All Comments on 'To Break a Filly Ch. 07'

by DisclaimersBeDamned

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 9 years ago
Yess

I wondered if you would use the dog as a lever. Let's see her defy him now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i like

this story good luck with your exams and i wait with great anticipation . i do hope thoiugh that she doesnt give in ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hanging!!!

What a cliffhanger!!!! Thanks for a great read. Glad Lindsay is not a doormat. Good luck on your finals . Will be waiting impaitently for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot

I can't decide who is the bigger headcase - Chad or Jake. A very enjoyable and sexy read, none the less. More of the dog, love his personality and by the way, there is no such thing as an ugly dog!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This story is good although I hate to see her submitt to such an asshole who takes or steals her. If she becomes his play thing I won't read anymore from this. Ugh! He should have a change of heart and want to woo her not terrioze her. Jerk! And to use the dog good plot twist but damn!

DisclaimersBeDamnedDisclaimersBeDamnedalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Feedback Round One

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story and to leave a comment.

Masterfuljim: The poor pooch's role was unfortunately fated but it left a necessary opening for the monster to get his way. I'm glad that you are enjoying it and thank you so much for all of your feedback!

Anon "I like": Thank you! I have oodles of studying ahead of me for these horrible tests, but comments like yours are such a beautiful way to break up the day. I don't think any of us want her to give up.

Anon "Hanging!!!": I know, I felt so evil doing it. But if it is any consolation, Lindsay was left hanging too ;) thank you!

Anon "hot": These men are so very different in their methods but similar in other aspects. I hope as the story goes on, you will be pleased with their development. And as for the mutt, don't tell anyone but he's my favorite character. We'll be seeing much more of him in chapters to come!

Anon "Chad is an asshole (basically)": I don't think she wants to submit to him on any level, she just really loves that dog. This may be her only way to control her situation. Even if it is tit for tat. Lindsay doesn't strike me as a plaything, even if she can be a slave to more primal desires at times. Who could ever forgive a monster like this? I guess you'll have to wait to see...

That's all for now, folks! I have submitted a quick fix for the "Gabrielle/Lynnette" mixup. It should be posted in a day or two. I hope to hear the rest of your thoughts soon!

Much love,

DbD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing take 2

Oh my! What a cliffhanger! I love how Lindsay is holding her own, making the best of a difficult situation and being stubborn, gives her a strong character. Let's us know that she isn't another doormat. Great twist with the dog, I was waiting for it! :D I hope Chad listens to his reasoning and not the monster! :D Thanks for the response on chapter 6, again, love from Iceland!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I've read up until now, because I was intrigued by your set up and trying to understand why Chad is doing what he is doing. Kink is one thing, but his ill formed obsession, petty jealously of another man getting what he, (Chad), wanted (and really Lindsay is a person, not a thing to be owned or won), and sour grapes have lead him into kidnapping, false imprisonment and sexual assault.

He is deluding himself into thinking Lindsay could ever offer respect and 'true submission - that was off the table the minute he forced her into doing anything. Respect can't be commanded and forced consent = rape. Treating her as less than human is a power trip that lets him avoid thinking of the consequences of his appalling actions. He is now committing increasingly more severe acts of rape and battery.

It was interesting to see if he could wake up to his own bullshit rationalisations, to see if he could redeem himself as a man, or continue to be an abusive coward. But this chapter tipped the scales for me. Chad is an irredeemable, contemptible, sociopathic asshole.

To threaten to hurt the dog is beyond cowardly, and Chad now makes my skin crawl. All I can think about is thank god Lindsay didn’t have an actual child, because, based on his actions, he wouldn’t have had any qualms in using violent threats against the child to force Lindsay to do what he wants. Personally speaking if I were Lindsay I would despise him with the fiery passion of a thousand suns. I really hope she is able to introduce him to the business end of a pitchfork.

DisclaimersBeDamnedDisclaimersBeDamnedalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Feedback round 2...

First of all, I survived finals and am back to writing. It looks like I will hit my personal goal of the end of the month for finishing Chapter 8 but please allow a little flexibility for editing. This chapter seems to have had mixed reviews which is certainly understandable as we get into the darkest parts of the tale. I appreciate all of you who are sticking with it and I so appreciate your feedback!

Iceland - So tickled to see you back! I don't think anyone wanted to see Chad lose out to the monster (hate him or not) so I'm sure that it is frustrating and disappointing. I cannot express how grateful I am that you are still enjoying it and I hope you stick around, if only for the promise of more wonderful pooch moments.

Anon "disgruntled" - I use the term "monster" to refer to Chad's darkness very deliberately as the thoughts and acts it expresses are certainly monstrous. I agree that he has fallen past the point of redemption for us and certainly for Lindsay. The interesting question now shifts from "can Chad's good side win out" to both a question of how Lindsay will cope with the fact that she is being forced to fein enjoyment of her situation and how Chad will react when he realizes what the monster (he) has done. The part that the monster has not accounted for is the power of the love that he has recklessly chosen to use against her. Now, from your tone I can't really tell if you are angry with me or with Chad, but if it is just Chad then I really look forward to hearing from you again after Chapter 8! If it is me, I'm assuming that I won't hear from you again. Haha

That's all for now, I'm off to gain some ground on the story. If you haven't left a comment yet, please please please please please please please please please please do!

Much love.

DbD

grrlslavegrrlslavealmost 9 years ago
Pllleeeaseeee

Please don't let her become his little Stockholm syndrome filly. I hope she breaks free somehow or is saved by the wealthy fellow and cowboy gets his comeuppance! Good story.

DisclaimersBeDamnedDisclaimersBeDamnedalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Update

Holy buhjeezus,

I was run over by life. The good news is that I survived and am still writing. Not quite done with Chapter 8, I will try to have it out in two weeks. Thank you for your patience!

Grrlslave - you'll just have to wait and see ;) Thank you for the compliment!

Much love,

DbD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i need more!!!!

I really need you to finish this story; i am obsessed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Iceland needs more

Please continue :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please come back!

I keep checking back, hoping that you have added more to this story. I miss reading this story and hope all is back on track for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
... Iceland again

I keep coming back. Please let us know if you are still writing or if we should stop checking in... :)

TessRhymesWithMmmYesTessRhymesWithMmmYesover 8 years ago
aaaack!

My bad for starting this without checking to see if it was finished!!! Please finish it!!

DisclaimersBeDamnedDisclaimersBeDamnedover 8 years agoAuthor
I'm back.

I am sorry everyone. Life certainly got the better of me. HOWEVER: I have made a New Years resolution to finish this story this year. I can't make any promises for the next four months. My plan is to release the second half of the story as one section. I will leave these chapters posted for now. When the rest of the book is done, I will pull them all, combine them and submit the story as a whole. Thank you all for your loyalty and I do promise that you will have your end to Lindsay's tale.

Much Love,

DbD.

ifso25195ifso25195over 8 years ago
Thank you DBD

Excellent writing, editing, and grammer, as well as an engaging story. Wish I was her... will definitely be waiting for you to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Uhrn Dude, I came to this chapter while still at the beginning of chapter 4, because you said you were aiming for 10 chapters or something to the likes and I panicked when I saw 7 and you did a MIA about 5 months ago? Okay, ... So I can breath now. Gulp. Choke. Shudder. She's not dead. Still alive. Can relax now. No need for pain medication. Oh well, since I have it... where...oh shit...which bottle had the flunitraz and which had the pain...oh well, only one way to find out.

Tell your muses they've got a bit of an audience out here doing the applause thing. That apparently sometimes works to get them running rampant in your head again. Vain bastards.

Thanx for story.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

IgrayneIgrayneover 7 years ago
Hooked !

I'm really curious to read the developpement of this story. I didn't care for Jake that much at first, but after his night with Lindsey, I like him ! I fell like he will drop by the ranch, like Chad told him to do (that asshole though!) and maybe he'll see the dog, have a talk with Lindsey sister before that perhaps, and figures things are sketchy... Anyway, good story, thank you DisclaimersBeDamned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Giddy up DjD

Jake is a jerk. Let her succumb to Chad, having him continue to tease her, using orgasm denial. Let her inadvertently see a gentler side of him so she understands he's not a complete monster.

But let's get to it otherwise you'll lose your fan base!

lbj

MoonlightSonataMoonlightSonataover 7 years ago
Read this in one sitting.

It's now 5:58 am. More please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love this story!

I finished this story and I am really hoping that whatever is keeping you away from the keyboard - writer's block, need for a new muse, too much life happening at once - will be resolved quickly.your characters are well developed and I feel like they need to have this story told!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Evolution

I was intrigued by your story as unlike most, you have done an excellent job with the characters development and evolution. While Chad seems unstable and at times almost evil on the outside, his battle with his internal “monster” as well as the knowledge and statement that he would never harm an animal shows the reader he is Redeamable. Further, he is a natural Dominant, he just doesn’t understand why or how to control it for lack of guidance. All people evolve sexually over their lifetime, but for those evolving beyond the vanilla, urges can be confusing and often develop into the internal battle you describe

Now to the story: Lindsey has just been force fed, frightened her dog will be killed and is now hanging from ropes in a barn. Physically, Her adrenaline and blood pressure have spiked. The next scene is obvious. She is going to throw up. Preferable all over Chad. That should give him enough time to think it through, fight back the monster and try a gentler approach. For Lindsey (and the reader) to root for Chad (for lack of a better word) Lindsey needs to see a gentler side of him.

Again, you are an excellent story teller. Consider getting a literary agent, and try reading author “Elle Kennedy” aka “Leanne Kennedy”

And please continue writing their story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

It’s been years but if you are still kicking, please continue this story.

MissedLifeMissedLifeabout 1 year ago

It is such a shame this was never finished. Each character has been richly developed. Some of the best stories go unfinished. My hope as always is that you are healthy and just caught up in life. It beats the other possibilities. Maybe someday you will come back. Seven years is a long time to be MIA.

RayahRayah9 months ago

Getting to the end of this story and discovering that it was posted 7 years ago is such a huge disappointment co sidering the amount of effort gone in to developing the characters and really thinking through exactly how the author whats the narrative of the story to go. I am really really hoping, somewhere out there is the rest of this story. Hope the author/poster is well and something sinister hasn't happened to them.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sad that the author hasn't posted in anything since ch7. Amazing story with an interruptus-like ending. Sometimes miracles happen and authors return after years - Yes, please do!

Would have loved to read this story complete its story arch. What about Jake, Marie and Chassy - won't they miss her? Will Jake come to the farm for another purchase negotiation and recognize Bud, the mutt?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous