To Be a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said you wanted her to be awake, right? Awake and scared and not knowing what to expect. . . That'll get me hard. Then I can really start."

It's only about ten minutes before Ginger starts to move with purpose. She pulls at her arms, and begins to breathe harder when she realizes she's tied up. Jack moves closer again, and I see Ginger's head move toward the sound. Her face is flushed with . . . well, not exactly fear.

It is more like longing, desire.

Jack penetrates her pussy with his fingers, and Ginger's body receives them without complaint. I know from experience that Jack is an artist down there with just his hand. He's actually made me climax just by caressing me and rubbing me and stroking me, and then working intensely and furiously at my clit. Didn't even need his tongue.

When Jack pulls his fingers out, Ginger cries out against their absence. In that moment I am so proud of her. And I know that this night was definitely the right decision.

Jack follows the fingering by forcing Ginger to give him head, straddling her in a prisoner position. I watch as Jack grabs Ginger's head, supporting it as he fucks her face. I'm wet again, utterly absorbed and enthralled, and I start masturbating without even realizing it. And when Ginger orgasms, her mouth clamping down on Jack's cock as she reflexively pulls her head back, he is pulled forward and has to grab onto the bed frame to keep his balance. I watch him empty his wad into Ginger's throat, and see it convulse as she swallows the cum.

After pulling his slimy, shiny dick out of Ginger's mouth, Jack collapses next to her. I let him rest for a little while -- it appears Ginger is resting, too. Her eyes her lips are parted and she breathes deeply, occasionally still trembling in orgasmic bliss.

When I can't take the waiting anymore, I nudge Jack in the direction of the chair.

I pull the tee-shirt off and climb onto the bed in between Ginger's legs. I move her legs apart, bending them to better expose her muff. And I begin to lick. I lick at the cum that had oozed during her orgasm. I nuzzle her thighs. I dart my tongue inside her lips, feeling her vag muscles pulse and contract.

Ginger begins to move unexpectedly, kicking my shoulder with a foot. I bite my tongue, swearing softly. Suddenly Jack is at my side, and he places his strong hands near Ginger's waist, holding on in an attempt to prevent her from moving. I slide my arms under Ginger's rear, grabbing on and pulling her closer. I kiss her slit tenderly, then continue licking, pushing my tongue farther in. She's warm down there, and inviting, and so sweet. I don't even mind the pubic hair tickling my tongue. I can hear Ginger moaning and crying out in satisfaction. I feel immensely honored that I can produce that reaction from her.

When I'm assured I have Ginger ready for the main event, I pull back. "She's so ready," I whisper to Jack.

He directs me to undo the scarf on one arm. I release her right hand, and watch the slack amazement on her face as she explores her cunt, feeling how wet she's become, how ready.

This time, though, I try not to watch. It's just too much, too intense. I know watching Ginger finally lose her virginity will cause me to orgasm into a million tiny little pieces, and I want to be able to function, I want to be able to reveal myself to her.

But then Ginger has a second orgasm, and I stare in wonder. She is a wild beast. Her body bucks and writhes on the bed. Her head tosses violently from side to side, and I see tears leak out from under the blindfold. Then she arches her back and slides out of her embrace with Jack. Her left arm pulls violently at its restraint, and I hear a "pop" from somewhere in her arm. Ginger doesn't even seem to respond to the injury. Her body has begun to jerk underneath Jack. Her feet drum uncontrollably on the mattress. For one terrified second I think she is having a seizure. And then she screams in ecstasy. And screams. And screams.

When they have finished, Jack barely makes it off the bed to fall in the chair. Following his weak commands, I untie Ginger's left arm. I wince as I watch it limply fall free, wondering if it's broken, or maybe dislocated.

"Take off the blindfold. Let her see."

When I climb up onto Ginger to undo the blindfold, I take my time. I grind against her. I kiss her, sticking my tongue in to explore. She reaches for me, her left arm fumbling, and then begins to play with my breasts. Even with the bad arm, her touch is electrifying. I feel a responsive jolt deep inside me, and I whimper into her mouth.

I take off the blindfold, and Ginger stares at me in an unseeing way for a few moments. When the recognition hits her face, her eyes widen in disbelief. I sit back, straddling her waist, and smile.

Ginger's disbelief changes to awe, as she realizes exactly what Jack and I did for her. What she doesn't realize is that this night was as fulfilling for me as it was for her. This is something I've been wanting for years. Her, all of her. She's just so delish.

The awe on Ginger's face has been replaced with yearning. She awkwardly lifts her hands, holding them out to me. "Come here."

And I go to her.

END

12