To Break a Filly Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stop, she doesn't want this. You've done enough damage. You've frightened her to the point of submission. If we stop now, then maybe we can build a bit of trust and move forward from there. He heard the reason in the back of his mind and shrugged it off. He was headed for pleasure, dominance, and ownership it was everything the monster had ever desired. It was time to make this girl hold up her end of the bargain.

"Alright, girl. Let's hear it. Tell me how much you want it."

***

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I am currently studying for final examinations next week and will not be writing. However, I should be able to crank out the rest of this story relatively quickly over the summer months. So look back for the next update at the end of May. Thank you all so much for sticking with the story and please please please leave me your thoughts/opinions below. It is the highlight of my day reading what you all have to say, good and bad! And a huge thank you goes out to LaGrish for all of her hard work polishing and correcting my errors and oversights! Oh, and please leave a comment...