To Bask in Breastford Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brit, you're such a clutz!" Brooke said to her friend.

"Oh my God..." Brittany said. "You're not even perfect yourself, you know!"

Brooke started laughing at her friend's seemingly incoherent argument.

"Girls!" Coach Dick said. "The water?"

"Ohhh....oh yeah!" Brooke said. "What happened?"

"There's a lever that controls the water, and I hit it with my leg." The coach said as his hands darted under the water. "I can't get it to go back."

"Uggh!" Brittany exclaimed. "This is booooring!"

"Yeah!" Brooke added. "What about the water?"

Coach Dick threw an innocent look on his face.

"Well...maybe if you two girls helped me turn the water back on..."

"Yeah! I wanna turn the water on!" Brittany said, jumping up and down in the hot tub with excitement.

Coach Dick moaned as his cock throbbed at the sight of Brittany's bouncing rack splashing up and down in the water. His heart raced as he realized that this might actually happen.

"Well...Brooke would need to help you." The horny coach said, his cock aching to be released.

"Mmm." Brooke said as she finished off her glass of wine. "Okay, I'll help you Britttt."

"Good!" Coach Dick said, trying to hide his excitement as he spoke to both girls. "Come over here and help me out."

He watched as the two girls began making their way to him around the edges of the tub. He eyed their massive chests as they dunked in and out of the water, causing it to ripple. He was focused on them, and before he knew it the girls were just inches from either side of him -- Brooke on his right, and Brittany on the left.

"Where's the button?" Brittany asked as she began searching the outer rim of the hot tub.

Coach Dick watched as the two blondes searched frantically for the control panel.

"It's...not a button." He said. "It's a lever."

"Where's the leverrrrr...." Brooke asked in a whiney tone as she looked up at her coach.

"Umm...it's under the water." The coach said.

"Is this it??" Brooke asked as her hand immediately dove under the water and took a firm grasp of his leg.

Startled, Coach Dick suppressed his urge to flinch. Instead he welcomed her touch and tried to stay calm. His cock was rock hard.

"It's...actually...a little bit higher." He said with hope in his voice.

He could feel his blood running hot as Brooke slid her hand up his inner thigh.

"Higher..." the coach said as the busty blonde worked her way up. "Higher........a little higher.......THAT'S IT!"

The coach really had to fight his urges now as he felt Brooke's small hand take a firm grasp of his penis from outside his shorts. Brooke was grasping it as though she would grasp a lever - hard and willing to pull.

"It won't...turn!" she said as she wiggled it from side to side.

"No...don't turn. Pull it..." the coach said in a small moan. "Pull it..."

He let out an audible sound of ecstasy as he now felt his penis being tugged by Brooke's hand.

"Yeah...." He moaned. "Yeahhhhh...grip it a little lighter....yeah, yeahhhhh...just like that....ohhhhhyeahhhhhh..."

Coach Dick leaned back and relaxed as Brooke began working his cock to his liking. After a moment or two he turned to his left, to Brittany, and told her to help her friend.

"Brooke's having a little trouble, Brit..." he said. "Would you mind...uhhhh...helping her?"

Brittany did not answer. She only moved in and began fishing for the "lever" underwater. Her hand came across Brooke's, and she wrapped her own hand around it and began working Coach Dick's cock up and down along with her friend. After a moment or two she slid her hand down and it wrapped around a small part of his dick at the base.

Coach Dick let out a moan as the two busty girls began working his cock for him. His dick was throbbing in their grasp, but the fact that a lever did not genuinely throb apparently had not dawned on them. The coach simply leaned back and enjoyed the feeling of two busty teens stroking him through his shorts.

"Nothing's happening." Brooke said casually.

"Oh...yeah!" Brittany said. "The jets still aren't on..."

"You want the jets on?" the coach breathed as the girls idly pumped their hands up and down his crotch over his shorts.

"Yeah!" Brittany said. "We dooooo.."

"I think I know what the problem is..." Coach Dick said, ready for some more action.

The girls found their hands being pushed away as their coach began stripping off his shorts beneath the surface of the water. He grabbed them by the hem and pulled them down over his legs, and then brought his legs up and pulled them through. He took his shorts in hand and sat on them, so as not to show the girls and alarm them.

Now completely nude, he once again instructed the two girls to "pull the lever."

"Go ahead and try pulling the lever again, girls..." he told them.

The two girls threw their hands into the water once more and searched around for his penis. When they found it, they grasped it -- Brooke took the upper portion and Brittany took the base. Coach Dick let out a loud breath of relief as he felt the two busty blondes start tugging his bare cock.

"Oh man...that feels so good...!"

"What?" Brittany asked.

"Oh...the coach said. It's nothing...I just meant that this tub feels so good."

The two girls shrugged off his comment as they continued to work his cock. They seemed to be completely unaware of the entire situation, even as their coach's eyes rolled into the back of his head in pure sexual bliss.

Coach Dick noticed how sexually advanced their movements were; they were not ever aware that this was a sexual moment they were experiencing, and yet their bodies were responding to what their minds did not know...almost as though this were natural to them. He even felt the girls' hands swap positions a few times...and each time caused him to gasp. But each time the girls swapped so quickly and fluidly without the slightest pause that he was immediately in their grasp and brought back to relief.

It was pure heaven being jerked by Brooke Biguns and Brittany Bust.

The coach could feel himself getting overly excited. He was doing his best to keep his moans and heavy breathing to a minimum as he throbbed in their double-grip. He counted his lucky stars for that, and then decided to try and calm himself down by stirring up a conversation.

"How does that lever feel, girls?'

"Big." Brittany said.

"Hard." Brooke added.

"Oh...god...!" the coach said, his cock throb-hardening in their grasp. He saw the two girls exchange glances, and he knew that they had felt it. Still, he couldn't help but smile at how perfect their response was. Fueled by their wordplay he threw all caution to the window and began bucking his hips up and down, trying to fuck their hands as his excitement got the better of him.

"Tell me how big and hard it is!" he breathed as his lust for the two busty girls grew to desperate proportions.

"It's sooooooooo big..." Brooke cooed.

"It's sooooooooo hard..." Brittany encouraged.

"Fuck yes, babes!!" the coach moaned enthusiastically as he worked his cock up and down through their hands. After a while he managed to get a hold of his excitement long enough to sustain his load as things got a little bit hotter. "Hey girls...listen. From now on, don't call it a 'lever.' Okay? Call it a 'rod.'"

The girls looked at each other and shrugged. They felt his cock harden as he watched their tits bounce ever so slightly from the motion.

"Okay." Brittany said, casually. "Whatever."

"So...umm...what are your first and last names?" their coach asked of them.

The girls had confused looks on their faces, but they turned back to him after shrugging to each other again.

"Brooke Biguns..." Brooke said.

"Brittany Bust." Brittany answered.

"And what are you two girls doing right now?" the coach inquired.

"We're pulling your rod..." Brooke said, quizzically.

"Yeah...yeah." The coach said. "But tell me in detail what you are doing..."

"We're pumping our hands up and down your big, hard rod..."

"FUCK YES!" the coach moaned as he thrust his cock in their grasp, fucking their hands with his rock-hard member. "Tell me how big and hard it is!!"

To his surprise, the girls continued the commentary of the heated situation.

"It's soooo hard...so big..."

"Yeah, babes, YEAH! Keep going!" the coach encouraged, trying to spur on their dirty talk. His cock was throbbing at a level he was unfamiliar with.

"We can feel how long it is in our hands as we pump them up and down its length...up and down, up and down, up and down..."

"Yeah, yeah, YEAH!!" the coach bellowed as the two girls continued to jerk him off. He could feel precum leaking out of his cock as it throbbed in the girls' hands. "Tell me more, babes!!"

"I don't think we've ever felt a rod as big and hard as this before..."

"Ohhh shit!!!" the coach moaned as he enthusiastically humped their hands faster. "UH! UH! Tell me it's the biggest!"

"Your rod is the biggest, Coach Dick!"

"OH FUCK!!!" the coach moaned as his cock began to fire thick ropes of jizz into the heated tub.

The girls had inquisitive looks on their faces as they watched Coach Dick's body jerk and spasm in the weirdest of motions. He had his back arched, and he looked as though he were experiencing some type of pain. He had his eyes shut tight, and he was gritting his teeth as his hips bucked upward.

"Uhh! Uhhh! Uhhhhh! Fuck yeah! Uh!" the coach moaned as his cock fired shot after shot of hot cum from between the girls' hands.

Brooke and Brittany did not seem to question his actions at all as they continued to jerk his spurting cock. The seamen had almost no visibility in the hot water of the tub, and they simply had no knowledge of what was happening.

"Ohhhhhhhh.....uhhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhh....fuuuuuck..." they heard their coach moan as his body relaxed itself and he fell back into a slumped position. He had a weird smile on his face and had the look of a man that was on vacation.

"Is...everything okay, Coach?" they asked him.

Coach Dick took his time answering their question. He had just blown a load in the water, his first of multiple, but as the girls idly continued to stroke his cock he realized that he could keep going if he wanted.

In fact, he realized, that was exactly what he was doing. He didn't know if it was the heat of the water, or the StaminaX he had downed, but his cock was as enthusiastic to see their tits as his eyes were. He almost laughed to himself at the thought...Brooke and Brittany had no idea what a monster his cock was, but he had every intention of letting them find out.

"Yeahh..." the coach moaned, growing more excited by the second as his hands found the bikini straps on their backs. "Yeahhhhh....you girls are doing a great job...uhhhhhhhh...keep pulling that lever!"

Enthused, the girls adjusted themselves to be more comfortable. In the process, Coach Dick applied pressure to their back and the duo instinctively inched closer to him. Their bodies were now pressed against his as the girls finished adjusting themselves.

This newfound adjustment allowed the coach a better, closer look at their racks. He looked to his right and Brooke's blue bikini top, and then turned to his left to stare at Brittany's yellow one. He noted how both pairs gave off a very slight jiggle as they jerked him off. He grew harder in their hands.

He turned his head to Brooke's lovely balloons. They were hugged tightly in her bikini, and he licked his lips as they jiggled invitingly.

"Hey!" Brooke said, causing the coach to look up at her face. "I need some more yummy wine!"

Relieved, Coach Dick began to reach for the bottle. But just as he was about to grasp it he stopped.

"Er...I uhhh...we drank all the wine." He said.

"What??" Brittany said, pulling her hand away.

"Brit..." the coach said. "Don't stop pulling the lever!"

"Oh! Sorry..." she said as she once again took hold of the coach's cock.

Coach Dick let out a very relieved moan as he basked in the warmth of a hand from each girl.

"What are we gonna drink?" Brooke asked in a whiney tone.

The coach leaned a little closer to Brooke.

"I still have some wine on my lips. Want to give them a taste?"

Before she could respond Brooke felt her lips being invaded by her coach's. She immediately tasted the wine, and in no time she was kissing back. Before long they were kissing sloppily and moaning into each other's mouths as Coach Dick instinctively bucked his hips up and down to thrust his cock in and out of their grasp. He was so turned on it was almost painful.

He finally pulled away from Brooke and turned to Brittany, who wasted no time in pressing her lips against his. Coach Dick smiled as he made out with the second busty girl, and Brooke watched as their making out became audible and wet. She pumped her hand up and down the coach's cock along with Brittany as the two kissed noisily.

When he finally pulled his lips away from Brittany he leaned back once again and breathed heavy.

"Fuck...this is hot....you girls are so good! Ahhhh....Keep stroking it..."

The girls did as they were told and continued to jerk him off.

He forcefully wrapped his arms around their waists, then turned to Brooke and planted a kiss. The two began making out vigorously, and then it turned to small pecks as the coach pulled away.

"You know..." he said. "You girls both have wine on your lips..."

He then turned to the other busty blonde and began kissing her in the same way. When he was finished sticking his tongue in her mouth he pulled back. He then slid his hands up their backs and over their bikini straps. The girls tingled as they felt his hands on the back of their necks and rest on the back of their blonde heads.

He leaned into Brooke and gave her a soft kiss, then turned to Brittany and did the same. He then pulled away once more, and leaned back slightly.

"Now you two kiss..." he said as he playfully nudged their heads toward each other.

To his surprise, the girls did not hesitate. He watched as the busty duo pressed lips and began making out right in front of him. His cock was ready to explode as he watched the two busty babes lip-lock and bat each other's tongues around as though they were experts.

Wanting to get in on the action, he quickly dove in and turned their kiss into a three-way one. He alternated between each busty blonde and moaned as their hands continued to work his cock.

After several minutes of making out with both Brooke and Brittany at the same time, the coach leaned back against the wall almost ready to erupt.

"Faster, girls..." he breathed. "Faster!"

"Uh!" Brooke moaned as she began pumping her hand up and down his cock as fast as she could. Across from her, Brittany was doing the same thing.

"Fuuuuuck yesssssss....." Coach Dick groaned as the girls sent his handjob into overdrive. His eyes almost bugged out when he noticed how the new motions were causing the girls' racks to jiggle. He alternated between staring at both set of humungous cans as they bounced around above the water and splashed his face.

"Uhhhhhh!" Brittany exclaimed as her massive melons bounced and jiggled from the force of her hand movements.

Coach Dick once again had his hands on their waists. He pulled them close, leaned forward, and brought his head down so it was level with their chests. He started breathing heavy as both pairs of huge tits surrounded his face...they were so close he could actually feel the heat emanating from them.

"Yes..." he moaned as he looked at Brooke's blue bikini top.

"Yes!" he moaned again as he turned to Brittany's yellow top. "Almost there, girls! Ahhhhhhh....."

"Uhhh!" the girls moaned. "Uh! Uh! Uh!"

The coach now leaned back and watched their massive funbags bounce up and down in the water as they jerked his cock.

"Almost there, girls...do you want to feel those jets??"

"Yes!" Brittany said. "We want to feel the jets again!"

"Yeahhh....." moaned Coach Dick. "You want those jets to shoot all over you??"

"Yes, Coach!" Brooke replied. "Shoot them all over us! Uh!"

"You want to feel it all over your busty bodies??"

"Yeah Coach! All over our bodies! Uhhh!" Brittany moaned.

"Just shoot it already, Coach Dick!" Brooke demanded.

Coach Dick breathed heavy...he was on his final legs.

"Tell me you want me to shoot your big racks!" he exclaimed.

Once again, the girls did not hesitate.

"Shoot it all over our big tits!" Brooke yelled bawdily. "Uh!"

"Oh...FUCK!" the coach moaned. "Yeah! Tell me how big they are!"

"34DDD!!" Brittany yelled.

"FUCK...YES!" the coach breathed. "Here it cummmmms....giiiiiiiirls....!"

"Shoot it! Shoot it! Shoot it!" the girls chanted.

That was the straw that broke the camel's back. The next second Coach Dick was breathing and moaning as his dick erupted beneath the surface of the water.

Brittany and Brooke did not know what was happening as they continued to jerk his cock to completion. His semen spat out from the tip of his member and instantly mixed with the heated water; they simply continued to stroke him as he came.

"YES! YES! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" the coach moaned as his load spewed from beneath the surface of the water. He came hard for a few seconds before feeling his load die down. As his erection subsided he began to feel a little self-conscious and a little raw in the girls' delicate hands. He smoothly took his hand from Brooke's back to the control panel and adjusted the tub's settings yet again.

The jets instantly shot out, and Brittany and Brooke jumped giddily as they took their hands off their coach's cock and moved back.

Coach Dick leaned back and breathed, spent, as he tried to recover from the double handjob the busty duo had unknowingly given him. He watched as their massive melons bounced and jiggled inside their bikini tops as they excitedly moved with the motion of the rapidly flowing waters.

"Oh, fuck...that was great, girls..." he said.

Brooke looked at her coach as he seemed to be resting himself.

"What was?" she asked, confused.

"Aww fuck...." Her coach breathed. She could see his chest heaving as he took deep, full breaths. "Nothing, nothing..."

"That took a long time..." Brittany said. "I had no idea it took so long..."

The coach turned to Brittany, who was busy adjusting herself by one of the jets. She had her back to it and was apparently trying to adjust herself so as to receive some sort of relaxing massage. Brooke noticed her actions and began doing the same thing directly across from her.

"I need about...fifteen minutes..." Coach Dick said as he stretched out and relaxed, his cock limp and strained.

"To do what?" Brittany asked as she craned her head up and relaxed as well, her massive breasts floating at the surface of the water.

"Nothing..." her coach said. "Nothing, just...you'll see..."

Brittany shrugged and went back to her trance-like state. Across from her, Brooke had her arms poised over the edges of the tub like her coach, and she was calmly letting the water gush around her...making her body and boobs sway along with it.

After about fifteen minutes of occasional chatter Coach Dick could feel his cock returning to its normal, erected state when in the presence of Brooke Biguns and Brittany Bust. He found his eyes wandering over to both girls as though on autopilot, and his body responded to their bodies accordingly.

He took a few more minutes to think, and then he turned to the tub's control panel and turned the jets off once more.

"Wha...." Brittany managed to get out after a minute or so. "What happened?..."

"I don't know..." Coach Dick said.

"Coooach..." Brooke said, as though hoping to ascertain more than her friend had. "What's with them?"

Coach Dick watched as her arm lazy gestured to the entire tub.