To Break a Filly Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could still taste her sweetness and feel her slender hips rocking across his face. The way that she had switched from reluctance to enjoyment had been spectacular. Her body had surrendered beautifully to his ministrations but the surprising part to him had been what had followed. He had expected her to have returned to her usual frisky self after their encounter but she had been so compliant. Granted, she must have been anticipating a meal but still it was very unlike her normal pattern of behavior to actually obey.

Was she really so easily placated by sexual attentions? It would explain her encounter with a swine like Jake certainly. Lindsay was not the kind of woman, in his opinion, to settle for a man with such a flat personality as that shark in a suit unless she was truly desperate for an orgasm. It ruined her for him a bit to imagine her as been so crudely needy. Perhaps it was time for him to slow down and learn more about how she thought. He had been so focused up to this point on her surface emotions, fear and fight. You idiot, you have her right where you want her. A few more mindfucks like earlier and you'll have her begging to cum!

He ignored the monster's roar. It had been right about many things, but he wanted to go deeper than her surface and her flesh. If her body was all that he had wanted, he could have taken it by now. He wanted her devotion, perhaps even her affection as impossible as it sounded, and that wasn't going to come from orgasms..

Lady had made her way out of the water and was grazing near the shore. Chad stood and approached her, patting her flank as he passed it. "How did you do it, girl? How did you decide that I, of all people, was the one you should be with?" Lady ignored him and continued to munch on her grass. He sighed, remounted his steed, and set off in the direction of home.

He rode Lady all of the way into her stall before dismounting. He removed her halter and closed her gate before he noticed that Lindsay was no longer on her bed. Chad hung the halter and walked toward her stall to find her sitting cross-legged on the ground. She watched him with a large and eerie grin on her face. It was... wicked.

He opened the gate and entered with the intention of binding her wrists before she got any ideas but heard a loud crunch with his first step. He looked down and saw the plate of food he had left behind smashed underneath his boot. He straightened and stared at Lindsay whose smile had vanished.

"Gee, thanks. I was planning on eating that later," she told him bitterly.

He hesitated, not sure what she was up to, before responding, "I'm quite certain that I told you it would be in your best interest to refrain from speaking out of turn, girl."

"You did," Lindsay shrugged. "But I don't very much care what you think is in my best interest. Especially when it lands me in a place like this." She gestured to their surroundings.

Annoyance bubbling up inside of him, Chad backed out of the stall and reached for the crop on the wall. As he did so, Lindsay stood and brushed bits of straw from her legs. She squared her shoulders and poised herself like a dancer, leveling her gaze directly into his eyes. He moved in closer and circled her, stopping abruptly behind her. He reached out to finger the knot at the back of her harness where the suspension rope had been reattached.

Lindsay glanced back over her shoulder, "How'd I do?"

Chad snapped and cracked the crop across her hip, but the she barely reacted. Instead, she stuck the opposite hip in his direction and asked coyly, "Would you like to even it out?"

Without hesitation, he loosed the whip a second time on the side she had offered, putting a little more force behind it. She winced, but didn't jump. She centered her weight once more and stared straight ahead of her. "Feel better?" she murmured so that he could barely hear.

It took him aback. No, he responded silently. He walked towards the gate, bent to pick up the remnants of the broken plate and ruined meal, and exited the stall. He locked it behind him, hung the crop back in its place, and departed. He didn't feel better at all.

***

As the barn door closed behind the cowboy, Lindsay let out a deep breath. She'd done it. As far as she was concerned, she had won that battle. She examined the welt forming quickly on her hip; it was certainly the worst yet. But oh boy, was it worth it! She had two minor blemishes to show for having the last word.

Lindsay felt a resurgence of power and confidence that she'd been lacking since... her makeover? Or maybe ever? It may have taken her a few days, but she'd found her fight and it wasn't with half-hearted physical struggles. If he wanted to wage war on her mind, she was going to play it right back at him.

That's right, cowboy. Game fuckin' on!

Author's Note: Thank you all for continuing to read this story and I do apologize for the delay. I promise that there won't be any more of this length. I would like to thank my volunteer editor LaGrish for helping me polish this chapter and for her peptalks. Thank you all who have commented and lent support over the months. I hope you all take a moment to let me know what you thought of TBAF Ch. 6!

Now, on to 7...