All Comments on 'To Break a Filly Ch. 01'

by DisclaimersBeDamned

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Start!!!!

You write well, your characters are relatable, funny, and 3 dimensional, you have officially got me hooked! I cannot wait to see where we go next, and I hope we don't have to wait to long for it! Lindsay is my kind of heroine! 5* from me!

All The Best!

DisclaimersBeDamnedDisclaimersBeDamnedover 9 years agoAuthor
Yay first commenter!

Thank you so much. I'm glad you are enjoying it. I am about 10,000 words into chapter 2 and I hope to have it submitted this weekend. So you should be able to see it early next week. I will update here once it has been submitted. Thank you for reading!

wantonmisswantonmissover 9 years ago
Loved it

Nice rounded characters looking forward to reading more x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mmmmmm

with no sex and almost no man in it and you got me hooked too .. love to read more and see where this goes please try not to be too predictable ,,but yes lovwed it i shall book mark so i dont lose it too thank you a fabulous start xx

magevmagevover 9 years ago
A bit apprehensive to commit

You write very well, but considering the category in which this story is posted, I'm a bit apprehensive to commit to reading it. You see, I really love reluctance stories where the girl gets actually seduced and finally gives in due to the force of passion without ever losing the freedom to choose, but nonconsent is not something I can really stomach, especially if there is violence, pain, subjugation, humiliation, scaring or forcible restraint of any kind. So I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know whether this is going to be more about the guy(s) coaxing her out of her shell, or this is about to turn into a scary place. Pretty please? It's not going to be too spoilerish to just inform your readers about the general direction in which the story is going - is it going to romantic or scary :)?

DisclaimersBeDamnedDisclaimersBeDamnedover 9 years agoAuthor
Dear Magev

Despite my screen name, I am not entirely opposed to disclaimers. While I only have a general idea at this time as to what direction the story will take, I can say with certainty that there will be major elements of nonconsent relating directly to BDSM and fear. If this is not your cup of tea, and it sounds at though that is the case, I do not recommend that you read on. Thank you though for stopping in for chapter one.

Happy Litting!

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 9 years ago
Wow! Well done!

for a first submission this is excellent.

Well fleshed out characterizations with just enough detail, but not too much.

Like how you gave everyone some quirks. Can't wait to read more.

DisclaimersBeDamnedDisclaimersBeDamnedover 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2

I decided to break chapter two up so I could get it out a little quicker. It is officially in the queue. See you all in 3-7 days.

spiritedsoulspiritedsoulover 9 years ago
Keep Writing!!

Don't let anyone or their comments stop you!

Beautifully done, and this is reluctance in a way. She is reluctant to face that she need to fix herself, reluctant to even think about looking at or seeing another man. Non-consent, she was grabbed and kissed, she was left high an dry by an idiot AND she didn't consent to the damn bed being left on her lawn.

So if those damn readers want to get all high and mighty and complain, they can stick that in their pipe and smoke it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good job so far!!!!

Keep writing. I look forward to reading more.

elisebeeelisebeeover 9 years ago
You had me with the dog

Terrific start. I could read this forever.

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenover 9 years ago
good story

any story that can make me chuckle gets a 5. good dialogue with the sister and i like the revelation at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Poor grammar.

Please reconsider your choice of editor. The story has so many typographical errors, resulting in the story not flowing smoothly, thusly making it more difficult and time-consuming to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Ugh, tri-tone hair, the most white trash look out there. I'm going to pretend that didn't happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep writing your doing fine

Your doing fine and I didn’t see to many mistakes. Keep going I liked it so far want to read the rest please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep it up

Keep doing well my dear, you are off to a fantastic start!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great start! You say you are a beginner but your writing is top notch. And your humour is superb!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really fun to read. Some before/after hair cut photos would have been nice. Not sure I imagined her as intended ... was a bit puzzled by the tri-tone comment, read the passage again ... still not really sure. But that is only a minor distraction. Anyway, the transition point is well made.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous