To Bask in Breastford Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...fuck! Just like that, babes!" the coach said as felt his cock hardening in their grasp. He pulled the girls as close to him as possible, and then he pulled them together by their smooth backs until they were each leaning forward and their big breasts were jiggling an inch from either side of his face. "Now both of you busty babes bounce your HUGE BOOBS in my face!! Bounce 'em, ladies!"

Brooke and Brittany responded in kind. They leaned forward simultaneously; pressing their big, jiggling jugs against both sides of their coach's face. They could make out the rugged features of his head through their soft, sensitive tits as he whooped and hollered ecstatically.

"Fuck yeah, ladies!! Big-ass fucking TITTIES!!" the coach moaned in between the clashing of their bouncing breasts on his face. His head was wedged between two different cleavages, and he had four big boobs slapping against his entire head. "This is the best Big-Boob Threesome EVER!!"

The busty duo was quietly taking it in stride, vaguely aware that these events were even taking place. All they knew was that this was something to be done and that their coach apparently liked it.

Brittany let out a gasp as she jerked the bottom of her coach's cock. Brooke was letting her hand roam the top half; squeezing it occasionally and grasping the head as though it were a doorknob. She heard the coach let out a moan, and then she grasped her half of his dick as Brittany was and jerked it along with her simultaneously.

"Uhhhh ahhhh!" her coach moaned from between her and her friend's boobs. His face was being slapped by two different sets of tits, and he was eagerly trying to devour them all. He wasn't searching for their nipples or any specific spot. Occasionally a nipple or two or four would slide along the side of his face or hit his nose, and he liked that, but his lips and tongue were simply on the mission to devour as much titflesh as he possibly could. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh...keep it up, girls! Your racks are so fucking big!!"

The two blondes responded by shaking their chests and beating his face with their massive funbags. His head would sometimes disappear between both pairs...their breasts would collide with one another before the top of their coach's head would reappear between their busty dual cleavage.

"Yeah...yeah...yeah, you big-titted babes...keep jerking my cock..." Coach Dick moaned between their breasts. "Just like before...tell me how big and hard it is!!"

Brooke and Brittany continued to shake their tits in their coach's face as they responded to his request.

"It's sooooooooo big..." Brittany said.

"It's sooooooooo hard..." Brooke added.

"YEAHHHHHHHH!" Coach Dick bellowed. His cock was throbbing in their hands as he managed to get a nipple in his mouth on more than one occasion. "JERK MY BIG HARD COCK YOU DDD BABES!"

"Uuuuuh! Uuuuuh!" the two girls moaned.

"Oh FUCK!" the coach said from their cleavage. "You big-tit babes are gonna make me bust a nut...we have to slow down!!"

The girls found their hands being pulled away from his cock as the coach sat up straight and attempted to stand up. They tried to continue jerking him off, but it proved inevitable as their coach got to his feet and turned toward them. They sat back on their knees as he put his hands on the step and hoisted himself up over Brooke.

Brooke was thrown into his shadow as he straddled her. He put one knee on either side of her, then hurriedly grabbed her by the waist and turned her so that she was facing him. He loomed over her until she was leaning back against the edge of the hot tub, and then he reached down to her legs and parted them by the knees.

The busty blonde allowed him to do so, and she watched as he positioned himself between her legs. He reached down underwater to his dick, and soon Brooke could feel him prodding at her entrance. The coach let out a loud sigh of relief as he entered Brooke's tight tunnel and felt all of her vaginal muscles working his cock over. Brooke took a deep breath as she felt his hands shove themselves between her back and the hot tub, providing some padding. Coach Dick held her by the back loosely in an effort to keep her back from getting scraped, and then he pulled his hips back and started thrusting into her.

"Uhhhhhhh...Uhhhhhhhhhhh...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" Brooke moaned. She closed her eyes tight as the sensation of her coach thrusting his hard cock into her tight pussy took over her entire body and mind.

Coach Dick was grunting and breathing hard as he held Brooke up and fucked her lustfully. Her cunt was enveloping his dick like a sheath around a sword, and he soon found himself getting lost in complete ecstasy.

Brittany watched in casual amusement as Coach Dick brought himself back and bucked his hips repeatedly between her best friend's outspread legs. Brooke was almost doing a split as she bounced up and down in the flowing water. Brittany could see her coach's hard back, and his muscles hard at work as fucked her busty blonde friend with hungry abandon.

"Yeahhhh......." Coach Dick said as he opened his eyes and saw the glorious sight of Brooke with her eyes shut tight and her big boobs hitting the surface of the water over and over as they bounced. "Take it, Brooke...this is what happens to busty bikini-girls who take off their bras in my hot tub! Huh! Huh! Huhhhhhhhhh!!"

He pulled his left hand from under the water and his partner and brought it to her chest. He took hold of one of her bouncing melons and squeezed it as his dick pounded away at her teen slit.

"Damn, Brooke!" he said as he kneaded the big orb. "This hooter feels so big and juicy..."

He turned his eyes to Brittany, who had been idly watching the whole thing take place.

"Come here, Brit." He said, gesturing for her to come closer by craning his head. "Get over here...we are having a Big-Boob Threesome, after all..."

His eyes were glued to her massive tits as she began making her way over. He immediately grabbed her at the waist and pulled her into him; her big tits jiggling against his face as he bucked back and forth into Brooke.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Brooke moaned as her coach gave her a hard drilling.

Coach Dick took one of Brittany's giant melons into his mouth and began nursing on it. He sucked on it hard and swirled his tongue over her nipple and around it on her areola. After a few more moments he thrust hard into Brooke one final time, then pulled out of her completely and turned over beside her.

Brittany made way as the coach sat back between them and looked up at her.

"Your turn, Brit." He said, reaching underwater and taking hold of his cock as he stared up at Brittany and her DDDs. "I told you I wanted to see those babies bouncing around on top of me...so get on."

The busty blonde smiled devilishly for a brief moment after listening to her coach's words. She then threw one of her beautiful legs over her coach's legs and straddled him on her knees. Water splashed around them as she lowered her luscious ass down on to his thighs.

Coach Dick took hold of her around her waist and guided her where he wanted her. He held his cock with his hand and began guiding it to her willing slit. Shivers ran through Brittany's body as she felt his head tickling her lips, and a moment later she inhaled deeply in shock as he penetrated her.

The two adjusted themselves accordingly as a pleasurable sensation overtook them. Brittany could make out every detail of his rigid member as she lowered herself farther down on to him, until it was in as far as it would go. At her coach's instruction she began bouncing up and down on her knees; jerking him off with her tight tunnel and having sex with the disgusting man she could not stand.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh......" the coach moaned. He had a look of bliss in his eyes as he reached for Brittany's waist once again and began guiding her movement over him. It was mind blowing how tight she and Brooke were; he couldn't remember the last time he had been inside a woman as tight as these two busty teens.

He looked to her upper body. He could barely make out the blonde's face over her jutting rack; the massive flesh balloons were bouncing sexily as she had her head thrown back and her eyes shut tight. Coach Dick watched as her great pumpkins bounced on her chest like a couple of basketballs as she repeatedly impaled herself on his hardened rod.

"Uuuh! Uuuh! Uuuh! Uuuh! Uuuh!" she was yelping.

Coach Dick idly slid his hands from her mid-section to her top-heavy upper half and gently cupped her massive breasts. He didn't squeeze; instead he simply let his hands bask in their presence as they bounced up and down into his grasp.

Beside him Brooke had turned back and was once again on her knees. She placed her hands on his chest and rubbed him gently as she leaned down and kissed his neck. Her lips smothered his neck in gentle kisses as she worked her way up his chin and finally made it to his lips.

Brittany opened her eyes and saw over her tits that Brooke was making out with Coach Dick. She continued to bounce up and down on her coach's pole, and as their making out grew more intense she felt his grip on her boobs tighten. She squealed as his strong hands clamped down on her sensitive tits, and the huge melons threatened to bounce free from his grip as she rode him.

"Uuh! Uuh! Uuuuuhhhhhhh!" she moaned.

Brooke pulled away from the relaxed coach as he lied back and caught his breath while Brittany continued to ride him. He looked up at the heavenly sight of one busty blonde babe bouncing up and down on him to another just letting her huge boobs jut invitingly and enticingly in all their DDD glory...

"Fuuuuuuuuck..." he moaned as he reached up to one of Brooke's inviting melons and squeezed it. "This is so hot, girls!!"

Brooke looked down at her rack and watched as his strong, manly hand squeezed her feminine orb. A small smile crept across her face as she arched her back and pressed her big tit into his warm hand.

Coach Dick turned his attention to the other busty girl, and the sex that was still going on. He grabbed her and slowed her pace until she was idly humping over him.

"Switch places..." he told the girls. "Brit, you get over here. Brooke...you get on top of me."

As Brittany got off his rigid rod he lied back and watched as she climbed off him and took her previous position at his side. At the same time, Brooke was climbing on him and receiving the familiar sensation of his cockhead tickling her pink lips. She wasted no time in getting down to business; as soon as she felt him slide in she began bouncing on him as though she hoped to launch herself into the sky.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!" Coach Dick encouraged as he got an eyeful of Brooke's massive udders bouncing up and down wildly atop her chest. "Ride that dick, baby!!"

He immediately reached up and began squeezing Brooke's giant melons as they bounced up and down in his hands. His fingers sunk into her titflesh at every opportunity, and Brooke felt him throb even harder as she fucked his rod of steel.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uhhhhhhhh!" she moaned as she rapidly rode him into oblivion.

"Goddamn!!!" Coach Dick exclaimed at Brooke's enthusiastic display. "Look at those big, beautiful jugs! Look at those babies bounce! Fuck yeah! You two busty babes have the biggest sets of hooters I've ever seen!!!"

At this Brittany leaned down and pressed her huge funbags against his chest. Coach Dick's heart was racing and his cock was raging, but his face was cool as can be as Brittany slid her giant tits up his chest. He felt the big, soft melons on his neck and a second later they were on his face. He hungrily lapped at them like a dog hungry for his next meal.

"Mmm..." he moaned in between moments of fondling Brittany's huge boobs with his face. "Yeah...mmm...Brooke. Bounce those....mmmmm.....those....mmmmmm......big fucking boobs!"

His sounds became inaudible as Brittany smothered his entire face. Her huge gazongas hid his entire face from view, and a moment later she pulled back and sat up on her knees again.

His hair ruffled, Coach Dick now reached up and took hold of a boob from both girls. He squeezed each tit hungrily and savored the feeling of their big, bouncy DDDs in his hands. It was still difficult for him to believe that this was actually happening.

"Goddamn...you big-boobed babes sure know how to ride my cock..." he said as he sat up and slowed Brooke's pace down. He leaned down and took one of Brittany's big melons into his mouth, coaxing a small moan from her. After a minute of sucking on it he switched over to her other meaty melon and gave it the same treatment. After a few minutes of sucking on that one he tried his best to get to Brooke's, but he wound up kissing only the tops of her breasts as she was still impaled upon his hard rod. "You Breastford babes are so fucking busty!!"

Taking her cue from her coach's hands, Brooke rose up and let his dick slide out of her. She swung her leg over and shuffled to his side once more, but Coach Dick stood up instead. He took a step to the side and pulled Brittany towards him. She started to turn and face him, but the zealous coach held her at the mid-section and kept her facing away. He stepped back and pulled the busty blonde teen with him. Brittany halted as she felt him stop, and then she felt the familiar sensation of his prick about to enter her.

Brittany braced herself and a second later she felt him forcefully penetrate her from behind. Coach Dick had her by the waist, but he now wrapped both arms around her and kept her pinned against him as he thrust his cock into her.

"Uhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhh!" Brittany moaned.

The horny coach leaned over Brittany's shoulder as he pounded her from behind. He kissed her neck lovingly as he sweetly slid his cock in and out of her. Then, without warning, he took her by the elbows...forcing her to arch her back. He began fucking her hard and fast without any sign of letting up.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! UHHHHH!" she moaned.

"Yeahhhhhh!" he bellowed from behind her. "That's it, baby! You two big-boob babes were BUILT for fucking! Your busty bods were MADE for MY COCK! Take my hard cock, Brittany...take it, Brit! Take it, Brit! Take it, Brit!! TAKE IT BRIT!!!"

"UHHHH! UHHHHHH! UHHHHHH! Uhhhhh.....uhhhh....uhh..." Brittany moaned as the coach slowed his pace to a stop. He arms disappeared from her mid-section and a second later his hands were cupping her big flotation devices. She breathed hard as she recovered from the hard fucking he had just given her; every breath causing her rack to rise and fall in his overjoyed hands.

"Fuuuuuck..." the coach moaned as he, too, recovered. "You breasty babes are determined to make me bust a nut!"

He cupped one of Brittany tits and held Brooke by the waist. His eyes trailed down to her heavenly rack.

"I've got one more round left in me..." he said, eyeing Brooke's hooters hungrily. "It's game time, Brooke....and we've got to finish this one off strong."

He let Brittany's breast escape his grip as she removed herself from his dick. She nudged up against his side, her big tits lightly brushing his arm and chest, and placed a hand on his shoulder...much the same way a model might pose with a man.

In front of him Brooke was busy positioning herself. Coach Dick had found himself distracted by Brittany, but he quickly turned his attention to Brooke and took hold of his hard penis as she turned around. He gripped her body and guided her so that her slit was poised directly in front of his waiting rod. He then stepped forward, got his bearings, and pushed until he had successfully penetrated her.

The chesty blonde let out a shocked gasp as she felt how hard he had become. She now realized why Brittany had been moaning and screaming in an orgasmic tone. She braced herself for the pounding she was about to receive, but before she could fully prepare her coach began to thrust into her hard.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! UH!" she yelled.

Coach Dick wasted no time in reaching around to her big, jiggling jugs. He cupped them in his hands and squeezed them as he pulled Brooke against him harder and faster.

Brooke yelped and screamed as he grabbed her by the tits and fucked her hard. Her entire body was vibrating and her tits were jiggling from the force of his thrusting.

"UH! UH! UH! UH! UHHH!"

Beside him Brittany was lightly rubbing his chest as he fucked her friend; her own pair of sweater-stretchers jiggling above the water temptingly. Coach Dick removed one of his hands from Brooke's rack and reached for one of her friend's busty melons. He began squeezing both boobs roughly, and Brooke yelled louder as she felt his cock throbbing violently inside her.

"Oh fuck!" Coach Dick moaned as he felt a surge of power build up inside him. He took hold of Brooke's elbows and began fucking her in the same manner he had just fucked Brittany. "Bend over! Put your hands on the edge!"

"UH UH UH!" Brooke yelped as her coach pounded her relentlessly. She did as she was told, however, and put her hands on the edge of the hot tub as she bent her body over.

"Ohhhh.....yeahhhhhhh....." Coach Dick moaned as he took hold of Brooke by the waist and continued ramming into her.

He turned to the side as he felt Brittany's hand on his face. His lips immediately locked with hers, and a moment later Brittany was guiding his head down to her big tits. The overly-excited coach bent down as his busty blonde student held her head to her bosom while he fucked Brooke like an animal.

At the edge of the tub Brooke had the most sexual of expressions on her face. Her huge tits were bouncing as though they were in a pinball machine; they would occasionally hit the surface of the water, and some of it would splash up and out of the tub. The outer rim of the hot tub was drenched in fluid.

"HUH!" the coach moaned as his body shook behind Brooke. Brooke moaned as he gave her some powerful thrusts. "HUH!"

"UH! UH! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! UH UH UH UH UHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Brooke moaned as she heard Coach Dick make an exclamation.

"FUUUUUCK! YOU BUSTIES ARE ABOUT TO MAKE ME SHOOOOOT!!"

She felt his hands roaming her tummy, and then she found herself being pulled up to her previous position. She could feel Coach Dick's penis throbbing vigorously inside her; the muscles tensing up against her walls.

Brittany felt herself being pulled to him as well. He was pulling both her and Brooke as close to him as possible with his strong arms. He sandwiched himself between the two of them, his dick still throbbing inside her busty friend as Brooke tilted her head to the side and he rested his own head on her shoulder.

"Huuuuuuuuuuh....Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...." the girls heard their coach moan; his body sandwiched tightly between theirs, his rugged face sandwiched between their beautiful ones. They could hear him moaning words, but as he was speaking into Brooke's ear and Brittany's mouth simultaneously due to the closeness of their bodies it was difficult to make out what he was saying. "Huuuuuuuh...fuuuuuck.....dream come truuuuuue....uhhhhhh......massive...melons....uhhhh two........BUSTY UHHHH......baaaaabes....can't believe..... pairs.........giant, busty hooters.....Brittany Buuuust....Brooke Biguuuuuns...uhhhhh, ahhhhh....let me......threeeeeeeesoooooome.....Big-Boob Threesome.....!"

The girls were ravaged as they filled the air with random sexual moans. Brooke could feel her coach getting close as he spoke a few, finally audible, words.

"Fuck yeah....Big-Boob Threesome..."

Their faces were all level now, and he turned to Brittany who immediately met him with a kiss. Their lips locked automatically, and Brittany could feel him breathing heavy as his muscles tensed up. He turned his head and his cheek collided with Brooke's, who had her own head craned up and was moaning uncontrollably. Brittany followed his head with hers and kissed him on the cheek as he and Brooke began moaning in unison.