To Break a Filly Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could feel her stomach tightening against his and he knew that she was close. "What would like now, pet?"

"Please, master. May I come?" She cried out, her tone begging him to allow it.

He waited, riding her high and anticipation, forcing her to wait. He leaned back so that he was upright, fucking her fast and hard from above. He reached down with one long thumb and began to make rapid circles over her sensitive clit. "Yes, pet. You may."
She arched her back and stopped breathing, her mouth agape and the walls of her pussy spasmed over his shaft. She rolled in her orgasm and he fought against her pleasure, holding out on his own. He slammed into her and pinched her clit, throwing her further into her blinding ecstasy. When she finally came down, he pulled himself out. The head of his cock was swollen and purple, seconds more of stimulation would have had him releasing his seed into a very fertile situation.

He untied her hands and legs and removed her blindfold. Knowing what came next she eagerly knelt on the floor in front of him and placed both of her hands over his shaft. She looked up at him with wanton eyes and worked him quickly, squeezing tight and twisting her hands over his length. She held her mouth open and her tongue out. His last thought was of her ruby red lips and then he was gone behind curtains of stars. He shot hot ropes of semen onto her sun-kissed skin, narrowly missing her eyes.

She sucked in his head and cleaned him off before using her finger to scoop his cum off her forehead and cheeks. She sucked it down, seeming to enjoy it and then rose to the slave's position she knew so well.

"Dress, pet." He told her once his breathing had resumed a normal pattern. "Then you may go."

She did so without contest, silently retrieving and replacing her clothes. As she passed him to make her way downstairs and on with her day, he reached an arm out to halt her. She glanced at him, confused. Jake smiled, leaned in to kiss her cheek, and then released her.

She was a good girl.

***

By the time Chad had made it back to the kitchen he was fuming. His filly was fighting back in ways he didn't even understand. They had been doing so well. She was listening, she was submitting, she was allowing him to care for her; he thought they had been well on their way to some element of trust or at least respect. That was clearly not the case. She was scheming against him, playing tricks on his mind and confusing his plans.

He had been prepared for kicks and screams and everything that one would expect from a hostage, but the false submission and goading was a bit much for his patience to tolerate. Fine, if she wants to play hardball, that's what she's going to get! He knew that the girl had to eat, whether she liked it or not, but the indignity with which his last meal had been treated was infuriating.

He dropped the fish bits on the floor for the dog, who scarfed them up happily, and threw the rest in the trash. He stormed to the pantry and opened it to inspect its contents. He settled on a can of beans, some jerky, and a few crackers. He brought them back into the kitchen, opened everything up and dumped it into the blender. If she didn't want to eat well, then she would eat only what would sustain her: salt, fat, protein, fiber. He poured the meaty shake into a large ziploc bag. He also grabbed a new pitcher from under the sink, filling it to the top with water.

He paused then, his heart pounding and blood boiling. He took a deep breath. There was no way he could go back down there now, he would hurt her. He needed to calm himself and enter with a level head. He looked down at the dog sitting before him, anxiously waiting for more scraps. He fetched a lead line from the laundry room and clipped it onto the mutt's collar.

"Let's go for a walk, big guy."

***

Lindsay wasn't sure how long she'd been asleep when she was stirred by the feel of ropes being fastened around her wrists. She fought to open weary eyes and just made out the cowboy crouched in front of her, moving to tie her ankles as well. She felt him open her jaw and cool water dripped onto her tongue. The sensation was enough to waken her mind and she accepted the offering. After a few good swallows, the fog began to lift and she could see that the cowboy was holding a large plastic bag of what looked like vomit. He removed the knife from his pocket and cut off the bottom corner of the container.

He looked into her face, smiling wickedly. "Open up."

Before she'd had a chance to react, he'd grabbed her hair, tilting her head back and squeezed some of the mixture into her mouth. He palmed his large hand over her face, forcing her jaw to close, and waited. The smell was putrid and the texture grainy. She gagged, trying to fight the inevitable. She squirmed in protest and attempted to spit the mush out of her mouth as her stomach twisted, but it was of no use. The cowboy's strength was overpowering and her feeble body had nothing left to give her. She forced herself to swallow and as soon as she had, he released her.

She breathed deeply, praying that whatever he had fed her would stay down. The last thing I want is to taste that shit twice... After a minute or so her stomach growled, apparently ready for more sustenance. How do we win this game and still eat? Too easy. She knew she needed it and that the monster wasn't going to let her out of it.

She looked up at him sheepishly, lifted her bound hands, and in her best British-accented Oliver Twist impression asked, "Please sir, may I have some more?"

His face was unresponsive to her sarcasm, though clearly his temper wasn't. He ripped her head back and forcefully filled her mouth with the goop, holding it shut again. She had difficulty downing the mouthful with her neck cranked back and she choked a little but managed to keep it from spewing out. When she had swallowed it all he released her again and she licked her lips, "Mmmm, so much better than that crap you brought me before."

This comment seemed to warrant another choking mouthful of the meaty, gritty slime and she followed the same process, waiting for him to release her. This time however he didn't, filling her mouth immediately with another. Two more mouthfuls and she'd eaten about as much as she could stomach when he finally let her loose. She panted and groaned as her stomach churned under the pressure of the concoction that filled her. He handed her the pitcher and she took a few big swigs to wash the taste down.

The cowboy stood, grabbing her shoulders and lifting her with him. He placed her on unsteady feet, as her ankles were still bound. He then bent and lifted her over his shoulder. Her stomach lurched as it was pressed into him, but she didn't dare throw up. As difficult as it was to keep down, she needed that meal to stay put. He carried her out of the stall and, much to Lindsay's surprise, through the barn door.

She couldn't see much from her position but she watched as the spurs on his boots clicked across the desert terrain. Ten paces... Fifteen... Twenty... I'm going to hurl... Just when she thought she couldn't take one more jostling step, he dropped her to the ground. She landed with a thud on the hard dirt, but didn't stay there for long. He lifted her by her bound wrists and attached her to another leadline. Her eyes followed it to its origin and found that she was now attached to a walker whose metal arm extended from about four feet above her head inward. The core was about eight feet in and significantly out of her reach.
The cowboy untied her ankles, headed for that core, and began to fiddle with the control panel. In a few seconds, the arm lurched forward pulling Lindsay along with it. She stumbled a bit, being dragged by the contraption before regaining her balance. She hurriedly walked along the circular beaten track and glared in at the cowboy who crossed his arms over his chest and watched her progress with a satisfied smile.

Obviously perturbed by the forced exercise, it was too late to feign appreciation as she had with the mush. So she did the next best thing, play indignant. "Are you calling me fat?" she shrieked the line that every annoying woman plays at least once in her lifetime.

He shook his head and chuckled a bit, "I need to give you something to do while I clean up that thoughtful mess you left me. Wouldn't want you getting sick now, would we?"

"If you don't want me getting sick, then you should probably go. The sight of you is making me queasy!"

He stopped smiling, uncrossed his arms, and clenched his fist for a brief second before turning and walking back to the barn. Lindsay bumbled along her path. It was hard to keep perfect pace with the machine as it was moving a bit too fast for a comfortable walk but too slow for a jog. Her tummy turned over with the unexpected activity. She was so overwhelmed at first with nausea, that it took her a while to realize that she was stark naked outside. You're finally outside you idiot, who the fuck cares?! Look around you!

That's when she noticed her surroundings for the first time. The wheat field on the south side surrounded the farm, the barn sat between two sections of the crop. Behind the barn - which did lay at the bottom of a hill - stretched an extensive pasture and she could make out a large herd of cattle in the distance. And, as she had suspected, the farmhouse sat atop the hill; the walker she was attached to was about halfway between the two. The house was a bit beaten down by time and weather, though it was in relatively good condition. It was a classic, one-story ranch style with a wraparound porch. In that moment however, she couldn't see any of the details but for one.

There, in the window of the monster's lair, was a familiar face. Bud. The bastard has my dog. Lindsay felt a mountain of rage building up inside of her. He didn't just rip her from her home but her dog, too. She knew that there was a long list somewhere of all of the horrible sins she had committed in her life to warrant this mess happening to her, but Bud was an innocent. She screamed into the hot summer air, "YOU MONSTER! Get your ass up here this instant! How could you? HOW COULD YOU?!" She shrieked obscenity after obscenity, cursing at him, never taking her eyes off of the fluffy mug of her beloved mutt.

The dog stared right back at her, barking and scratching at the window. She screamed and cried, tears streaming down her face, but the monster didn't emerge. Her voice broke after a few minutes, all the while she stumbled along the circular path. Her lungs and throat ached. While she was forced to desist her protest, she kept staring at her dog, wishing that she could somehow save him from this mess. Her hatred for the monster redoubled. She would find a way to make him pay for this.

***

Chad had set about mucking out the messed straw from just inside the gate when he heard her scream. He dropped his pitchfork and dashed to the open door of the barn. As he emerged from the dark however, he saw the reason for the commotion. Lindsay was staring up the hill at his home and there in the window, her dog was attempting to scratch his way free to her. He couldn't quite make out what she was saying around all of her hysterics, but he had the gist.

Well, my friend, I think you just found your bargaining chip. The monster inside him purred with the thought that was now coming to fruition in his mind. He had never intended for the mutt to be of any use. When he brought the beast along, it was merely because he couldn't bring himself to harm directly or indirectly any animal, no matter how ugly it may be.

From the way Lindsay was reacting to the dog's presence at the farm, Chad could tell that he had mistakenly stumbled upon the object that could unravel her rationality. He smiled at this realization, pleased to feel as though he had regained the upper hand. He watched her for a few minutes until her cries had subsided and then returned to his work in her stall. Excited at the prospect of what could come next in their game, he decided to forego a thorough cleaning and settled for replacing the one area of the floor that needed attention.

Once he had finished, he turned to Lady's stall. She nickered affectionately at him as he approached and he grabbed a sugar cube out of the box on the ledge by her gate. As she munched on the treat, he stroked her cheek and cooed loving adorations at her.

"You don't want to see what comes next, angel," he told her as he opened the gate and entered. He crossed her stall and she followed him. He opened the second gate that he had added to the back of her home and turned her loose into the small paddock adjacent to the barn wall. He checked her water, patted her neck, and left her to enjoy the day. He glanced up on his way back into the barn and saw that Lindsay was still watching the dog though she looked as though she were tiring. Good...

He came up the hill and as he did so, she turned her head to glare at him. If looks could kill we'd be frying right now. He slowed a bit, trying to gauge what she was thinking, but there seemed to be nothing other than fury and hatred. He could deal with those emotions, he knew them all too well and they were the easiest to manipulate - other than fear, that is. He strode up to the control panel and stopped the walker's rotation. He faced her and leaned back against the pole, crossing his arms over his chest and smirking.

"I get the feeling that you're upset with me."

She said nothing at first. Her pale skin was turning pink from the sun exposure and her cheeks was flushed with heat and rage. Her pixie fire hair was sticking a bit around her face and her emerald eyes were burning. She pulled her lips back, baring her teeth at him. "You are a monster!" she spat.

"How so?" he goaded her playfully. She didn't respond, clearly fuming. "The way I see it, I saved him from starving to death in that house."

A look of shock crossed her face and she hissed through a clenched jaw, "Saved...You saved... you think you saved him?"

He laughed at this. "Of course I saved him. If I had left him behind he would have run out of food and resorted to eating your chocolate and drinking your wine. Hardly a good diet for a carnivore, wouldn't you say?"

"Death; anything would be better than this, better than you!" Her words dripped with poisonous disdain and her eyes flashed with a frightening wrath.

He paused for effect, letting her boil in the sun and her outrage. "Well, what would you have me do with him now that he's here?"

This question seemed to take Lindsay aback. She softened ever so slightly and he could almost see her mind racing for a possible escape for her friend. Surely she had realized that they were a great many miles from civilization and she seemed to be too weak to force him to fend for himself. No, now that he was here, the mutt had to stay. He watched as she accepted this with great satisfaction. He was winning.

She surprised him with what came next. She broke their eye contact and looked down at her feet. "I want him with me," she told him gently.

Chad's smirk morphed into a full-fledged grin. She finally wanted something from him. Nothing like the food or water which he had needed her to take from him, but something all of her own that he had control over. It couldn't have been more perfect if it were written by the Gods. Pure chance had led him to this place where he could finally leverage her with something that she cared about deeply.

She was still avoiding his eyes, blatantly acknowledging her disadvantaged position. She was a smart girl and he knew that she was well aware of what she was subjecting herself too, but he enjoyed it so much more for that. It was now his turn to surprise her. He knew that she would be expect him to deny her request.

"Perhaps we can arrange for that," he lay the hinted proposal before her sweetly and she whipped her eyes back up to his. Even from this distance he could a bead of sweat that trickled from her brow, down her neck, and between her breasts. She seemed to be searching him, perhaps trying to predict what he had in mind, but she wasn't going to have to look for long.

He started again, hoping to move the conversation along. "I would be willing to allow you to see your beast given that you provide me with certain... favors." Her eyes hardened as she steeled herself for what she obviously knew was coming next. "Offer yourself to me and I will bring you your pet. Deny me and perhaps we can find a nice place for Yeller to rest."

She blanched at the implication that her pet might lose its life. Of course, Chad would never do something so cruel, especially to such a good dog; but she needn't think anything other than what he might be capable of. He had certainly done well in scaring her because she swallowed once and nodded.

Her voice was shaky as she next spoke, "When you say 'offer', do you mean that you want to..." She trailed off but rather than finish her thought for her, he decided to wait for her acknowledgement. She gulped again, "You want to have sex with me."

"Oh darlin', if I wanted to just have sex with you, I would have taken it by now. No, I want you to want me to have sex with you." He smiled and uncrossed his arms, walking towards her. "I want you to ask for it; I want you to enjoy it; and I want you to thank me for it. If you can pull that off, then I don't see why a little visit with the mutt would be so unreasonable."

As he drew near her, he was able to see more clearly the war raging inside of her. The battle between her want to be with her beloved friend and her need to beat him. The fact that she thought she still could amused him. Even she didn't seem to understand the power that he now held over her. Love is a funny thing, so blinding and so binding. He was able to see it, the instant that she accepted what she was about to do. He had expected her to appear defeated or at least resigned, but she simply met his gaze and nodded once.

"Do what you must," but when she said it had to stop himself from correcting her language. It wasn't that he must, it was that he could. And I will.

***

It was finally happening. They had gotten off to a rough start, but the monster was winning out. Lindsay stood positioned in the middle of her stall with her back to him. He was busy fastening her hands behind her back. Once he was certain that she was secure, he set about wrapping a length of rope around her torso: twice around her belly, once over her hips and around each of her upper thighs. He reattached the suspension rope to her harness and then fastened all over the other bindings to it as well.

Throughout this process she stayed still, staring at the wall of the barn, expressionless. He exited the stall and entered the neighboring one to operate the pulley. Almost as soon as he had started cranking the ropes tight, she lifted off of the ground and fell forward into a horizontal position. She didn't struggle, though she let out a small gasp of surprise and winced a bit as the ropes tightened around her. She wiggled a bit to redistribute her weight and then settled back into her emotionless trance. He then lowered her until she was only a few feet off of the ground.

Chad reentered the stall and brought each of her feet up, bending her knees, until her heels were resting on her buttocks. He secured them there with additional ropes and stood back to admire his handiwork. She had been successfully hogtied and suspended at waist height for him. She looked beautiful with bits of flesh peeking out between the makeshift harness and her hair tousled up around her head. She hung limply there, looking straight at the ground as she refused to acknowledge their pending encounter.