BIG JUICY DDDs!! TAKE MY HOT CUM BABY!!"

Brittany felt her back get hit four or five more times as her coach fondled and squeezed her big jugs through her bra. Coach Dick finished firing his load off in the next few shots, with his hands still mauling her hooters.

"BIG FUCKING TITS BABY, FUCK YEAH! FEEL ALL THAT BUSTY TIT-MEAT!! UH!! TAKE IT YOU BIG-TITTED BABE!!"

"UH! UH! UH!" Brittany moaned as his next three shots fired. "Uhhhhhhhhm.....

Coach Dick took his right hand off of her big tits to reach for his dick. He stroked it up and down over Brittany's cheeks, making the last of his jizz drizzle out all over them.

"Uhhhh......uhhh fuck.....fuck yes, baby...." The coach moaned as his tone and orgasm both began to die down. "Your tits are so fucking big....so much fucking boobmeat..."

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh......" the blonde moaned as her coach finished over her ass.

"...yessssssssss...." Coach Dick moaned as he spanked her asscheeks with his cock, a few more drops flying from his tip.

He then backed away and surveyed the damage as Brittany stood up and looked over her shoulder, trying to survey the damage as well.

"That was fucking amazing, Brittany!" the coach exclaimed as the busty blonde turned around. He looked at her with relief and wanting in his eyes. "Now...clean me off you big-boobed babe. Use that pretty mouth of yours..."

"Uhhh....I don't think so." Brittany said, turning around and walking to pick up her shirt.

Coach Dick watched as the blonde babe stuck her head through and pulled the shirt down over her abundant chest...as well as her doused back. He could see an expression of disgust on her face as she had, undoubtedly, felt his slimy seed.

"Alright. Whatever." He said as he collapsed on the couch. That last load had really taken it out of him. "It's late. You should get going."

"My thoughts EXACTLY." Brittany responded as she headed for the door.

"Oh, by the way..." Coach Dick said before she exited. "You girls can take the day off tomorrow."

At this, Brittany stopped and turned around.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You and Brooke can have the day off tomorrow. Take time for yourselves...without me. We'll start fresh again after."

"What do you mean, 'start fresh'?" Brittany inquired, her hands on her hips.

"I don't know." Coach Dick said. "Try some new stuff. I'd really like to see those huge tits of yours bouncing up and down on top of me-"

"Whoa whoa whoa." Brittany interrupted him. "The only bouncing you're going to see is on the gym floor during basketball practice."

"Uh-huh." Coach Dick laughed. "Brit, we had a deal, remember? And if you don't honor that deal then-"

"Our deal..." Brittany interrupted again. "Was to have sex with you."

"Yeah, I know." Coach Dick replied. "That's exactly what I'm talking about."

Brittany now crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at her coach, sternly. She stared at him until he understood.

"Wait..." the coach said, Brittany's words finally dawning on him. "Do you mean...are you saying that this deal was for a one-time thing?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying." The blonde answered.

"Wait a second..." the coach said, searching for some sort of lopphole. "Wait a second...you can't say that you never specified an exact number of times to have sex. Because, you know, that works both ways and-"

"The deal was...that we'd have sex with you, and that's exactly what we've done."

Coach Dick was frantic. His mind was racing with thoughts of all the possibilities that were about to be stripped from him unless he did something about it. But in the midst of all that subliminal turmoil there was a sliver of reason that told him Brittany was right. He had failed to convey to the two girls that he wished to continue to have relations with them more than once; that he wanted them at his beck and call.

His thoughts turned from panic to sadness. Throughout their entire relationship he and the duo had been locked in a struggle for control. It was like a war; with both sides collecting intel on the other. The scales had been tipped to each side's favor more than once, and it seemed the tables were turning yet again.

He looked at Brittany as she stood calm and centered; her arms crossed over her massive chest once again. His hopes sunken, he started to feel more angry than sad. One minute he had found himself on top of the game, and now it seemed as though he might lose entirely. Brittany knew what she was doing. So did Brooke. The two blondes had played him assuredly. They had known something he hadn't...and now, at least, they were pretending not to know...pretending that the situation had been understood clearly by both parties all along when it clearly hadn't been. It made him mad.

"You can't...just...TAKE THIS ALL AWAY FROM ME!!" he shouted.

Brittany did not flinch at his outburst. His words had emanated with such power that she almost felt them whiz by her face and through her hair. The room echoed with the vibrations of her coach's voice.

"You two...knew all about this, didn't you??" he accused. "You KNEW this would happen! You're underhanded, and...and SNEAKY! I WON'T STAND FOR IT!!"

"What are you talking about?" the blonde asked of him. "You knew the rules all along. I don't have to take this."

Coach Dick stared at the busty blonde with wary eyes. She seemed to be speaking with sincerity, but for all he knew she could be fibbing again.

"You lied." He said. "The two of you lied to me. You didn't tell the truth, at least, not the whole truth or...whatever! This isn't fair, and you know it."

"Hm." Brittany said as she turned her head to the ground and shook it with a disappointing smile. She then brought her eyes back to her coach and stared at him with stern and that same disappointment. "Goodbye, Coach."

By her tone Coach Dick could hear that she was really saying the conversation was over. His suspicion was confirmed as Brittany turned around and made her way out of the office. Now that she was gone he suddenly felt his predicament become much lighter. He kicked himself for not acting with better judgment while the busty blonde was still here - if he had he might have been able to salvage what was left of their relationship.

He smiled, and then let out a small laugh of self-relief and tiredness. He was laughing as though he was disappointed in himself, but it seemed as though his mind was already beginning to look to the future, and if that was the case then perhaps things weren't as bad as he thought. This war was far from over.

He had to hand it to the two girls -- they certainly did not make things easy. Perhaps that was the very thing that would make it much more satisfying for him when he achieved complete victory over them.

He stretched out and yawned as he started to form a new plan from square one.