To Capture Melody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
momo_lady
momo_lady
175 Followers

I turn the vibrator all the way up, watching her basically melting there. She has a glittering sweat on her forehead, and her knees are shaking. After a moment or so she pushes away from her boyfriend and makes a bee-line for the stairs.

Ellie and I follow at a distance, watching her skip the bathroom and go into an empty, dark room.

"Ya got her!" Ellie giggles excitedly, handing over the her bag, full of her haul from the toy store.

I receive a text then. "If you're going to do it. Do it."

"Of course." I respond. I then hand Ellie the phone, with which she can record us in the dark.

We sneak into the room, locking it behind us. Ellie goes and stands in a corner and I approach Melody on the bed, her dress hiked all the way up, her fingers working feverishly in her sopping pussy.

"Is that you?" She pants. "Oh gawd...please...make it stop. I don't fucking care anymore!"

I put my hand on her knee, sliding it up against her silken thigh and then push it open. I move her fingers away, looking over her pretty cunt in the dim light from the window. I blow on it, causing her to jerk in surprise.

I can feel the vibrator inside her, whirring away and makes her juices flow as freely as water. I'm so close now, I've finally done, I can finally have Melody to myself. I press my hands against her soft thighs, pushing them apart slightly as I glide my tongue teasing against her pussy.

From above, Melody lets out a gasp, relief.

I lathe my tongue over her pink folds, licking up the clinging nectar on them. I then find the tight little bud at the top of those folds, flicking my tongue against it, rolling it about, and then taking it between my lips, kissing it, softly suckling it.

"Oh...please..." Melody whines, reaching down, gripping my hair, and pushing me deeper between her legs.

My face smears against her, my nose pressing in the soft bed of pubes she keeps neatly shaven. My mouth completely covered by her hot, moist vagina. She moans loudly, grinding up against my face. I'm hardly able to breathe for a moment. But I soon realize how desperate she is, how wanton and ready.

Pushing back, finally, I am able to slip a finger inside her. She groans, anxious and heady. I pop out the vibrator, she whines, and I turn it off, setting it aside. I place my finger back inside her though, working it around. She's still tight, her inner muscles clinching around my finger, sucking it, needing it to writhe about inside her.

I kiss her clit again, teasing it as I insert another finger. Melody moans and whines, gripping again at my hair. I wonder what she's thinking. Does she realize who is between her legs? Does she think I am a woman or a man? Touching my hair she'd not be able to tell, my hair cropped short in a pixie cut. And from my shoulders and arms against her skin, she must think I'm a skinny boy.

I reach behind me for the bag, I grab at the first thing I come to. I continue to pump my fingers into her, but I pull back so I can see the treasure I've unearthed. It's the hot pink butt plug. I grin wickedly at it, removing my fingers from Melody's twat with a slick slurp.

Melody whines. "Please don't stop!"

I take the butt plug, first inserting it into her cunt, rolling it around and getting it saturated in her cum. While I do that, with my other hand I smooth her juices down, lubing up her tightest hole.

"Sta-stop..." Melody wheezes breathlessly. "Don't...don't touch that."

I poke a finger in, just barely up to the first knuckle. She clinches tight, making it nearly impossible for me to pull out. She wants it, needs it, and anyway she can accept it.

The roll the plug around her ass, coating the juices all over. And then, I begin pushing it inside.

"Oh shit...why...it feels...good..." She moans, fingers tangling in my hair, her nails going down scalp.

The plug pops into place, staying put by the base. I shake it a little, feeling her spasm at the sensation of something moving around in there.

I pull back, removing all my clothes. My panties are drenched, and I can't wait to get a hold of Melody, using her to cool the burning ache I've held for her.

I sit beside her on the bed, removing her dress from over her head. I cup her bare breast in my hand, squeezing and massaging it. Melody holds my wrist, and I can tell she is trying to see me, find my face in the shadows. I lower down, taking her breast into my mouth, rolling her hard nipple about my tongue. I graze her flesh with my teeth, biting and nipping.

As I feats upon her breasts, I feel Ellie behind me, she's naked now, her soft breasts press against my back. Her free hand loops around, cupping my tit in her palm, rolling it about as she breathes into my ear. I reward her, slipping a hand back and fingering her pussy for a moment.

Ellie presses her lips to my ear, whispering softly enough so only I can hear. "I want to watch you fuck her." She pulls away, my fingers damp from her cunt.

I look back down at Melody, writhing in anguish on the bed.

I then turn myself around, lowering my head between her legs, placing her own between my thighs. As I begin to lick her again, I feel her fingers go up, cupping my ass firmly then sliding down, going against my thighs, her fingernails catching against my skin, dull, sweet pleasure.

That's when her fingers find me, find out that her tormentor is in fact a woman. Her breath catches, and I feel her shake in the sudden shock of it. Her hands leave my body, but I continue to purr away at hers.

I suppose, lost in the daze of lust and the pleasure I am delivering to her below, she reaches back up and spreads me open, studying what was before her before she took her tongue, glazing me over from top to bottom.

I moan softly, she's finally touching me, finally tasting me.

She slips a finger inside, still at first, then begins shaking it, twitching it in a come-hither fashion, stroking against my g-spot. I moan again into her wanton sex, and she echoes me.

"I've never felt so turned on before." She breathes. "I don't care anymore...I just want to fuck."

I lick and slurp away at her, enjoying her exploring her first female body. She pinches at my clit, causing me to jerk. She then kisses it, flicks her tongue at it like a snake. I then press down on her, smothering her as she had me, just grinding myself all against her face.

I hear her sputtering, laughing.

Looking up, I see Ellie stand before us, the camera phone in the one hand, the other vigorously fingering her own twat. Poor Ellie, I wished I could join her in, but that would have to be another day. And after we leave Melody, I suppose she'll want me to take care of her, too.

I get back up, going towards the bag to retrieve the dildo. But before I can, Melody comes up, grabbing me from behind. Her hands gripping hard at my breasts, her face buried in my neck. She's grinding into my back, her sex slicking up and down my leg. She then rolls me over, forcing me onto my back. She forces my legs open and the next thing I know she presses our twats together, rubbing against mine with all she's got, her breath sharp and fast.

"Please! Please! I need it!" She cries, bouncing around, her plump pussy thrashing against mine.

I gasp, shocked by her onslaught. "Oh shit! It feels good!" I let my voice slip.

Her heavy panting cuts her voice off.

I'm finally able to pull away and I force her onto her back. With Ellie's help, I pull out the dildo and Ellie slides it into position inside me. Parting her ass I am able to see her wet entrance, hungry for what I was about to feed into her. I lay on her back, my hands coming around and gripping at her swaying breasts. Ellie then takes the dildo and presses it at Melody's and my entrances, probing and teasing first before bending it into both of us. Ellie forces inside us, the dildo spreading open the walls of our tight cunts.

"Oh fuck yes! That's it...I need it! Hard!"

Without a reservation Ellie rocks the didlo, fucking us both. Fucking her from behind I was able to claw my nails down her back, feeling her soft skin prickle at my touch. I kiss her here and there, licking at the claw marks. I slap her ass, making her scream with delight.

The sound of our pussies being violated fills the room, wet flesh, sloshing movement, and Ellie panting from her desires growing and growing.

Finally, I could feel it, Melody's whole body tightening up, gripping so hard onto the dildo Ellie could barely move it. She began to wail, shuddering and bucking wildly. This caused me to the feel the spasm too, quickening painfully in my gut before I released.

"I'm cumming!" Melody whined. "Oh fuck!" I can feel her squirting against my leg, all up along the dildo.

I lean down on top of her, grasping her breasts. "Me too...cumming..."

We collapse in a naked, sweaty heap, our juices slicking up along or thighs. I feel Ellie tug at my arm, her fingers hot and damp, urging me to move before Melody recovered from her stupor. I quickly dress as Ellie takes the egg and pops it back into Melody, cranking up the remote as Melody howls with the onslaught of the vibrations.

It's then that I leave with Ellie. But not before I send Melody one last text.

"You know how to reach me. I'll see you soon."

*

Commissioned by: Maximina

Contact me if you'd like to commission a story as well.

momo_lady
momo_lady
175 Followers
12