To Be Frank Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Fliss's body tremble as her orgasm began. Her thighs tightened, gripping my head, and I responded by biting firmly on her clit again to intensify her climax. A stifled gasp escaped her lips, and her hands covered mine over her breasts, gripping firmly and making me squeeze harder on her nipples.

"ohhh......my.....goddd" Fliss's speech was ragged as she tried to draw breath at the same time. Slowly she relaxed, her thighs losing their grip on my head, and I moved back up the bed to lie next to her.

"Thanks, Kate. I needed that, and you were the best person to give it to me." She cuddled me close, and a little giggle escaped her. "I've never done it with a girl before, but I think you've had some experience."

"I have to plead guilty" I replied, smiling into her gorgeous emerald green eyes once more. I kissed her open mouth once more, letting her tongue taste her juices, before pulling away.

"I need to get a drink. Won't be long."

Looking at the clock I realised I'd been making love to Fliss for over an hour. The quiet house suggested that everyone had gone to bed, leaving me and Fliss to it. I stood and, removing my stockings, slipped into one of my father's oversized shirts, the cotton cool against my heated body. Tiptoeing downstairs I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water, only realising as I entered that the light was on. Derek was sat at the kitchen table in his dressing gown, a bottle of scotch in front of him and a glass in his hand. He looked up and smiled, and I saw that, underneath his gown, he appeared to be naked, as his chest was exposed by the gown.

"Hello Kate."

"Hi, Derek" I replied. "Can't sleep?"

"I was worried about my little girl. Is she OK? Did you have a chance to talk to her?"

"Derek, she's fine." I tried to put his mind at ease. "Just some boy trouble. We've sorted it."

He stood, arms outstretched and beckoned me to him. "Thanks Kate."

I crossed the room and let him hug me. He kissed the top of my head as I stood below his big six-foot frame. "I really appreciate your concern."

I was overwhelmed by his maleness, right close to me, and hugged him closer, relishing the feel of his arms around me. Almost at the same time I realised that there wasn't much in the way of clothes between us, and as I did so I felt his penis hardening next to me, swelling and pushing against my stomach.

"I...I'm sorry, Kate" he apologised as he tried to push me away. "It's purely mechanical – man, woman, you know."

I resisted his push, holding him close. "That's OK, Derek. I'm flattered, to be honest."

I thought to myself – I'd already shagged his son, I'd just eaten his daughter out, and now I wanted to get a piece of Derek too. Daringly, I reached down between the fold of his dressing gown, grasping his hardness in my little fist and beginning to slowly wank him. "This is purely mechanical too, isn't it?" My hand rubbed up and down his firm shaft, and I felt it swell further as he attained full hardness.

"What about Joanna?" I asked, knowing full well that the question was superfluous, as my hand around his penis held more power than words.

"Our marriage is open – I'll probably tell her."

I was totally aroused, and wished I could hear Derek's story-telling later. I made a mental note to ask him some other time. Looking up, I saw the similarities between Derek and his son – the same eyes, the same hair, height, only Derek was older. His sexual confidence was much greater than his son's was too, and he undid his cord, allowing his gown to open, exposing his cock and allowing my hand easier access to masturbate him.

His hands went to the front of my shirt, undoing the buttons, and I let it slide to the ground to stand naked in front of him.

"Kate, you are delicious!" he breathed. His hands went to my tits, covering them as he rubbed gently across them with his palms, then allowing his hands to fall so that each of my nipples were held between a thumb and forefinger. I looked down at his erection, standing proud. It looked to be about the same as Simon's – thick, a decent length, and uncut, in the English style.

"If this is purely mechanical" I said, "then surely some lubrication is in order."

I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth, holding him to me with one hand on his bum while the other cupped his heavy balls. I wrapped my mouth round the end of his cock, swirling my tongue around his mushroom head, then dropped my head, taking as much as I could in my mouth and bobbing up and down as I gave him the best head I could.

"Oh fuck, Kate." I heard Derek gasp above me. "That is so good."

He began to thrust his hips, fucking my mouth as I sucked him off, until I stopped and looked up at him.

"Lie down." I ordered. "I need a sixty-nine."

Nobody could have moved faster! Quick as a flash Derek was on his back, and I straddled him, my pussy hovering over his mouth as I in turn wrapped my lips round his hard dick.

Derek parted my small shaven pussy lips with just his tongue and began to lap at my love hole, up and down the whole length of my labia. I almost lost it then and there after the tense build-up of eating Fliss out with no release, and it was only slowly that I remembered the task at hand, so to speak, in front of me. Caressing Derek's balls I began to suck him hard, sparing nothing as I took him in my mouth again, deepthroating his knob from my position over him, relishing the sharp taste of the salty precum emerging from the little slit in the end.

Derek, in turn, was having his tongue bathed by my copious juices as I let go, and I realised that I was going to orgasm, much quicker than normal, as my pent-up excitement got the better of me. As his tongue darted in and out of my vagina and a thumb rubbed my clit I felt the familiar spasm of orgasm sweep over me, and I struggled to contain the cry I wanted to yell out as my climax peaked, the sensations almost overwhelming me.

My hand wrapped around the base of Derek's cock, I began masturbating him as he fucked my mouth with upward thrusts of his hips, and moments later I felt his balls twitch as his seed began its journey to the end of his cock and into my awaiting mouth. Jet after jet of his hot cum filled my mouth as I tried desperately to swallow it all and keep up with his copious discharge, until finally his flow stopped, and his cock started to shrink, twitching in its sensitivity.

I rolled off Derek, and grabbed my shirt.

"Thanks for that – I needed it."

"Me too, Kate, me too."

I walked back up the stairs to Fliss's room, wondering how on earth Si's parents managed to come across as reasonably prudish to their kids, while being so active otherwise.

In the bedroom, I shrugged my shirt off and slipped into bed next to Fliss, wrapping an arm around her and cupping a breast as she sleepily murmured her approval. I wondered what other surprises the weekend might bring.

12