To Break a Filly Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cold spray of water hit her stomach in an icy blast. She gasped and snapped her eyes away from the ceiling, losing all trains of thought. She was being hosed down. The process was short, only about a minute, but it left Lindsay shuddering and sputtering. "Whaaa daa huw?!" she shouted ineffectively at his back as he wound the hose up onto the wall hanger.

She received no response other than a half-smirk. When he was finished he came back to stand facing her. He crossed his arms over his chest and sighed while she shivered in the aftermath of her cold rinse. "Well girl, you're all clean, but I don't know if we're completely finished yet."

He raised one eyebrow at her and then took a knee, this time very close to her. Lindsay looked down in horror and met his eyes as he removed his cap revealing a full head of wavy dark brown hair. He brushed it back out of his eyes with one hand and flashed her a dazzling but wicked smile. "This should warm you up."

She felt his stubble graze the insides of her thighs and the tip of his tongue flick out to brush the flower of her still swollen lips. Just as his hands had been, so was his mouth. He moved over her pussy, patiently and attentively, sliding his tongue into every inch it could find. His hands came up between her legs to spread her ass cheeks and allow him greater access to her slit. Lindsay cried out and began to wiggle in protest. She twisted and turned but his lips were relentless and they sucked her in, holding her tight.

The more that she struggled, the more she felt the knot began to build in her core. He was slow and steady in his work, lightly grazing his teeth over her clit and continuing the exploration with his tongue. Each time she would try to jerk away from him, she would only cause the pressure to increase and new sensations to pop up unexpectedly from either his stubble, his teeth, or his tongue.

His hands began to knead into her ass now, rocking her back and forth and forcing her to ride his tongue. The roughness of those hands coupled with the stubble on his face were slightly painful so she allowed herself to be guided to avoid aggravating the feeling further, or at least that's what she was going to tell herself later. She felt it coming, the knot in her stomach was winding tighter and she began to rock over him furiously. She could feel her juices creating a slickness across his chin and she threw her head back, preparing for the release.

***

Chad could feel it, the moment when her body switched from fighting him to enjoyment. She began to move over him, building speed and surrendering to the sensations he was providing. He removed his hands and dropped them to rest on his knees. She didn't react to the change and that's when he knew that she was close to her climax. It took everything he had in him to pull away, but he did so successfully.

He moved out from underneath her, wiping his chin. Lindsay's head snapped back down to look at him with an expression of incredulity. He stood and smiled when her eyes widened in shock. There it was, he could see the disappointment buried in her gorgeous green eyes. Her cheeks were flushed a lovely shade of pink and her nipples stood out just inches from him. He placed one hand on her lower back, bridging the dimples he had found earlier, and one hand on the base of her neck. He leaned down to place his lips on her ear and made sure to press the length of the erection in his jeans against her tight belly.

He whispered smoothly, "You must be starving. Let me make you something to eat." With that, he turned and made to leave the barn. He heard a few more words of her intelligible yelling at his back and was satisfied with his work. Bet you she misses me, the monster purred contentedly.

***

Lindsay watched him go, shock, disappointment, and hatred all at war within her now. Her immediate need was tingling throughout her body and she couldn't deny how badly she wanted a release from the ache beneath her. Just above that need though, in the pit of her stomach, was an emptiness. She trembled and tears came to her eyes as she allowed what had just passed to wash over her.

Despite the horrid nature of this monster who had stolen her and performed these unforgivable acts, she had permitted herself to want him. Not in a fantasy or in a dream but in his actual presence. She realized now that whatever hope of escape through him she may have held before was gone. Her lust had won out and shown that she was as weak as her primal desires. She hated herself for giving in so easily.

Quit the pity party, bitch. Yes, you're an idiot. Yes, you're probably screwed. But the only thing worse than doing what you've already done would be to give up now and resign yourself to whatever sick situation he has in mind for you. You slipped, but you need to get over it. Once you're out of here you can worry about whatever stupid internal doubt arose from this incident. For now, woman up and think!

As impossible as it seemed, Lindsay swallowed her tears and tried to redirect her focus. How to recover from this? The cowboy now knew that he had some level of control over her body and its responses. But to be fair, Lindsay had always had little control in that area. I mean you did give it up pretty easily to Jake, just saying...

It was true. Growing up with a sister like Marie, Lindsay had always been cast in shadows. Marie was beautiful, frilly, and feminine and Lindsay had always considered herself to be boyish. So, the first boy to ever express interest in her had been the one to have her virginity as well. She was by no means loose and had only been with a few men over her years, but those that she did allow past her walls had had it all with ease. Lindsay was brilliant with barriers. She threw them up and kept them strong with ease. She was able to distance herself from emotions and focus on the necessities of life.

This cowboy, this insolent monster had just proven to her that sex was apparently a kryptonite. No woman in their right mind would allow such an injustice as being tied up and teased by a maniac to be pleasurable... right? Lindsay doubted that. The body is a strange thing that never reacts the way it should. It's why a person might laugh at a funeral, cry when they're angry, shiver in the summer... There's nothing with me. But if that was true, then why did she feel so sick?

The throbbing between her thighs had subsided and she hung limply in her restraints. Tears ran down the length of her nose and dripped onto the floor and the muscles in her jaw, legs, and arms ached from her strained position. Defeated, she resigned and asked herself the hardest question she had ever had to face. Why did you like it so much?

That was it. The "why" she wanted to run from. She wasn't ready to answer it. She tried to think of anything and everything else. She begged every deity in the book for a distraction from this mess but none came.

***

As Chad made his was back up to the farmhouse, he made a detour around to the front porch. His new doggy pal lifted its massive, mousey-grey head up and wagged its tail expectantly. It was the mutt who had given Chad the idea in the first place for his little bath-time stunt with Lindsay. He realized that no matter how much the creature didn't know, didn't trust, or even didn't like him, the dog would look forward to his arrival as long as it continued to be associated with the delivery of food. He figured that this might be a better approach to Lindsay's training than force.

He did, of course, need to establish dominance early so that she didn't get any ideas of power and he continued to see the need to take the necessary precautions to restrain her; but perhaps she would be better won over if she were persuaded to enjoy his visits rather than fear them. Going all romantic on me now? the monster teased. Chad bent over and patted the dog on his head before leading him into the house.

"Well, bud. What should we make your mom for lunch?" Chad asked the dog, heading over to open the refrigerator. The dog followed him, sticking its face into the cool air. He chuckled and opened the draw directly in front of the dog's nose, tossing out a piece of cheese. The mutt inhaled the morsel and return to the drawer hopefully.

Surveying the contents of the fridge, Chad grabbed a variety of peppers, squash, zucchini, and greens as well as the catfish he had caught and cleaned early this morning. He set about chopping the vegetables while he melted a spoonful of butter in a saucepan and preheated the oven. He dumped his product into the pan to seal in the juices and quickly transferred them to the oven. He poured a healthy dose of oil into another pan and heated it up before fileting the catfish and breading the exterior.

Twenty minutes later he was plating a few strips of beautifully fried fish and the roasted veggie medley. Cooking brought Chad more joy than anything else, almost everything else... He tossed another piece of cheese to the pup and started back down the hill to his filly. He was interested to see how she was faring and what she would think of her meal. As hopeless as he knew it was, he wanted her to enjoy it.

***

Lindsay was growing tired of all of this waiting. Every time the cowboy left her, he seemed to do so in such a way that she ended up sore. Again, she was shaking with fatigue and frustration. She wanted so badly for him to return and set her loose once more. Not to mention that you really are starving.

She had spent too long worrying about her lusty weaknesses before regaining her composure and was furious that she had lost it again to the aching in her body. She was so focused on every pinprick of pain in her muscles that she didn't notice him slip back through the still open door of the barn. Only when he was standing in front of her did she look up into his face.

He towered over her stoically, unwavering in the force of her gaze. The man hunched down and untied her ankle. Not having the energy to struggle, she allowed him to place her foot back beneath her. It was a relief to be able to move, even minimally. In less than a minute she was completely free and, tired as she was, she stood before him unrestrained. She immediately reached up behind her own head and undid the straps to the bit in her mouth, removing it and dropping it to the floor. Lindsay rolled her tongue around and flexed her jaw, glad to be rid of it.

She turned her attention up to the cowboy, not knowing exactly what to do now. She didn't want to speak for fear of the whip and the bit. She didn't want to move because for the first time in days she had all of her limbs restored to her own use. What she did want was food and she figured that her best chance of getting it was to wait for direction. Thankfully, she didn't have to wait long.

"Go back to your bed, please." He offered it up as more of a suggestion than an order and so she turned and walked back towards the stall. She hesitated before the open gate. What are you doing? You are free; run! But she turned her mind off and entered the prison once more. This was not the time for that battle. Their little charade earlier had seemed to earn her some liberties, liberties that she wasn't ready to surrender so quickly.

"Sit down," he told her politely and she complied. He did not follow her into the stall but turned toward the barn door, leaving the gate open behind him. Lindsay briefly contemplated making a run for it, however he returned before that thought had come to full fruition. In his hands was a plate and when he set it in front of her, she frowned down at it. It was a stunning compilation with a mouth-watering fragrance and she hated the monster for it. The last thing she wanted to do was enjoy his cooking too.

As though he had read her mind, the cowboy handed her a fork and napkin and dared her in his molten-chocolate tone, "Enjoy." He left her there, this time closing and padlocking the gate behind him. He crossed the barn aisle and patted the dappled mare on the nose. He attached her halter as he had done the day before and led her out of the stall to the back door, which he opened. He gripped a piece of her mane, swung himself up onto her bare back, and the two of them took off onto the pasture. It was a beautiful sight, watching the horse's powerful legs carry them away with her tail flying behind her and Lindsay felt a twinge of jealousy.

After they were out of sight, she glanced down at the plate in her hands. It smelled wonderful and her stomach growled with impatience. Minutes passed and she closed her eyes, allowing herself to indulge in the scent of it, but not moving to eat any. She knew that she should, logic told her that she needed strength and abstaining from food was not going to do her any good in the long run. However, given her recent failure at controlling her primal urges, she felt that the least she could do was prove a little willpower here. Though her stomach cringed at her, she took the plate over and set it on the floor by the gate. She gave it one last appreciative sniff before heading back to the cot.

She began to stretch out her muscles, moving between various poses that worked out each irritating ache. She needed a better game plan for escape. This monster had exposed her underbelly and for all of her watching and reading, she had yet to see a weakness in him. Or hadn't she? Upon reflection, while he was vile and atrocious, the cowboy seemed to be genuinely concerned with her well-being even if it was only for his own personal use. She'd been here for two days now by her best guess and while it may have been delayed, he had provided her with appropriate sustenance and hygiene.

It was too early for Lindsay to tell if this concern was due to his own self-interest or hers, but she felt relatively certain that her purpose here was not to be harmed. What does he want then? That was terrifying question number two for today. Obviously something sexual; before she had even known of her situation, she was stripped and restrained. This monster clearly had a few fetishes and she was to take part in them. If she was being honest with herself, this notion scared her more than if his intention were to beat or kill her. If sex was what he wanted, kinky sex, Lindsay's body was clearly up for it.

Especially after what had happened this morning, it scared her to think about how much of this torture she might unwillingly enjoy. She wanted to hate it, but it wasn't like the food. She couldn't just put it down and walk away from it. She didn't have a choice and, as she had learned earlier, no matter how much she hated him, her body was going to betray her. This was where she realized how truly violated she felt. He wasn't just invading her body, he was invading her mind. He was challenging her to a losing battle on unfamiliar grounds and she was ill-prepared to even begin to put up a struggle.

She began to cry silent tears. Lindsay thought of her sister, her father, and Chessie. She thought of Bud. What she wouldn't give to be back in the safe and familiar walls of her beautiful home with that goofy mutt's head resting in her lap. She looked back at her life wondering what on earth she had done to deserve an ending like this. She was stuck in a Dateline special with no foreseeable exit. She wallowed in a spiral of misery and despair for a long time. The sun moved across the sky casting shadows through the barn that walked their way across the straw floor of her cage and eventually her tears ran dry.

She sat, hugging her knees to her chest when suddenly an image crossed her mind. It was not of her family or of this wretched hell, but of Derek. He was sitting at their kitchen table drinking his morning cup of coffee and reading the daily journal. She watched herself come up behind him and wrap her arms around his neck as though she were looking on this scene from the back door. He jumped a little, nearly spilling the hot beverage on his freshly pressed suit, but smiled all the same. He looked up at the figment of herself and gave her a warm, loving kiss. This shadow of Lindsay's previous life vanished.

This was the first time she had allowed herself to think of Derek and the life they had shared. It brought her some inexplicable comfort and peace to know that at one point, she had controlled her life. She had made a decision to include a man in her future and that he had made it better for a time, regardless of how it had ended. That was when lightning struck in Lindsay's mind.

True, she'd had no control over the choices Derek had made, whether he remained in her life or not. What she did have control over was how his choices affected her. It hurt that he had left so abruptly without so much as a goodbye, but that's not how she had to remember it. She could choose to remember this moment instead, the scene in the kitchen. She couldn't bring him back, but rather than focus on that failure, she could choose to see how much stronger she was for it. She had recovered on her own. She had taken care of herself regardless of the pain she felt inside.

And she would do the same now. She did not have a say in whether or not she would be kidnapped. She did not have a choice in what this monster did to her. And you don't have a choice how your body responds. As much as it stung to admit, it was true. She did, however, have a choice on how it affected her. He may be able to wet her exterior, but she did not have to feel it inside. He did not have to invade her mind; that much she could control. She felt herself stand, as though she were in a trance. She walked to the center of the stall and bent to pick the suspension rope off the floor. She reached behind herself, feeling the loop through which he had been tying this rope and secured it herself.

She sat down then, legs crossed and waited. She felt a surge of energy and strength and she sat upright in the straw. She knew what this would eventually lead to, but in the meantime, she was going to fight like hell. If he wanted her body, she was going to have to accept that he would take it, but never again was he going to take her mind.

Game on, cowboy.

***

Chad rode out to the herd and quickly separated the first of the newborn calves from its mother for inspection. The newborn couldn't be more than three weeks old, but he appeared to be growing quickly. His legs were strong and his hooves looked solid. Pleased with the baby's progression, he sought out the other. After a few minutes of searching in vain, he worried that it had been lost in the herd, but just then Lady swept to the right, seeing it on her own, and cut it out from the herd. He reached down to pat the mare's neck. She really was a wonderful horse. Once he was satisfied that the calf was in good health, he left the herd but rather than head back to the barn, he decided to take a detour.

About five minutes riding out from the barn was the small lake where Chad did most of his fishing and Lady was able to cool off and play. When they arrived, she ran straight into the water. The tidal wave of her entry soaked Chad's clothing through and he barked out a laugh. She sucked up some water into her mouth and spit it out, nodding her head up and down to create an impressive shower. She began to paw at the surface with her foreleg and the motion jostled him from his seat, toppling him into the water. He righted himself and scrambled to shore, laughing the whole while.

He plopped onto the grass and watched her romp around in the shallows. She was truly magnificent. Lost in her dazzling dappled coat, Chad's mind began to wander. He had turned a corner with his conquest today, one that he hadn't expected so quickly. He had been hesitant to press her this morning, but the monster inside of him was tired of just looking. He half regretted touching her so intimately with her conscious this early on, but the monster seemed to have been right.