All Comments on 'To Be A Porn Star'

by Storyhacker

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Hope you'll continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hope Tim hired an attorney

And the attorney found a loophole and Tim ruined them all with lawsuits. Otherwise the answer is simply. Get a gun and kill them all - slowly. Stupid story. Is ANYONE as dumb as you portrayed Tim?

Mari55Mari55about 7 years ago
Ridiculous and unrealistic: It was rape!

I knew this would end badly but did it need to be that long and not done in a commical way? This is pure femdom fantasy and wouldn't be out of its element in the fetish section, one I don't read.

There's not even an explanation of the guy's working contract! No porn contract is like the one what was described nor any male porn star gets paid that much per scene for the debt to extend to all his earnings. Also, the "sex" was truly non-consensual. The women would have been sued after the missed key cage debacle. And in the end, after all the guy suffered it didn't get paid. He could sue they for many crimes and without fearing public humiliation because the video would already be released. In fact, the law suit would save him face.

I should have look into the author's page before reading this as the author has a track record of stories like this. The story deserves a 1*. I didn't like it as it was not worth the time I spent reading it. I'm sorry but according to the star ratings, I can't giving it more. It's not like I didn't like it much (2*), I really didn't like it at all! It was not funny in the least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really?

If it would have been a woman in Tim's place that would have made it more believable? Or enjoyable to read? I thought it was a good story. Typical too! Tim thought he was going to get all the fucking he wanted. I could tell from the beginning that wasn't going to happen. Again, I think it was a good story where the roles were reversed.

newaccnewaccabout 7 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed your story. From the little blurb I figured Tim wouldn't get what he wanted precisely how he wanted it. I don't know why some of the comments are this bad, they should look better in which category this is and what the little blurb tells you. Hope you continue writing nonetheless!

StoryhackerStoryhackerabout 7 years agoAuthor

newacc, this is fairly typical. I try to put a disclaimer at the beginning, so people will know what it's based on. I don't want to waste people's time by having them read something they are not into. I think people are just skimming the story titles. Then when the story doesn't turn out to be based on their kinks or whatever they feel ripped off. Thanks for the input.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story!

Who knows why they still read after the disclaimer, then take the time to comment??? I wish they didn't let him cum and sent him home locked up for the next shoot! Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great

It's been a long time since I've had such a good and exciting story. I would prefer that the protagonist did not come, but it was still fantastic. congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
very good story

Very well written and unbelievably hot. I wish the pegging had gone longer and been described more, uh, in depth; but that's what imagination is for. My imagination will be using this story for quite a while.

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1 star

When it's bad, it's bad.

Also, rape is not fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This Story Is So Fucking Amazing

This is all of my fetishes: SPH, Pegging, Ass Licking, and Femdom all rolled into one. Thank you. You're my hero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
abusive crap

yeah yeah we know the story, sad lonely male author, beating himself off over writing rubbish like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fucked

Femdom, humiliation, pegging, yup all there but what you don't have is poor business dealings as a tag. Seriously I get why people enjoy this but they're is so much piss poor business practices going on in this story that they would be sued into oblivion. Would have worked better as a multi video deal that slowly were him down with small paychecks saying you get paid for what you perform.

Otherwise it is average story overall about abusing a person for people to get off too.

SwitchfanSwitchfanalmost 4 years ago
Such a great way to move the storyline forward

Loved the idea of the single page scripts and the reversal of positions. Hot.

ls2256ls2256over 2 years ago

I liked it. I would have loved it if at the end Tim would have requested the cage be put back on so Eve could peg him.

letracsletracsover 2 years ago

That's not how contracts work. No court would uphold a contract like that. Not only that, but a simple report of rape would nullify that contract.

But to top it all off, Terri is just a flat out bitch. There's no reason for her to treat Tim like shit. But she clearly takes joy in doing so.

A shame this turned out bad. The concept is good. There's just too much that makes it bad.

mattpantyhosemattpantyhoseover 2 years ago

Cool idea and a good execution. I'm not a fan of the small penis humiliation, but I liked all the other kinds of humiliation in this story.

What amuses me though are the comments of people who complain about the lack of realism. "The contract would've been nullified by every court." No shit Sherlock! Thank you for your legal counsel, that's exactly what I look for on porn sites.

Apparently some of the readers have never heard of the concept of "suspension of disbelief". Fortunately the author knows better.

magwaafmagwaaf4 months ago

So this guy sues and owns the company. This was just awful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous